CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: 10/20/2014  (Read 33725 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/20/2014
« Reply #180 on: October 20, 2014, 02:26:59 PM »

Hey lil'fish....Stogieguys has an assessment on Room 101 Big Payback, pretty much along the lines of what I had discussed,
AKA worth it for the price and not a junk discount riding on the name.  Did you try your's yet?
Hey Dave, just catching up, online safety training today. I have not tried the Payback yet but I will this weekend. I did smoke the Jericho Hill though, that was really good

That much better than the Headley?
Headley Grange is a fine cigar.  I would say the Jericho Hill is a little older, subtler, more refined version of a HG.

Which vitola do you prefer for the Jericho? I like the corona in both the Four Kicks and The Headley.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #181 on: October 20, 2014, 02:37:34 PM »

It's like y'all have been double dutchin' for a while now and I don't know how to jump in...  Ms. Mary Mack, Mack, Mack...
That image is just a little disturbing.
Could be worse.  How goes it, ClemsonboundDave?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #182 on: October 20, 2014, 02:48:15 PM »

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #183 on: October 20, 2014, 02:49:35 PM »

good morning guys. I love Mondays! this Monday especially. today is my wedding anniversary and I didn't get a gift, or a card, or a dinner invitation. best gift is being elsewhere from her, the deadbeats, the chaos, the drama. Happy Anniversary to me!
The difference between a divorce and a legal separation is that a legal separation gives a husband time to hide his money .  -- Johnny Carson

Happy Separation....!!!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #184 on: October 20, 2014, 03:09:51 PM »

And it's done!  http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299
I hope they don't wind up changing the formula of the Deep Dish.  ???

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #185 on: October 20, 2014, 03:13:12 PM »

And it's done!  http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299
You are probably hoping Gurk is next and they will make you a nice Gurk Beast Kuba Kuba!

dwgbryant

« Reply #186 on: October 20, 2014, 03:14:32 PM »

good morning guys. I love Mondays! this Monday especially. today is my wedding anniversary and I didn't get a gift, or a card, or a dinner invitation. best gift is being elsewhere from her, the deadbeats, the chaos, the drama. Happy Anniversary to me!
The difference between a divorce and a legal separation is that a legal separation gives a husband time to hide his money .  -- Johnny Carson

Happy Separation....!!!
thanks BD. no money to hide, just paying bills that didn't get caught up in years.
paperwork is at my attorney's office just waiting for June. divorce will give me a small percentage of her pension, she waived any rights to mine because of the money she spent on the deadbeats.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #187 on: October 20, 2014, 03:19:29 PM »

You are probably hoping Gurk is next and they will make you a nice Gurk Beast Kuba Kuba!
There is nothing to buy.  Hansotia doesn't grow our blend anything.  I guess someone can buy the name?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #188 on: October 20, 2014, 03:21:18 PM »

There is nothing to buy.  Hansotia doesn't grow our blend anything.  I guess someone can buy the name?
That's what happened with DE...does DE grow tobacco?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #189 on: October 20, 2014, 03:21:54 PM »

2015 Calendar's ....  Dollar General had $1.00 2015 Calendar's.  Wall, purse, and ones that look like little books. The wall calendars had various themes such as Kittens, Puppies, Hot Rods, Mountains, and Tropical.  I only mentioned it because last year we couldn't find a calendar any where except for the expensive one $15 and up, and they were on the internet.  We use ours to write down out doctors appointments, birthdays, paid bills, and anything else we wish to keep track of.  We never gave a calendar a 2nd thought until March of 2014 when we started going nuts trying to keep track of things, and ended up buying an expensive one.  (Mmmm, I wonder if anyone really cares about a calendar other than me...?)  Use your phone apps I guess..?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2014, 03:23:06 PM »

Not psyched about that at all... Swisher will put Acid in every gas station from coast to coast. I'm sure that was their biggest interest in DE.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2014, 03:24:48 PM »

2015 Calendar's ....  Dollar General had $1.00 2015 Calendar's.  Wall, purse, and ones that look like little books. The wall calendars had various themes such as Kittens, Puppies, Hot Rods, Mountains, and Tropical.  I only mentioned it because last year we couldn't find a calendar any where except for the expensive one $15 and up, and they were on the internet.  We use ours to write down out doctors appointments, birthdays, paid bills, and anything else we wish to keep track of.  We never gave a calendar a 2nd thought until March of 2014 when we started going nuts trying to keep track of things, and ended up buying an expensive one.  (Mmmm, I wonder if anyone really cares about a calendar other than me...?)  Use your phone apps I guess..?
All on my phone :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #192 on: October 20, 2014, 03:25:28 PM »

I have no idea.  But I do know you can't grow a cookie tree with elves in it.  Plant one of your favorite cookies, and pour 1/2 gal. of milk on it.  At least it didn't work for me..!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #193 on: October 20, 2014, 03:32:43 PM »

Hello Shaun Harrison,

Thanks again for shopping with Atlantic Cigar!

You asked us to send you an e-mail when the My Father Connecticut  My Father Connecticut Corona Gorda was in stock. Good News! These are in stock and ready for delivery (supplies may be limited).

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #194 on: October 20, 2014, 03:35:31 PM »

I don't think he grows anything but he's got to blend and have tons of tobacco infusing, etc.  So it's slightly different.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16