« Reply #120 on: October 20, 2014, 10:30:14 AM »

back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Stick to your strengths ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/20/2014
« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2014, 10:31:51 AM »

Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Good mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun. Saw the 1st six of Orange Shandy this weekend. Had a nice cart going, but I picked up 2 before they sell out. Murphy's Law.

« Reply #122 on: October 20, 2014, 10:32:26 AM »

Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Good mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun. Saw the 1st six of Orange Shandy this weekend. Had a nice cart going, but I picked up 2 before they sell out. Murphy's Law.
I really enjoy that Orange Shandy, good stuff!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/20/2014
« Reply #123 on: October 20, 2014, 10:34:53 AM »

Texas gun control laws are among the least-restrictive among U.S. states. While machine guns, saw-off shotguns, silencers, armor-piercing bullets, zip guns, and explosive weapons are illegal, Texas does not have a waiting period for gun purchases. Additionally, Texas allows all qualified applicants to carry a concealed firearm with a permit. - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-gun-control-laws.html#sthash.8vF8iiej.dpuf

I think it's Vermont that allows carry/concealed WITHOUT a permit.
That is 100% correct sir!  But it doesn't have reciprocity in a lot of other states, if any, unlike a 'permit' has

The problem is still, "these aren't the guns the police are looking for."
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/20/2014
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2014, 10:42:25 AM »

Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Good mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun. Saw the 1st six of Orange Shandy this weekend. Had a nice cart going, but I picked up 2 before they sell out. Murphy's Law.
I really enjoy that Orange Shandy, good stuff!

Me too. One of the other's I picked up was a Ballast Point INDRA KUNINDRA. A curry export stout. Gonna save that one for when the BIL comes over. Payback for the Terrapin Guano Loco...

http://www.ballastpoint.com/beer/indra-kunindra/

« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2014, 10:45:21 AM »

New York (AP) -- A news report finds 34,500 people are now listed as too mentally unstable to have guns in New York state, under a 19-month-old law that is one of the nation's toughest concerning mental health and firearms. The New York Times (http://nyti.ms/1tDh0xE ) reported Sunday that fewer than 300 of the people on the list had a handgun permit, which would then have been revoked. Officials say they're unsure how many guns were seized. Mental health professionals must report patients seen as likely to cause serious harm to themselves or others. If county officials agree, the patients go into the database for five years. The names aren't public. Some mental health advocates fear too many people are being deemed dangerous. Gun control advocates say the potential consequences merit casting a wide net.

Read More at: http://13wham.com//news/features/top-stories/stories/34500-ny-mental-health-nogun-list-16839.shtml
They live in NY, they vote in NY and they get what comes to them in NY so just keep it the fuk in NY (well and CA, NJ, CT, MD, DC and MA too I guess)
Yes, and please keep all the mental health patients that get to keep their guns in TX. ;)
Please do a little research and learn something about what the you are talking about.
I learn more and more about mental health every day I log in here.
just ask me. I'm 'certified'.
hahaha.
show me you're nuts.
Good thing you used the proper you're there.
I was an English major.
With a minor in marriages. BA-BOOM!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2014, 10:45:24 AM »

just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.

« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2014, 10:49:08 AM »

Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Good mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun. Saw the 1st six of Orange Shandy this weekend. Had a nice cart going, but I picked up 2 before they sell out. Murphy's Law.
I really enjoy that Orange Shandy, good stuff!

Me too. One of the other's I picked up was a Ballast Point INDRA KUNINDRA. A curry export stout. Gonna save that one for when the BIL comes over. Payback for the Terrapin Guano Loco...

http://www.ballastpoint.com/beer/indra-kunindra/
Sounds interesting...

« Reply #129 on: October 20, 2014, 10:59:47 AM »

just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #130 on: October 20, 2014, 11:12:41 AM »

just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.

she says she loves watching me works, it turns her on.
can we apply something to the rent?

« Reply #131 on: October 20, 2014, 11:15:52 AM »

just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.
Hopefully she meant giving them and not receiving them.

You never know what secrets people are keeping.

« Reply #132 on: October 20, 2014, 11:18:03 AM »

just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.
Hopefully she meant giving them and not receiving them.

You never know what secrets people are keeping.
LALTS

« Reply #133 on: October 20, 2014, 11:19:27 AM »

just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.

she says she loves watching me works, it turns her on.
can we apply something to the rent?
SEAL THE DEAL!

« Reply #134 on: October 20, 2014, 11:19:51 AM »

just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.
Hopefully she meant giving them and not receiving them.

You never know what secrets people are keeping.
Check for that Adam's Apple!