« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2014, 10:10:55 AM »

Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
ROOF ROOF!
Really? There's 40 years between you 2 guys

« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2014, 10:11:09 AM »

wc50 works for 50% off Xikar butane with $3 shipping...just picked me up another can

« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2014, 10:11:38 AM »

Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
ROOF ROOF!
Really? There's 40 years between you 2 guys
I didn't tell you, we are related...

« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2014, 10:12:49 AM »

One of the funnier things I have seen in a while (sfw) - on the BP Oil Spill(parody): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM

« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2014, 10:13:30 AM »

Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
There's no way you understood that jibberish
Are you inferring that due to my age that I am unable to understand contemporary vernacular?

« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2014, 10:15:42 AM »

Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
There's no way you understood that jibberish
Are you inferring that due to my age that I am unable to understand contemporary vernacular?
That wasn't that hard to understand...assuming he got the 'hang-low' "stank" reference.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/22/2014
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2014, 10:17:11 AM »

I just received back to back emails - 1st from BJ's Member's Services and the 2nd from Dick's, already forwarded to the warden

Great story... I got an email once.
Well then, try to get a BJ next as you seem to be on a roll

Oh, I AM a BJ Member... Just didn't understand the context. Renewal?

I've got a Best Buy, Bank, Phone Co.... you want any of those?
BJ, member, service, Dicks - seriously?

Yeah, yeah. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2014, 10:19:15 AM »

Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
There's no way you understood that jibberish
Are you inferring that due to my age that I am unable to understand contemporary vernacular?
Yes, I'm not convinced you got it

« Reply #143 on: October 22, 2014, 10:19:37 AM »

Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
ROOF ROOF!
Really? There's 40 years between you 2 guys
She was smiling at what an asshole you are
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/22/2014
« Reply #144 on: October 22, 2014, 10:20:56 AM »

Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
There's no way you understood that jibberish
Are you inferring that due to my age that I am unable to understand contemporary vernacular?
That wasn't that hard to understand...assuming he got the 'hang-low' "stank" reference.

Well, He did say 'Strange'... and that's not yo bitch.

« Reply #145 on: October 22, 2014, 10:22:35 AM »

Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
I started working fulltime at 13 and quit at 62. I do not recommend anybody working for 49 years, unless you are stuck with deadbeats.
He probably walked to school and back (uphill both ways) bare footed too?
And only had 1 dress to wear.
I've been pondering this one for several minutes.  I know it's funny but somehow I'm more disturbed by the mental image.  Perhaps because I've met Dean in person?
It was meant as disturbing humor so there it worked!

« Reply #146 on: October 22, 2014, 10:23:17 AM »

Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
There's no way you understood that jibberish
Are you inferring that due to my age that I am unable to understand contemporary vernacular?
That wasn't that hard to understand...assuming he got the 'hang-low' "stank" reference.

Well, He did say 'Strange'... and that's not yo bitch.
Geez, right? He was talking about regaining street cred, sheesh

« Reply #147 on: October 22, 2014, 10:24:07 AM »

wc50 works for 50% off Xikar butane with $3 shipping...just picked me up another can
I need some what site does wc50 apply to?

« Reply #148 on: October 22, 2014, 10:26:24 AM »

Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

« Reply #149 on: October 22, 2014, 10:26:25 AM »

Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
I started working fulltime at 13 and quit at 62. I do not recommend anybody working for 49 years, unless you are stuck with deadbeats.
He probably walked to school and back (uphill both ways) bare footed too?
And only had 1 dress to wear.
I've been pondering this one for several minutes.  I know it's funny but somehow I'm more disturbed by the mental image.  Perhaps because I've met Dean in person?
Dean in a dress with his Rhode Island State Trooper mustache? What's disturbing about that? I just threw up in my mouth a little
LMFAO!  Awesome description!