CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: 10/20/2014  (Read 33619 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 10/20/2014
« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2014, 04:15:05 PM »

Go figure... Today's Joe is a David.
Yea, and your point is??   ???

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #211 on: October 20, 2014, 04:19:00 PM »

2015 Calendar's ....  Dollar General had $1.00 2015 Calendar's.  Wall, purse, and ones that look like little books. The wall calendars had various themes such as Kittens, Puppies, Hot Rods, Mountains, and Tropical.  I only mentioned it because last year we couldn't find a calendar any where except for the expensive one $15 and up, and they were on the internet.  We use ours to write down out doctors appointments, birthdays, paid bills, and anything else we wish to keep track of.  We never gave a calendar a 2nd thought until March of 2014 when we started going nuts trying to keep track of things, and ended up buying an expensive one.  (Mmmm, I wonder if anyone really cares about a calendar other than me...?)  Use your phone apps I guess..?
Google Calendar for me.  Sorry to shit on your point.

Speaking of Calender... When the fuck is Shauns herf? Like we're all just going to schedule around him at the last minute. WTF  ;)
You weren't invited?  Check your PMs.

What's a PM?
The explanation is in a 2nd PM.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #212 on: October 20, 2014, 04:41:23 PM »

2015 Calendar's ....  Dollar General had $1.00 2015 Calendar's.  Wall, purse, and ones that look like little books. The wall calendars had various themes such as Kittens, Puppies, Hot Rods, Mountains, and Tropical.  I only mentioned it because last year we couldn't find a calendar any where except for the expensive one $15 and up, and they were on the internet.  We use ours to write down out doctors appointments, birthdays, paid bills, and anything else we wish to keep track of.  We never gave a calendar a 2nd thought until March of 2014 when we started going nuts trying to keep track of things, and ended up buying an expensive one.  (Mmmm, I wonder if anyone really cares about a calendar other than me...?)  Use your phone apps I guess..?

Speaking of Calender... When the fuck is Shauns herf? Like we're all just going to schedule around him at the last minute. WTF  ;)

What's a PM?

Thanks. I'll check my mailbox when I get home.

Peace out, A town.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #213 on: October 20, 2014, 04:59:35 PM »

What's a PM?

Peace out, A town.
Have a good night!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #214 on: October 20, 2014, 05:22:04 PM »

What's a PM?

Peace out, A town.
Have a good night!
No.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #215 on: October 20, 2014, 05:27:11 PM »

What's a PM?

Peace out, A town.
Have a good night!
No.
Tony, it's not Tuesday yet, please save those sort of comments until tomorrow. ;)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #216 on: October 20, 2014, 05:30:37 PM »

CG87 out...go Steelers!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #217 on: October 20, 2014, 05:52:30 PM »

What's a PM?

Peace out, A town.
Have a good night!
No.
Tony, it's not Tuesday yet, please save those sort of comments until tomorrow. ;)
No.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #218 on: October 20, 2014, 05:53:04 PM »

Johnny

« Reply #219 on: October 20, 2014, 06:00:09 PM »

CG87 out...go Steelers!
+1
Tony, I can't log in by regular channels, and I can't get into my Email, help!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #220 on: October 20, 2014, 06:38:21 PM »

CG87 out...go Steelers!
+1
What do you mean?  What is the exact error you're getting?

Johnny

« Reply #221 on: October 20, 2014, 06:44:46 PM »

CG87 out...go Steelers!
+1
What do you mean?  What is the exact error you're getting?
CG87 out...go Steelers!
+1
It says log in and password are wrong.

Johnny

« Reply #222 on: October 20, 2014, 07:12:43 PM »

I'm fine here on the phone but was trying to get the laptop logged on.

Johnny

« Reply #223 on: October 20, 2014, 07:38:13 PM »

On my net book it has me listed as guest.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #224 on: October 20, 2014, 09:06:31 PM »

On my net book it has me listed as guest.

Sorry Johnny, been a busy evening and I haven't had a chance to look into this.  So are you saying that you can log on properly from your phone but not from your netbook?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16