CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 01, 2014, 12:01:18 AM

Title: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 01, 2014, 12:01:18 AM
Don't be a turkey!  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Johnny on November 01, 2014, 12:50:48 AM
Looks like CI has gone offline.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 01:09:20 AM
Looks like CI has gone offline.
Not working for me neither:

Post Not Found

The post you requested cannot be found or no longer exists. The administrator or moderator may have deleted the post.

Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 01:14:15 AM
Sorry to post and run but I'm beat.  Just got off work and I've got a long day ahead of me mañana.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Johnny on November 01, 2014, 01:33:10 AM
Sorry to post and run but I'm beat.  Just got off work and I've got a long day ahead of me mañana.
G'nite Tony.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:03:54 AM
Good morning Guys.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:10:40 AM
Today is Saturday, Nov. 1, the 305th day of 2014. There are 60 days left in the year. This is All Saints Day. A reminder: Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 a.m. local time Sunday. Clocks go back one hour.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:11:22 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 1, 1954, Algerian nationalists began their successful 7-year rebellion against French rule.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:12:02 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:13:00 AM
In 1512, Michelangelo's just-completed paintings on the ceiling of the Vatican's Sistine Chapel were publicly unveiled by the artist's patron, Pope Julius II.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:13:36 AM
In 1604, William Shakespeare's tragedy "Othello" was presented at Whitehall Palace in London.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:13:56 AM
In 1765, the Stamp Act went into effect, prompting stiff resistance from American colonists.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:14:33 AM
In 1861, during the Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln named Maj. Gen. George B. McClellan General-in-Chief of the Union armies, succeeding Lt. Gen. Winfield Scott.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:15:00 AM
In 1864, the U.S. Postal money order system was established by an act of Congress.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:16:34 AM
In 1870, the United States Weather Bureau made its first meteorological observations. 144 years later, they are still trying to get one correct.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:17:02 AM
In 1936, in a speech in Milan, Italy, Benito Mussolini described the alliance between his country and Nazi Germany as an "axis" running between Rome and Berlin.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:17:48 AM
In 1944, "Harvey," a comedy by Mary Chase about a genial fellow named Elwood P. Dowd and his friend, an invisible six-foot-three rabbit, opened on Broadway.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:18:15 AM
In 1952, the United States exploded the first hydrogen bomb, code-named "Ivy Mike," at Enewetak (en-ih-WEE'-tahk) Atoll in the Marshall Islands.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:18:48 AM
In 1968, the Motion Picture Association of America unveiled its new voluntary film rating system: G for general, M for mature (later changed to GP, then PG), R for restricted and X (later changed to NC-17) for adults only.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:19:10 AM
In 1979, former first lady Mamie Eisenhower died in Washington, D.C., at age 82.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:19:34 AM
In 1989, East Germany reopened its border with Czechoslovakia, prompting tens of thousands of refugees to flee to the West.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:19:57 AM
Ten years ago: American contract worker Roy Hallums was one of several people kidnapped during an armed assault on the Baghdad compound where he lived (Hallums was rescued by coalition forces on Sept. 7, 2005). A 16-year-old Palestinian laden with explosives blew himself up in an outdoor market in Tel Aviv, killing three Israelis. U.N. nuclear agency chief Mohamed ElBaradei (ehl-BEHR'-uh-day) urged Iran to suspend uranium enrichment and called on North Korea to dismantle its weapons program.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:20:36 AM
Five years ago: Afghan President Hamid Karzai's challenger, former Foreign Minister Abdullah Abdullah, withdrew from an upcoming runoff election, effectively handing Karzai a victory. Lender CIT Group filed one of the biggest Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings in U.S. corporate history. (CIT Group emerged from bankruptcy protection the following month.) The New York Yankees took a 3-1 lead in the World Series as they defeated the Philadelphia Phillies 7-4. Meb Keflezighi (keh-FLEZ'-gee) became the first U.S. man in 27 years to win the New York City Marathon, in a time of 2:09:15; Ethiopian runner Derartu Tulu won the women's title in 2:28:52.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:21:12 AM
One year ago: A man carrying a bag with a note that said he "wanted to kill TSA" opened fire with a semi-automatic rifle at a security checkpoint at Los Angeles International Airport, killing a TSA officer and wounding two others; the gunman, who was wounded, was taken into custody. (Gerardo Hernandez, 39, became the first TSA officer in the agency's 12-year history to be killed in the line of duty; Paul Ciancia pleaded not guilty to 11 federal charges, including murder of a federal officer.) A U.S. drone strike killed Hakimullah Mehsud (hah-kee-MUH'-lah meh-SOOD'), leader of the Pakistani Taliban.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:21:58 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Betsy Palmer is 88. Golfer Gary Player is 79. Country singer Bill Anderson is 77. Actress Barbara Bosson is 75. Actor Robert Foxworth is 73. Magazine publisher Larry Flynt is 72. Country singer-humorist Kinky Friedman is 70. Actress Jeannie Berlin is 65. Music producer David Foster is 65. Rhythm-and-blues musician Ronald Khalis Bell (Kool and the Gang) is 63. Country singer-songwriter-producer Keith Stegall is 60. Country singer Lyle Lovett is 57. Actress Rachel Ticotin is 56. Rock musician Eddie MacDonald (The Alarm) is 55. Actress Helene Udy is 53. Rock singer Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chili Peppers) is 52. Pop singer-musician Mags Furuholmen (a-ha) is 52. Rock musician Rick Allen (Def Leppard) is 51. Country singer "Big Kenny" Alphin (Big and Rich) is 51. Singer Sophie B. Hawkins is 50. Rapper Willie D (Geto Boys) is 48. Country musician Dale Wallace (Emerson Drive) is 45. Actress Toni Collette is 42. Actress-talk show host Jenny McCarthy is 42. Rock musician Andrew Gonzales is 42. Actor David Berman is 41. Actress Aishwarya Rai (ash-WAHR'-ee-ah rye) is 41. Rock singer Bo Bice is 39. Actor Matt Jones is 33. Actress Natalia Tena is 30. Actor Penn Badgley is 28. Actor Max Burkholder is 17. Actor-musician Alex Wolff is 17.

Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 04:22:54 AM
Thought for Today: "Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' — she always called me Elwood — 'In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant.' Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me." — "Elwood P. Dowd" from the play "Harvey" by Mary Chase (1906-1981).
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 05:56:51 AM
good morning Chip.
Happy November.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 05:58:40 AM
thank you Tony for keeping my stars intact.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 05:59:41 AM
good morning Chip.
Happy November.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 06:01:21 AM
Red Flag warnings out, whatever they are.

Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 06:12:41 AM
Red Flag warnings out, whatever they are.

Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
Just stay out of the water Dean and you will be OK.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 06:24:23 AM
Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 06:26:47 AM
Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
morning Dave.
some kind of high wind storm warning?
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 06:27:48 AM
Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
morning Dave.
some kind of high wind storm warning?
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 06:29:46 AM
Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
morning Dave.
some kind of high wind storm warning?

Florida’s beach warning flag program uses flags in four colors accompanied by interpretive signs along the beach to explain the meaning of each color. To the extent funds are available, warning flags and interpretive signs are provided free of charge to local governments that provide public beach access. The communities that receive the free warning flags and interpretive signs are responsible for the installation, proper use, and maintenance of the flags and signs.

Could be for wind and/or strong water currents.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 06:31:38 AM
Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 06:38:10 AM
Here you go Dean

.LAKE WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM EDT THIS
EVENING...

* TIMING...8 AM TO 8 PM EDT ON SATURDAY.

* WINDS...NORTHWEST WINDS 15 TO 25 MPH WITH FREQUENT GUSTS UP TO
35 MPH.

* IMPACTS...HAZARDOUS BOATING CONDITIONS WILL DEVELOP ON AREA
LAKES AS WINDS INCREASE ACROSS THE REGION.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

A LAKE WIND ADVISORY IS ISSUED WHEN SUSTAINED WINDS ARE FORECAST
TO BE 20 TO 29 MPH WITH FREQUENT GUSTS TO NEAR OR ABOVE GALE
FORCE FOR AT LEAST 3 HOURS.  WINDS OF THESE MAGNITUDES WILL
CREATE ROUGH CONDITIONS ON LARGER AREA LAKES WHICH COULD PRODUCE
DAMAGE TO...OR FLIP...SMALL PLEASURE CRAFT.

OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS MAY WISH TO POSTPONE LAKE RELATED ACTIVITIES
UNTIL CONDITIONS IMPROVE.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 06:38:36 AM
Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
Good morning Native.
Got any big plans for your day off?
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 06:42:17 AM
Just looked at the weather at my old place in the Ozarks and chill factor there is 22 degrees.  Don't miss that chit one bit!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 06:42:56 AM
thanks Dave.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 06:50:54 AM
Time to pour another cup of hot French Market Coffee.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 06:55:03 AM
Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
Good morning Native.
Got any big plans for your day off?
Not anything I would call fun, may go try and order a new phone, contract date is finally here so it's upgrade time but I will still be stuck waiting 6 weeks for the new phone to come in but hopefully it won't take to long and I can come back and enjoy some football.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 07:00:18 AM
Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
Good morning Native.
Got any big plans for your day off?
Not anything I would call fun, may go try and order a new phone, contract date is finally here so it's upgrade time but I will still be stuck waiting 6 weeks for the new phone to come in but hopefully it won't take to long and I can come back and enjoy some football.
I just this Tuesday ordered my son a new iPhone 6 plus for his birthday next week  and they said it would not ship until November 14th.  Then yesterday I got a notice it was shipped and will be here Tuesday.  A few interesting games on today nap but most don't start till 2:00 and later.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 07:02:22 AM
Nice cool morning here for the opening day of deer season in Texas.  Before political correctness took over the opening day of Deer Season was always on Friday and was actually a school holiday.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 07:06:01 AM
Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
Good morning Native.
Got any big plans for your day off?
Not anything I would call fun, may go try and order a new phone, contract date is finally here so it's upgrade time but I will still be stuck waiting 6 weeks for the new phone to come in but hopefully it won't take to long and I can come back and enjoy some football.
I just this Tuesday ordered my son a new iPhone 6 plus for his birthday next week  and they said it would not ship until November 14th.  Then yesterday I got a notice it was shipped and will be here Tuesday.  A few interesting games on today nap but most don't start till 2:00 and later.
Thats good news since that's the phone I am about to order, better news that I may not have to wait 6 weeks. My daughter and her husband ordered theirs this past week so I guess we will see if their dates get moved up.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 07:09:11 AM
This one was the Grey/Black color from Verizon.  I think some colors are more backed up.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 07:11:56 AM
Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
Good morning Native.
Got any big plans for your day off?
Not anything I would call fun, may go try and order a new phone, contract date is finally here so it's upgrade time but I will still be stuck waiting 6 weeks for the new phone to come in but hopefully it won't take to long and I can come back and enjoy some football.
I just this Tuesday ordered my son a new iPhone 6 plus for his birthday next week  and they said it would not ship until November 14th.  Then yesterday I got a notice it was shipped and will be here Tuesday.  A few interesting games on today nap but most don't start till 2:00 and later.
What color phone and what size memory did you order, I am wondering if certain models are more readily available.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 07:13:43 AM
http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 07:16:11 AM

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Space Gray.   I do think the higher memory ones are further behind.  He has a iPhone 5 now with 16GB and does not run out of memory so went with that again but for those that store movies and stuff that would not be near enough.

Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 07:17:55 AM
http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 07:20:07 AM
http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.
nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 07:21:59 AM

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Space Gray.   I do think the higher memory ones are further behind.  He has a iPhone 5 now with 16GB and does not run out of memory so went with that again but for those that store movies and stuff that would not be near enough.
I have a 5 with 64g already and will have to get another 64g so I may have to wait the time for the 64g, afraid majority of my memory is taken up by photos of the grandchildren.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 07:25:33 AM
http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.
nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 07:25:35 AM

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Space Gray.   I do think the higher memory ones are further behind.  He has a iPhone 5 now with 16GB and does not run out of memory so went with that again but for those that store movies and stuff that would not be near enough.
I have a 5 with 64g already and will have to get another 64g so I may have to wait the time for the 64g, afraid majority of my memory is taken up by photos of the grandchildren.
mine is getting full of avvy's.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 07:28:10 AM
http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.
nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 07:29:40 AM

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Space Gray.   I do think the higher memory ones are further behind.  He has a iPhone 5 now with 16GB and does not run out of memory so went with that again but for those that store movies and stuff that would not be near enough.
I have a 5 with 64g already and will have to get another 64g so I may have to wait the time for the 64g, afraid majority of my memory is taken up by photos of the grandchildren.
He stores all the bulk on his MacBook which is why he uses an iPhone because the syncing makes all that so easy.   I use a Samsung with a memory card so never run out.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 07:31:51 AM
http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.
nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
Whatever it takes to convince yourself.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 07:33:16 AM
http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.

nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
I ask again when you buying a Bike?
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 07:53:40 AM
http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.

nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
I ask again when you buying a Bike?
I can't. because if my RA my hands and wrists go numb too often. the HD dealer in NY didn't think it was a safe idea.
:(
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 07:59:39 AM
http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.

nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
I ask again when you buying a Bike?
I can't. because if my RA my hands and wrists go numb too often. the HD dealer in NY didn't think it was a safe idea.
:(
That could be an issue but never heard of safety being a factor when buying  a HD  :)
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 08:12:04 AM
http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.

nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
I ask again when you buying a Bike?
I can't. because if my RA my hands and wrists go numb too often. the HD dealer in NY didn't think it was a safe idea.
:(
That could be an issue but never heard of safety being a factor when buying  a HD  :)
well, he didn't think it would be safe riding a bike and not being able to feel my hands or open and close them.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 08:12:18 AM
Lot of slackers this morning guess they stayed up too late drinking Halloween candy
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 08:13:46 AM
http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.

nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
I ask again when you buying a Bike?
I can't. because if my RA my hands and wrists go numb too often. the HD dealer in NY didn't think it was a safe idea.
:(
That could be an issue but never heard of safety being a factor when buying  a HD  :)
well, he didn't think it would be safe riding a bike and not being able to feel my hands or open and close them.
Makes perfectly good sense to me bit I am a Safety Engineer not a biker.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2014, 08:31:52 AM
Lot of slackers this morning guess they stayed up too late drinking Halloween candy
Guilty as charged.  Good morning all.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2014, 08:32:54 AM
My son told me they had some snow in Clemson last night....and I believe colder in northern Florida than NJ this morning.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 08:33:00 AM
Lot of slackers this morning guess they stayed up too late drinking Halloween candy
Guilty as charged.  Good morning all.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 08:36:05 AM
http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Might as well get your dick pierced too while you are at it.

nope, that's for piercing, not being pierced.
:)
So what your skin is for keeping the rain out not a painting canvas either.
sure it is:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist
I ask again when you buying a Bike?
I can't. because if my RA my hands and wrists go numb too often. the HD dealer in NY didn't think it was a safe idea.
:(
That could be an issue but never heard of safety being a factor when buying  a HD  :)
well, he didn't think it would be safe riding a bike and not being able to feel my hands or open and close them.
Makes perfectly good sense to me bit I am a Highway Safety Engineer not a biker.
what really surprised me was that he didn't try to make the sale. he had me in the shop on a bike on a machine going through gears and 'simulated' driving and my hands went numb and I couldn't squeeze the clutch or the break. he was real decent about it. we put together a package of bike (2014 Forty-Eight), leathers, saddle bags, learn to ride, and license through HD, $12,000, and he DIDN'T push the sell.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 08:38:58 AM
My son told me they had some snow in Clemson last night....and I believe colder in northern Florida than NJ this morning.
morning Dave. down to 50 degrees and very windy here. suppose to get down into the 30's tomorrow!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 08:39:20 AM
I just went to see what the weekend deal was and saw even more junk CI is selling in addition to cigars
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cool-sh-t/gourmet-sauces-spices/
It looks like their site is a cross between Hickory Farms, Dollar General, flea market and budget cigar stores, what the hell has happened with those guys?
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 08:42:46 AM
[...]

