CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 29, 2014, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on October 29, 2014, 12:00:02 AM
Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't proceed if you have thin skin.  Then light a cigar, pop open your favorite pumpkin beer and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 12:06:53 AM
On with the humpday.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 12:10:23 AM
On with the humpday.
Here's hoping that it brings great things to all BotL.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 12:15:23 AM
And with that, I'm heading to bed.  See yuz in a bit.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:16:55 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:26:44 AM
Today is Wednesday, Oct. 29, the 302nd day of 2014. There are 63 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:27:22 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Oct. 29, 1964, thieves made off with the Star of India and other gems from the American Museum of Natural History in New York. (The Star and most of the other gems were recovered; three men were convicted of stealing them.)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:27:49 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:28:22 AM
In 1618, Sir Walter Raleigh, the English courtier, military adventurer and poet, was executed in London.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:28:46 AM
In 1787, the opera "Don Giovanni" by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart had its world premiere in Prague.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:29:17 AM
In 1901, President William McKinley's assassin, Leon Czolgosz (CHAWL'-gahsh), was electrocuted.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:29:54 AM
1929, Wall Street crashed on "Black Tuesday," heralding the start of America's Great Depression.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:30:18 AM
In 1940, Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson drew the first number — 158 — in America's first peacetime military draft.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:30:39 AM
1956, during the Suez Canal crisis, Israel invaded Egypt's Sinai Peninsula. "The Huntley-Brinkley Report" premiered as NBC's nightly television newscast.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:31:04 AM
In 1966, the National Organization for Women was formally organized during a conference in Washington, D.C.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:31:32 AM
1979, on the 50th anniversary of the great stock market crash, anti-nuclear protesters tried but failed to shut down the New York Stock Exchange.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:32:15 AM
In 1987, following the confirmation defeat of Robert H. Bork to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court, President Ronald Reagan announced his choice of Douglas H. Ginsburg, a nomination that fell apart over revelations of Ginsburg's previous marijuana use. Jazz great Woody Herman died in Los Angeles at age 74.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:32:42 AM
In 1994, Francisco Martin Duran fired more than two dozen shots from a semiautomatic rifle at the White House. (Duran was later convicted of trying to assassinate President Bill Clinton and was sentenced to 40 years in prison.)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:33:17 AM
In 1998, Sen. John Glenn, at age 77, roared back into space aboard the shuttle Discovery, retracing the trail he'd blazed for America's astronauts 36 years earlier.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:33:52 AM
In 2012, Superstorm Sandy came ashore in New Jersey and slowly marched inland, devastating coastal communities and causing widespread power outages; the storm and its aftermath are blamed for at least 182 deaths in the U.S.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:34:32 AM
Ten years ago: Four days before Election Day in the U.S., Osama bin Laden, in a videotaped statement, directly admitted for the first time that he'd ordered the September 11 attacks and told Americans "the best way to avoid another Manhattan" was to stop threatening Muslims' security. A seriously ill Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat was flown from the West Bank to Paris for medical treatment (he died less than two weeks later). European Union leaders signed the EU's first constitution. Comedian Vaughn Meader, who'd gained fame doing satirical impressions of President John F. Kennedy, died in Auburn, Maine, at age 68.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:35:02 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama paid a post-midnight visit to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware to honor the return of 18 soldiers killed in Afghanistan. A Coast Guard C-130 plane and a Marine Cobra helicopter collided off the Southern California coast, killing seven Coast Guard members and two Marines. Deposed President Manuel Zelaya and his opponents agreed to a U.S.-brokered deal to end the power crisis that had paralyzed Honduras following a coup.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:35:46 AM
One year ago: Medicare chief Marilyn Tavenner, whose agency oversaw the "Obamacare" enrollment website, apologized to Congress for the severe technical problems that marred the online rollout of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul. The U.N. confirmed an outbreak of polio in Syria for the first time in over a decade, warning the disease threatened to spread among an estimated half a million children who had never been immunized because of the civil war.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:36:40 AM
Today's Birthdays: Bluegrass singer-musician Sonny Osborne (The Osborne Brothers) is 77. Country singer Lee Clayton is 72. Rock musician Denny Laine is 70. Singer Melba Moore is 69. Musician Peter Green is 68. Actor Richard Dreyfuss is 67. Actress Kate Jackson is 66. The former president of Turkey, Abdullah Gul, is 64. Actor Dan Castellaneta (TV: "The Simpsons") is 57. Country musician Steve Kellough (Wild Horses) is 57. Comic strip artist Tom Wilson ("Ziggy") is 57. Actress Finola Hughes is 55. Singer Randy Jackson is 53. Rock musician Peter Timmins (Cowboy Junkies) is 49. Actress Joely Fisher is 47. Rapper Paris is 47. Actor Rufus Sewell is 47. Actor Grayson McCouch (mih-COOCH') is 46. Rock singer SA Martinez (311) is 45. Musician Toby Smith is 44. Actress Winona Ryder is 43. Actress Tracee Ellis Ross is 42. Actor Trevor Lissauer is 41. Actress Gabrielle Union is 41. Olympic gold medal bobsledder Vonetta Flowers is 41. Actress Milena Govich is 38. Actor Jon Abrahams is 37. Actor Brendan Fehr is 37. Actor Ben Foster is 34. Rock musician Chris Baio (Vampire Weekend) is 30. Actress India Eisley is 21.

ThoughtToday's Birthdays: Bluegrass singer-musician Sonny Osborne (The Osborne Brothers) is 77. Country singer Lee Clayton is 72. Rock musician Denny Laine is 70. Singer Melba Moore is 69. Musician Peter Green is 68. Actor Richard Dreyfuss is 67. Actress Kate Jackson is 66. The former president of Turkey, Abdullah Gul, is 64. Actor Dan Castellaneta (TV: "The Simpsons") is 57. Country musician Steve Kellough (Wild Horses) is 57. Comic strip artist Tom Wilson ("Ziggy") is 57. Actress Finola Hughes is 55. Singer Randy Jackson is 53. Rock musician Peter Timmins (Cowboy Junkies) is 49. Actress Joely Fisher is 47. Rapper Paris is 47. Actor Rufus Sewell is 47. Actor Grayson McCouch (mih-COOCH') is 46. Rock singer SA Martinez (311) is 45. Musician Toby Smith is 44. Actress Winona Ryder is 43. Actress Tracee Ellis Ross is 42. Actor Trevor Lissauer is 41. Actress Gabrielle Union is 41. Olympic gold medal bobsledder Vonetta Flowers is 41. Actress Milena Govich is 38. Actor Jon Abrahams is 37. Actor Brendan Fehr is 37. Actor Ben Foster is 34. Rock musician Chris Baio (Vampire Weekend) is 30. Actress India Eisley is 21.

Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:37:22 AM
Thought for Today: "Numerous politicians have seized absolute power and muzzled the press. Never in history has the press seized absolute power and muzzled the politicians." — David Brinkley, American broadcast journalist (1920-2003).

Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:38:48 AM
Heaven
-------------------------

There were two lovers, who were really into spiritualism and reincarnation. They vowed that if either died, the other one remaining would try to contact the partner in the other world exactly 30 days after their death.
Unfortunately, a few weeks later, the young man died in a car wreck. True to her word, his sweetheart tried to contact him in the spirit world exactly 30 days later. At the seance, she called out, "John, John, this is Martha. Do you hear me?"

A ghostly voice answered her, "Yes Martha, this is John. I can hear you."

Martha tearfully asked, "Oh John, what is it like where you are?"

"It's beautiful. There are azure skies, a soft breeze, sunshine most of the time."

"What do you do all day?" asked Martha.

"Well, Martha, we get up before sunrise, eat some good breakfast, and there's nothing but making love until noon. After lunch, we nap until two and then make love again until about five. After dinner, we go at it again until we fall asleep about 11 p.m."

Martha was somewhat taken aback. "Is that what heaven really is like?"

"Heaven? I'm not in heaven, Martha."

"Well, then, where are you?"

"I'm a rabbit in Arizona."
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 02:56:16 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 05:27:07 AM
Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 05:40:48 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 05:43:06 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Work quiet this morning?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 05:48:44 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Work quiet this morning?
NOT!  Software upgrade that was only going to take 45 minutes crashed of course so on the phone with Gilbarco operator for another hour back tracking the upgrade so we could open the doors, upgrades always seem to go wrong with our computers.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 05:55:56 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Work quiet this morning?
NOT!  Software upgrade that was only going to take 45 minutes crashed of course so on the phone with Gilbarco operator for another hour back tracking the upgrade so we could open the doors, upgrades always seem to go wrong with our computers.
Oh Chit what a mess.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 05:57:31 AM
Time to head to work myself but I don't want to go!  +\- 519 days
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 05:58:03 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Happy day of humping.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 06:34:48 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Happy day of humping.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 29, 2014, 06:36:56 AM
Time to head to work myself but I don't want to go!  +\- 519 days
You just need to tell the SS office that you need to go on disability, you just can't see yourself working anymore.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 06:44:40 AM
Good morning boys, friggin' Wednesday! Am I right?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 07:01:57 AM
Good morning boys, friggin' Wednesday! Am I right?
Amen to that.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 29, 2014, 07:07:15 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Scott. New Wave corona and coffee here.

