Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2014, 09:24:51 AM »

Oh, so Antnee finally rolls in...
What's the good word, Dave?

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2014, 09:26:46 AM »

Guess I will get moving around walk the dogs and get back on my window cleaning project.  Have a nice Sunday everyone.

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2014, 09:26:58 AM »

Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2014, 09:29:36 AM »

Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Mine is never too tired to ask one annoying question right after the next until I blow my top which is usually about the 2nd question these days.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2014, 09:40:46 AM »

Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Mine is never too tired to ask one annoying question right after the next until I blow my top which is usually about the 2nd question these days.
well, be thankful she communicates with you at all. I left my wife after years of silent angry tension. no communication, affection, intimacy, but she had no problem raping my finances.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2014, 09:55:42 AM »

MOW toro for my 1st cigar.

« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2014, 10:03:50 AM »

Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Mine is never too tired to ask one annoying question right after the next until I blow my top which is usually about the 2nd question these days.
well, be thankful she communicates with you at all. I left my wife after years of silent angry tension. no communication, affection, intimacy, but she had no problem raping my finances.
Welcome to the Sunday wife bitching session.  LOL.

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2014, 10:04:59 AM »

Just picked the girls up and now it seems everyone is starving.  So let me go see what I can rustle up.  See yuz in a bit.

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2014, 10:15:20 AM »

Oh, so Antnee finally rolls in...
What's the good word, Dave?
Clemson homecoming visit was great.... unfortunately now a hellacious day of travel.

« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2014, 10:17:11 AM »

Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Mine is never too tired to ask one annoying question right after the next until I blow my top which is usually about the 2nd question these days.
well, be thankful she communicates with you at all. I left my wife after years of silent angry tension. no communication, affection, intimacy, but she had no problem raping my finances.
I take it we are talking about the most recent?....

« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2014, 10:18:04 AM »

[...]
Sorry, got nothing to contribute...
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2014, 10:26:04 AM »

sorry. went to do laundry.
morning teaveling Dave too.
How is the FL weather today?
57 degrees right now, up from 51 when I got up, suppose to hit low 80's.
You better move west 66 here low was 64 and 86 this afternoon.  :)  Not a cloud to be found anywhere.  But your weather actually sounds better to me we need a little break from the heat.
a lot of people I run into here complain about the heat and when it cools down they complain about the cold. either their A/C bill is too high or their heat bill is too high. they bitch worse than I do, if that's possible.
;)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2014, 10:27:11 AM »

[...]
recent, as in the one I left in NY? yes.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/26/2014
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2014, 11:06:40 AM »

Good morning choir boys...  I was only going to lurk this morning, but your seem be discussing my favorite topic, "wife bitching..!"   ;)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/26/2014
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2014, 11:15:07 AM »

Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Mine works all night, then stays in bed (normally sleeping) until it's time to go to work again.  It's almost like being single.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6