Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2018, 10:46:37 AM »

morning Mark and RazMan.

« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2018, 10:54:08 AM »

bills caught up, dishes done, laundry started, vacume cleaner out of closet - Counterfeit Cuban and coffee.
You doing the vacuuming in stages then?
I have it out.
But is she there to grasp it and pull it back and forth?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/8/2018
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2018, 10:56:49 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to be silent. Was out in the wilderness with 200 of my closest friends, smoking, drinking and fishing.
Hi Raz. Sounds like a blast! Although, how much of a wilderness is it with 200 souls running around in it?

« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2018, 10:57:08 AM »

bills caught up, dishes done, laundry started, vacume cleaner out of closet - Counterfeit Cuban and coffee.
You doing the vacuuming in stages then?
I have it out.
But is she there to grasp it and pull it back and forth?
And hopefully not get anything stuck in the nozzle.

« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2018, 10:57:56 AM »

morning Mark and RazMan.
Morning, Deano!

« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2018, 10:59:25 AM »

bills caught up, dishes done, laundry started, vacume cleaner out of closet - Counterfeit Cuban and coffee.
You doing the vacuuming in stages then?
I have it out.
Need a break, or hoping one of your harem will come over and take the hint?
I do my own house work. damned if I want any of them getting that comfortable here.

« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2018, 11:00:19 AM »

bills caught up, dishes done, laundry started, vacume cleaner out of closet - Counterfeit Cuban and coffee.
You doing the vacuuming in stages then?
I have it out.
But is she there to grasp it and pull it back and forth?
no actually all alone.

« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2018, 11:00:51 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to be silent. Was out in the wilderness with 200 of my closest friends, smoking, drinking and fishing.
Hi Raz. Sounds like a blast! Although, how much of a wilderness is it with 200 souls running around in it?
Well, we brought some civilization with us, but still.

« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2018, 11:10:06 AM »

bills caught up, dishes done, laundry started, vacume cleaner out of closet - Counterfeit Cuban and coffee.
You doing the vacuuming in stages then?
I have it out.
That seems to be a popular line with you!

« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2018, 11:10:09 AM »

@LTG: smoke anything yesterday or are you giving yourself a break?
Lol, needed a little break after the weekend. Probably get back out there tomorrow.
Understandable. I was sounding like Louise  Jefferson on Sunday.
Lol, same.
We call that the Weezy.
Yeah, and after 11 cigars in 2 days, I'm lucky to feel that good.
I keep thinking back, it was a record smoking trip for me. I think I smoked 9 with a late start
Good morning, Fish.
Morning Tony, you certainly had a cigar-filled weekend I see

Wound up herfing with a bunch of guys.  Among them was Charlie, Brad, and Anthony Scipioni (one of the owners of Atlantic). Pretty cool Saturday indeed.
Guessing Tony is a bit too good for us mere CI herfers....
I've always thought he was.
I've always thought that he's thought he was
I'm hurt. GFY.
Somebody get Tony some Vagisil
That's not what hurts.

« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2018, 11:10:40 AM »

Late good morning Daves, Tony, Fish, Sam, and HouseCleaningDean.
Hola, Mark.

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2018, 11:11:27 AM »

bills caught up, dishes done, laundry started, vacume cleaner out of closet - Counterfeit Cuban and coffee.
You doing the vacuuming in stages then?
I have it out.
Need a break, or hoping one of your harem will come over and take the hint?
You've got it all wrong.  He vacuums all their places, makes their breakfast, installs crown molding, screens, gazebo's and landscaping.

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2018, 11:12:17 AM »

bills caught up, dishes done, laundry started, vacume cleaner out of closet - Counterfeit Cuban and coffee.
You doing the vacuuming in stages then?
I have it out.
Need a break, or hoping one of your harem will come over and take the hint?
I do my own house work. damned if I want any of them getting that comfortable here.
Depends on how comfortable she's willing to get.

« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2018, 11:12:49 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to be silent. Was out in the wilderness with 200 of my closest friends, smoking, drinking and fishing.
Welcome back, Raz. Now get to work!

« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2018, 11:13:18 AM »

bills caught up, dishes done, laundry started, vacume cleaner out of closet - Counterfeit Cuban and coffee.
You doing the vacuuming in stages then?
I have it out.
Need a break, or hoping one of your harem will come over and take the hint?
I do my own house work. damned if I want any of them getting that comfortable here.
I don't know, they all seem pretty damn comfortable there.  I'm pretty sure you have a sign up calendar for them to use... ???
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8