CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 26, 2014, 12:00:31 AM

Title: 10/26/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on October 26, 2014, 12:00:31 AM
Have you found any great deals on the various sites?  Be warned, we're an opinionated bunch and you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't proceed if you have thin skin.  Then light a cigar, pop open your favorite pumpkin beer and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 26, 2014, 12:21:34 AM
Good Morning Everyone!
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 26, 2014, 12:35:59 AM
Congrats on 4K, TX Dave!
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: TruDog on October 26, 2014, 01:18:37 AM
Congrats on 4K, TX Dave!
He is pretty with 4K posts.....
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:33:48 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:41:25 AM
Today is Sunday, Oct. 26, the 299th day of 2014. There are 66 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:41:54 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Oct. 26, 1944, the World War II Battle of Leyte Gulf ended in a major Allied victory over Japanese forces, whose naval capabilities were badly crippled.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:42:33 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:42:58 AM
In 1774, the First Continental Congress adjourned in Philadelphia.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:43:20 AM
In 1825, the Erie Canal opened in upstate New York, connecting Lake Erie and the Hudson River.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:43:49 AM
In 1861, the legendary Pony Express officially ceased operations, giving way to the transcontinental telegraph. (The last run of the Pony Express was completed the following month.)
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:44:08 AM
In 1881, the "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral" took place in Tombstone, Arizona.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:44:35 AM
In 1949, President Harry S. Truman signed a measure raising the minimum wage from 40 to 75 cents an hour.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:45:08 AM
In 1958, Pan American Airways flew its first Boeing 707 jetliner from New York to Paris
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:45:34 AM
In 1972, national security adviser Henry Kissinger declared, "Peace is at hand" in Vietnam. Aviation innovator Igor Sikorsky died in Easton, Connecticut, at age 83.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:45:57 AM

In 1974, five bombs exploded at business sites in midtown Manhattan and Wall Street, injuring no one; the Puerto Rican separatist group FALN claimed responsibility.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:46:45 AM
In 1979, South Korean President Park Chung-hee was shot to death during a dinner party along with his chief bodyguard by the head of the Korean Central Intelligence Agency, Kim Jae-kyu, who was later executed.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:47:12 AM
In 1984, "Baby Fae," a newborn with a severe heart defect, was given the heart of a baboon in an experimental transplant in Loma Linda, California. (Baby Fae lived 21 days with the animal heart.) "The Terminator," a science-fiction movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger as a killer cyborg from the future, was released by Orion Pictures.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:47:35 AM
In 1994, Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin of Israel and Prime Minister Abdel Salam Majali of Jordan signed a peace treaty during a ceremony at the Israeli-Jordanian border attended by President Bill Clinton.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:48:04 AM
Ten years ago: The Federal Communications Commission gave its approval to Cingular Wireless LLC's $41 billion acquisition of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. Israel's parliament approved Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's plan for withdrawing from the Gaza Strip and parts of the West Bank. The final vote count in the Afghan presidential election gave a resounding victory to interim leader Hamid Karzai (HAH'-mihd KAHR'-zeye). The Boston Red Sox won Game 3 of the World Series in St. Louis, defeating the Cardinals 4-1.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:48:36 AM
Five years ago: A U.S. military helicopter crashed while returning from the scene of a firefight with suspected Taliban drug traffickers in western Afghanistan, killing 10 Americans, including three DEA agents; four more troops were killed when two helicopters collided over southern Afghanistan. Bill Cosby received the 12th annual Mark Twain Prize for American Humor during a salute at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:49:06 AM
One year ago: A Phoenix man went on a rampage, shooting to death four members of a family who lived next door to him, along with their two dogs, before turning the gun on himself; authorities speculated that the incessant noise of barking dogs drove Michael Guzzo to kill. Third baseman Will Middlebrooks tripped Allen Craig for a game-ending obstruction call on Jon Jay's ninth-inning grounder, giving the St. Louis Cardinals a bizarre 5-4 win over the Boston Red Sox and a 2-1 World Series lead.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:49:52 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Sen. Edward Brooke III, R-Mass., is 95. Actress Shelley Morrison is 78. Author Pat Conroy is 69. Actress Jaclyn Smith is 69. TV host Pat Sajak is 68. Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is 67. Singer Maggie Roche (The Roches) is 63. Musician Bootsy Collins is 63. Actor James Pickens Jr. is 62. Rock musician Keith Strickland (The B-52's) is 61. Actor D.W. Moffett is 60. Actress-singer Rita Wilson is 58. The president of Bolivia, Evo Morales, is 55. Actor Dylan McDermott is 53. Actor Cary Elwes is 52. Singer Natalie Merchant is 51. Country singer Keith Urban is 47. Actor Tom Cavanagh is 46. Actress Rosemarie DeWitt is 43. Actor Anthony Rapp is 43. Writer-producer Seth MacFarlane (TV: "Family Guy") is 41. Actress Lennon Parham is 39. Actor Hal Ozsan is 38. Actor Jon Heder is 37. Singer Mark Barry (BBMak) is 36. Actor Jonathan Chase is 35. Olympic silver medal figure skater Sasha Cohen is 30. Rapper Schoolboy Q is 28.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:50:32 AM
Thought for Today: "Time sometimes flies like a bird, sometimes crawls like a snail; but a man is happiest when he does not even notice whether it passes swiftly or slowly." — Ivan Turgenev, Russian author (1818-1883).

Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 02:51:14 AM
Quote of the Day
-------------------------

Woman's Quote of the Day:

"Men are like fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job
to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into
something with which you'd like to have dinner with."

Men's Counter-Quote of the Day:

"Women are like fine wine. They all start out fresh, fruity and
intoxicating to the mind and then turn full-bodied with age until they go
all sour and vinegary and give you a headache."

Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 03:04:26 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 05:12:55 AM
Time for a double sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 06:11:23 AM
Morning LSU.  What a great old school SEC smash mouth ball game!  Thankfully the Ole Miss Coach is a bigger dumbass than Les Miles.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 06:13:53 AM
Daily Deals Stink - once again.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 06:40:33 AM
Morning LSU.  What a great old school SEC smash mouth ball game!  Thankfully the Ole Miss Coach is a bigger dumbass than Les Miles.
Les should have bought a powerball ticket yesterday, it was his lucky day for sure.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 06:40:59 AM
Morning LSU.  What a great old school SEC smash mouth ball game!  Thankfully the Ole Miss Coach is a bigger dumbass than Les Miles.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 06:43:01 AM
Daily Deals Stink - once again.
Its been a long dry spell from all the Companies the last couple of months, we haven't had wallet busting deals in such a long time now. Maybe Obama paying them not to sell cigars now.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 26, 2014, 06:46:38 AM
nice win over Ole Miss Chip.

morning Dave and Chip.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2014, 06:47:57 AM
Good Sunday morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2014, 06:48:18 AM
Back to the airport shortly.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2014, 06:49:19 AM
Fine play by your tigers Chip and Dave.  Our offense is digressing, but I'll take the win.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 06:53:14 AM
Morning LSU.  What a great old school SEC smash mouth ball game!  Thankfully the Ole Miss Coach is a bigger dumbass than Les Miles.
Les should have bought a powerball ticket yesterday, it was his lucky day for sure.
For sure but he probably deserved it after losing his mother Friday night.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 06:56:41 AM
Fine play by your tigers Chip and Dave.  Our offense is digressing, but I'll take the win.
Morning Travellin Dave, I would say mostly fine play with exception of the quarterback but that defense was the real deal last night.  Ole Miss was sure enough good at creating fumbles.  You won by a bigger margin than us but you did not get your wish of just sitting back and watching them run up and down the field.  LSU has NO Quarterback so any conference win is a miracle.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 06:57:01 AM
Back to the airport shortly.
Charlotte?
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 06:57:59 AM
nice win over Ole Miss Chip.