it's golf day. yippee!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 07:14:43 AM
It's been a bit.  Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 07:18:44 AM
It's been a bit.  Good morning, fellas.
It's been a bit? WTF is that?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 07:19:48 AM
Time to head to work myself but I don't want to go!  +\- 519 days
You just need to tell the SS office that you need to go on disability, you just can't see yourself working anymore.
Trust me it is not pride keeping away from doing that!  I Just Want To Be Like DEAN!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 07:21:35 AM
Morning Fish, Golf, Dean & Tony.   I am off Friday so over the hump for me!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 07:41:06 AM
Appears I have killed the banter. :(
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 07:51:32 AM
Appears I have killed the banter. :(
Not true, it was barely breathing to begin with
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 29, 2014, 07:52:29 AM
Time to head to work myself but I don't want to go!  +\- 519 days
You just need to tell the SS office that you need to go on disability, you just can't see yourself working anymore.
Trust me it is not pride keeping away from doing that!  I Just Want To Be Like DEAN!
519 days.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 07:53:17 AM
Appears I have killed the banter. :(
Not true, it was barely breathing to begin with
Man it is slow and seems like things shut down earlier every day.  Pretty much dies off at about 5:00 pm on weekdays and about 11:00 am on weekends.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 07:58:13 AM
Time to head to work myself but I don't want to go!  +\- 519 days
You just need to tell the SS office that you need to go on disability, you just can't see yourself working anymore.
Trust me it is not pride keeping away from doing that!  I Just Want To Be Like DEAN!
519 days.
And I might just adjust that number down a small amount very soon!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 07:59:59 AM
It's been a bit.  Good morning, fellas.
It's been a bit? WTF is that?
When I signed off last night, I said I'd be back in a bit.  MUST YOU CRITICIZE EVERYTHING I POST?  I guess that makes you my banter wife.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 08:01:53 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 08:04:35 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Already been there myself this week, off on Friday so well over the hump here!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 08:04:57 AM
Happy Wednesday Morning to Ya CG!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 08:06:31 AM
Appears I have killed the banter. :(
Not true, it was barely breathing to begin with
Man it is slow and seems like things shut down earlier every day.  Pretty much dies off at about 5:00 pm on weekdays and about 11:00 am on weekends.
This isn't a real site.  Only a "so called" one.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 29, 2014, 08:06:56 AM
I love my weeks. 6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 29, 2014, 08:07:56 AM
Appears I have killed the banter. :(
Not true, it was barely breathing to begin with
Man it is slow and seems like things shut down earlier every day.  Pretty much dies off at about 5:00 pm on weekdays and about 11:00 am on weekends.
This isn't a real site.  Only a "so called" one.
still runs better than others.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 08:09:18 AM
I love my weeks. 6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Well stated Dean!   Just what I am looking for myself.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 08:09:52 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
It sure is.  Looking forward to a fun weekend with the kids.  They're excited about Halloween.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 08:10:03 AM
It's been a bit.  Good morning, fellas.
It's been a bit? WTF is that?
When I signed off last night, I said I'd be back in a bit.  MUST YOU CRITICIZE EVERYTHING I POST?  I guess that makes you my banter wife.
Well in that case, no more sex either
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 08:10:38 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Already been there myself this week, off on Friday so well over the hump here!
How does one hump-thy-self? Never mind, I'll allow it since it's not Tuesday ;)  Mornin Tex!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 08:11:17 AM
I love my weeks. 6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Dean, don't make me give you the 'GFY' so early!  :)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 29, 2014, 08:11:23 AM
I love my weeks. 6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Well stated Dean!   Just what I am looking for myself.
the closer you get to your retirement date the slower the days seem to pass. mine did anyways.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 08:11:27 AM
It's been a bit.  Good morning, fellas.
It's been a bit? WTF is that?
When I signed off last night, I said I'd be back in a bit.  MUST YOU CRITICIZE EVERYTHING I POST?  I guess that makes you my banter wife.
You have a habit of trying to get "too cute" sometimes, I'm here to keep you in line  ;D
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 08:11:31 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
It sure is.  Looking forward to a fun weekend with the kids.  They're excited about Halloween.
Good morning Tony and Scott!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 08:12:19 AM
Appears I have killed the banter. :(
Not true, it was barely breathing to begin with
Man it is slow and seems like things shut down earlier every day.  Pretty much dies off at about 5:00 pm on weekdays and about 11:00 am on weekends.
This isn't a real site.  Only a "so called" one.
still runs better than others.
Thanks.  And enjoy your Saturdays.  God knows you've had plenty of Mondays.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 08:12:48 AM
It's been a bit.  Good morning, fellas.
It's been a bit? WTF is that?
When I signed off last night, I said I'd be back in a bit.  MUST YOU CRITICIZE EVERYTHING I POST?  I guess that makes you my banter wife.
Well in that case, no more sex either
First you tell him nothing is wrong, you're fine, THEN you cut off the sex.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 29, 2014, 08:13:36 AM
I love my weeks. 6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Dean, don't make me give you the 'GFY' so early!  :)
well, I forgot I love Mondays.
so it's 5 Saturdays, a Sunday, and a Monday.
is that better?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 08:13:46 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
It sure is.  Looking forward to a fun weekend with the kids.  They're excited about Halloween.
Same here. Now if only the weather wouldn't turn to shit like they're predicting.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 08:14:14 AM
I love my weeks. 6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Dean, don't make me give you the 'GFY' so early!  :)
well, I forgot I love Mondays.
so it's 5 Saturdays, a Sunday, and a Monday.
is that better?
Call it 6 Mondays and a Sunday, that might make us hate you slightly less.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 08:17:22 AM
I love my weeks. 6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Dean, don't make me give you the 'GFY' so early!  :)
well, I forgot I love Mondays.
so it's 5 Saturdays, a Sunday, and a Monday.
is that better?
NO you fuct it all up for me!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 08:18:14 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
It sure is.  Looking forward to a fun weekend with the kids.  They're excited about Halloween.
Same here. Now if only the weather wouldn't turn to shit like they're predicting.
Turned cold here today only up to 79 for the rest of the week.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 08:19:04 AM
It's been a bit.  Good morning, fellas.
It's been a bit? WTF is that?
When I signed off last night, I said I'd be back in a bit.  MUST YOU CRITICIZE EVERYTHING I POST?  I guess that makes you my banter wife.
Well in that case, no more sex either
First you tell him nothing is wrong, you're fine, THEN you cut off the sex.
Just like every other wife so what did you expect?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 08:21:05 AM
I love my weeks. 6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Well stated Dean!   Just what I am looking for myself.
the closer you get to your retirement date the slower the days seem to pass. mine did anyways.
God I hope not,  but if it does i will just move the time up a month!  Only real lingering threat is the possibility the economy goes to $hit again like 2008/2009.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 08:25:36 AM
It's been a bit.  Good morning, fellas.
It's been a bit? WTF is that?
When I signed off last night, I said I'd be back in a bit.  MUST YOU CRITICIZE EVERYTHING I POST?  I guess that makes you my banter wife.
Well in that case, no more sex either
Clinton rules?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 29, 2014, 08:26:51 AM
ha. just got my first 'hazardous weather statement' in Florida. DENSE FOG.
ha ha ha. really? I'm use to getting SNOW STORM WARNINGS.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 08:27:19 AM
It's been a bit.  Good morning, fellas.
It's been a bit? WTF is that?
When I signed off last night, I said I'd be back in a bit.  MUST YOU CRITICIZE EVERYTHING I POST?  I guess that makes you my banter wife.
Well in that case, no more sex either
Clinton rules?
That is what they make Lewinsky's for.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 08:31:03 AM
It's been a bit.  Good morning, fellas.
It's been a bit? WTF is that?
When I signed off last night, I said I'd be back in a bit.  MUST YOU CRITICIZE EVERYTHING I POST?  I guess that makes you my banter wife.
You have a habit of trying to get "too cute" sometimes, I'm here to keep you in line  ;D
Sounds like a wife line to me.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 08:31:17 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
It sure is.  Looking forward to a fun weekend with the kids.  They're excited about Halloween.
Same here. Now if only the weather wouldn't turn to shit like they're predicting.
That's why we're flying to Florida on Friday  :D
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 08:31:48 AM
It's been a bit.  Good morning, fellas.
It's been a bit? WTF is that?
When I signed off last night, I said I'd be back in a bit.  MUST YOU CRITICIZE EVERYTHING I POST?  I guess that makes you my banter wife.
You have a habit of trying to get "too cute" sometimes, I'm here to keep you in line  ;D
Sounds like a wife line to me.
Whatever!!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 08:32:54 AM
I love my weeks. 6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Dean, don't make me give you the 'GFY' so early!  :)
well, I forgot I love Mondays.
so it's 5 Saturdays, a Sunday, and a Monday.
is that better?
Call it 6 Mondays and a Sunday, that might make us hate you slightly less.
Pretty sure it won't
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 08:33:20 AM
I love my weeks. 6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Dean, don't make me give you the 'GFY' so early!  :)
well, I forgot I love Mondays.
so it's 5 Saturdays, a Sunday, and a Monday.
is that better?
Call it 6 Mondays and a Sunday, that might make us hate you slightly less.
Pretty sure it won't
I said might. ;)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 08:33:48 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
MikeMikeMikeMike
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 08:34:04 AM
ha. just got my first 'hazardous weather statement' in Florida. DENSE FOG.
ha ha ha. really? I'm use to getting SNOW STORM WARNINGS.
Like your old stomping grounds are getting for this weekend.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 08:34:37 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 08:34:38 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
It sure is.  Looking forward to a fun weekend with the kids.  They're excited about Halloween.
Same here. Now if only the weather wouldn't turn to shit like they're predicting.
That's why we're flying to Florida on Friday  :D
Calling for the first snow of the year on Saturday, right when I'll be in the middle of a 5k. Might have to pick up some long underpants this week.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 08:35:22 AM
It's been a bit.  Good morning, fellas.
It's been a bit? WTF is that?
When I signed off last night, I said I'd be back in a bit.  MUST YOU CRITICIZE EVERYTHING I POST?  I guess that makes you my banter wife.
You have a habit of trying to get "too cute" sometimes, I'm here to keep you in line  ;D
Sounds like a wife line to me.
Whatever!!
Need I remind you, he's capable of this:

