« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2014, 09:19:26 AM »

heading out guys.
Check your zipper first.

« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2014, 09:28:55 AM »

Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
I started working fulltime at 13 and quit at 62. I do not recommend anybody working for 49 years, unless you are stuck with deadbeats.
He probably walked to school and back (uphill both ways) bare footed too?
And only had 1 dress to wear.
I've been pondering this one for several minutes.  I know it's funny but somehow I'm more disturbed by the mental image.  Perhaps because I've met Dean in person?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/22/2014
« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2014, 09:31:57 AM »

The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/22/2014
« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2014, 09:33:25 AM »

Good mornin Gents!
Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dave, Tony, Dean, Tex, NJDavenotinNJbutalmostClemsonbound
Had to work for that one, I'm impressed!
:)  Who does Clemson play this weekend?  You going to the game?

Syracuse... it's a 7pm game, so that may be too late for Dave.

« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2014, 09:34:52 AM »

The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2014, 09:36:44 AM »

Good mornin Gents!
Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dave, Tony, Dean, Tex, NJDavenotinNJbutalmostClemsonbound
Had to work for that one, I'm impressed!
:)  Who does Clemson play this weekend?  You going to the game?

Syracuse... it's a 7pm game, so that may be too late for Dave.
Orange v Orange...hopefully the fans don't get confused!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/22/2014
« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2014, 09:40:07 AM »

Good mornin Gents!
Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dave, Tony, Dean, Tex, NJDavenotinNJbutalmostClemsonbound
Had to work for that one, I'm impressed!
:)  Who does Clemson play this weekend?  You going to the game?

Syracuse... it's a 7pm game, so that may be too late for Dave.
Orange v Orange...hopefully the fans don't get confused!

I'm sure there will be a smattering of Burple

« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2014, 09:43:53 AM »

Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
I started working fulltime at 13 and quit at 62. I do not recommend anybody working for 49 years, unless you are stuck with deadbeats.
He probably walked to school and back (uphill both ways) bare footed too?
And only had 1 dress to wear.
I've been pondering this one for several minutes.  I know it's funny but somehow I'm more disturbed by the mental image.  Perhaps because I've met Dean in person?
Dean in a dress with his Rhode Island State Trooper mustache? What's disturbing about that? I just threw up in my mouth a little

« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2014, 09:44:47 AM »

[...]
Sounds like a nice new diet plan!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/22/2014
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2014, 09:48:59 AM »

The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.

« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2014, 09:50:25 AM »

The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.
I'm a big fan of them.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/22/2014
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2014, 09:50:28 AM »

[...]

Sounds like an old Bugs Bunny cartoon... I'm sure they don't show any more. Political incorrectness and such stupidity.

« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2014, 09:56:58 AM »

The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.
I'm a big fan of them.
Little Devils are SO MONEY...love em!

« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2014, 09:57:23 AM »

I just received back to back emails - 1st from BJ's Member's Services and the 2nd from Dick's, already forwarded to the warden
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/22/2014
« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2014, 09:57:33 AM »

The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.
I'm a big fan of them.

Yeah... if I come across a 5er, I may. Haven't seen them on the jams lately.