morning Dave and Chip.
Good Sunday Morning to you Dean.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2014, 06:59:01 AM
No, fly out of Greenville/Spartanburg to Newark then on to Orange County CA for the evening.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 06:59:27 AM
Daily Deals Stink - once again.
Its been a long dry spell from all the Companies the last couple of months, we haven't had wallet busting deals in such a long time now. Maybe Obama paying them not to sell cigars now.
Now that just might be the problem, IRS will probably raid them soon.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 07:00:16 AM
No, fly out of Greenville/Spartanburg to Newark then on to Orange County CA for the evening.
Oh Lord that is a long Travellin Dave Day!
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 08:14:44 AM
nice win over Ole Miss Chip.

morning Dave and Chip.
Thanks Dean.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 08:15:18 AM
Fine play by your tigers Chip and Dave.  Our offense is digressing, but I'll take the win.
A win is a win at this point in the season.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 08:15:38 AM
Good morning Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 08:35:00 AM
Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2014, 08:42:57 AM
Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
Coots gave Auburn quite the game yesterday.... glad they came to their senses and finished properly.  But where is the Auburn D?
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 08:47:04 AM
Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
Coots gave Auburn quite the game yesterday.... glad they came to their senses and finished properly.  But where is the Auburn D?
Oh man that was a close call but luckily Auburn was able to quiet the situation.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 26, 2014, 08:55:40 AM
sorry. went to do laundry.
morning teaveling Dave too.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2014, 09:00:56 AM
Great morning to all.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 09:02:37 AM
Great morning to all.
Morning Tony
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 09:04:44 AM
Great morning to all.
Morning Tony
+1
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 26, 2014, 09:06:11 AM
Great morning to all.
Morning Tony
+1
ditto
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 09:06:25 AM
sorry. went to do laundry.
morning teaveling Dave too.
How is the FL weather today?
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2014, 09:11:19 AM
Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2014, 09:11:46 AM
Oh, so Antnee finally rolls in...
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 26, 2014, 09:13:27 AM
sorry. went to do laundry.
morning teaveling Dave too.
How is the FL weather today?
57 degrees right now, up from 51 when I got up, suppose to hit low 80's.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 09:16:14 AM
Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 09:18:34 AM
sorry. went to do laundry.
morning teaveling Dave too.
How is the FL weather today?
57 degrees right now, up from 51 when I got up, suppose to hit low 80's.
You better move west 66 here low was 64 and 86 this afternoon.  :)  Not a cloud to be found anywhere.  But your weather actually sounds better to me we need a little break from the heat.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2014, 09:24:51 AM
Oh, so Antnee finally rolls in...
What's the good word, Dave?
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 09:26:46 AM
Guess I will get moving around walk the dogs and get back on my window cleaning project.  Have a nice Sunday everyone.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2014, 09:26:58 AM
Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 09:29:36 AM
Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Mine is never too tired to ask one annoying question right after the next until I blow my top which is usually about the 2nd question these days.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 26, 2014, 09:40:46 AM
Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Mine is never too tired to ask one annoying question right after the next until I blow my top which is usually about the 2nd question these days.
well, be thankful she communicates with you at all. I left my wife after years of silent angry tension. no communication, affection, intimacy, but she had no problem raping my finances.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 26, 2014, 09:55:42 AM
MOW toro for my 1st cigar.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2014, 10:03:50 AM
Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Mine is never too tired to ask one annoying question right after the next until I blow my top which is usually about the 2nd question these days.
well, be thankful she communicates with you at all. I left my wife after years of silent angry tension. no communication, affection, intimacy, but she had no problem raping my finances.
Welcome to the Sunday wife bitching session.  LOL.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2014, 10:04:59 AM
