« Reply #270 on: October 21, 2014, 02:09:30 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Even square doesn't dictate that CG won't struggle  ;D. I'd say something nice but it's Tuesday and I'm tired of seeing him get blown for watching MWeber build that stupid pine coffin
Aww fuck everyone.
Don't be upset, I'm flying Joe Wacky out to NJ to do my taxes next year  ;D
I would make him pay his own way :P

« Reply #271 on: October 21, 2014, 02:09:41 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Even square doesn't dictate that CG won't struggle  ;D. I'd say something nice but it's Tuesday and I'm tired of seeing him get blown for watching MWeber build that stupid pine coffin
Aww fuck everyone.
First correct thing you've said in a while!

« Reply #272 on: October 21, 2014, 02:11:04 PM »

Quiet day here...
I got a growler of the Horny Goat PB Porter last Friday Joe, delicious

I wish more people would try their hands at a PB beer instead of all the pumpkin stuff!
I'm not a fan of pumpkin flavor so I'm really tired of all the beer out there taking up valuable brewery and tap space. Can't wait for those to clear and the good Fall and Winter stuff to emerge

We're just spoiled out here with selections in bottle shops.  I really don't care if there are 10-20 pumpkin beers available because there are still 300 others on the shelves.
Yeah we still have great selections with a few exceptions but I guess I'm more referring to the stuff on tap for growlers

Oddly, none of the breweries have had their pumpkin beers available for growlers here.  Stone and BP don't really do any.  I've never been out to the Coronado brewery.  Seems like most pumpkin beers come from outside of San Diego.
I tried the Stone Coffee Milk Stout, not impressed but that's kind of what I thought. Best "new to me" beer I've had lately was the New Holland Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. I think I missed a few words in the name but you get the idea

« Reply #273 on: October 21, 2014, 02:11:52 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Even square doesn't dictate that CG won't struggle  ;D. I'd say something nice but it's Tuesday and I'm tired of seeing him get blown for watching MWeber build that stupid pine coffin
Aww fuck everyone.
Don't be upset, I'm flying Joe Wacky out to NJ to do my taxes next year  ;D
I would make him pay his own way :P
How'd you make out with the catches on that humi?

« Reply #274 on: October 21, 2014, 02:13:35 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Even square doesn't dictate that CG won't struggle  ;D. I'd say something nice but it's Tuesday and I'm tired of seeing him get blown for watching MWeber build that stupid pine coffin
Aww fuck everyone.
Don't be upset, I'm flying Joe Wacky out to NJ to do my taxes next year  ;D
I would make him pay his own way :P
How'd you make out with the catches on that humi?
She seals like a pro, bitches.  Actually holds humidity better than I thought it would-rock solid with fluctuations of 1% over the last week.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #275 on: October 21, 2014, 02:13:42 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Even square doesn't dictate that CG won't struggle  ;D. I'd say something nice but it's Tuesday and I'm tired of seeing him get blown for watching MWeber build that stupid pine coffin

But he picked it all out... like he was ordering at a fuckin IKEA.  ;D
No Christmas gift fo u!

Don't worry about me, Shaun. It's your Warden you have to worry about now. That big fancy box with all the picture windows is going to make it easier for her to question every new purchase... "what's this box? This wasn't here before. When did you buy this? How much are you spending on this stuff?"  lol.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #276 on: October 21, 2014, 02:14:44 PM »

[...]

I really enjoyed the New English Brewing Zumbar Chocolate Coffee stout about a month ago, but haven't really tried anything "new" since then.  The VaS fresh from the brewery was ridiculously good, though.  I might have to stick to growlers for that beer.

« Reply #277 on: October 21, 2014, 02:17:43 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Even square doesn't dictate that CG won't struggle  ;D. I'd say something nice but it's Tuesday and I'm tired of seeing him get blown for watching MWeber build that stupid pine coffin

But he picked it all out... like he was ordering at a fuckin IKEA.  ;D
No Christmas gift fo u!

Don't worry about me, Shaun. It's your Warden you have to worry about now. That big fancy box with all the picture windows is going to make it easier for her to question every new purchase... "what's this box? This wasn't here before. When did you buy this? How much are you spending on this stuff?"  lol.
Yeah that has the potential to be bad - she saw it stocked up and didn't say anything, so I am thinking I am in the clear.  She does really like it tho and she thinks it looks nice...surprised she didn't blow a gasket when she saw it to be honest.

« Reply #278 on: October 21, 2014, 02:19:03 PM »

This is the place 5 minutes from my house, I'm waiting for VaS to show up here

http://www.beermenus.com/places/12261-nik-s-wunderbar

« Reply #279 on: October 21, 2014, 02:21:15 PM »

[...]

If I ever see that anywhere by me they'll have to call the police to pry my lips off the tap, growler/schmowler
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #280 on: October 21, 2014, 02:22:27 PM »

This is the place 5 minutes from my house, I'm waiting for VaS to show up here

http://www.beermenus.com/places/12261-nik-s-wunderbar

Nice!  This place is also five minutes from my house, haha:  http://hofferscigar.com/beer.htm

It's also a 'cigar bar', though their selection is somewhat limited and pricey.

« Reply #281 on: October 21, 2014, 02:22:53 PM »

[...]

Your lips on more objects, let's not even go there...I could only imagine the things(of Tony's) you would put your lips on for a growler!

« Reply #282 on: October 21, 2014, 02:23:01 PM »

[...]

You fool. She's saving that one in the memory bank, don't think you're safe! She's just saving currency

« Reply #283 on: October 21, 2014, 02:23:23 PM »

[...]

Yeah well the gasket is just swelling until you fuk up then it will blow.  No better time for you to fuk up than Chrismas either.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #284 on: October 21, 2014, 02:23:43 PM »

[...]

I'm sure she likes it. It's like a big jewelry box at the mall. That's why she WILL look and take mental inventory. It's like moths to a flame. That may not be ALL women though.  ::)