I get the motorcycle bug every now and then and still think about getting into riding again, I rode a Goldwing until my first was born and I was forced to get rid of it, every time I do start looking though I would see something in the paper about someone killed or seriously hurt on a bike, the crazy drivers down here hit school buses pretty often due to texting so I reconsider my need for a bike.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 01, 2014, 08:45:25 AM
Good mornin folks.  Not hunting this morning-dog jumped off the couch yesterday and must have had a stinger in her back left hip.  She isn't limping, just moving a little slower than normal, will see how it progresses today.  Just means more time for grout!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 08:45:35 AM
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cool-sh-t/gourmet-meats-jerky/
I just went to see what the weekend deal was and saw even more junk CI is selling in addition to cigars
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cool-sh-t/gourmet-sauces-spices/
It looks like their site is a cross between Hickory Farms, Dollar General, flea market and budget cigar stores, what the hell has happened with those guys?
Wrong link before
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cool-sh-t/gourmet-sausages-pates/
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cool-sh-t/gourmet-meats-jerky/
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 01, 2014, 08:46:23 AM
Nice job on the Turkeys Tony!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 08:46:50 AM
My son told me they had some snow in Clemson last night....and I believe colder in northern Florida than NJ this morning.
morning Dave.  Probably so they had like 5" of snow in the Smokey Mountains.  44 here this morning clear and no wind feels rather nice.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 08:46:54 AM
Good mornin folks.  Not hunting this morning-dog jumped off the couch yesterday and must have had a stinger in her back left hip.  She isn't limping, just moving a little slower than normal, will see how it progresses today.  Just means more time for grout!
It sounds like you are living the dream this morning, just what everyone was sitting around thinking of what fun they could have today.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2014, 08:47:13 AM
Liking my gobblers....will have to thank Tony.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 08:47:33 AM
Nice job on the Turkeys Tony!
Good morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 08:48:06 AM
Good mornin folks.  Not hunting this morning-dog jumped off the couch yesterday and must have had a stinger in her back left hip.  She isn't limping, just moving a little slower than normal, will see how it progresses today.  Just means more time for grout!
Morning Grouter, hope the pup is ok.   Hunting beats the chit out of Grouting though
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 08:48:35 AM
Liking my gobblers....will have to thank Tony.
+1
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 08:48:40 AM
Liking my gobblers....will have to thank Tony.
Boobs that grew with every post might be a better way of getting guys to post more often though.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 01, 2014, 08:52:23 AM
Good mornin folks.  Not hunting this morning-dog jumped off the couch yesterday and must have had a stinger in her back left hip.  She isn't limping, just moving a little slower than normal, will see how it progresses today.  Just means more time for grout!
It sounds like you are living the dream this morning, just what everyone was sitting around thinking of what fun they could have today.
Haha, doing some work right now...had our 3rd quarter end yesterday so putting together some small reports before the fun begins.  Hoping to get in a smoke later.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 01, 2014, 08:53:14 AM
Good mornin folks.  Not hunting this morning-dog jumped off the couch yesterday and must have had a stinger in her back left hip.  She isn't limping, just moving a little slower than normal, will see how it progresses today.  Just means more time for grout!
Morning Grouter, hope the pup is ok.   Hunting beats the chit out of Grouting though
Amen to that, fuggin grout.  At least the grouting will only take 25min or so, then the sealing begins.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 01, 2014, 08:53:33 AM
Liking my gobblers....will have to thank Tony.
Good mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 08:53:45 AM
Good morning, brothers.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2014, 08:54:25 AM
Liking my gobblers....will have to thank Tony.
Boobs that grew with every post might be a better way of getting guys to post more often though.
Naaah, I like perky handfulls, don't need the beach balls.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 08:54:58 AM
I'm at soccer game#2 in the freezing rain.  Yeeyay weekends!!!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2014, 08:55:10 AM
Good morning, brothers.
Nice gobblers there Antnee and RIGHT ON TIME!!!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 08:56:06 AM
I'm at soccer game#2 in the freezing rain.  Yeeyay weekends!!!
Now that sux!  Morning Tony luv my Thanksgiving Turkeys, one of my favorite Holidays.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2014, 08:57:00 AM
Liking my gobblers....will have to thank Tony.
Good mornin Dave!
Morning Yellowstar, morning Antnee.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 01, 2014, 08:57:58 AM
Good morning, brothers.
Good mornin Tony!  Gobble Gobble!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 08:58:17 AM
My son just texted it is snowing hard in Columbia, SC but it is only 40 degrees.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 01, 2014, 08:58:38 AM
Liking my gobblers....will have to thank Tony.
Boobs that grew with every post might be a better way of getting guys to post more often though.
Naaah, I like perky handfulls, don't need the beach balls.
Whatever puts them in and around my face :)
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 01, 2014, 08:59:07 AM
Good morning, brothers.
Nice gobblers there Antnee and RIGHT ON TIME!!!
Hope Scotty signs in so he can see the new-Tony!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 08:59:46 AM
Liking my gobblers....will have to thank Tony.
Boobs that grew with every post might be a better way of getting guys to post more often though.
Suggestion noted.  :)
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 09:01:03 AM
Liking my gobblers....will have to thank Tony.
Boobs that grew with every post might be a better way of getting guys to post more often though.
Suggestion noted.  :)