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?  I like man-goo!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 08:35:49 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
MikeMikeMikeMike
Wassssaaaappp Dave?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 08:36:03 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Howdy NJDave
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 08:39:56 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
MikeMikeMikeMike
Wassssaaaappp Dave?
Same old. Only about 12,000 days to go until retirement.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 08:41:45 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
MikeMikeMikeMike
Wassssaaaappp Dave?
Same old. Only about 12,000 days to go until retirement.
Hmm...wonder if I should calculate mine?  Looks like about 12,775 if I retire when I want ;)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 29, 2014, 08:46:34 AM
I love my weeks. 6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Dean, don't make me give you the 'GFY' so early!  :)
well, I forgot I love Mondays.
so it's 5 Saturdays, a Sunday, and a Monday.
is that better?
Call it 6 Mondays and a Sunday, that might make us hate you slightly less.
Pretty sure it won't

I sure do love my Mondays, so I guess I could say I have 7 Mondays.
:)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 29, 2014, 08:48:02 AM
ha. just got my first 'hazardous weather statement' in Florida. DENSE FOG.
ha ha ha. really? I'm use to getting SNOW STORM WARNINGS.
Like your old stomping grounds are getting for this weekend.

yes, I heard they are calling for snow on Halloween. better them than me.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 08:48:31 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
MikeMikeMikeMike
Wassssaaaappp Dave?
Same old. Only about 12,000 days to go until retirement.
Hmm...wonder if I should calculate mine?  Looks like about 12,775 if I retire when I want ;)
Well, if I calculate it using the date I WANT, then it would be 2. :)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 08:49:58 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 08:50:56 AM
I love my weeks. 6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Dean, don't make me give you the 'GFY' so early!  :)
well, I forgot I love Mondays.
so it's 5 Saturdays, a Sunday, and a Monday.
is that better?
Call it 6 Mondays and a Sunday, that might make us hate you slightly less.
Pretty sure it won't

I sure do love my Mondays, so I guess I could say I have 7 Mondays.
:)
You did it now GFY! ::)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 29, 2014, 08:52:22 AM
Morning mofos.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 29, 2014, 08:53:17 AM
Nica Libre box pressed toro and coffee.
sure is nice to just sit around all day and smoke cigars, drink coffee, play golf when I want, etc.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 08:53:35 AM
Morning mofos.
MarkMarkMarkMark
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 08:53:43 AM
Decided to retire on my Mother's Birthday!

517 days  16 hours  8  minutes
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 08:54:07 AM
Nica Libre box pressed toro and coffee.
sure is nice to just sit around all day and smoke cigars, drink coffee, play golf when I want, etc.
This is what you were supposed to do when you retired the first time. Glad you got it right eventually.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 29, 2014, 08:54:12 AM
Halloween.  The day I discovered chocolate goes good with cigars. Not PC to sit on my front porch smoking a stogie while handing out candy, but tough schitt.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 29, 2014, 08:55:39 AM
Decided to retire on my Mother's Birthday!

517 days  16 hours  8  minutes
Man, your days are down to three digits.  Nice.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 08:56:27 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
MikeMikeMikeMike
Wassssaaaappp Dave?
Same old. Only about 12,000 days to go until retirement.
Hmm...wonder if I should calculate mine?  Looks like about 12,775 if I retire when I want ;)
Well, if I calculate it using the date I WANT, then it would be 2. :)
Haha, touche.  My goal is 62, which means I will be 75
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 08:57:46 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 08:58:20 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
MikeMikeMikeMike
Wassssaaaappp Dave?
Same old. Only about 12,000 days to go until retirement.
Hmm...wonder if I should calculate mine?  Looks like about 12,775 if I retire when I want ;)
Well, if I calculate it using the date I WANT, then it would be 2. :)
Haha, touche.  My goal is 62, which means I will be 75
Only if Mike helps you.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 09:00:08 AM
Morning Bean.  Good to have ya drop in.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 29, 2014, 09:00:37 AM
an old Nut Bus passenger:

Gates (WROC-TV/WSYR-TV) – Police say a Rochester woman was arrested for two DWIs within three hours early Saturday morning.

Gates Police stopped 26-year-old Catherine Butler twice on Buffalo Road.

She had been celebrating at a Halloween party and was wearing zombie makeup.

Butler was first arrested around 2 a.m. for operating without headlights and a DWI.

She was then released to a friend. Less than three hours later, police say she was caught swerving on Buffalo Road.

That's when Butler was arrested for a second DWI.

Butler has been in trouble with the law before. Gates Police Chief, James VanBrederode, says she has been arrested for drunk driving four times in Monroe County. He arrested her for drunk driving back in 2006.

Police say Butler is looking at misdemeanors for her two arrests from this weekend. Her prior DWIs were reduced to violations. She will appear in court next month.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 29, 2014, 09:01:09 AM
Morning mofos.
morning Mark.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 09:01:29 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
MikeMikeMikeMike
Wassssaaaappp Dave?
Same old. Only about 12,000 days to go until retirement.
Hmm...wonder if I should calculate mine?  Looks like about 12,775 if I retire when I want ;)
Well, if I calculate it using the date I WANT, then it would be 2. :)
Haha, touche.  My goal is 62, which means I will be 75
Only if Mike helps you.
ASSHOLE!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 09:01:48 AM
Morning mofos.
morning Mark.
Howdy Markey-Mark!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 29, 2014, 09:02:17 AM
Morning Bean.  Good to have ya drop in.
Thanks for having me!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 09:03:53 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
MikeMikeMikeMike
Wassssaaaappp Dave?
Same old. Only about 12,000 days to go until retirement.
Hmm...wonder if I should calculate mine?  Looks like about 12,775 if I retire when I want ;)
Well, if I calculate it using the date I WANT, then it would be 2. :)
Haha, touche.  My goal is 62, which means I will be 75
Only if Mike helps you.
HELPS? Very generous of you Dave
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 09:04:38 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Damn!   Man you are putting in some miles.  We are out of travel money so I am staying close to home myself, 1 night to San Antonio next week is about it for this year.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 09:05:17 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
MikeMikeMikeMike
Wassssaaaappp Dave?
Same old. Only about 12,000 days to go until retirement.
Hmm...wonder if I should calculate mine?  Looks like about 12,775 if I retire when I want ;)
Well, if I calculate it using the date I WANT, then it would be 2. :)
Haha, touche.  My goal is 62, which means I will be 75
Yeah, if mine comes before I'm 70, I'll consider that a success.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 09:11:17 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
MikeMikeMikeMike
Wassssaaaappp Dave?
Same old. Only about 12,000 days to go until retirement.
Hmm...wonder if I should calculate mine?  Looks like about 12,775 if I retire when I want ;)
Well, if I calculate it using the date I WANT, then it would be 2. :)
Haha, touche.  My goal is 62, which means I will be 75
Only if Mike helps you.
HELPS? Very generous of you Dave
....it is Wednesday.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 09:12:22 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Damn!   Man you are putting in some miles.  We are out of travel money so I am staying close to home myself, 1 night to San Antonio next week is about it for this year.
After Germany, I should be around 150K
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 29, 2014, 09:18:10 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Damn!   Man you are putting in some miles.  We are out of travel money so I am staying close to home myself, 1 night to San Antonio next week is about it for this year.
After Germany, I should be around 150K

money or miles?!!!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 09:19:22 AM
Morning Bean and Travellin Too Much Dave
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 09:19:44 AM
Decided to retire on my Mother's Birthday!

517 days  16 hours  8  minutes
I read that as 519 days as you originally stated.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 09:21:23 AM
Halloween.  The day I discovered chocolate goes good with cigars. Not PC to sit on my front porch smoking a stogie while handing out candy, but tough schitt.
Sounds great to me.  Do you hand out to Gurkhas to the parents?  Howdy, Mark.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 29, 2014, 09:22:53 AM
time to get cleaned up for golf, select cigars to bring along, and head out.
enjoy your day guys. I will be enjoying mine.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 09:22:55 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Let's together sometime in 2015 then.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 09:24:30 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Damn!   Man you are putting in some miles.  We are out of travel money so I am staying close to home myself, 1 night to San Antonio next week is about it for this year.
After Germany, I should be around 150K

money or miles?!!!
Just his annual bonus!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 09:27:16 AM
time to get cleaned up for golf, select cigars to bring along, and head out.
enjoy your day guys. I will be enjoying mine.
Enjoy.  Report back later.  Hit 'em straight!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 09:27:58 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 09:29:44 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Yeah, hire a professional!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 09:30:31 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Let's together sometime in 2015 then.
Texas is sort of between those two you should drop in here for a couple of days.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 09:32:42 AM
time to get cleaned up for golf, select cigars to bring along, and head out.
enjoy your day guys. I will be enjoying mine.
Have a good one, RubbinitinDean
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 09:33:39 AM
Halloween.  The day I discovered chocolate goes good with cigars. Not PC to sit on my front porch smoking a stogie while handing out candy, but tough schitt.
Sounds great to me.  Do you hand out to Gurkhas to the parents?  Howdy, Mark.
A sure way to get your house egged.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 09:35:10 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Let's together sometime in 2015 then.
Texas is sort of between those two you should drop in here for a couple of days.
Well, I do fly through Houston.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 09:35:12 AM
time to get cleaned up for golf, select cigars to bring along, and head out.
enjoy your day guys. I will be enjoying mine.
Have a good one, RubbinitinthelandladyDean

Slight adjustment.

