« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2014, 08:16:53 AM »

Smoked my first Bueso Odyssey this weekend while blowing leaves, nice cigar, had the torp from CF '13. The leaves seemed happy when I was done  ;D
My damn leaf blower shit the bed on me yesterday. It was like losing a trusted companion.
My BIL and I invested in a commercial backpack blower 2 years ago, that thing's awesome
Now get rid of the BIL and you got it made!    IF you got much blowing to do it is definitely the way to go.
I have a wooded acre and he has an acre that's just slightly less wooded. The share works well because he's a police officer and has days off that I don't. My street name is Woodland Way, what was I thinking?

« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2014, 08:18:17 AM »

Smoked my first Bueso Odyssey this weekend while blowing leaves, nice cigar, had the torp from CF '13. The leaves seemed happy when I was done  ;D
My damn leaf blower shit the bed on me yesterday. It was like losing a trusted companion.
My BIL and I invested in a commercial backpack blower 2 years ago, that thing's awesome
Now get rid of the BIL and you got it made!    IF you got much blowing to do it is definitely the way to go.
I have a wooded acre and he has an acre that's just slightly less wooded. The share works well because he's a police officer and has days off that I don't. My street name is Woodland Way, what was I thinking?
Sounds more rustic than 38th Ave W!

« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2014, 08:22:38 AM »

good morning guys. I love Mondays! this Monday especially. today is my wedding anniversary and I didn't get a gift, or a card, or a dinner invitation. best gift is being elsewhere from her, the deadbeats, the chaos, the drama. Happy Anniversary to me!
You guys are still married?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2014, 08:26:13 AM »

good morning guys. I love Mondays! this Monday especially. today is my wedding anniversary and I didn't get a gift, or a card, or a dinner invitation. best gift is being elsewhere from her, the deadbeats, the chaos, the drama. Happy Anniversary to me!
You guys are still married?
yes, just living separate lives until June when all the financial commitments end.

« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2014, 08:28:46 AM »

« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2014, 08:30:47 AM »

For Tony  ;)

« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2014, 08:40:16 AM »

Last one:
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/20/2014
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2014, 08:42:17 AM »

Time to go... Later all..!

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2014, 08:43:07 AM »

So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?

« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2014, 08:43:11 AM »

Time to go... Later all..!
See ya later BD!

« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2014, 08:45:13 AM »

So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.

« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2014, 08:49:24 AM »

So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
That gives me the douche chills just thinking about it. The Horny Goat growler was excellent Friday night, had some Firestone Union Jack IPA yesterday that was very good

« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2014, 08:50:44 AM »

So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
That gives me the douche chills just thinking about it. The Horny Goat growler was excellent Friday night, had some Firestone Union Jack IPA yesterday that was very good
Yeah it was pathetic...at least the beer was good.  I dont think we get HG around here, but if we do I will check it out.

« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2014, 08:56:04 AM »

So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
Wow that sounds really sick sick sick IMHO.  It had to have been a challenge you to endure!