« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2014, 09:47:45 AM »

I hope you didn't come here for the compassion, Deano.  On a Tuesday, no less.

all I know is the sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
I'll give you shit but you'll have to go elsewhere for your syphilis.
LOL, hopefully he didn't get exposed to the latter recently
Running rampant in senior communities from what I read...
Hahaha! What exactly are you reading?
Senior News Weekly...duh!
Maybe it was in the latest AARP newsletter!
Might be the latest publication of "Fuck, I'm Old"
You'll be on the subscriber lists soon enough dingleberry!
You'll have forgotten me by then
I've pretty much forgotten you already.

« Reply #166 on: October 21, 2014, 09:48:52 AM »

If anyone's interested in Murcialagos, Famous has 4-packs of the box pressed toros on sale for $12.50ea and they're older stock. Use the coupon and you can get (12) for $42, a very good smoke imo, no offense, GFYs
That's a good deal right dur
My bad, (16) cigars for $42. (4) 4-packs gets you over $50
So what coupon code (catsrule still?) are you using and does this have FS?
catsrule brings (20) to $54.57. The other $10 coupon is the mash coupon so you'd have to fool with a mash item
Thanks

« Reply #167 on: October 21, 2014, 09:49:05 AM »

I hope you didn't come here for the compassion, Deano.  On a Tuesday, no less.

all I know is the sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
I'll give you shit but you'll have to go elsewhere for your syphilis.
LOL, hopefully he didn't get exposed to the latter recently
Running rampant in senior communities from what I read...
Hahaha! What exactly are you reading?
Senior News Weekly...duh!
Maybe it was in the latest AARP newsletter!
Might be the latest publication of "Fuck, I'm Old"
You'll be on the subscriber lists soon enough dingleberry!
You'll have forgotten me by then
I've pretty much forgotten you already.
I think we all know that's a bold-faced lie!

« Reply #168 on: October 21, 2014, 09:49:51 AM »

I hope you didn't come here for the compassion, Deano.  On a Tuesday, no less.

all I know is the sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
I'll give you shit but you'll have to go elsewhere for your syphilis.
LOL, hopefully he didn't get exposed to the latter recently
Running rampant in senior communities from what I read...
Hahaha! What exactly are you reading?
Senior News Weekly...duh!
Maybe it was in the latest AARP newsletter!
Might be the latest publication of "Fuck, I'm Old"
You'll be on the subscriber lists soon enough dingleberry!
You'll have forgotten me by then
I've pretty much forgotten you already.
Who?  :o

« Reply #169 on: October 21, 2014, 09:50:17 AM »

If anyone's interested in Murcialagos, Famous has 4-packs of the box pressed toros on sale for $12.50ea and they're older stock. Use the coupon and you can get (12) for $42, a very good smoke imo, no offense, GFYs
Also at Atlantic, bundles (20) of robusto rounds for 59.95. ...also churchills for $67.00
$54.75 for (20) Toros @ Famous - Suck it Griffith!!
12.50/4 pack x 5 = 62.50......or are you using fishmath?
And then 17% off with catsrule code
And what about the VIP fee to get a discount at Atlantic - where do you put that into play?

« Reply #170 on: October 21, 2014, 09:50:39 AM »

Actually a very good deal on the mash for the Cabaiguan Guapos RX, excellent smoke and you can get (20) for just under $100 with catsrule.

I think BS Steve was looking for a deal on those

« Reply #171 on: October 21, 2014, 09:52:50 AM »

If anyone's interested in Murcialagos, Famous has 4-packs of the box pressed toros on sale for $12.50ea and they're older stock. Use the coupon and you can get (12) for $42, a very good smoke imo, no offense, GFYs
Also at Atlantic, bundles (20) of robusto rounds for 59.95. ...also churchills for $67.00
$54.75 for (20) Toros @ Famous - Suck it Griffith!!
12.50/4 pack x 5 = 62.50......or are you using fishmath?
And then 17% off with catsrule code
Stay the fuck out of this.
You get your Depends stuck up your ass?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #172 on: October 21, 2014, 09:56:32 AM »

enjoy.

« Reply #173 on: October 21, 2014, 10:03:33 AM »

I hope you didn't come here for the compassion, Deano.  On a Tuesday, no less.

all I know is the sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
I'll give you shit but you'll have to go elsewhere for your syphilis.
LOL, hopefully he didn't get exposed to the latter recently
Running rampant in senior communities from what I read...
Hahaha! What exactly are you reading?
Senior News Weekly...duh!
Maybe it was in the latest AARP newsletter!
Might be the latest publication of "Fuck, I'm Old"
You'll be on the subscriber lists soon enough dingleberry!
You'll have forgotten me by then
I've pretty much forgotten you already.
I think we all know that's a bold-faced lie!
I think it's bald faced but in your case, ball-faced works too.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #174 on: October 21, 2014, 10:08:00 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Happy fuckin Tuesday 2fer.

« Reply #175 on: October 21, 2014, 10:10:06 AM »

I hope you didn't come here for the compassion, Deano.  On a Tuesday, no less.

all I know is the sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
I'll give you shit but you'll have to go elsewhere for your syphilis.
LOL, hopefully he didn't get exposed to the latter recently
Running rampant in senior communities from what I read...
Hahaha! What exactly are you reading?
Senior News Weekly...duh!
Maybe it was in the latest AARP newsletter!
Might be the latest publication of "Fuck, I'm Old"
You'll be on the subscriber lists soon enough dingleberry!
You'll have forgotten me by then
I've pretty much forgotten you already.
I think we all know that's a bold-faced lie!
I think it's bald faced but in your case, ball-faced works too.
I'm tea-bagging your jack-off-lanterns as we speak
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #176 on: October 21, 2014, 10:10:15 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Happy fuckin Tuesday 2fer.
you may want to throw your hat in before you enter.

« Reply #177 on: October 21, 2014, 10:10:48 AM »

I hope you didn't come here for the compassion, Deano.  On a Tuesday, no less.

all I know is the sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
I'll give you shit but you'll have to go elsewhere for your syphilis.
LOL, hopefully he didn't get exposed to the latter recently
Running rampant in senior communities from what I read...
Hahaha! What exactly are you reading?
Senior News Weekly...duh!
Maybe it was in the latest AARP newsletter!
Might be the latest publication of "Fuck, I'm Old"
You'll be on the subscriber lists soon enough dingleberry!
You'll have forgotten me by then
I've pretty much forgotten you already.
I think we all know that's a bold-faced lie!
I think it's bald faced but in your case, ball-faced works too.
Put a hat on you bald head, your brain is too cold

« Reply #178 on: October 21, 2014, 10:11:13 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Happy fuckin Tuesday 2fer.
It's quite the Tuesday today!

« Reply #179 on: October 21, 2014, 10:11:52 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Happy fuckin Tuesday 2fer.
Morning Steve