CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26

Author Topic: 10/21/2014  (Read 43961 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #195 on: October 21, 2014, 10:26:27 AM »

Finally there may be hope for survival!

'NO NEW EBOLA IN 5 DAYS'...

sfish

« Reply #196 on: October 21, 2014, 10:26:33 AM »

landlady just called to let me know someone is coming over to check the furnace and see about fixing the tub with epoxy.

wonder if she'll test the tub out with me?
Splish splash, I hope the landlady doesn't cut her ass
Fixed it
But maybe I hope she does.
To each, his own

sfish

« Reply #197 on: October 21, 2014, 10:27:05 AM »

landlady just called to let me know someone is coming over to check the furnace and see about fixing the tub with epoxy.

wonder if she'll test the tub out with me?
ONEVIEW sounds familiar

Ogie

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #198 on: October 21, 2014, 10:29:46 AM »

Actually a very good deal on the mash for the Cabaiguan Guapos RX, excellent smoke and you can get (20) for just under $100 with catsrule.

I think BS Steve was looking for a deal on those

Indeed. Think I'll get a couple 5ers... not sure if there is much difference between the guapo and the non, but I'm willing to give it a go.

Morning, Scott

Big difference, IMO.
Guapos being better IMO, what are your thoughts Ogie?

I like the regular better but it's my go-to CT shade.  I can understand how the Guapos would seem to have more character though.

I'd take a Guapos over a V any day...

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2014, 10:33:23 AM »

Actually a very good deal on the mash for the Cabaiguan Guapos RX, excellent smoke and you can get (20) for just under $100 with catsrule.

Indeed. Think I'll get a couple 5ers... not sure if there is much difference between the guapo and the non, but I'm willing to give it a go.

Morning, Scott

Big difference, IMO.

Hmm. Big difference better of worse? Think the breakdown in one of the catalogs gave the Guapo a slightly different wrapper.

Sun-grown vs. shade-grown.  Guapos definitely has the sun-grown characteristics.  Pepper, spice.  It's a good cigar just different than the regular.

I think the first one I had came in a Tat 6pk sampler, and it was the non. I liked it a lot. They seem to be a bit higher priced as well... although, that is oversimplifying. I'd still be willing to try a couple of the Guapos, since they are relatively higher priced and the entire Cabaiguan line seems like a rarity on specials such as the mash. 10/49.76

Thanks for the input, Ogie

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #200 on: October 21, 2014, 10:33:28 AM »

Pure luck...only a matter of time ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #201 on: October 21, 2014, 10:34:24 AM »

Pure luck...only a matter of time ;)
Especially since it can take 21 days for symptoms to appear.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #202 on: October 21, 2014, 10:36:50 AM »

Morning, Scott

Big difference, IMO.

I like the regular better but it's my go-to CT shade.  I can understand how the Guapos would seem to have more character though.

Hmmm, another temptation.  I really like the Vs.  I haven't had a Cabaiguan in a really long time and I believe the ones I had were somewhere between a corona and a robusto.  I do remember liking those a lot though.  And howdy, Ogie.

Ogie

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #203 on: October 21, 2014, 10:37:19 AM »

Morning, Scott

Big difference, IMO.

Hmm. Big difference better of worse? Think the breakdown in one of the catalogs gave the Guapo a slightly different wrapper.

Sun-grown vs. shade-grown.  Guapos definitely has the sun-grown characteristics.  Pepper, spice.  It's a good cigar just different than the regular.

I think the first one I had came in a Tat 6pk sampler, and it was the non. I liked it a lot. They seem to be a bit higher priced as well... although, that is oversimplifying. I'd still be will to try a couple of the Guapos, since they are relatively higher priced and the entire Cabaiguan line seems like a rarity on specials such as the mash. 10/49.76

Sub $5 is a good deal for either version.

sfish

« Reply #204 on: October 21, 2014, 10:38:37 AM »

Morning, Scott

Big difference, IMO.

I couldn't agree more

dwgbryant

« Reply #205 on: October 21, 2014, 10:39:25 AM »

off to the meeting, then golf, then dinner date, then either dessert or another meeting.

enjoy this great and lovely Tuesday guys.

;)

Ogie

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #206 on: October 21, 2014, 10:40:08 AM »

Morning, Scott

Big difference, IMO.

Hmmm, another temptation.  I really like the Vs.  I haven't had a Cabaiguan in a really long time and I believe the ones I had were somewhere between a corona and a robusto.  I do remember liking those a lot though.  And howdy, Ogie.

Hello.  Both lines have a 46 RG option.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #207 on: October 21, 2014, 10:41:21 AM »

Morning, Scott

Big difference, IMO.

I couldn't agree more
You could try, slacker.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #208 on: October 21, 2014, 10:41:30 AM »

off to the meeting, then golf, then dinner date, then either dessert or another meeting.

enjoy this great and lovely Tuesday guys.

;)
Later Dean.

sfish

« Reply #209 on: October 21, 2014, 10:43:33 AM »

Morning, Scott

Big difference, IMO.

I think the first one I had came in a Tat 6pk sampler, and it was the non. I liked it a lot. They seem to be a bit higher priced as well... although, that is oversimplifying. I'd still be willing to try a couple of the Guapos, since they are relatively higher priced and the entire Cabaiguan line seems like a rarity on specials such as the mash. 10/49.76

Steve, I believe these are the same ones that came in the sampler with the jar purchase
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26