Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2014, 07:18:38 AM »

Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2014, 07:26:05 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Scott.
Happy Monday!
Morning, Dean. May have missed a couple Daves there.

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2014, 07:26:48 AM »

If anyone's interested I smoked a 3 Reynas corona yesterday. They are the black label version from last year, rated a 90 or 91 on Halfwheel redux and said they had aged well. They are on clearance at CI for $70/box and I thought they were very good, I picked up a 5-pack on the bid for $16 and may buy a box
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2014, 07:26:51 AM »

Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
I have a crap load of cigars in my out basket, just need ONE decent offering for free shipping. the MF LB would have been nice.

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2014, 07:27:10 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Scott.
Happy Monday!
Morning Dean
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2014, 07:28:15 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Scott.
Happy Monday!
Morning, Dean. May have missed a couple Daves there.
.......... and Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Dave.
think I got them all that time.

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2014, 07:30:23 AM »

Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
I have a crap load of cigars in my out basket, just need ONE decent offering for free shipping. the MF LB would have been nice.
These four kicks are nice
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2014, 07:30:48 AM »

If anyone's interested I smoked a 3 Reynas corona yesterday. They are the black label version from last year, rated a 90 or 91 on Halfwheel redux and said they had aged well. They are on clearance at CI for $70/box and I thought they were very good, I picked up a 5-pack on the bid for $16 and may buy a box
interesting. that's a nice price too.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2014, 07:31:56 AM »

Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
I have a crap load of cigars in my out basket, just need ONE decent offering for free shipping. the MF LB would have been nice.
These four kicks are nice
I hit them.

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2014, 07:34:56 AM »

If anyone's interested I smoked a 3 Reynas corona yesterday. They are the black label version from last year, rated a 90 or 91 on Halfwheel redux and said they had aged well. They are on clearance at CI for $70/box and I thought they were very good, I picked up a 5-pack on the bid for $16 and may buy a box
interesting. that's a nice price too.
They have a pepin profile going on too, nice cigars

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2014, 07:37:20 AM »

Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
I have a crap load of cigars in my out basket, just need ONE decent offering for free shipping. the MF LB would have been nice.
In case you can't find that deal - http://www.cigarsinternational.com/SHFREE4A

« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2014, 07:38:09 AM »

Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
I have a crap load of cigars in my out basket, just need ONE decent offering for free shipping. the MF LB would have been nice.
These four kicks are nice
I hit them.
Welp, nevermind then.

« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2014, 07:39:56 AM »

Happy Monday!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2014, 07:39:58 AM »

Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
I have a crap load of cigars in my out basket, just need ONE decent offering for free shipping. the MF LB would have been nice.
In case you can't find that deal - http://www.cigarsinternational.com/SHFREE4A
very much appreciated. it's the thought that counts.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2014, 07:40:45 AM »

Happy Monday!
yes it is Shaun.
good morning.
Logged