Morning, everyone. Happy Humpity Humperton.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 09:36:16 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Sounds like a bigger problem, whenever tiles "move" or grout cracks, you have an issue. It certainly shouldn't be moving down, send a picture. Sounds like water is getting behind, need to find that first to figure out how expansive the repair will be. May have already compromised the substrate
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 09:36:34 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Let's together sometime in 2015 then.
Don't give up on November or December yet.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 09:37:28 AM
time to get cleaned up for golf, select cigars to bring along, and head out.
enjoy your day guys. I will be enjoying mine.
Have a good one, RubbinitinthelandladyDean

Slight adjustment.

Morning, everyone. Happy Humpity Humperton.
More like RubbinoneoutDean, morning Steve
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 09:40:23 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
I would probably remove the grout all around that tile, then pull that tile out.  Scrape off the cement on the back of the tile and on the wall where you just removed the tile.  Then re-cement and grout it.  You don't want to get water behind that tile.  It's a pain in the ass but you should just do it right.  That's my 2¢.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 09:41:37 AM
time to get cleaned up for golf, select cigars to bring along, and head out.
enjoy your day guys. I will be enjoying mine.
Have a good one, RubbinitinthelandladyDean

Slight adjustment.

Morning, everyone. Happy Humpity Humperton.
More like RubbinoneoutDean, morning Steve

Ha! With all the extra time he's found lately, I hope he doesn't hurt himself.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 09:42:23 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
I would probably remove the grout all around that tile, then pull that tile out.  Scrape off the cement on the back of the tile and on the wall where you just removed the tile.  Then re-cement and grout it.  You don't want to get water behind that tile.  It's a pain in the ass but you should just do it right.  That's my 2¢.
Open the window in the bathroom and close the door and smoke yourself a cigar while you're working.  Tell the Mrs it's the only way to do the job correctly.  Turn on the fart vent too and you should be good.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 09:44:08 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?

Hubba Bubba
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 09:45:38 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
I would probably remove the grout all around that tile, then pull that tile out.  Scrape off the cement on the back of the tile and on the wall where you just removed the tile.  Then re-cement and grout it.  You don't want to get water behind that tile.  It's a pain in the ass but you should just do it right.  That's my 2¢.
Yeah that's what I was thinking...fully get that tile out, redo it and reseal it
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 09:48:54 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Sounds like a bigger problem, whenever tiles "move" or grout cracks, you have an issue. It certainly shouldn't be moving down, send a picture. Sounds like water is getting behind, need to find that first to figure out how expansive the repair will be. May have already compromised the substrate
Yeah, if it looks fishy when I pull that one out I will stop and investigate...hopefully it's not too bad.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 09:50:53 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Sounds like a bigger problem, whenever tiles "move" or grout cracks, you have an issue. It certainly shouldn't be moving down, send a picture. Sounds like water is getting behind, need to find that first to figure out how expansive the repair will be. May have already compromised the substrate
Just a note, it doesn't move enough to even see it...the only reason we noticed it was that we could hear the little air bubbles forming...so it's not like the tile is loose and flopping around or even moving in a way that could be felt or detected by the naked eye.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 09:51:59 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Let's together sometime in 2015 then.
Don't give up on November or December yet.
It's funnier to say 2015.  I'm still hoping to get in a herf in 2014.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 09:52:48 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Let's together sometime in 2015 then.
Don't give up on November or December yet.
It's funnier to say 2015.  I'm still hoping to get in my wife in 2014.
Fixed it
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 29, 2014, 09:53:36 AM
Halloween.  The day I discovered chocolate goes good with cigars. Not PC to sit on my front porch smoking a stogie while handing out candy, but tough schitt.
Sounds great to me.  Do you hand out to Gurkhas to the parents?  Howdy, Mark.
That's right, and I tell them the MSRP on them.  They're quite impressed.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 09:54:51 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Let's together sometime in 2015 then.
Don't give up on November or December yet.
It's funnier to say 2015.  I'm still hoping to get in my wife in 2014.
Fixed it
If I posted her photo, you'd "fix" it again.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 09:55:04 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Let's together sometime in 2015 then.
Don't give up on November or December yet.
It's funnier to say 2015.  I'm still hoping to get in my wife in 2014.
Fixed it
I think Tony would tell you that ship has sailed. Both for his real wife, and his banter wife.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 09:55:54 AM
Halloween.  The day I discovered chocolate goes good with cigars. Not PC to sit on my front porch smoking a stogie while handing out candy, but tough schitt.
Sounds great to me.  Do you hand out to Gurkhas to the parents?  Howdy, Mark.
That's right, and I tell them the MSRP on them.  They're quite impressed.
Are you dressing for Halloween?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 09:58:00 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Sounds like a bigger problem, whenever tiles "move" or grout cracks, you have an issue. It certainly shouldn't be moving down, send a picture. Sounds like water is getting behind, need to find that first to figure out how expansive the repair will be. May have already compromised the substrate
Just a note, it doesn't move enough to even see it...the only reason we noticed it was that we could hear the little air bubbles forming...so it's not like the tile is loose and flopping around or even moving in a way that could be felt or detected by the naked eye.
Naked - well put some clothes on then re-assess the situation.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 09:58:13 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Let's together sometime in 2015 then.
Don't give up on November or December yet.
It's funnier to say 2015.  I'm still hoping to get in my wife in 2014.
Fixed it
I think Tony would tell you that ship has sailed. Both for his real wife, and his banter wife.
It's amazing to think of how our forefathers survived without internet access.  I guess they didn't live as long, so there's that.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 09:59:08 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
I would probably remove the grout all around that tile, then pull that tile out.  Scrape off the cement on the back of the tile and on the wall where you just removed the tile.  Then re-cement and grout it.  You don't want to get water behind that tile.  It's a pain in the ass but you should just do it right.  That's my 2¢.
Yeah that's what I was thinking...fully get that tile out, redo it and reseal it
May have been fracked.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 09:59:43 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Let's together sometime in 2015 then.
Don't give up on November or December yet.
It's funnier to say 2015.  I'm still hoping to get in my wife in 2014.
Fixed it
I think Tony would tell you that ship has sailed. Both for his real wife, and his banter wife.
WHAMMY!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 10:00:00 AM
Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Let's together sometime in 2015 then.
Don't give up on November or December yet.
It's funnier to say 2015.  I'm still hoping to get in my wife in 2014.
Fixed it
I think Tony would tell you that ship has sailed. Both for his real wife, and his banter wife.
It's amazing to think of how our forefathers survived without internet access.  I guess they didn't live as long, so there's that.
To quote my New Jersey brother, Joe Gorga, "ya gotta get the poison out"!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 10:02:22 AM
Just for you CG:

  Seven Funny Quotes on Bird Hunting

“A wife and a steady job have ruined many a good duck hunter.” – Anonymous

“Before he’s hatched, a male turkey lies in his shell, thinking up ways to outmaneuver the human hunter. This is a scientific fact to which any gobbler hunter will attest.” – Charlie Elliot

“If Adam had known a double gun and bird dog, he’d never allowed the jezebel Eve to play in the apple orchard. Bet on it.”  – John R. Smestad

“Life is just too short to go quail hunting with the wrong people.” – President Jimmy Carter

“You know what the ideal dove gun for any given day is? Your other—the one you left at home.” – Gene Hill

“The reason I am awed by shotgun shooters is that most of them don’t know how in the hell they do what they do.” – Charles F. Waterman

“To take advantage of the last precious minutes, you’ve got to stay afield as late as the birds do, regardless of a houseful of guests, the sanguine promises you’ve made the missus, or the overdraft bank notice at home. To heck with everybody and everything when birds are feeding and fish are biting. Stay late and lie like a dog if necessary.” – Havilah Babcock

Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 10:12:15 AM
[...]