Just picked the girls up and now it seems everyone is starving.  So let me go see what I can rustle up.  See yuz in a bit.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2014, 10:15:20 AM
Oh, so Antnee finally rolls in...
What's the good word, Dave?
Clemson homecoming visit was great.... unfortunately now a hellacious day of travel.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2014, 10:17:11 AM
Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Mine is never too tired to ask one annoying question right after the next until I blow my top which is usually about the 2nd question these days.
well, be thankful she communicates with you at all. I left my wife after years of silent angry tension. no communication, affection, intimacy, but she had no problem raping my finances.
I take it we are talking about the most recent?....
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2014, 10:18:04 AM
[...]
Sorry, got nothing to contribute...
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 26, 2014, 10:26:04 AM
sorry. went to do laundry.
morning teaveling Dave too.
How is the FL weather today?
57 degrees right now, up from 51 when I got up, suppose to hit low 80's.
You better move west 66 here low was 64 and 86 this afternoon.  :)  Not a cloud to be found anywhere.  But your weather actually sounds better to me we need a little break from the heat.
a lot of people I run into here complain about the heat and when it cools down they complain about the cold. either their A/C bill is too high or their heat bill is too high. they bitch worse than I do, if that's possible.
;)
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 26, 2014, 10:27:11 AM
[...]
recent, as in the one I left in NY? yes.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 26, 2014, 11:06:40 AM
Good morning choir boys...  I was only going to lurk this morning, but your seem be discussing my favorite topic, "wife bitching..!"   ;)
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 26, 2014, 11:15:07 AM
Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Mine works all night, then stays in bed (normally sleeping) until it's time to go to work again.  It's almost like being single.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 26, 2014, 11:21:56 AM
Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Mine is never too tired to ask one annoying question right after the next until I blow my top which is usually about the 2nd question these days.
My wife enjoys telling me about her favorite show,  "Walker Texas Ranger."  It seems like it takes her an hour and a half to tell me about a one hour program.  Before she can finish, I always chime in with, "Walker turned into an Indian and Kung Foo'ed the bad guy, right...?"
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 26, 2014, 11:33:02 AM
Biscuits w/local honey, fried egg and venison sausage finished up and mighty good.
That sounds divine.  Looks like it'll just be a cup of coffee for now until the girls come home from Sunday school.
Nothing wrong with just a  peaceful cup of coffee.  Warden woke up early with her usual lines of annoying questioning so no peace and quiet for enjoying my coffee thus best option was to get up and cook a good breakfast.
Mine is still in bed.  She must be exhausted from doing nothing yesterday.
Mine is never too tired to ask one annoying question right after the next until I blow my top which is usually about the 2nd question these days.
well, be thankful she communicates with you at all. I left my wife after years of silent angry tension. no communication, affection, intimacy, but she had no problem raping my finances.
Damn, that sounds just like my marriage.  I've always assumed it was normal.  Sort of like Frank and Marie Barone on Everybody Loves Raymond.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 26, 2014, 11:36:59 AM
I have a 3 year old birthday party to go to at noon.  So, I need to start getting ready wrapping presents and such.  Later guys...!  Actually, it seems like I'm the only one on here now, so good bye me..!
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 26, 2014, 11:42:31 AM
I have a 3 year old birthday party to go to at noon.  So, I need to start getting ready wrapping presents and such.  Later guys...!  Actually, it seems like I'm the only one on here now, so good bye me..!
see ya,  BD
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 26, 2014, 12:02:45 PM
better head out and buy some much needed groceries and supplies before the park deadbeats come around and ask for a road trip.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2014, 12:46:46 PM
Scrambled eggs and bacon... Not too shabby.  Now I wonder if they'll notice me gone for a couple of hours while I go smoke?
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 26, 2014, 03:01:44 PM
Looks like Tony broke it again.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2014, 04:12:19 PM
Pretty dead that is for sure
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2014, 08:18:06 PM
Damn!!!
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2014, 08:18:26 PM
I done it good, this time.
Title: Re: 10/26/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 26, 2014, 11:53:16 PM
14 hours on 1 page,  Sheesh!