CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 12, 2018, 12:01:10 AM

Title: 10/12/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on October 12, 2018, 12:01:10 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2018, 04:21:31 AM
Has she finally gotten her car figured out without any disasters? ////  She's home full time now.  I guess she has the car figured out by now.  She hasn't asked me any questions about it for some time now.  The car just turned 7,000 mile (2015 Honda Accord), and she hasn't asked for a new one, so we're doing pretty good.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2018, 04:29:41 AM
My wife said, "I think some one tried to steal the gas out of your truck, the gas door is open...  But I don't think they got anything...?"  I looked out the window, and sure enough the gas door was wide open.  I asked her, "Why don't you think they siphoned the gas...?"  She said, "Go out and take a look at it, but don't get very close to it...!"  Keeping my distance, I went out to take a look.  Inside the gas compartment, just above the gas cap, was a wasp nest about the size of a hardball.  Who ever tried to steal that gas the other night, must have open that outer gas door, and stuck their hand into that wasp nest..  Yikes..!!!

Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2018, 04:32:34 AM
I'm heading back to bed now...  Good night all..!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 06:08:00 AM
Good to have you back, BD.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 06:41:49 AM
Good to have you back, BD.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 06:42:30 AM
Morning BrownieWinStreakDave.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 06:44:34 AM
DOW down another 550 yesterday.....
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 06:48:38 AM
Good morning, BD, LTG, and NJD.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 06:49:45 AM
Gale winds blowing in my neck of the woods.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 06:50:10 AM
Today is Friday, Oct. 12, the 285th day of 2018. There are 80 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Oct. 12, 1973, President Richard Nixon nominated House minority leader Gerald R. Ford of Michigan to succeed Spiro T. Agnew as vice president.
On this date:
In 1492 (according to the Old Style calendar), Christopher Columbus’ expedition arrived in the present-day Bahamas.
In 1792, the first recorded U.S. celebration of Columbus Day was held to mark the tricentennial of Christopher Columbus’ landing.

In 1870, General Robert E. Lee died in Lexington, Va., at age 63.
In 1942, during World War II, American naval forces defeated the Japanese in the Battle of Cape Esperance. Attorney General Francis Biddle announced during a Columbus Day celebration at Carnegie Hall in New York that Italian nationals in the United States would no longer be considered enemy aliens.
In 1971, the rock opera “Jesus Christ Superstar” opened at the Mark Hellinger Theatre on Broadway.
In 1984, British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher escaped an attempt on her life when an Irish Republican Army bomb exploded at a hotel in Brighton, England, killing five people.
In 1986, the superpower meeting in Reykjavik, Iceland, ended in stalemate, with President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail S. Gorbachev unable to agree on arms control or a date for a full-fledged summit in the United States.
In 1997, singer John Denver was killed in the crash of his privately built aircraft in Monterey Bay, California; he was 53.
In 2000, 17 sailors were killed in a suicide bomb attack on the destroyer USS Cole in Yemen.
In 2001, NBC announced that an assistant to anchorman Tom Brokaw had contracted the skin form of anthrax after opening a “threatening” letter to her boss containing powder.
In 2002, bombs blamed on al-Qaida-linked militants destroyed a nightclub on the Indonesian island of Bali, killing 202 people, including 88 Australians and seven Americans.
In 2007, Former Vice President Al Gore and the U.N.’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change won the Nobel Peace Prize for sounding the alarm over global warming.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 06:51:26 AM
Ten years ago: Global finance ministers meeting in Washington kept searching for ways to tackle the unfolding financial crisis; in Paris, nations in Europe’s single-currency zone agreed to temporarily guarantee bank refinancing and pledged to prevent bank failures. North Korea said it would resume dismantling its main nuclear facilities, hours after the United States removed the communist country from a list of states that sponsored terrorism. A Soyuz spacecraft carrying Richard Garriott, the sixth paying space traveler, along with another American and a Russian crew member lifted off from Kazakhstan for the international space station. The Arizona Cardinals became the first team in NFL history to block a punt to score the winning TD in overtime in their 30-24 victory over the Dallas Cowboys.

