Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2014, 05:54:42 AM »

Work Time.  BBL after the slackers roll out of bed.

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2014, 06:23:52 AM »

Wow Jam is seeking a new low it appears.
I am beginning to think CI just can't help themselves anymore, I sure hope they are selling a ton of junk off of their Swap meet sales page.
I think it's kind of cool, I just ordered some Black Savage Apocalypse Machetes for X-mas gifts
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/23/2014
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2014, 06:30:18 AM »

9 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Pirate Torpedo
          5/19.50

 8 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
          10/39.99

 7 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 6 5 Vegas Gold Series Double Nickel
         10/25.00
 5 Cohiba XV
          5/29.99
 4 Varina Farms Winter Warmer
         10/29.99
 3 AVO XO
          5/24.50
 2  Asylum 13 Gordo
        10/32.50
 1  Diesel Wicked Belicoso
          5/34.99
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/23/2014
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2014, 06:32:22 AM »

Wow Jam is seeking a new low it appears.
I am beginning to think CI just can't help themselves anymore, I sure hope they are selling a ton of junk off of their Swap meet sales page.
I think it's kind of cool, I just ordered some Black Savage Apocalypse Machetes for X-mas gifts
Good morning Scott.

« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2014, 06:35:35 AM »

Wow Jam is seeking a new low it appears.
I am beginning to think CI just can't help themselves anymore, I sure hope they are selling a ton of junk off of their Swap meet sales page.
I think it's kind of cool, I just ordered some Black Savage Apocalypse Machetes for X-mas gifts
Good morning Scott.
Morning Chip

« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2014, 07:10:47 AM »

Morning Fish.  Jeez all the sleeping slackers still in the sack I guess and looks like CI has declared the Jam an ERROR.

« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2014, 07:23:32 AM »

Morning Fish.  Jeez all the sleeping slackers still in the sack I guess and looks like CI has declared the Jam an ERROR.
Morning TexasDave, agreed not looking like a stellar start to this day but hope springs eternal

« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2014, 07:25:25 AM »

Morning Fish.  Jeez all the sleeping slackers still in the sack I guess and looks like CI has declared the Jam an ERROR.
Morning TexasDave, agreed not looking like a stellar start to this day but hope springs eternal
Guess we will declare it Hopeful Thursday.

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2014, 07:30:32 AM »

Morning Fish.  Jeez all the sleeping slackers still in the sack I guess and looks like CI has declared the Jam an ERROR.
Morning TexasDave, agreed not looking like a stellar start to this day but hope springs eternal
Guess we will declare it Hopeful Thursday.
I like it, although I have more faith that the botl will come back to life well before this lame jam
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/23/2014
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2014, 07:32:56 AM »

10 Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo El Martillo
         10/37.50

 9 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Pirate Torpedo
          5/19.50

 8 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
          10/39.99

 7 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 6 5 Vegas Gold Series Double Nickel
         10/25.00
 5 Cohiba XV
          5/29.99
 4 Varina Farms Winter Warmer
         10/29.99
 3 AVO XO
          5/24.50
 2  Asylum 13 Gordo
        10/32.50
 1  Diesel Wicked Belicoso
          5/34.99

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2014, 07:44:00 AM »

Happy Thursday Gents!  Last day of work this week for me, then some more pheasant hunting tomorrow(bringing the pup)

« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2014, 07:46:08 AM »

Happy Thursday Gents!  Last day of work this week for me, then some more pheasant hunting tomorrow(bringing the pup)
Morning Sunshine, while you were sleeping we declared it Hopeful Thursday though.   A nice pheasant hunt sounds rather nice to me and I would sure be looking forward to that myself.  Telework for me tomorrow so at least no commute and can truly dress casual.

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2014, 07:49:09 AM »

Happy Thursday Gents!  Last day of work this week for me, then some more pheasant hunting tomorrow(bringing the pup)
Morning Sunshine, while you were sleeping we declared it Hopeful Thursday though.   A nice pheasant hunt sounds rather nice to me and I would sure be looking forward to that myself.  Telework for me tomorrow so at least no commute and can truly dress casual.
I am hopeful the gods will bless me with pheasants  ;D  Mornin Tex!

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2014, 07:55:59 AM »

Happy Thursday Gents!  Last day of work this week for me, then some more pheasant hunting tomorrow(bringing the pup)
Morning Sunshine, while you were sleeping we declared it Hopeful Thursday though.   A nice pheasant hunt sounds rather nice to me and I would sure be looking forward to that myself.  Telework for me tomorrow so at least no commute and can truly dress casual.
I am hopeful the gods will bless me with pheasants  ;D  Mornin Tex!
And for once you don't want to be blessed with females!

« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2014, 07:59:31 AM »

Happy Thursday Gents!  Last day of work this week for me, then some more pheasant hunting tomorrow(bringing the pup)
Morning Sunshine, while you were sleeping we declared it Hopeful Thursday though.   A nice pheasant hunt sounds rather nice to me and I would sure be looking forward to that myself.  Telework for me tomorrow so at least no commute and can truly dress casual.
I am hopeful the gods will bless me with pheasants  ;D  Mornin Tex!
And for once you don't want to be blessed with females!
Kill all the males!  BANG BANG!  Also trying out a new gun-currently I have 2 Rem 870 Exp Magnums, 12 and 20ga, but I am borrowing my grandpas Rem 11-87 12ga for the rest of the fall
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15