Have to wait till after the Christmas Trees for that.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 09:01:36 AM
Good morning, brothers.
Nice gobblers there Antnee and RIGHT ON TIME!!!
I'm nothing, if not punctual.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 09:01:37 AM
Liking my gobblers....will have to thank Tony.
Boobs that grew with every post might be a better way of getting guys to post more often though.
agreed!!!!!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 09:02:31 AM
Good morning, brothers.
Good mornin Tony!  Gobble Gobble!
Hi and bye Shaun.  My phone is getting too wet.  Catch y'all later... And Dean.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 09:03:09 AM
morning Shaun and Tony.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 09:05:59 AM
Liking my gobblers....will have to thank Tony.
Boobs that grew with every post might be a better way of getting guys to post more often though.
Naaah, I like perky handfulls, don't need the beach balls.
I like the smaller ones also, it must be part of my attraction to my Sis in law.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 09:06:43 AM
Good morning, brothers.
Good mornin Tony!  Gobble Gobble!
Hi and bye Shaun.  My phone is getting too wet.  Catch y'all later... And Dean.
Good morning Tony, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 09:09:06 AM
Liking my gobblers....will have to thank Tony.
Boobs that grew with every post might be a better way of getting guys to post more often though.
Naaah, I like perky handfulls, don't need the beach balls.
I like the smaller ones also, it must be part of my attraction to my Sis in law.
I like them all.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 01, 2014, 09:11:16 AM
Good morning, brothers.
Good mornin Tony!  Gobble Gobble!
Hi and bye Shaun.  My phone is getting too wet.  Catch y'all later... And Dean.
Have a good weekend Tony!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 01, 2014, 09:11:36 AM
morning Shaun and Tony.
Good mornin Dean, what's goin on this weekend?
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2014, 09:15:14 AM
Good morning, brothers.
Nice gobblers there Antnee and RIGHT ON TIME!!!
I'm nothing, if not punctual.
Can't argue with that this morning.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2014, 09:17:11 AM
Good morning, brothers.
Good mornin Tony!  Gobble Gobble!
Hi and bye Shaun.  My phone is getting too wet.  Catch y'all later... And Dean.
Yea, definite garage smoke this morning.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2014, 09:19:00 AM
Liking my gobblers....will have to thank Tony.
Boobs that grew with every post might be a better way of getting guys to post more often though.
Naaah, I like perky handfulls, don't need the beach balls.
I like the smaller ones also, it must be part of my attraction to my Sis in law.
Ain't gonna touch that one (literally and figuratively)
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 09:19:43 AM
Good morning, brothers.
Good mornin Tony!  Gobble Gobble!
Hi and bye Shaun.  My phone is getting too wet.  Catch y'all later... And Dean.
Good morning Tony, enjoy your day.
Thanks Chip, it's hard to do when I'm freezing watching my daughter sit on the bench.  Just waiting for it to be over so I can take her to breakfast.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 09:21:27 AM
morning Shaun and Tony.
Good mornin Dean, what's goin on this weekend?
tattoo consultation at 1pm, meeting at 7pm, could be sleepover.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 01, 2014, 09:27:39 AM
morning Shaun and Tony.
Good mornin Dean, what's goin on this weekend?
tattoo consultation at 1pm, meeting at 7pm, could be sleepover.
Already getting the land-lady's name on your bicep eh?   ;)
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 09:32:13 AM
morning Shaun and Tony.
Good mornin Dean, what's goin on this weekend?
tattoo consultation at 1pm, meeting at 7pm, could be sleepover.
Already getting the land-lady's name on your bicep eh?   ;)
:)
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2014, 09:34:32 AM
Good morning, brothers.
Good mornin Tony!  Gobble Gobble!
Hi and bye Shaun.  My phone is getting too wet.  Catch y'all later... And Dean.
Good morning Tony, enjoy your day.
Thanks Chip, it's hard to do when I'm freezing watching my daughter sit on the bench.  Just waiting for it to be over so I can take her to breakfast.
Warden sleeping in?
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 09:38:22 AM
morning Shaun and Tony.
Good mornin Dean, what's goin on this weekend?
tattoo consultation at 1pm, meeting at 7pm, could be sleepover.
Already getting the land-lady's name on your bicep eh?   ;)
LMAO
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 09:39:58 AM
Good morning, brothers.
Good mornin Tony!  Gobble Gobble!
Hi and bye Shaun.  My phone is getting too wet.  Catch y'all later... And Dean.
Good morning Tony, enjoy your day.
Thanks Chip, it's hard to do when I'm freezing watching my daughter sit on the bench.  Just waiting for it to be over so I can take her to breakfast.
Warden sleeping in?
She's at another event with my other daughter.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 09:54:24 AM
Time to walk the dogs.  Have a good day all and stay warm.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 01, 2014, 09:56:34 AM
I'm out, time to get this grout goin!  Have a good weekend gents!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 10:29:47 AM
heading out myself to do some shopping before my appointment.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 10:57:06 AM
Sheesh.  LTG is killing the Saturday banter.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 01, 2014, 11:07:40 AM
Good morning gents.  I'm a little brain dead this morning, so I'm going to lurk a little and hope for my eyes to start focusing in.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 11:15:57 AM
Good morning gents.  I'm a little brain dead this morning, so I'm going to lurk a little and hope for my eyes to start focusing in.
Oh, so a typical morning?
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 01, 2014, 11:30:20 AM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 11:31:50 AM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 01, 2014, 11:36:06 AM
Today is Saturday, Nov. 1, the 305th day of 2014. There are 60 days left in the year. This is All Saints Day. A reminder: Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 a.m. local time Sunday. Clocks go back one hour.
Thanks Chip...  My wife was just asking me this morning, "when do we fall back..?"
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 01, 2014, 11:41:00 AM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.