Five years ago: Cyclone Phailin struck the east coast of India, destroying hundreds of thousands of homes and causing hundreds of millions of dollars in crop damage; some four dozen people are believed to have died. Belgian authorities nabbed alleged pirate kingpin Mohamed Abdi Hassan on his arrival in Brussels (he’d been lured from Somalia with promises of work on a documentary about piracy). Anibal Sanchez and four Detroit Tigers relievers came within two outs of the first combined no-hitter in postseason history, striking out 17 to beat the Boston Red Sox 1-0 in the AL championship series opener. The St. Louis Cardinals defeated the Los Angeles Dodgers 1-0 for a 2-0 lead in the NL championship series.

One year ago: The Trump administration said it would “immediately” halt payments to insurers under the Obama-era health care law. President Donald Trump lashed out at hurricane-devastated Puerto Rico, saying the federal government can’t keep sending help “forever” and suggesting that the U.S. territory was to blame for its financial struggles.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 06:53:23 AM
Today’s Birthdays:
Actress Antonia Rey is 91.
Former Sen. Jake Garn, R-Utah, is 86.
Singer Sam Moore (formerly of Sam and Dave) is 83.
 Broadcast journalist Chris Wallace is 71.
Actress-singer Susan Anton is 68.
Pop/rock singer/songwriter Jane Siberry is 63.
Actor Hiroyuki Sanada is 58.
Actor Carlos Bernard is 56.
Jazz musician Chris Botti (BOH’-tee) is 56.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Claude McKnight (Take 6) is 56.
Rock singer Bob Schneider is 53.
Actor Hugh Jackman is 50.
Actor Adam Rich is 50.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Garfield Bright (Shai) is 49.
Country musician Martie Maguire (Courtyard Hounds, The Dixie Chicks) is 49.
Actor Kirk Cameron is 48.
Olympic gold medal skier Bode Miller is 41.
Rock singer Jordan Pundik (New Found Glory) is 39.
Actor Brian J. Smith is 37.
Actor Tyler Blackburn is 32.
Actor Marcus T. Paulk is 32.
Actor Josh Hutcherson is 26.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 06:53:59 AM
Thought for Today: “Everyone’s quick to blame the alien.” — Aeschylus (ES’-kuh-luhs), Greek poet and dramatist (524 B.C.?-456 B.C.?).
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 06:54:09 AM
DOW down another 550 yesterday.....
Drumpf passing around blame like...

