BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #180 on: October 21, 2014, 10:13:06 AM »

Actually a very good deal on the mash for the Cabaiguan Guapos RX, excellent smoke and you can get (20) for just under $100 with catsrule.

I think BS Steve was looking for a deal on those

Indeed. Think I'll get a couple 5ers... not sure if there is much difference between the guapo and the non, but I'm willing to give it a go.

Morning, Scott
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #181 on: October 21, 2014, 10:14:27 AM »

Actually a very good deal on the mash for the Cabaiguan Guapos RX, excellent smoke and you can get (20) for just under $100 with catsrule.

I think BS Steve was looking for a deal on those

Indeed. Think I'll get a couple 5ers... not sure if there is much difference between the guapo and the non, but I'm willing to give it a go.

Morning, Scott

Big difference, IMO.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #182 on: October 21, 2014, 10:14:54 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and littlefish.  Where's Dave?
Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?
Just looking for Dave's....

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the Daves of our lives.  :o

« Reply #183 on: October 21, 2014, 10:15:52 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and littlefish.  Where's Dave?
Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?
Just looking for Dave's....

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the Daves of our lives.  :o
He's rollin...grab some more coffeh, let's do this! LEEEEEROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

« Reply #184 on: October 21, 2014, 10:17:03 AM »

Actually a very good deal on the mash for the Cabaiguan Guapos RX, excellent smoke and you can get (20) for just under $100 with catsrule.

I think BS Steve was looking for a deal on those

Indeed. Think I'll get a couple 5ers... not sure if there is much difference between the guapo and the non, but I'm willing to give it a go.

Morning, Scott
Guapos are stronger, this particular one is very good IMO
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #185 on: October 21, 2014, 10:17:26 AM »

Actually a very good deal on the mash for the Cabaiguan Guapos RX, excellent smoke and you can get (20) for just under $100 with catsrule.

I think BS Steve was looking for a deal on those

Indeed. Think I'll get a couple 5ers... not sure if there is much difference between the guapo and the non, but I'm willing to give it a go.

Morning, Scott

Big difference, IMO.

Hmm. Big difference better or worse? Think the breakdown in one of the catalogs gave the Guapo a slightly different wrapper.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #186 on: October 21, 2014, 10:17:49 AM »

landlady just called to let me know someone is coming over to check the furnace and see about fixing the tub with epoxy.

wonder if she'll test the tub out with me?

« Reply #187 on: October 21, 2014, 10:17:53 AM »

Actually a very good deal on the mash for the Cabaiguan Guapos RX, excellent smoke and you can get (20) for just under $100 with catsrule.

I think BS Steve was looking for a deal on those

Indeed. Think I'll get a couple 5ers... not sure if there is much difference between the guapo and the non, but I'm willing to give it a go.

Morning, Scott

Big difference, IMO.
Guapos being better IMO, what are your thoughts Ogie?

« Reply #188 on: October 21, 2014, 10:19:57 AM »

landlady just called to let me know someone is coming over to check the furnace and see about fixing the tub with epoxy.

wonder if she'll test the tub out with me?
Splish splash
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #189 on: October 21, 2014, 10:20:25 AM »

Actually a very good deal on the mash for the Cabaiguan Guapos RX, excellent smoke and you can get (20) for just under $100 with catsrule.

I think BS Steve was looking for a deal on those

Indeed. Think I'll get a couple 5ers... not sure if there is much difference between the guapo and the non, but I'm willing to give it a go.

Morning, Scott

Big difference, IMO.

Hmm. Big difference better of worse? Think the breakdown in one of the catalogs gave the Guapo a slightly different wrapper.

Sun-grown vs. shade-grown.  Guapos definitely has the sun-grown characteristics.  Pepper, spice.  It's a good cigar just different than the regular.

« Reply #190 on: October 21, 2014, 10:22:12 AM »

landlady just called to let me know someone is coming over to check the furnace and see about fixing the tub with epoxy.

wonder if she'll test the tub out with me?
Splish splash, I hope the landlady doesn't cut her ass
Fixed it
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #191 on: October 21, 2014, 10:22:51 AM »

Actually a very good deal on the mash for the Cabaiguan Guapos RX, excellent smoke and you can get (20) for just under $100 with catsrule.

I think BS Steve was looking for a deal on those

Indeed. Think I'll get a couple 5ers... not sure if there is much difference between the guapo and the non, but I'm willing to give it a go.

Morning, Scott

Big difference, IMO.
Guapos being better IMO, what are your thoughts Ogie?

I like the regular better but it's my go-to CT shade.  I can understand how the Guapos would seem to have more character though.

« Reply #192 on: October 21, 2014, 10:23:37 AM »

landlady just called to let me know someone is coming over to check the furnace and see about fixing the tub with epoxy.

wonder if she'll test the tub out with me?

« Reply #193 on: October 21, 2014, 10:23:54 AM »

If anyone's interested in Murcialagos, Famous has 4-packs of the box pressed toros on sale for $12.50ea and they're older stock. Use the coupon and you can get (12) for $42, a very good smoke imo, no offense, GFYs
Also at Atlantic, bundles (20) of robusto rounds for 59.95. ...also churchills for $67.00
$54.75 for (20) Toros @ Famous - Suck it Griffith!!
12.50/4 pack x 5 = 62.50......or are you using fishmath?
And then 17% off with catsrule code
And what about the VIP fee to get a discount at Atlantic - where do you put that into play?
This is without VIP discount (not available on some sale items)....besides that has been paid for already so free and clear from here on.

« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2014, 10:24:59 AM »

landlady just called to let me know someone is coming over to check the furnace and see about fixing the tub with epoxy.

wonder if she'll test the tub out with me?
Splish splash, I hope the landlady doesn't cut her ass
Fixed it
But maybe I hope she does.