I always wanted a tattoo, but never could make up my mind on what I would want....?  I guess I wanted one since my father had one.  He had an eagle, so ya'd think I'd get an eagle too...?
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 11:46:32 AM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.
I always wanted a tattoo, but never could make up my mind on what I would want....?  I guess I wanted one since my father had one.  He had an eagle, so ya'd think I'd get an eagle too...?
I used to want one too.  Problem is, I'd over think it.  It would take forever to decide what to get and then regret what I got after.  Besides, I think I'm a rebel now for being one of the only people I know that doesn't have any ink.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 11:51:26 AM
I've considered getting the entire constitution, including preamble and amendments, inked to my shaft.  But then what would I have tattooed to the other 2/3rds of my penis?
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 01, 2014, 11:58:10 AM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.
I always wanted a tattoo, but never could make up my mind on what I would want....?  I guess I wanted one since my father had one.  He had an eagle, so ya'd think I'd get an eagle too...?
I used to want one too.  Problem is, I'd over think it.  It would take forever to decide what to get and then regret what I got after.  Besides, I think I'm a rebel now for being one of the only people I know that doesn't have any ink.
I frick'in over think everything.  I should have bought that tv the other day for $599, but I kept thinking there's gotta be a bigger and better deal out there.  Now I still watching my 42" half yellow, half blue tinted tv with about 1,000 blue pixels...
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 12:00:06 PM
I've considered getting the entire constitution, including preamble and amendments, inked to my shaft.  But then what would I have tattooed to the other 2/3rds of my penis?
Not sure that will wake up the banter but I am sure there will be quite a few witty replies to your thinking.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 01, 2014, 12:04:13 PM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.
I always wanted a tattoo, but never could make up my mind on what I would want....?  I guess I wanted one since my father had one.  He had an eagle, so ya'd think I'd get an eagle too...?
I have always wanted one myself but the wife never liked the idea of her sisters name on a body part of mine.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 01, 2014, 12:06:29 PM
I've considered getting the entire constitution, including preamble and amendments, inked to my shaft.  But then what would I have tattooed to the other 2/3rds of my penis?
What's that old saying, "it's time to put my boots on..."  That reminds me, I was watching a Congressional Debate the other day when my guy says, "I'd like to quote Hillary Clinton with saying, "it takes a village to raise a child.."  I'm in shock thinking, "I'm endorsing this guy, that thinks Hillary Clinton said this..?" Well, I had a change of heart, and I'm not voting for that idiot..!  The very inexperienced women running for the Green party knew allot more than this ex-military general knew... UGH..!!!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 01, 2014, 12:07:43 PM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.
I always wanted a tattoo, but never could make up my mind on what I would want....?  I guess I wanted one since my father had one.  He had an eagle, so ya'd think I'd get an eagle too...?
I have always wanted one myself but the wife never liked the idea of her sisters name on a body part of mine.
Way to go Chip. Deny, Deny, Deny...!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 12:19:51 PM
I've considered getting the entire constitution, including preamble and amendments, inked to my shaft.  But then what would I have tattooed to the other 2/3rds of my penis?
Not sure that will wake up the banter but I am sure there will be quite a few witty replies to your thinking.
LOL.  That was the point (no pun intended).
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 12:20:31 PM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.
I always wanted a tattoo, but never could make up my mind on what I would want....?  I guess I wanted one since my father had one.  He had an eagle, so ya'd think I'd get an eagle too...?
I have always wanted one myself but the wife never liked the idea of her sisters name on a body part of mine.
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 01, 2014, 12:30:33 PM
We had about 45 trick or treat'ers last night.  On two different occasions, kids didn't knock or say anything, and just open the front door and walked in and got their candy.  Best costume was a kid dressed as a skeleton that was all lit up in green.  Funniest was a mother that spotted me looking out the door.  She was driving down the street, pulled her car over about two houses down, jumped out with her kid, and started yelling, "Trick or Treat," so loud that I could hear at her car and running to my house.  She was about 100 times more excited than her kid.  It was funny..!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 01, 2014, 12:55:06 PM
I'm on the Monster looking at 'Best Of Romeo Y Julieta' Sampler #2' for $39.98.                                              2 House Of Capulet Toro Natural (6 x 52)
2 House Of Montague Toro Dark Natural (6 x 52)
2 R Y J Reserva Real Toro Natural (6 x 54)
2 Romeo Havoc Magnum Natural (6 x 60)
2 Romeo Reserve Toro Natural (6 x 56)
I've never tried any of these, but the reviews look very interesting.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 01, 2014, 01:13:05 PM
I'm taking a break before I buy some thing.  Later ..
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 01, 2014, 01:16:46 PM
Did the grouting and cleanup, will go back in a couple hours and finish cleaning the tiles off - then sealer, will have to check when I can start that.
Just smoked a La Duena PB with Mike(eHerf)...damn those are good sticks!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 01, 2014, 01:35:45 PM
Did the grouting and cleanup, will go back in a couple hours and finish cleaning the tiles off - then sealer, will have to check when I can start that.
Just smoked a La Duena PB with Mike(eHerf)...damn those are good sticks!
Looks like I will wait 2-3 days to seal, so not until Monday night...looks like my chores are done for the weekend once I clean the tiles later this afternoon!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 02:25:03 PM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 02:28:35 PM
I've considered getting the entire constitution, including preamble and amendments, inked to my shaft.  But then what would I have tattooed to the other 2/3rds of my penis?