(https://i.imgur.com/JNhU5Tt.gif)
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 07:00:14 AM
[...]
Susan Anton is 68?
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 07:02:18 AM
[...]
Still looks damn good.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 07:02:26 AM
Used to be the Muriel Cigar lady...
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 07:03:20 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 07:05:13 AM
Thought for Today: “Everyone’s quick to blame the alien.” — Aeschylus (ES’-kuh-luhs), Greek poet and dramatist (524 B.C.?-456 B.C.?).
Aliens are affecting the DOW? Although in Aeshylus' day he was probably referring to foreigners. So Russians then?
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 07:06:31 AM
Used to be the Muriel Cigar lady...
That's interesting and it brings it back to cigar banter...
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 07:07:14 AM
Used to be the Muriel Cigar lady...
That's interesting and it brings it back to cigar banter...
I do what I can.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 07:08:04 AM
Thought for Today: “Everyone’s quick to blame the alien.” — Aeschylus (ES’-kuh-luhs), Greek poet and dramatist (524 B.C.?-456 B.C.?).
Aliens are affecting the DOW? Although in Aeshylus' day he was probably referring to foreigners. So Russians then?
Why not, they have their hands in everything else...
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 07:10:24 AM
Thought for Today: “Everyone’s quick to blame the alien.” — Aeschylus (ES’-kuh-luhs), Greek poet and dramatist (524 B.C.?-456 B.C.?).
Aliens are affecting the DOW? Although in Aeshylus' day he was probably referring to foreigners. So Russians then?
Why not, they have their hands in everything else...
#fakenews
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 07:34:56 AM
good morning everyone.,just getting home, was out tom catting. EPC 2nd and coffee.
cat missed me.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 07:35:44 AM
Thought for Today: “Everyone’s quick to blame the alien.” — Aeschylus (ES’-kuh-luhs), Greek poet and dramatist (524 B.C.?-456 B.C.?).
Aliens are affecting the DOW? Although in Aeshylus' day he was probably referring to foreigners. So Russians then?
Why not, they have their hands in everything else...
#fakenews
Whenever you hear that, think this:
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 07:36:20 AM
Thought for Today: “Everyone’s quick to blame the alien.” — Aeschylus (ES’-kuh-luhs), Greek poet and dramatist (524 B.C.?-456 B.C.?).
Aliens are affecting the DOW? Although in Aeshylus' day he was probably referring to foreigners. So Russians then?
Why not, they have their hands in everything else...
#fakenews
Whenever you hear that, this this:
Kind of a spoon full of sugar thing...
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 07:36:52 AM
good morning everyone.,just getting home, was out tom catting. EPC 2nd and coffee.
cat missed me.
I bet they all did!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 07:37:16 AM
Morning SleeplessDean.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 07:37:51 AM
https://halfwheel.com/camacho-hard-charger-ships/282863
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 07:40:34 AM
good morning everyone.,just getting home, was out tom catting. EPC 2nd and coffee.
cat missed me.
Sounds like the walk of shame to me. Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 07:48:44 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 07:57:50 AM
good morning everyone.,just getting home, was out tom catting. EPC 2nd and coffee.
cat missed me.
Sounds like the walk of shame to me. Good morning, Dean.
I have no shame.
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 07:58:27 AM
Morning SleeplessDean.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 08:01:18 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 08:15:41 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
TNWSS
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 08:56:28 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 09:00:06 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
There's that plus sorta ran through cigar spending budget for the month already.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 09:03:53 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Sounds like you need to get to smoking!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
good morning everyone.,just getting home, was out tom catting. EPC 2nd and coffee.
cat missed me.
Sounds like the walk of shame to me. Good morning, Dean.
Was he carrying his shoes?
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 09:07:32 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
There's that plus sorta ran through cigar spending budget for the month already.
Put it on next months....there's only one left.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 09:08:27 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
There's that plus sorta ran through cigar spending budget for the month already.
Put it on next months....there's only one left.
And then we all die?
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 09:08:45 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
There's that plus sorta ran through cigar spending budget for the month already.
Just put them in the built in humidor in the mancave of the new house.... ;)
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 09:09:11 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
There's that plus sorta ran through cigar spending budget for the month already.
Put it on next months....there's only one left.
And then we all die?
There's always that possibility.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2018, 09:10:16 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 09:12:23 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
There's that plus sorta ran through cigar spending budget for the month already.
Just put them in the built in humidor in the mancave of the new house.... ;)
Never mind, that was Tony, not Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2018, 09:12:39 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 09:13:08 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Hey, noob, don't forget to use separators.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 09:13:11 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Can't split 25..... :P
Have an order in so will be happy to.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 09:13:55 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Look what the fukkin' cat drug in.  (and I'm not talking about Dean's pussy)
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 09:14:45 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Gonna start planning for December or do you want to get one in before?
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 09:16:04 AM
Dean missed a halfwheel story link....

Not often a woman looks good/comfortable holding a cigar....
you would think they all take the Freudian approach....

https://halfwheel.com/shanda-lee-joins-cigarclub-com/282812
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2018, 09:16:41 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Can't split 25..... :P
Have an order in so will be happy to.
Great, if Tony also orders we can split 50 3-ways so the math works better!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2018, 09:17:50 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Gonna start planning for December or do you want to get one in before?
I would love a sooner trip but reality is what it is. I'm off next week, gutting my kitchen so I'll be busy for a few weeks
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2018, 09:18:21 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Hey, noob, don't forget to use separators.
Blow me
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 09:21:07 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Hey, noob, don't forget to use separators.
///Blow me
Fixed it for ya.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 09:28:07 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Can't split 25..... :P
Have an order in so will be happy to.
Great, if Tony also orders we can split 50 3-ways so the math works better!
Tony ordering cigars?  You have been away a while.... ::)
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 09:29:30 AM
Eagles don't stink as much as the Giants.... 8)
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 09:33:55 AM
Dean missed a halfwheel story link....