Preach brother, preach!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 10:37:24 AM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Beer Cheese w//Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Beer Cheese w/Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Asian Pulled Pork w/ Fried Rice and Vegetables
   Swedish Meatballs
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 10:37:34 AM
(http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110827193619/looneytunes/images/e/e5/Gunfade.gif)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 10:39:34 AM
(http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110827193619/looneytunes/images/e/e5/Gunfade.gif)
Feelin a little limp BS? ;)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 10:42:49 AM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Beer Cheese w//Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Beer Cheese w/Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Asian Pulled Pork w/ Fried Rice and Vegetables
   Swedish Meatballs
Whooo, I might would have to go to Subway today I think.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 10:49:33 AM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Beer Cheese w//Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Beer Cheese w/Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Asian Pulled Pork w/ Fried Rice and Vegetables
   Swedish Meatballs
Whooo, I might would have to go to Subway today I think.
Might go to HD over lunch and check out the tile fixins
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 11:02:29 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Sounds like a bigger problem, whenever tiles "move" or grout cracks, you have an issue. It certainly shouldn't be moving down, send a picture. Sounds like water is getting behind, need to find that first to figure out how expansive the repair will be. May have already compromised the substrate
Yeah, if it looks fishy when I pull that one out I will stop and investigate...hopefully it's not too bad.
Plan on removing that one and the 8 surrounding it, or just fly Mike in for the weekend, kick back and relax
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 11:03:18 AM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Beer Cheese w//Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Beer Cheese w/Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Asian Pulled Pork w/ Fried Rice and Vegetables
   Swedish Meatballs
Whooo, I might would have to go to Subway today I think.
Might go to HD over lunch and check out the tile fixins
TEC Double Duty tile glue is what you want
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 11:06:02 AM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Beer Cheese w//Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Beer Cheese w/Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Asian Pulled Pork w/ Fried Rice and Vegetables
   Swedish Meatballs
Whooo, I might would have to go to Subway today I think.
Might go to HD over lunch and check out the tile fixins
TEC Double Duty tile glue is what you want
Link me :)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 11:06:22 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Sounds like a bigger problem, whenever tiles "move" or grout cracks, you have an issue. It certainly shouldn't be moving down, send a picture. Sounds like water is getting behind, need to find that first to figure out how expansive the repair will be. May have already compromised the substrate
Yeah, if it looks fishy when I pull that one out I will stop and investigate...hopefully it's not too bad.
Plan on removing that one and the 8 surrounding it, or just fly Mike in for the weekend, kick back and relax
Aww cheese and rice, let's not go all Lori on this now!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 11:15:01 AM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Beer Cheese w//Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Beer Cheese w/Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Asian Pulled Pork w/ Fried Rice and Vegetables
   Swedish Meatballs
Whooo, I might would have to go to Subway today I think.
Might go to HD over lunch and check out the tile fixins
TEC Double Duty tile glue is what you want
Link me :)
I guess they don't carry TEC anymore, this is basically the same

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Custom-Building-Products-AcrylPro-1-qt-Ceramic-Tile-Adhesive-ARL4000QT/100000635
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 11:15:22 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Sounds like a bigger problem, whenever tiles "move" or grout cracks, you have an issue. It certainly shouldn't be moving down, send a picture. Sounds like water is getting behind, need to find that first to figure out how expansive the repair will be. May have already compromised the substrate
Yeah, if it looks fishy when I pull that one out I will stop and investigate...hopefully it's not too bad.
Plan on removing that one and the 8 surrounding it, or just fly Mike in for the weekend, kick back and relax
Aww cheese and rice, let's not go all Lori on this now!
C'mon, had to do it
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 11:17:11 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Sounds like a bigger problem, whenever tiles "move" or grout cracks, you have an issue. It certainly shouldn't be moving down, send a picture. Sounds like water is getting behind, need to find that first to figure out how expansive the repair will be. May have already compromised the substrate
Yeah, if it looks fishy when I pull that one out I will stop and investigate...hopefully it's not too bad.
Plan on removing that one and the 8 surrounding it, or just fly Mike in for the weekend, kick back and relax
Aww cheese and rice, let's not go all Lori on this now!
C'mon, had to do it
Yeah, yeah, yeah...just don't make me go all drunk-TD on ya.  #woof
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 11:18:28 AM
I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Sounds like a bigger problem, whenever tiles "move" or grout cracks, you have an issue. It certainly shouldn't be moving down, send a picture. Sounds like water is getting behind, need to find that first to figure out how expansive the repair will be. May have already compromised the substrate
Yeah, if it looks fishy when I pull that one out I will stop and investigate...hopefully it's not too bad.
Plan on removing that one and the 8 surrounding it, or just fly Mike in for the weekend, kick back and relax
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 11:18:51 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 11:20:40 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)
Is it the small square one just to the left of the shower head?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 11:21:40 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)
Is it the small square one just to the left of the shower head?
Lol, no, it's a floor piece that's not pictured-just showing the tile pattern.  It's one of the 4"x10" rectangular ones from what I recall.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 11:23:14 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)
Is it the small square one just to the left of the shower head?
The tiles have staggered heights, so some look like they are 'popping out' when they really aren't.  Hopefully it's just the one tile, need to find an old guy to consult with at HD who knows his stuff...don't need some young punk tellin' me how to fix my shower!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 11:25:50 AM
Good morning pussycats...!  Yes, that's right, I was listening to Tom Jones..
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 11:26:01 AM
Good morning pussycats...!  Yes, that's right, I was listening to Tom Jones..
Dad!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 11:28:14 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)

Looking at that shower, I hope you get away with just replacing the one tile. Enclosures like that are rarely done correctly in my experience. Hopefully you had a guy that knew what he was doing and not the guy who subbed out the job to a total dumbass.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 11:28:36 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)
Wouldn't ya know I'd show up late, after the girl's gone...!!!  That's always been my luck..
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 11:30:00 AM
Good morning pussycats...!  Yes, that's right, I was listening to Tom Jones..
Woooooah, wooooah!  Nothing wrong with that.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 29, 2014, 11:30:09 AM
good Wednesday morning all.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 11:31:21 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)
Wouldn't ya know I'd show up late, after the girl's gone...!!!  That's always been my luck..
Or you can count your blessings that Shaun isn't still in the shower.  See?  Glass is half full.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 11:32:05 AM
good Wednesday morning all.
Welcome, Sam.  Hope your hump day is a splendid one.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 11:32:54 AM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Beer Cheese w//Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Beer Cheese w/Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Asian Pulled Pork w/ Fried Rice and Vegetables
   Swedish Meatballs
Pulled pork....now that sounds like an appropriate banter lunch.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 11:33:26 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)

Looking at that shower, I hope you get away with just replacing the one tile. Enclosures like that are rarely done correctly in my experience. Hopefully you had a guy that knew what he was doing and not the guy who subbed out the job to a total dumbass.
I am pretty confident the guy knew what he was doing, he is in the construction industry as a lumber supplier-I would assume he would know who to use when he built the home. The enclosure seems to be fine, just one of the floor tiles is causing some issues...or so I think ;)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 11:33:42 AM
Good morning pussycats...!  Yes, that's right, I was listening to Tom Jones..
Dad!
Good morning Shaun, Tony, BS, Sam, TR, and any Dave's...
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 11:34:04 AM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Beer Cheese w//Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Beer Cheese w/Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Asian Pulled Pork w/ Fried Rice and Vegetables
   Swedish Meatballs
Pulled pork....now that sounds like an appropriate banter lunch.
Hopefully we find some others to help us out.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 11:34:16 AM
Good morning pussycats...!  Yes, that's right, I was listening to Tom Jones..
Dad!
Good morning Shaun, Tony, BS, Sam, TR, and any Dave's...
How's it goin BD?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 11:34:23 AM
good Wednesday morning all.
Happy Hump Day Sam!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 11:36:24 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)

Looking at that shower, I hope you get away with just replacing the one tile. Enclosures like that are rarely done correctly in my experience. Hopefully you had a guy that knew what he was doing and not the guy who subbed out the job to a total dumbass.
Sounds like words of wisdom BS, "Don't hire a dumbass...!"  If I only would have known it sooner.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 11:40:39 AM
Good morning pussycats...!  Yes, that's right, I was listening to Tom Jones..
Dad!
Good morning Shaun, Tony, BS, Sam, TR, and any Dave's...
How's it goin BD?
Just sleeping in a little...  So, it's going pretty good so far..
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 29, 2014, 11:43:55 AM
good Wednesday morning all.
Welcome, Sam.  Hope your hump day is a splendid one.
Thanks Tony, same to you!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 29, 2014, 11:44:33 AM
Good morning pussycats...!  Yes, that's right, I was listening to Tom Jones..
Dad!
Good morning Shaun, Tony, BS, Sam, TR, and any Dave's...
Good morning BD!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 29, 2014, 11:45:19 AM
good Wednesday morning all.
Happy Hump Day Sam!
Thanks CG!  Hope your shower woes are easily (and inexpensively)  fixed!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 11:46:19 AM
good Wednesday morning all.
Happy Hump Day Sam!
Thanks CG!  Hope your shower woes are easily (and inexpensively)  fixed!
Amen to that brother!  I don't think it's anything serious, but I will find out soon!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 11:46:34 AM
Good morning pussycats...!  Yes, that's right, I was listening to Tom Jones..
Dad!
Good morning Shaun, Tony, BS, Sam, TR, and any Dave's...
How's it goin BD?
Just sleeping in a little...  So, it's going pretty good so far..
Yeah there is nothing wrong with that!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 11:50:52 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)

Looking at that shower, I hope you get away with just replacing the one tile. Enclosures like that are rarely done correctly in my experience. Hopefully you had a guy that knew what he was doing and not the guy who subbed out the job to a total dumbass.
I am pretty confident the guy knew what he was doing, he is in the construction industry as a lumber supplier-I would assume he would know who to use when he built the home. The enclosure seems to be fine, just one of the floor tiles is causing some issues...or so I think ;)

#fingerscrossed

Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 11:53:06 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)

Looking at that shower, I hope you get away with just replacing the one tile. Enclosures like that are rarely done correctly in my experience. Hopefully you had a guy that knew what he was doing and not the guy who subbed out the job to a total dumbass.
I am pretty confident the guy knew what he was doing, he is in the construction industry as a lumber supplier-I would assume he would know who to use when he built the home. The enclosure seems to be fine, just one of the floor tiles is causing some issues...or so I think ;)

#fingerscrossed
Amen to that - I am hoping I caught it quick enough before any bad damage occurred.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 11:59:17 AM
good Wednesday morning all.
Happy Hump Day Sam!
Thanks CG!  Hope your shower woes are easily (and inexpensively)  fixed!
Amen to that brother!  I don't think it's anything serious, but I will find out soon!
Probably not serious now but might be when you finish fucking with it.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 12:02:05 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)

Looking at that shower, I hope you get away with just replacing the one tile. Enclosures like that are rarely done correctly in my experience. Hopefully you had a guy that knew what he was doing and not the guy who subbed out the job to a total dumbass.
I am pretty confident the guy knew what he was doing, he is in the construction industry as a lumber supplier-I would assume he would know who to use when he built the home. The enclosure seems to be fine, just one of the floor tiles is causing some issues...or so I think ;)

#fingerscrossed
Amen to that - I am hoping I caught it quick enough before any bad damage occurred.

