Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2014, 07:28:11 AM »

The Mighty Gamecocks back on the National Championship Trail by beating Furman.  What a joke!  Swagger-injecting Headlines from Columbia:

Gamecocks pound Paladins 41-10

Mission Accomplished.

COLUMBIA, SC — The confidence-boosting, swagger-injecting, bench-emptying blowout South Carolina craved took a while to materialize Saturday.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2014, 07:31:14 AM »

Good morning Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2014, 07:32:10 AM »

Morning Chip, good to see Tigers do well yesterday....although easier for some.
A win is a win!  yes I bet the fans were worried about the outcome until the very end.

« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2014, 07:40:39 AM »

The Mighty Gamecocks back on the National Championship Trail by beating Furman.  What a joke!  Swagger-injecting Headlines from Columbia:

Gamecocks pound Paladins 41-10

Mission Accomplished.

COLUMBIA, SC — The confidence-boosting, swagger-injecting, bench-emptying blowout South Carolina craved took a while to materialize Saturday.
Indeed, tear down the goalposts.

« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2014, 07:43:40 AM »

Guess I am not the only one that has lost interest in the Blues they are moving slower than Torano's and AB's.

« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2014, 07:45:15 AM »

The Mighty Gamecocks back on the National Championship Trail by beating Furman.  What a joke!  Swagger-injecting Headlines from Columbia:

Gamecocks pound Paladins 41-10

Mission Accomplished.

COLUMBIA, SC — The confidence-boosting, swagger-injecting, bench-emptying blowout South Carolina craved took a while to materialize Saturday.
Indeed, tear down the goalposts.
They are probably saving that celebration for when they pound Auburn next week.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2014, 08:12:59 AM »

good morning jammers.

« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2014, 08:50:06 AM »

Morning Mr. Dean, how was sunrise this morning?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2014, 09:15:59 AM »

Morning Mr. Dean, how was sunrise this morning?
well, it wasn't up at 5am when the owls were hooting and hollering, but it was warmer, 63* compared to the 50* I've woken up to the past few mornings.
enjoying the sunshine now with a New Wave and coffee, trying to summon up the ambition to do a load of laundry. may even plop my ass down at the clubhouse and watch football today.

oh, nice win yesterday Chip.
too bad the Sooners couldn't pull off a win, Jeff can't be too happy.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2014, 09:21:01 AM »

I have another big order ready to go into CI and I could use a few good jam deals today, though I may just as well place the order, jam deals and great offerings are few and far between here.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2014, 09:38:45 AM »

I have another big order ready to go into CI and I could use a few good jam deals today, though I may just as well place the order, jam deals and great offerings are few and far between here.
Why are you in a hurry, Deano? It's not going to ship today anyway.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2014, 09:47:12 AM »

I have another big order ready to go into CI and I could use a few good jam deals today, though I may just as well place the order, jam deals and great offerings are few and far between here.
Why are you in a hurry, Deano? It's not going to ship today anyway.
no hurry, just hate waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for a deal. ha.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2014, 10:17:57 AM »

Slow Sunday.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2014, 10:38:44 AM »

damn CI.

Error
We're sorry, an unexpected error occured while performing the requested action.

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2014, 10:48:43 AM »

guess I can start my laundry.
later.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8