Not often a woman looks good/comfortable holding a cigar....
you would think they all take the Freudian approach....

https://halfwheel.com/shanda-lee-joins-cigarclub-com/282812
didn't I post that yesterday?
damn
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 09:37:26 AM
Dean missed a halfwheel story link....

Not often a woman looks good/comfortable holding a cigar....
you would think they all take the Freudian approach....

https://halfwheel.com/shanda-lee-joins-cigarclub-com/282812
didn't I post that yesterday?
damn
Nope, you must have been preoccupied planning your big night out.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 09:40:40 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
There's that plus sorta ran through cigar spending budget for the month already.
Put it on next months....there's only one left.
And now it's replaced by a box of GOTF torpedoes for $5.50 each.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 09:42:14 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Hey, noob, don't forget to use separators.
///Blow me
Fixed it for ya.
CNS
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 09:43:56 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Gonna start planning for December or do you want to get one in before?
I would love a sooner trip but reality is what it is. I'm off next week, gutting my kitchen so I'll be busy for a few weeks
Crown molding and barn doors!  Morning stranger.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2018, 09:50:48 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Hey, noob, don't forget to use separators.
///Blow me
Fixed it for ya.
Haha, douche!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Gonna start planning for December or do you want to get one in before?
I would love a sooner trip but reality is what it is. I'm off next week, gutting my kitchen so I'll be busy for a few weeks
Crown molding and barn doors!  Morning stranger.
Right? Plenty of crown molding but no barn doors. There will be ship lap however, plenty of ship lap
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2018, 09:52:37 AM
Eagles don't stink as much as the Giants.... 8)
That's for sure
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 09:53:00 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Gonna start planning for December or do you want to get one in before?
I would love a sooner trip but reality is what it is. I'm off next week, gutting my kitchen so I'll be busy for a few weeks
Crown molding and barn doors!  Morning stranger.
Right? Plenty of crown molding but no barn doors. There will be ship lap however, plenty of ship lap
Is your timeframe for putting up the crown molding better than Bean's at 4-5 years?
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 10:01:39 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Hey stranger, how goes it?
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 10:02:42 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Gonna start planning for December or do you want to get one in before?
I would love a sooner trip but reality is what it is. I'm off next week, gutting my kitchen so I'll be busy for a few weeks
Crown molding and barn doors!  Morning stranger.
Right? Plenty of crown molding but no barn doors. There will be ship lap however, plenty of ship lap
(https://media.giphy.com/media/dZ8Zfbmsw3E57q17iJ/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 10:05:51 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Can't split 25.....
Have an order in so will be happy to.
Great, if Tony also orders we can split 50 3-ways so the math works better!
Tony ordering cigars?  You have been away a while.... ::)
I sometimes think about ordering cigars! What's that supposed to mean?
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 10:08:51 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Gonna start planning for December or do you want to get one in before?
I would love a sooner trip but reality is what it is. I'm off next week, gutting my kitchen so I'll be busy for a few weeks
Crown molding and barn doors!  Morning stranger.
Right? Plenty of crown molding but no barn doors. There will be ship lap however, plenty of ship lap
(https://media.giphy.com/media/dZ8Zfbmsw3E57q17iJ/giphy.gif)
That's hot.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 10:21:30 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
There's that plus sorta ran through cigar spending budget for the month already.
Put it on next months....there's only one left.
And now it's replaced by a box of GOTF torpedoes for $5.50 each.
Plus you get 20 free Honey-Bourbon cigars.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 10:23:07 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
There's that plus sorta ran through cigar spending budget for the month already.
Put it on next months....there's only one left.
And now it's replaced by a box of GOTF torpedoes for $5.50 each.
Not nearly as good a deal.  Only about $10 less than I can get them regularly, the Rothschild offer was like $30 better than I can regularly do.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 10:23:43 AM
https://halfwheel.com/my-father-10th-anniversary-limited-edition-2018-arrives-in-stores/282875
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 10:24:43 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Gonna start planning for December or do you want to get one in before?
I would love a sooner trip but reality is what it is. I'm off next week, gutting my kitchen so I'll be busy for a few weeks
Crown molding and barn doors!  Morning stranger.
Right? Plenty of crown molding but no barn doors. There will be ship lap however, plenty of ship lap
Is your timeframe for putting up the crown molding better than Bean's at 4-5 years?
As Bean sold that house, don't think he's going to be going back to finish that work.... :-X
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 10:25:08 AM
https://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-nuevitas-jibaro-no-1/281995
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 10:27:36 AM
https://halfwheel.com/my-father-10th-anniversary-limited-edition-2018-arrives-in-stores/282875
24 bucks a pop....sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 10:30:49 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Gonna start planning for December or do you want to get one in before?
I would love a sooner trip but reality is what it is. I'm off next week, gutting my kitchen so I'll be busy for a few weeks
Crown molding and barn doors!  Morning stranger.
Right? Plenty of crown molding but no barn doors. There will be ship lap however, plenty of ship lap
Is your timeframe for putting up the crown molding better than Bean's at 4-5 years?
As Bean sold that house, don't think he's going to be going back to finish that work.... :-X
So did he have to sell it AS-IS? ;)
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 10:32:15 AM
https://halfwheel.com/my-father-10th-anniversary-limited-edition-2018-arrives-in-stores/282875
24 bucks a pop....sheesh!
They must be really good.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 10:33:06 AM
having a Cusano maduro. they said smoking would kill you.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 10:34:21 AM
https://halfwheel.com/my-father-10th-anniversary-limited-edition-2018-arrives-in-stores/282875
24 bucks a pop....sheesh!
hey, don't kill the messenger!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 10:36:46 AM
[...]
Guess it was considered a fixer-upper   :-[
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 10:47:24 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Gonna start planning for December or do you want to get one in before?
I would love a sooner trip but reality is what it is. I'm off next week, gutting my kitchen so I'll be busy for a few weeks
Crown molding and barn doors!  Morning stranger.
Right? Plenty of crown molding but no barn doors. There will be ship lap however, plenty of ship lap
Is your timeframe for putting up the crown molding better than Bean's at 4-5 years?
As Bean sold that house, don't think he's going to be going back to finish that work.... :-X
(https://www.pophorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/you-got-that-right.gif)
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 10:51:21 AM
[...]
Actually we put a lot of time and money prepping it for sale, almost to the point it was too nice to sell.  But still no crown molding on the master bath cabinets.  To hell with that schitt.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2018, 10:52:14 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Somerville!!
Gonna start planning for December or do you want to get one in before?
I would love a sooner trip but reality is what it is. I'm off next week, gutting my kitchen so I'll be busy for a few weeks
Crown molding and barn doors!  Morning stranger.
Right? Plenty of crown molding but no barn doors. There will be ship lap however, plenty of ship lap
Is your timeframe for putting up the crown molding better than Bean's at 4-5 years?
As Bean sold that house, don't think he's going to be going back to finish that work.... :-X
It's the relationship with the warden he can't go back and repair  ;D
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 11:03:19 AM
For your sale purchasing consideration:

