« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2014, 08:58:47 AM »

So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
That gives me the douche chills just thinking about it. The Horny Goat growler was excellent Friday night, had some Firestone Union Jack IPA yesterday that was very good
Yeah it was pathetic...at least the beer was good.  I dont think we get HG around here, but if we do I will check it out.
Brewed in Milwaukee, WI so it shouldn't be out of the question to find by you

« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2014, 09:00:22 AM »

So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
That gives me the douche chills just thinking about it. The Horny Goat growler was excellent Friday night, had some Firestone Union Jack IPA yesterday that was very good
Texas Dave got himself a growler for the weekend as well.

« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2014, 09:05:30 AM »

So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
That gives me the douche chills just thinking about it. The Horny Goat growler was excellent Friday night, had some Firestone Union Jack IPA yesterday that was very good
Texas Dave got himself a growler for the weekend as well.
What was it filled with?

« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2014, 09:08:47 AM »

So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
That gives me the douche chills just thinking about it. The Horny Goat growler was excellent Friday night, had some Firestone Union Jack IPA yesterday that was very good
Texas Dave got himself a growler for the weekend as well.
Yes sir, 1/2 gallon and my very first growler and it was excellent to the last drop from Pinthouse Pizza in Austin:
Old Beluga is perfect for anyone looking for a flavorful, easy drinking amber ale, relying upon 9 varieties of English malts that play nicely with a blend of American herbal hops. Features: complex malt flavor and a dry, crisp, and refreshing finish.

« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2014, 09:13:04 AM »

Had one of these at Pinthouse with lunch and it was fantastic but needed a growler of something the warden would drink:

Nitro Seal is a nitrogenated version of our Bearded Seal, poured through a Nitro tap, yielding a beautiful cascading effect, subtly changing the character of our Dry Irish Stout, and creating a luxurious, creamy mouth feel.

This is their best and most popular brew but they are out until the next batch aging is completed in December:

Jaguar Shark
Bourbon Barrel Aged, Imperial Dry Irish Stout

The Jaguar Shark starts out life as The Admiral – Imperial Dry Irish Stout but is quickly sequestered into bourbon barrels for aging, yielding an amazingly complex beer. Features: a hint of bourbon on the nose, a little heat from the higher ABV, and the coffee and chocolate components from The Admiral combined with subtle hints of oak and vanilla for the barrels.

« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2014, 09:14:14 AM »

So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
That gives me the douche chills just thinking about it. The Horny Goat growler was excellent Friday night, had some Firestone Union Jack IPA yesterday that was very good
Yeah it was pathetic...at least the beer was good.  I dont think we get HG around here, but if we do I will check it out.
Brewed in Milwaukee, WI so it shouldn't be out of the question to find by you
Good to know...they probably have it in MN then

« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2014, 09:21:03 AM »

Mondays...damn meetings!

« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2014, 09:25:12 AM »

Mondays...damn meetings!
Hell yeah i got one from 2 - 3:30 this afternoon myself.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2014, 09:29:50 AM »

Mondays...damn meetings!
Hell yeah i got one from 2 - 3:30 this afternoon myself.
I may go to one at noon myself.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2014, 09:33:10 AM »

New York (AP) -- A news report finds 34,500 people are now listed as too mentally unstable to have guns in New York state, under a 19-month-old law that is one of the nation's toughest concerning mental health and firearms. The New York Times (http://nyti.ms/1tDh0xE ) reported Sunday that fewer than 300 of the people on the list had a handgun permit, which would then have been revoked. Officials say they're unsure how many guns were seized. Mental health professionals must report patients seen as likely to cause serious harm to themselves or others. If county officials agree, the patients go into the database for five years. The names aren't public. Some mental health advocates fear too many people are being deemed dangerous. Gun control advocates say the potential consequences merit casting a wide net.

Read More at: http://13wham.com//news/features/top-stories/stories/34500-ny-mental-health-nogun-list-16839.shtml

« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2014, 09:36:48 AM »

[...]

They live in NY, they vote in NY and they get what comes to them in NY so just keep it the fuk in NY (well and CA, NJ, CT, MD, DC and MA too I guess)

« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2014, 09:44:33 AM »

[...]

Yes, and please keep all the mental health patients that get to keep their guns in TX. ;)

« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2014, 09:52:53 AM »

[...]

Please do a little research and learn something about what the you are talking about.

« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2014, 09:57:01 AM »

[...]

« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2014, 09:58:54 AM »

[...]

you notice nothing was said about the number of people with mental health problems that don't seek help and not in the system.