« Reply #165 on: October 22, 2014, 10:40:02 AM »

Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?

« Reply #166 on: October 22, 2014, 10:40:42 AM »

Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?

« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2014, 10:42:59 AM »

Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Ebola

« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2014, 10:43:27 AM »

wc50 works for 50% off Xikar butane with $3 shipping...just picked me up another can
I need some what site does wc50 apply to?
Various...

the cigarplace.biz
Well tried to order 2 and it is $7.50 shipping so the real savings is a big $3.50.  Not such a deal.

« Reply #169 on: October 22, 2014, 10:44:08 AM »

Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.

« Reply #170 on: October 22, 2014, 10:52:26 AM »

wc50 works for 50% off Xikar butane with $3 shipping...just picked me up another can
I need some what site does wc50 apply to?
Various...

the cigarplace.biz
Well tried to order 2 and it is $7.50 shipping so the real savings is a big $3.50.  Not such a deal.
The cans are $10 for me locally and they last 2-3years, 1 was enough :)

« Reply #171 on: October 22, 2014, 10:53:19 AM »

Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!

« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2014, 10:55:18 AM »

Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
What's a cafa-teria?

« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2014, 10:56:44 AM »

Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!
Chili would really hit the spot today.

« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2014, 10:58:59 AM »

Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!
Chili would really hit the spot today.
Now I could go for a chili dog, dammit

« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2014, 11:02:12 AM »

Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!
Kinda like our banter.  Where's Mark been?

« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2014, 11:06:17 AM »

Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!
Chili would really hit the spot today.
Now I could go for a chili dog, dammit
With bacon and cheese!

« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2014, 11:06:34 AM »

Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!
Kinda like our banter.  Where's Mark been?
Tony with a nice single!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/22/2014
« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2014, 11:11:31 AM »

Meatloaf sammich for me. Although, Chili does sound good.

« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2014, 11:23:33 AM »

Meatloaf sammich for me. Although, Chili does sound good.
Had meatloaf yesterday, probably the same meat that will be in my chili today!