SBC Friday Specials!

We hope everyone has had a wonderful week! Today we have two special on three categories!

 Caldwell
 Campesino
 Crowned Heads

 CODE: CCC = 17% off plus 5% reward points on categories above!
 or
 CODE: CCC120 = 24% off plus 5% reward points on orders $120+ on categories above!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 11:05:56 AM
[...]
You never can.  Ya just move on.
They don't know the words forgive or forget... :-\
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 11:08:21 AM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 11:38:24 AM
Heading over to my friend John's for dinner, smoke and beverages tonight.  Have a LFD La Volcada to give a try.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 11:40:23 AM
think I'll see about mowing.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 11:45:24 AM
Heading over to my friend John's for dinner, smoke and beverages tonight.  Have a LFD La Volcada to give a try.
Sounds like a great plan.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 11:46:20 AM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 11:49:10 AM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
Free hat and lighter included.  Score!!!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 11:51:23 AM
Now there is beer for dogs, so you can sit and have a cold one with your best friend!

https://www.iheart.com/content/2018-10-11-texas-bar-owners-create-line-of-beer-for-dogs/

https://vinepair.com/booze-news/beer-for-dogs/
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 11:52:42 AM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
May be a good idea.
(tell 'em Dave sent you.....need a big commission check this month)
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 11:56:09 AM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
Let me provide a link in case they are a little hard to fine.  I am confident you can find your way to page 2.

