Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2014, 04:15:05 PM »

Go figure... Today's Joe is a David.
Yea, and your point is??   ???

« Reply #211 on: October 20, 2014, 04:19:00 PM »

2015 Calendar's ....  Dollar General had $1.00 2015 Calendar's.  Wall, purse, and ones that look like little books. The wall calendars had various themes such as Kittens, Puppies, Hot Rods, Mountains, and Tropical.  I only mentioned it because last year we couldn't find a calendar any where except for the expensive one $15 and up, and they were on the internet.  We use ours to write down out doctors appointments, birthdays, paid bills, and anything else we wish to keep track of.  We never gave a calendar a 2nd thought until March of 2014 when we started going nuts trying to keep track of things, and ended up buying an expensive one.  (Mmmm, I wonder if anyone really cares about a calendar other than me...?)  Use your phone apps I guess..?
Google Calendar for me.  Sorry to shit on your point.

Speaking of Calender... When the fuck is Shauns herf? Like we're all just going to schedule around him at the last minute. WTF  ;)
You weren't invited?  Check your PMs.

What's a PM?
The explanation is in a 2nd PM.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/20/2014
« Reply #212 on: October 20, 2014, 04:41:23 PM »

[...]

Thanks. I'll check my mailbox when I get home.

Peace out, A town.

« Reply #213 on: October 20, 2014, 04:59:35 PM »

[...]

Have a good night!

« Reply #214 on: October 20, 2014, 05:22:04 PM »

[...]

No.

« Reply #215 on: October 20, 2014, 05:27:11 PM »

[...]

Tony, it's not Tuesday yet, please save those sort of comments until tomorrow. ;)

« Reply #216 on: October 20, 2014, 05:30:37 PM »

CG87 out...go Steelers!

« Reply #217 on: October 20, 2014, 05:52:30 PM »

[...]

« Reply #218 on: October 20, 2014, 05:53:04 PM »

Logged

Johnny

« Reply #219 on: October 20, 2014, 06:00:09 PM »

CG87 out...go Steelers!
+1
Tony, I can't log in by regular channels, and I can't get into my Email, help!

« Reply #220 on: October 20, 2014, 06:38:21 PM »

CG87 out...go Steelers!
+1
Tony, I can't log in by regular channels, and I can't get into my Email, help!
What do you mean?  What is the exact error you're getting?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #221 on: October 20, 2014, 06:44:46 PM »

CG87 out...go Steelers!
+1
Tony, I can't log in by regular channels, and I can't get into my Email, help!
What do you mean?  What is the exact error you're getting?
CG87 out...go Steelers!
+1
Tony, I can't log in by regular channels, and I can't get into my Email, help!
It says log in and password are wrong.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #222 on: October 20, 2014, 07:12:43 PM »

I'm fine here on the phone but was trying to get the laptop logged on.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #223 on: October 20, 2014, 07:38:13 PM »

I'm fine here on the phone but was trying to get the laptop logged on.
On my net book it has me listed as guest.

« Reply #224 on: October 20, 2014, 09:06:31 PM »

I'm fine here on the phone but was trying to get the laptop logged on.
On my net book it has me listed as guest.

Sorry Johnny, been a busy evening and I haven't had a chance to look into this.  So are you saying that you can log on properly from your phone but not from your netbook?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16