I know, right. I'm not trying to intentionally worry you... this time  ;), but I'm sure Scott will tell you the same. There's a lot that can be done wrong. Whether it's the drain slope, backer board/substrate, moisture barrier/membrane, mastic/adhesive.... blah, blah blah.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 12:02:15 PM
In 1940, Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson drew the first number — 158 — in America's first peacetime military draft.
My number was 24.  In October I volunteered to be drafted, and in the following May the first draft selection was number 1-25.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 12:02:53 PM
good Wednesday morning all.
Happy Hump Day Sam!
Thanks CG!  Hope your shower woes are easily (and inexpensively)  fixed!
Amen to that brother!  I don't think it's anything serious, but I will find out soon!
Probably not serious now but might be when you finish fucking with it.

HAhaha. Well, there's that too.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 12:03:42 PM
Afternoon, BD and Sam.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 12:04:21 PM
Seriously guys this is on the Mash for another 55 minutes and no BOTL should let one of these rare finds for only $35 get away from them.

 Rocky Patel Luxury Circulos Amber Ashtray $34.98
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 12:05:10 PM
good Wednesday morning all.
Happy Hump Day Sam!
Thanks CG!  Hope your shower woes are easily (and inexpensively)  fixed!
Amen to that brother!  I don't think it's anything serious, but I will find out soon!
Probably not serious now but might be when you finish fucking with it.

HAhaha. Well, there's that too.
Afternoon BS, that is always the case with me and plumbing!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 29, 2014, 12:05:18 PM
Afternoon, BD and Sam.
How do Mr Smoker?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 12:06:09 PM
In 1901, President William McKinley's assassin, Leon Czolgosz (CHAWL'-gahsh), was electrocuted.
That's just shocking...!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 12:06:26 PM
OK, I am going down the street to grab a sandwich and check out the Formula 1 cars here for the race this weekend.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 29, 2014, 12:07:30 PM
In 1901, President William McKinley's assassin, Leon Czolgosz (CHAWL'-gahsh), was electrocuted.
That's just shocking...!
Prerequisite groan placed here.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 12:07:33 PM
[...]

Ohh for sure-I redid my parents bathroom with my dad back in 2011, amazing how many pieces come together to 'supposedly' form a waterproof membrane :)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 12:08:03 PM
Lunch and HD time!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 12:08:07 PM
Seriously guys this is on the Mash for another 55 minutes and no BOTL should let one of these rare finds for only $35 get away from them.

 Rocky Patel Luxury Circulos Amber Ashtray $34.98
That would be nice for my Rocky Patel Ocean Clubs...
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 12:08:30 PM
Afternoon, BD and Sam.
How do Mr Smoker?

Doing well. Just trying to push through the rest of this week. Friday's payday and I'll have Monday off.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 12:10:00 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)

Looking at that shower, I hope you get away with just replacing the one tile. Enclosures like that are rarely done correctly in my experience. Hopefully you had a guy that knew what he was doing and not the guy who subbed out the job to a total dumbass.
Sounds like words of wisdom BS, "Don't hire a dumbass...!"  If I only would have known it sooner.
Save the dumbasses for the banter
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 12:11:38 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)

Looking at that shower, I hope you get away with just replacing the one tile. Enclosures like that are rarely done correctly in my experience. Hopefully you had a guy that knew what he was doing and not the guy who subbed out the job to a total dumbass.
Exactly right, rarely done properly. Unfortunately you'll have troubles with that corner seat eventually, tough to get away with those without going with a single piece top. It's concerning the bath looks new, shouldn't be having tile issues at this point but good luck
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 12:11:43 PM
Seriously guys this is on the Mash for another 55 minutes and no BOTL should let one of these rare finds for only $35 get away from them.

 Rocky Patel Luxury Circulos Amber Ashtray $34.98

My grandmother used to have some giant ashtrays like that. Sans RP logo. Funny, no matter how big an ashtray you have, it's always overflowing when there are cigarette smokers. They'll start filling empty beer cans with butts before they actually try and empty the fuckin thing...
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 12:12:26 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)

Looking at that shower, I hope you get away with just replacing the one tile. Enclosures like that are rarely done correctly in my experience. Hopefully you had a guy that knew what he was doing and not the guy who subbed out the job to a total dumbass.
Exactly right, rarely done properly. Unfortunately you'll have troubles with that corner seat eventually, tough to get away with those without going with a single piece top. It's concerning the bath looks new, shouldn't be having tile issues at this point but good luck
7years old...agreed...hope this isn't the first apple to fall.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 29, 2014, 12:12:32 PM
finishing up the Pad Thai from last night and heading out to the car for a Blood Red Moon and listen to some book on tape
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 12:12:41 PM
Afternoon, BD and Sam.
How do Mr Smoker?
Howdy BS....  Mmmm, I'm starting to get confused on my howdys...
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 12:14:26 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/c789f3aec9226bd66f91e38da5f3644f.jpg)(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/87358c88ad8f45d8e6d1bdace2ec86de.jpg)

Looking at that shower, I hope you get away with just replacing the one tile. Enclosures like that are rarely done correctly in my experience. Hopefully you had a guy that knew what he was doing and not the guy who subbed out the job to a total dumbass.
Sounds like words of wisdom BS, "Don't hire a dumbass...!"  If I only would have known it sooner.
Save the dumbasses for the banter
:)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 12:15:43 PM
Afternoon, BD and Sam.
How do Mr Smoker?
Howdy BS....  Mmmm, I'm starting to get confused on my howdys...

Not a problem, sir. I was too wrapped in CG's issue to properly issue my howdy in a timely manner.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 12:17:23 PM
[...]

If I squint my eyes real hard, it looks like there's a girl in the little shower photo.  She's really ugly thou.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 12:21:24 PM
Seriously guys this is on the Mash for another 55 minutes and no BOTL should let one of these rare finds for only $35 get away from them.

 Rocky Patel Luxury Circulos Amber Ashtray $34.98

My grandmother used to have some giant ashtrays like that. Sans RP logo. Funny, no matter how big an ashtray you have, it's always overflowing when there are cigarette smokers. They'll start filling empty beer cans with butts before they actually try and empty the fuckin thing...
I knew a guy like that.  He had a little room in his basement he made into a computer room.  On his desk he'd have two or three overfilled ashtrays, and filled up beer cans. His white computer was brown.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 12:22:04 PM
Here ya go, BD

(http://richardwiseman.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/lamp_illusion.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 12:22:26 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 12:25:40 PM
(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-luHfZlxpUj8/UVhthvl5CwI/AAAAAAAAAv4/nzn-rKEwPAo/s1600/male-optical-illusions10.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 12:26:35 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 12:29:11 PM
(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-luHfZlxpUj8/UVhthvl5CwI/AAAAAAAAAv4/nzn-rKEwPAo/s1600/male-optical-illusions10.jpg)
Naw, the beach was still there, but is it supposed to look like two big dicks climbing up her ass...?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 12:32:10 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 12:33:02 PM
Naw, the beach was still there, but is it supposed to look like two big dicks climbing up her ass...?

Now, you're starting to worry me.  :o
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 12:44:05 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 12:47:50 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 12:59:07 PM
Hey BD, Order up some smokes at CI and add this to the order...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86259/breakfast-sandwich-maker-by-hamilton-beach/#p-162645

Seriously, What the hell are they doing? I'm actually surprised there isn't a CI logo on it if they're going to do it. WTF
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 01:02:24 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 01:09:21 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....

OMG-TMI
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 01:11:02 PM
Hey BD, Order up some smokes at CI and add this to the order...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86259/breakfast-sandwich-maker-by-hamilton-beach/#p-162645

Seriously, What the hell are they doing? I'm actually surprised there isn't a CI logo on it if they're going to do it. WTF
My wife buys all kinds of crazy stuff like that on clearance sales where she works.  I believe at the present we have a toaster that cooks 2 hot dogs and toast two hot dog buns at the same time.  We did have one of those sandwich makers, but she gave it to one of her coworkers who just got an apartment and didn't have any cookware.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 01:12:48 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
LOVE IT!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 29, 2014, 01:15:34 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife has the clap?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 01:17:15 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife has the clap?
Got it at CigarFest '84
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 01:17:39 PM
Hey BD, Order up some smokes at CI and add this to the order...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86259/breakfast-sandwich-maker-by-hamilton-beach/#p-162645

Seriously, What the hell are they doing? I'm actually surprised there isn't a CI logo on it if they're going to do it. WTF
My wife buys all kinds of crazy stuff like that on clearance sales where she works.  I believe at the present we have a toaster that cooks 2 hot dogs and toast two hot dog buns at the same time.  We did have one of those sandwich makers, but she gave it to one of her coworkers who just got an apartment and didn't have any cookware.

Thankfully, mine isn't into such small appliances as this. She's good with a couple pots and pans, and makes good use of the Lodge iron skillet. Although, it probably all evened out when she wanted the Vitamix blender from Costco. Even there it was @$400. She still uses it every day for smoothies. Still, a bit of sticker shock.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 01:25:32 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife has the clap?

