CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 10/26/2014  (Read 12728 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/26/2014
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2014, 09:24:51 AM »

Oh, so Antnee finally rolls in...
What's the good word, Dave?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2014, 09:26:46 AM »

Guess I will get moving around walk the dogs and get back on my window cleaning project.  Have a nice Sunday everyone.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2014, 09:26:58 AM »

Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2014, 09:29:36 AM »

Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is never too tired to ask one annoying question right after the next until I blow my top which is usually about the 2nd question these days. 

dwgbryant

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2014, 09:40:46 AM »

Mine is never too tired to ask one annoying question right after the next until I blow my top which is usually about the 2nd question these days. 
well, be thankful she communicates with you at all. I left my wife after years of silent angry tension. no communication, affection, intimacy, but she had no problem raping my finances.

dwgbryant

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2014, 09:55:42 AM »

MOW toro for my 1st cigar.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2014, 10:03:50 AM »

well, be thankful she communicates with you at all. I left my wife after years of silent angry tension. no communication, affection, intimacy, but she had no problem raping my finances.
Welcome to the Sunday wife bitching session.  LOL.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2014, 10:04:59 AM »

Just picked the girls up and now it seems everyone is starving.  So let me go see what I can rustle up.  See yuz in a bit.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2014, 10:15:20 AM »

Oh, so Antnee finally rolls in...
What's the good word, Dave?
Clemson homecoming visit was great.... unfortunately now a hellacious day of travel.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2014, 10:17:11 AM »

I take it we are talking about the most recent?....

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2014, 10:18:04 AM »

Welcome to the Sunday wife bitching session.  LOL.
Sorry, got nothing to contribute...

dwgbryant

« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2014, 10:26:04 AM »

sorry. went to do laundry.
morning teaveling Dave too.
How is the FL weather today?
57 degrees right now, up from 51 when I got up, suppose to hit low 80's.
You better move west 66 here low was 64 and 86 this afternoon.  :)  Not a cloud to be found anywhere.  But your weather actually sounds better to me we need a little break from the heat.
a lot of people I run into here complain about the heat and when it cools down they complain about the cold. either their A/C bill is too high or their heat bill is too high. they bitch worse than I do, if that's possible.
;)

dwgbryant

« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2014, 10:27:11 AM »

I take it we are talking about the most recent?....
recent, as in the one I left in NY? yes.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2014, 11:06:40 AM »

Good morning choir boys...  I was only going to lurk this morning, but your seem be discussing my favorite topic, "wife bitching..!"   ;)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2014, 11:15:07 AM »

Mine works all night, then stays in bed (normally sleeping) until it's time to go to work again.  It's almost like being single.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6