Saskatchewan
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 02:31:59 PM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
Guess you will just be a tramp without a stamp. ;D
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 02:32:31 PM
Did the grouting and cleanup, will go back in a couple hours and finish cleaning the tiles off - then sealer, will have to check when I can start that.
Just smoked a La Duena PB with Mike(eHerf)...damn those are good sticks!

got a Mi Barrio churchill kind of length going here. started it when I left the White Buffalo.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 02:34:47 PM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
You need to sit down and have a talk with yourself.   $1000 to have somebody stick a needle in you for 10-15 hours -  really?
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 02:35:37 PM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
Guess you will just be a tramp without a stamp. ;D

a tramp is a long-term homeless person who travels from place to place as a vagrant, traditionally walking all year round.
kind of fits me.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 02:38:05 PM
Did the grouting and cleanup, will go back in a couple hours and finish cleaning the tiles off - then sealer, will have to check when I can start that.
Just smoked a La Duena PB with Mike(eHerf)...damn those are good sticks!
Very good smoke for sure.   I just finished up a chicken fried steak, some fresh cut French fries, Texas Toast and a couple of 512 Pecan Porters for lunch.  Damn it was Texas fuk'n good.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 02:39:12 PM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
Guess you will just be a tramp without a stamp. ;D

a tramp is a long-term homeless person who travels from place to place as a vagrant, traditionally walking all year round.
kind of fits me.
Not exactly what we are usually referring to as a Tramp.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 02:56:40 PM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
Guess you will just be a tramp without a stamp. ;D

a tramp is a long-term homeless person who travels from place to place as a vagrant, traditionally walking all year round.
kind of fits me.
Not exactly what we are usually referring to as a Tramp.

oh. how about a guy that sleeps around?
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 01, 2014, 03:17:45 PM
broken
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 01, 2014, 04:15:13 PM
broken
It's Dean's fault.  Boomer Sooner!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 04:54:49 PM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
Guess you will just be a tramp without a stamp. ;D

a tramp is a long-term homeless person who travels from place to place as a vagrant, traditionally walking all year round.
kind of fits me.
Not exactly what we are usually referring to as a Tramp.

oh. how about a guy that sleeps around?
Closer
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 04:55:11 PM
broken
Had to take a nap
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2014, 04:55:46 PM
broken
It's Dean's fault.  Boomer Sooner!
Afternoon CB
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 05:36:59 PM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
You need to sit down and have a talk with yourself.   $1000 to have somebody stick a needle in you for 10-15 hours -  really?
I'm kinda jealous.  Not sure always being pragmatic is the way to go through life.  Sometimes you just have to say, "WHAT THE FUCK" and do something just for yourself.  Do what makes you happy, Deano.
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2014, 09:35:51 PM
Four Sheeshes!
Title: Re: 11/1/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on November 01, 2014, 10:00:12 PM
Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.
Save your money. someday you'll look in the mirror and wish you had that grand!