And apparently the neighbors think she's a go-go dancer.

Afternoon, Bret
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 01:27:10 PM
[...]

I always wanted a set of the Lodge Cast Iron dutch ovens that stack on top of each other (Large, med. small.) Then you put them on charcoal, and put charcoal between each one, and cook 3 courses like a chuck wagon.  But I don't think I'd want to clean them.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 01:29:48 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife has the clap?

And apparently the neighbors think she's a go-go dancer.

Afternoon, Bret
So far she's only been caught by one neighbor that we know of.  And now he keeps dropping by with a 12 pack of beer and wanting to drink..
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 29, 2014, 01:31:03 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife has the clap?

And apparently the neighbors think she's a go-go dancer.

Afternoon, Bret
Howdy, Steve.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 01:33:07 PM
[...]

It's a bit of a pain in the beginning, but once they're seasoned, it's not too bad.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 01:36:27 PM

And apparently the neighbors think she's a go-go dancer.

Afternoon, Bret
Howdy, Steve.

How ya been? Getting any smokes in lately?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 01:37:44 PM
[...]

Haha. You'll never get RID of him now.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 01:40:21 PM
[...]

We still talking about BDs wife?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 01:43:10 PM
[...]

Still a pain..!  It's just those little sunshine moments that keeps me going.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 01:43:12 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife is a circus seal? What's she clapping at?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 01:44:51 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife is a circus seal? What's she clapping at?
BD's Head!  (You decide which one little one, the big one or maybe both)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 01:45:13 PM
[...]

Absolutely! Have you seen her dance? Just bring over a 12 pack if you haven't.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 01:54:59 PM
[...]

How about one of Joe's growlers?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 01:56:00 PM
[...]

Not sure if she's seasoned that well.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 29, 2014, 01:56:38 PM
Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 01:58:11 PM
Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.

I like 'em... but I'm just a 3 pump. So, wtf do I know.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 01:59:56 PM
Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.

I like 'em... but I'm just a 3 pump. So, wtf do I know.
Junior is a 5 Pump and WTF does he know?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 02:00:32 PM
Later Gents, got to go to a meeting out of the office which will be done about 3 then heading home.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 02:01:36 PM
Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.

I like 'em... but I'm just a 3 pump. So, wtf do I know.
Junior is a 5 Pump and WTF does he know?

He knows when he's in over his head then makes a call to MWeber.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 29, 2014, 02:02:58 PM
Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.

I like 'em... but I'm just a 3 pump. So, wtf do I know.
Junior is a 5 Pump and WTF does he know?

He knows when he's in over his head then makes a call to MWeber.  ;)
Warden probably tells him that before he fuks something up, like the Shower.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 02:03:26 PM
Later Gents, got to go to a meeting out of the office which will be done about 3 then heading home.

Later, TexDaveFromLaAkaNative
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 02:03:41 PM
OY!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 02:06:29 PM
I bet you're not seeing a lamp...
Actually, I was just getting ready to ask you what the purple tattoo on her butt was..?  :)

Not to worry. You aren't the only one. We're just wired different... or from Mars... or some such bullshit. lol
I looked at all the lamps in my house, and there's not any that look like that..!

Tell the warden you want a newer, younger looking lamp. Then tell her you think you saw one next door.  ;D
Years ago my wife bought the clapper so she could turn the lights off in our bedroom when we went to bed.  Little did we know that the sound frequency that turns the clapper on and off, was the same frequency that my wife makes while having sex.  Every Saturday night our bedroom looked like a discotek....
BD's wife is a circus seal? What's she clapping at?
I think it was the ball slapping that triggered it.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 02:11:08 PM
Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.

I like 'em... but I'm just a 3 pump. So, wtf do I know.
Junior is a 5 Pump and WTF does he know?
I know a man is made by his post count, right Scott?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 02:11:36 PM
Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.

I like 'em... but I'm just a 3 pump. So, wtf do I know.
Junior is a 5 Pump and WTF does he know?

He knows when he's in over his head then makes a call to MWeber.  ;)
Fak, is it Tuesday?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 02:11:51 PM
Later Gents, got to go to a meeting out of the office which will be done about 3 then heading home.

Later, TexDaveFromLaAkaNative
See ya Dave!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 02:12:36 PM
Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.
I predict you shan't be disappointed.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 29, 2014, 02:15:10 PM
Chores are done, now to makes some phone calls.  bbl
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 02:17:22 PM
Chores are done, now to makes some phone calls.  bbl

Clap on, BD
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 02:18:02 PM
Chores are done, now to makes some phone calls.  bbl

Clap on, BD
Haha...I'll just cheers to that
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 02:22:24 PM
Hey Shaun, you ever find out if that Regency deal was legit, or the SnS group just cleaned them out?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2014, 02:22:27 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 02:23:47 PM
Hazzuh!

See ya, Dave
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 02:24:17 PM
Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.

I like 'em... but I'm just a 3 pump. So, wtf do I know.
Junior is a 5 Pump and WTF does he know?
I know a man is made by his post count, right Scott?
You certainly seem to think so  :D
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 02:25:56 PM
Hazzuh!
A little later than usual even.  I guess you have to earn that "bonus" money?  See ya, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: mweber on October 29, 2014, 02:26:47 PM
So this is where the cool kids hang out...
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 02:29:50 PM
Hey Shaun, you ever find out if that Regency deal was legit, or the SnS group just cleaned them out?
They are saying it is, just not sure on getting the free Tats if you don't get a Tat box is still undecided
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 02:30:01 PM
Hazzuh!
Have a good night Dave
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 02:30:16 PM
So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 02:30:38 PM
So this is where the cool kids hang out...
Oh shit Shaun, now we'll get the full scoop on the coffin
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 02:31:05 PM
Hazzuh!
Latre Dave, I'm out also
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 02:32:10 PM
Hazzuh!
Latre Dave, I'm out also
Latre to you, Scott.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: mweber on October 29, 2014, 02:32:20 PM
What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: mweber on October 29, 2014, 02:32:49 PM
???

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
Oh shit Shaun, now we'll get the full scoop on the coffin
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 02:33:18 PM
Hazzuh!
Latre Dave, I'm out also

Later, Scott
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 02:34:27 PM
So this is where the cool kids hang out...
Oh shit Shaun, now we'll get the full scoop on the coffin
Uhh ohh, boss man is here!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 02:34:37 PM
Hazzuh!
Latre Dave, I'm out also
See ya Scotty
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: mweber on October 29, 2014, 02:34:42 PM
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 02:35:24 PM
What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Post on the bottom, might give the old guys epilepsy if they have to read the top and bottom  8)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: mweber on October 29, 2014, 02:36:53 PM
What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Post on the bottom, might give the old guys epilepsy if they have to read the top and bottom  8)

SHEESH. so many rules. I quit
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 29, 2014, 02:39:04 PM
Ahh,  my 10 CLE Cuarentas and 10 BRM's arrived!  Been wanting to try the Cuarenta's for a while now.

I like 'em... but I'm just a 3 pump. So, wtf do I know.
Well, put into THAT perspective, I'm a one star no pump so whatever you know, I know less....
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 02:41:39 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 29, 2014, 02:42:44 PM
What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Post on the bottom, might give the old guys epilepsy if they have to read the top and bottom  8)
Bah,  as an old guy, you learn to look at the top AND bottom.  No sense limiting the full sensory experience!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: mweber on October 29, 2014, 02:44:42 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

That's what I do. I move fast and break things!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 02:45:03 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Better give Tony a few weeks notice so he can make sure he is there only 45min late
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 02:45:27 PM
What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Post on the bottom, might give the old guys epilepsy if they have to read the top and bottom  8)
Bah,  as an old guy, you learn to look at the top AND bottom.  No sense limiting the full sensory experience!
LOL!  Well put Sam!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: mweber on October 29, 2014, 02:51:16 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 29, 2014, 02:56:49 PM

And apparently the neighbors think she's a go-go dancer.

Afternoon, Bret
Howdy, Steve.

How ya been? Getting any smokes in lately?
Not enough.  Heavy work pressure and life pressure means when I do finally get home I'm exhausted and usually just go to bed.  Got in a couple of Punch Habanas over the weekend, after recovering from illness last week.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 03:01:13 PM
[...]

Quite the imagination there BD.  Don't tell me what you see when you look at clouds.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 03:03:07 PM
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Hey Mike.  You come here to help yellowstar with his bathroom tiles?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 03:12:49 PM
So this is where the cool kids hang out...

I go on a conference call and the infamous mweber logs in... wtf. This is no ordinary hump day.

Shaun musta texted him about the tile issue.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 03:15:38 PM
So this is where the cool kids hang out...

I go on a conference call and the infamous mweber logs in... wtf. This is no ordinary hump day.

Shaun musta texted him about the tile issue.
Should we give him a little Tuesday orientation?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 03:17:16 PM

And apparently the neighbors think she's a go-go dancer.

Afternoon, Bret
Howdy, Steve.

How ya been? Getting any smokes in lately?
Not enough.  Heavy work pressure and life pressure means when I do finally get home I'm exhausted and usually just go to bed.  Got in a couple of Punch Habanas over the weekend, after recovering from illness last week.

Hope you're feelin better. Looks like you're moving in the right direction anyway. Still haven't gotten around to the isokw order myself. Been trying to slow on the purchases as of late... emphasis on tryin
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 03:18:45 PM
So this is where the cool kids hang out...

I go on a conference call and the infamous mweber logs in... wtf. This is no ordinary hump day.

