« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2014, 07:52:32 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
I'm just happy you're not on top of me, GFY!

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2014, 07:52:42 AM »

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2014, 07:53:31 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
I'm just happy you're not on top of me, GFY!
All Cohiba cubans now have the pretty bands on them too!

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2014, 07:54:11 AM »

Morning sleepy slackers and this 2-fer is enough to get excited about (I know that because a troll said so) it is now Cheerful Tuesday!  Tony is excluded from the Slackers today as he was working on our Bantering behalf in the wee hours of the morning.  Give that man a donut!
No, fuck you.  I'm a slacker too!  Plus, no donuts until further notice.  :)
Just does not pay to be nice to some people!   :)
That was nice?  In that case, I'm sorry.  I just assumed you were scheming.  Product of my environment.

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2014, 07:57:27 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
Don't give me crap just because you have to stay up past midnight to manually flip this P.O.S! Fix this bucket-o-bolts and get some sleep, jackass!

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2014, 08:02:37 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
I'm just happy you're not on top of me, GFY!
You're not my type.  I need a bigger ass otherwise I'll break it.

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2014, 08:04:53 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
I'm just happy you're not on top of me, GFY!
You're not my type.  I need a bigger ass otherwise I'll break it.
Take it easy, it wasn't an offer. I was referring to your gravitational pull
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2014, 08:08:57 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
Don't give me crap just because you have to stay up past midnight to manually flip this P.O.S! Fix this bucket-o-bolts and get some sleep, jackass!
pretty mean for so early in the morning there Scott.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2014, 08:11:00 AM »

so when is the next eherf here?

« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2014, 08:12:56 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
Don't give me crap just because you have to stay up past midnight to manually flip this P.O.S! Fix this bucket-o-bolts and get some sleep, jackass!
pretty mean for so early in the morning there Scott.
Sounds like a couple of folks woke up to find pee in their cheerios this morning.  Hi Dean hope it is a sunny day of joy in Florida for you!

« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2014, 08:13:44 AM »

Morning sleepy slackers and this 2-fer is enough to get excited about (I know that because a troll said so) it is now Cheerful Tuesday!  Tony is excluded from the Slackers today as he was working on our Bantering behalf in the wee hours of the morning.  Give that man a donut!
No, fuck you.  I'm a slacker too!  Plus, no donuts until further notice.  :)
Just does not pay to be nice to some people!   :)
That was nice?  In that case, I'm sorry.  I just assumed you were scheming.  Product of my environment.
Pays to keep your guard up - especially around this environment!

« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2014, 08:15:35 AM »

so when is the next eherf here?
Good mornin Dean!

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2014, 08:16:01 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
Don't give me crap just because you have to stay up past midnight to manually flip this P.O.S! Fix this bucket-o-bolts and get some sleep, jackass!
pretty mean for so early in the morning there Scott.
It's Tuesday Dean, so I can't be held responsible for my actions. Plus, Tony started it!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2014, 08:17:13 AM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2014, 08:17:39 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
Don't give me crap just because you have to stay up past midnight to manually flip this P.O.S! Fix this bucket-o-bolts and get some sleep, jackass!
pretty mean for so early in the morning there Scott.
It's Tuesday Dean, so I can't be held responsible for my actions. Plus, Tony started it!
fair enough.