« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2014, 08:54:39 AM »

OK buys, I gotta go load up on some coffee.  See yuz in a few.
Still doing the Folger's enemas? You're a trooper

« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2014, 08:55:59 AM »

OK buys, I gotta go load up on some coffee.  See yuz in a few.
Still doing the Folger's enemas? You're a trooper
Ugh, nasty!!

« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2014, 08:56:25 AM »

I hope you didn't come here for the compassion, Deano.  On a Tuesday, no less.

all I know is the sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
I'll give you shit but you'll have to go elsewhere for your syphilis.
LOL, hopefully he didn't get exposed to the latter recently
Running rampant in senior communities from what I read...
Hahaha! What exactly are you reading?
Senior News Weekly...duh!

« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2014, 08:56:41 AM »

I hope you didn't come here for the compassion, Deano.  On a Tuesday, no less.

all I know is the sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
I'll give you shit but you'll have to go elsewhere for your syphilis.
LOL, hopefully he didn't get exposed to the latter recently
Running rampant in senior communities from what I read...
Hahaha! What exactly are you reading?
Senior News Weekly...duh!
Maybe it was in the latest AARP newsletter!

« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2014, 08:59:44 AM »

I hope you didn't come here for the compassion, Deano.  On a Tuesday, no less.

all I know is the sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
I'll give you shit but you'll have to go elsewhere for your syphilis.
LOL, hopefully he didn't get exposed to the latter recently
Running rampant in senior communities from what I read...
Hahaha! What exactly are you reading?
Senior News Weekly...duh!
Maybe it was in the latest AARP newsletter!
Might be the latest publication of "Fuck, I'm Old"

« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2014, 09:03:30 AM »

I hope you didn't come here for the compassion, Deano.  On a Tuesday, no less.

all I know is the sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
I'll give you shit but you'll have to go elsewhere for your syphilis.
LOL, hopefully he didn't get exposed to the latter recently
Running rampant in senior communities from what I read...
Hahaha! What exactly are you reading?
Senior Syphillis Quarterly

« Reply #141 on: October 21, 2014, 09:04:35 AM »

I hope you didn't come here for the compassion, Deano.  On a Tuesday, no less.

all I know is the sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
I'll give you shit but you'll have to go elsewhere for your syphilis.
LOL, hopefully he didn't get exposed to the latter recently
Running rampant in senior communities from what I read...
Hahaha! What exactly are you reading?
Senior Syphillis Quarterly
Ahh, SSQ!  Good articles in there.  "How to avoid STDs in your 60s", "Tips to get it up", and "Regular Bowel Movements: 3"!

« Reply #142 on: October 21, 2014, 09:06:18 AM »

I hope you didn't come here for the compassion, Deano.  On a Tuesday, no less.

all I know is the sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
I'll give you shit but you'll have to go elsewhere for your syphilis.
LOL, hopefully he didn't get exposed to the latter recently
Running rampant in senior communities from what I read...
Hahaha! What exactly are you reading?
Senior Syphillis Quarterly
Ahh, SSQ!  Good articles in there.  "How to avoid STDs in your 60s", "Tips to get it up", and "Regular Bowel Movements: 3"!
Parts 1 and 2 of that series kept me on the edge of my bowl.

« Reply #143 on: October 21, 2014, 09:06:48 AM »

coffee and a PDR Small Batch Exclusivo torp. 64*, partly sunny. meeting at noon, golf at 2pm, dinner with my last Friday date, followed by another meeting, maybe, depends on dessert offering after dinner.

life is good.
Uh oh....good Dean is back....must be an OD of that morning sunshine...
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #144 on: October 21, 2014, 09:07:27 AM »

coffee and a PDR Small Batch Exclusivo torp. 64*, partly sunny. meeting at noon, golf at 2pm, dinner with my last Friday date, followed by another meeting, maybe, depends on dessert offering after dinner.

life is good.
You are quite the fickle fucker

attitude adjustment.

« Reply #146 on: October 21, 2014, 09:13:10 AM »

Do you all have water coolers at your respective jobs?  The kind where you have to dead-lift the 40 lbs. jug of water into the damn cooling contraption?  Why is it that I'm the only one who changes the fucking bottle around here?

« Reply #147 on: October 21, 2014, 09:13:36 AM »

I hope you didn't come here for the compassion, Deano.  On a Tuesday, no less.

all I know is the sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
I'll give you shit but you'll have to go elsewhere for your syphilis.
LOL, hopefully he didn't get exposed to the latter recently
Running rampant in senior communities from what I read...
Hahaha! What exactly are you reading?
Senior News Weekly...duh!
Maybe it was in the latest AARP newsletter!
Might be the latest publication of "Fuck, I'm Old"
You'll be on the subscriber lists soon enough dingleberry!

« Reply #148 on: October 21, 2014, 09:14:37 AM »

Do you all have water coolers at your respective jobs?  The kind where you have to dead-lift the 40 lbs. jug of water into the damn cooling contraption?  Why is it that I'm the only one who changes the fucking bottle around here?
Nah, ours are plumbed in.  European sites just have personal bottles.

« Reply #149 on: October 21, 2014, 09:17:56 AM »

Do you all have water coolers at your respective jobs?  The kind where you have to dead-lift the 40 lbs. jug of water into the damn cooling contraption?  Why is it that I'm the only one who changes the fucking bottle around here?
We have bottled water here with our company logo as the branding  :P