Shaun musta texted him about the tile issue.
Should we give him a little Tuesday orientation?

He don't know me from Adam, but I'm sure he'd point out a few things about you as well. You willing to take that chance? lol
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 03:20:18 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 03:21:06 PM
So this is where the cool kids hang out...

I go on a conference call and the infamous mweber logs in... wtf. This is no ordinary hump day.

Shaun musta texted him about the tile issue.
Should we give him a little Tuesday orientation?

He don't know me from Adam, but I'm sure he'd point out a few things about you as well. You willing to take that chance? lol
Haha, maybe we can all just bash Tony then? ;)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 03:21:16 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 03:21:36 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
I still don't trust ya Tony  ;D
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 03:23:42 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
I still don't trust ya Tony  ;D
Me neither.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 03:25:20 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
Man, it was fucking cold that night.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 03:26:14 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
Man, it was fucking cold that night.
We don't need to hear about how you kept each other warm
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 03:29:41 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
Man, it was fucking cold that night.
We don't need to hear about how you kept each other warm

bu, bu, but it was a matter of life and death!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: mweber on October 29, 2014, 03:33:08 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

What about Cigar Inn?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 03:33:13 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
Man, it was fucking cold that night.
We don't need to hear about how you kept each other warm

bu, bu, but it was a matter of life and death!
"I kiss ass my whole life and no one calls me an ass kisser, but I sucked one dick..."  - Tony (with MWebs)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: mweber on October 29, 2014, 03:33:44 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
Man, it was fucking cold that night.
We don't need to hear about how you kept each other warm

bu, bu, but it was a matter of life and death!

Shit just got weird...
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 03:33:44 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

What about Cigar Inn?
I would highly recommend them, lot of good stuff there to smoke and I know they have 'back rooms' with aged/special inventory.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: mweber on October 29, 2014, 03:34:20 PM
[...]

I will destroy you. #nohomo
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 03:35:39 PM
[...]

(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/505/222/a99.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 29, 2014, 03:37:42 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 03:45:36 PM
I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

What about Cigar Inn?
I've heard great things but have never been there.  I think they close early though.  I'll look into it.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 03:49:38 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 03:51:12 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 03:52:33 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 29, 2014, 03:53:27 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Epilepsy?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 29, 2014, 03:53:58 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
Girly man!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 03:54:51 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
You are going to be Auntie Tony in a little bit!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 03:57:52 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
You are going to be Auntie Tony in a little bit!
LOL!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 29, 2014, 04:00:26 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
You are going to be Auntie Tony in a little bit!
Aunt Antnee? Aunt Anthony?  Auntie Scarpa?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 29, 2014, 04:01:27 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
It's the other end.... Hi Mike!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 04:02:47 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 04:04:24 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
What Shawn's...?  Only yellowstars here
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 04:06:51 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
You are going to be Auntie Tony in a little bit!
Aunt Antnee? Aunt Anthony?  Auntie Scarpa?
I personally like Auntie Antnee.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 04:08:04 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?
You're alone, my friend.  TX and OH Dave have left the building.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 29, 2014, 04:15:43 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?
You're alone, my friend.  TX and OH Dave have left the building.
I fit into both groups - DaveMike - jusy ask DaveDave.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 04:19:43 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?
You're alone, my friend.  TX and OH Dave have left the building.

Down to 1 Dave... say it ain't so! Call in the reserves.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 04:22:43 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?
You're alone, my friend.  TX and OH Dave have left the building.
I fit into both groups - DaveMike - jusy ask DaveDave.
True.  But you'll always be Mike to me.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 04:25:32 PM
Kinda interesting since we hit on the topic earlier in the week about throwback uniforms....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2248796-adidas-unveils-1939-throwback-for-texas-am-complete-with-leather-like-helmets?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 04:27:23 PM
Kinda interesting since we hit on the topic earlier in the week about throwback uniforms....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2248796-adidas-unveils-1939-throwback-for-texas-am-complete-with-leather-like-helmets?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

(https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/adidas-texas-am-1939-throwback_helmet-2.jpg?w=1000&h=667)

(http://www.pasttimesports.biz/products/fullsize/AggieLGside.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 29, 2014, 04:29:24 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?
You're alone, my friend.  TX and OH Dave have left the building.
I fit into both groups - DaveMike - jusy ask DaveDave.
True.  But you'll always be Mike to me.
I'll always be Mike to me too.  Never gone by Dave or David.  It's cb's mom's fault.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 04:33:40 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?
You're alone, my friend.  TX and OH Dave have left the building.
I fit into both groups - DaveMike - jusy ask DaveDave.
True.  But you'll always be Mike to me.
I'll always be Mike to me too.  Never gone by Dave or David.  It's cb's mom's fault.
Blame CB's Mom!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 29, 2014, 04:38:47 PM
Okay, folks... time to get outta here. See yinz tamara.

A World Series Game 7. What more could ya ask for. GO Royals!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 29, 2014, 04:38:58 PM
deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 29, 2014, 04:39:18 PM
Okay, folks... time to get outta here. See yinz tamara.

A World Series Game 7. What more could ya ask for. GO Royals!
Later BS,  Have a good evening!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 04:41:03 PM
Okay, folks... time to get outta here. See yinz tamara.

A World Series Game 7. What more could ya ask for. GO Royals!
Catch ya later Steve and Sam!

GO KC!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 29, 2014, 04:56:23 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?
You're alone, my friend.  TX and OH Dave have left the building.
I fit into both groups - DaveMike - jusy ask DaveDave.
True.  But you'll always be Mike to me.
I'll always be Mike to me too.  Never gone by Dave or David.  It's cb's mom's fault.
Blame CB's Mom!
Indeed!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 04:57:22 PM
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Better let flip know, he may want to pre-order antibiotics for the outside December herf upper respiratory infection
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 04:57:43 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?
You're alone, my friend.  TX and OH Dave have left the building.
I fit into both groups - DaveMike - jusy ask DaveDave.
True.  But you'll always be Mike to me.
I'll always be Mike to me too.  Never gone by Dave or David.  It's cb's mom's fault.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2014, 04:58:48 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
You are going to be Auntie Tony in a little bit!
Aunt Antnee? Aunt Anthony?  Auntie Scarpa?
I personally like Auntie Antnee.
How about Uncle Creepy?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 04:59:42 PM
deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 05:00:14 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
You are going to be Auntie Tony in a little bit!
Aunt Antnee? Aunt Anthony?  Auntie Scarpa?
I personally like Auntie Antnee.
How about Uncle Creepy?
Domain name has already been taken.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 05:00:20 PM
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.
Better let flip know, he may want to pre-order antibiotics for the outside December herf upper respiratory infection
You sure that infection is just from the outside?
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 05:07:37 PM
deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
Going to smoke a 2013 Shark tonight with emmWeber to celebrate him moving into his new house.  Voting at 4:30, inspecting tile after that, then hockey meeting at 7:15, then smokey time!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 29, 2014, 05:10:55 PM
deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
Nice!  Like the Daytona and the torp is my favorite vitola!     Have a good night!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 05:12:47 PM
deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
Nice!  Like the Daytona and the torp is my favorite vitola!     Have a good night!
Thanks Sam.  Take care.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 05:14:51 PM
deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
Going to smoke a 2013 Shark tonight with emmWeber to celebrate him moving into his new house.  Voting at 4:30, inspecting tile after that, then hockey meeting at 7:15, then smokey time!
Is Mike back in town?  Anyhoo, you kids have a great night.  We'll expect a full report (minus the Brokeback Mountain stuff) in the a.m.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 05:17:27 PM
deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
Going to smoke a 2013 Shark tonight with emmWeber to celebrate him moving into his new house.  Voting at 4:30, inspecting tile after that, then hockey meeting at 7:15, then smokey time!
Is Mike back in town?  Anyhoo, you kids have a great night.  We'll expect a full report (minus the Brokeback Mountain stuff) in the a.m.
No, just an eherf...LOL - I'll make sure to keep the pictures off the cloud.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 29, 2014, 05:17:38 PM
That's enough for me gents, have a good night!
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 06:25:12 PM
deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
This is a nice cigar.  Unfortunately, it started drizzling out so I'm relegated to standing under an overhang trying to chug it down.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 08:06:33 PM
Just tell me you don't give a shit.  Ignoring me is not nice.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 08:08:34 PM
Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?
You're alone, my friend.  TX and OH Dave have left the building.

Down to 1 Dave... say it ain't so! Call in the reserves.
One Dave is more than enough....just ask the ladies.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 08:12:09 PM
deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
This is a nice cigar.  Unfortunately, it started drizzling out so I'm relegated to standing under an overhang trying to chug it down.
78 and sunny here, I'll try to get by Antnee.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 08:43:44 PM
Back later...
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2014, 09:23:41 PM
deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
This is a nice cigar.  Unfortunately, it started drizzling out so I'm relegated to standing under an overhang trying to chug it down.
78 and sunny here, I'll try to get by Antnee.
You are in for a rude awakening when you return.
Title: Re: 10/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2014, 11:51:41 PM
deciding on the ride home smoke.  Might try one of these Cuarentas, but they're robustos and I have an hr drive.  maybe bring one of these Camacho machitos just in case!
Me too.  I still have about 30 minutes left here but I've already cut a Cain Daytona torp.
This is a nice cigar.  Unfortunately, it started drizzling out so I'm relegated to standing under an overhang trying to chug it down.
78 and sunny here, I'll try to get by Antnee.
You are in for a rude awakening when you return.
Not a problem, I'll just ignore it for two days, turn around and head out.