CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: 10/20/2014  (Read 33625 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/20/2014
« Reply #195 on: October 20, 2014, 03:37:25 PM »

2015 Calendar's ....  Dollar General had $1.00 2015 Calendar's.  Wall, purse, and ones that look like little books. The wall calendars had various themes such as Kittens, Puppies, Hot Rods, Mountains, and Tropical.  I only mentioned it because last year we couldn't find a calendar any where except for the expensive one $15 and up, and they were on the internet.  We use ours to write down out doctors appointments, birthdays, paid bills, and anything else we wish to keep track of.  We never gave a calendar a 2nd thought until March of 2014 when we started going nuts trying to keep track of things, and ended up buying an expensive one.  (Mmmm, I wonder if anyone really cares about a calendar other than me...?)  Use your phone apps I guess..?
Google Calendar for me.  Sorry to shit on your point.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2014, 03:45:07 PM »

2015 Calendar's ....  Dollar General had $1.00 2015 Calendar's.  Wall, purse, and ones that look like little books. The wall calendars had various themes such as Kittens, Puppies, Hot Rods, Mountains, and Tropical.  I only mentioned it because last year we couldn't find a calendar any where except for the expensive one $15 and up, and they were on the internet.  We use ours to write down out doctors appointments, birthdays, paid bills, and anything else we wish to keep track of.  We never gave a calendar a 2nd thought until March of 2014 when we started going nuts trying to keep track of things, and ended up buying an expensive one.  (Mmmm, I wonder if anyone really cares about a calendar other than me...?)  Use your phone apps I guess..?

Speaking of Calender... When the fuck is Shauns herf? Like we're all just going to schedule around him at the last minute. WTF  ;)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #197 on: October 20, 2014, 03:45:31 PM »

I guess I'm not high tech yet.. :)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #198 on: October 20, 2014, 03:45:39 PM »

It's like y'all have been double dutchin' for a while now and I don't know how to jump in...  Ms. Mary Mack, Mack, Mack...
That image is just a little disturbing.
Could be worse.  How goes it, ClemsonboundDave?
Just gotta survive two more days in the office...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #199 on: October 20, 2014, 03:46:21 PM »

The laptop battery is low.  Time to recharge.  Bbl.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2014, 03:47:41 PM »

Speaking of Calender... When the fuck is Shauns herf? Like we're all just going to schedule around him at the last minute. WTF  ;)
Shit, sorry BotL.  Wed night work for you ladies?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #201 on: October 20, 2014, 03:48:55 PM »

I guess I'm not high tech yet.. :)
You're on here, so that's something.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #202 on: October 20, 2014, 03:49:51 PM »

You weren't invited?  Check your PMs.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2014, 03:52:45 PM »

It's like y'all have been double dutchin' for a while now and I don't know how to jump in...  Ms. Mary Mack, Mack, Mack...
That image is just a little disturbing.
Could be worse.  How goes it, ClemsonboundDave?
Just gotta survive two more days in the office...
I hear ya.  Considering heading out a little early to enjoy myself a Perdomo that I pulled out blind, this morning.  Not even sure which one it was.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2014, 03:53:59 PM »

And it's done!  http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299
Well that explain the bailing of all the senior staff this year.  I'm sure Swisher will love the infused, be interesting to see how much freedom is given to LPs...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #205 on: October 20, 2014, 03:55:52 PM »

And it's done!  http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299
Well that explain the bailing of all the senior staff this year.  I'm sure Swisher will love the infused, be interesting to see how much freedom is given to LPs...
Agreed - more $$ for Tats!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2014, 03:59:04 PM »

Hey lil'fish....Stogieguys has an assessment on Room 101 Big Payback, pretty much along the lines of what I had discussed,
AKA worth it for the price and not a junk discount riding on the name.  Did you try your's yet?
Hey Dave, just catching up, online safety training today. I have not tried the Payback yet but I will this weekend. I did smoke the Jericho Hill though, that was really good

That much better than the Headley?
Headley Grange is a fine cigar.  I would say the Jericho Hill is a little older, subtler, more refined version of a HG.

Which vitola do you prefer for the Jericho? I like the corona in both the Four Kicks and The Headley.
I've only had the corona and toro and liked them both.  The four vitola sampler is nice on Atlantic for $26 ($23 for VIP), but I haven't worked my way all the way through one without sharing yet.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2014, 04:00:40 PM »

Hey lil'fish....Stogieguys has an assessment on Room 101 Big Payback, pretty much along the lines of what I had discussed,
AKA worth it for the price and not a junk discount riding on the name.  Did you try your's yet?
Hey Dave, just catching up, online safety training today. I have not tried the Payback yet but I will this weekend. I did smoke the Jericho Hill though, that was really good
That much better than the Headley?
Headley Grange is a fine cigar.  I would say the Jericho Hill is a little older, subtler, more refined version of a HG.
Which vitola do you prefer for the Jericho? I like the corona in both the Four Kicks and The Headley.
I've only had the corona and toro and liked them both.  The four vitola sampler is nice on Atlantic for $26 ($23 for VIP), but I haven't worked my way all the way through one without sharing yet.
Fixed it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #208 on: October 20, 2014, 04:01:40 PM »

Go figure... Today's Joe is a David.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #209 on: October 20, 2014, 04:05:02 PM »

You weren't invited?  Check your PMs.

What's a PM?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16