https://www.holts.com/specials/premium-price-buster.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=https%3A//emma-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/pr0cb/527e956d600b4b69a9e66a51e1a14fd8/PPB-Honduran_Heatwave_Sale_October12.jpg&utm_campaign=PPB101218
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 11:57:34 AM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
I like that size too!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 11:58:25 AM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
Free hat and lighter included.  Score!!!
A $45 value!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 11:59:16 AM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
May be a good idea.
(tell 'em Dave sent you.....need a big commission check this month)
Will do, but I put you down as The White Whale.  I got tired of answering the "which Dave" question.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
I like that size too!
Naturally, TWSS.

Slow pitch right over the plate.  Nicely done.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 12:14:14 PM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
I like that size too!
Naturally, TWSS.

Slow pitch right over the plate.  Nicely done.
Striving for minimum effort, it's Friday.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 12:14:54 PM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
May be a good idea.
(tell 'em Dave sent you.....need a big commission check this month)
Will do, but I put you down as The White Whale.  I got tired of answering the "which Dave" question.
That will work.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 12:16:00 PM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
The Room 101 Connie is one of my favorites as well (connies that is)
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 12:24:01 PM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
The Room 101 Connie is one of my favorites as well (connies that is)
....along with My Father Connie, Cornelius & Anthony Ariel, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 12:25:53 PM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
The Room 101 Connie is one of my favorites as well (connies that is)
....along with My Father Connie, Cornelius & Anthony Ariel, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave.
My box of Luminosa arrived Wednesday, so just the SA's for me today.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 12:31:55 PM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
The Room 101 Connie is one of my favorites as well (connies that is)
....along with My Father Connie, Cornelius & Anthony Ariel, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave.
My box of Luminosa arrived Wednesday, so just the SA's for me today.
Sure you have enough Chief Cool Arrows?
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 12:34:09 PM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
The Room 101 Connie is one of my favorites as well (connies that is)
....along with My Father Connie, Cornelius & Anthony Ariel, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave.
My box of Luminosa arrived Wednesday, so just the SA's for me today.
Have you ever had the Daruma?  That's the one in the line I never cared for.  Tasted very much like a Davidoff (wonder why?) which I don't care for....mushroom and earth.  Daruma Gold, while not a fav., tasted very different.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
Too ambitious to think ten pages today?
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 12:37:17 PM
Today is Chip's birthday.
Miss not having him around.
....not that I mind doing the morning news and birthdays... ::)
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
Let me provide a link in case they are a little hard to fine.  I am confident you can find your way to page 2.

https://www.holts.com/specials/premium-price-buster.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=https%3A//emma-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/pr0cb/527e956d600b4b69a9e66a51e1a14fd8/PPB-Honduran_Heatwave_Sale_October12.jpg&utm_campaign=PPB101218
It's appreciated.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
I like that size too!
TWSS
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 12:42:08 PM
Today is Chip's birthday.
Miss not having him around.
....not that I mind doing the morning news and birthdays... ::)
Been a while since he posted on FB, even in our cigar group. Do we know if he's still on this side of the grass?
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 12:43:50 PM
Couldn't resist getting this for a cigar smoking, whiskey loving friend of mine for Christmas:

Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 12:43:58 PM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
The Room 101 Connie is one of my favorites as well (connies that is)
....along with My Father Connie, Cornelius & Anthony Ariel, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave.
That's a good list. Haven't tried the C&A and I haven't been crazy about their other stuff but I'll take your word for it.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
Today is Chip's birthday.
Miss not having him around.
....not that I mind doing the morning news and birthdays... ::)
Been a while since he posted on FB, even in our cigar group. Do we know if he's still on this side of the grass?
Yea he is.  Last year was a very tough one for him.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 12:44:55 PM
Today is Chip's birthday.
Miss not having him around.
....not that I mind doing the morning news and birthdays... ::)
Happy Birthday, Chip!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 12:45:43 PM
Couldn't resist getting this for a cigar smoking, whiskey loving friend of mine for Christmas:
I keep seeing those and I like them.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 12:47:02 PM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
The Room 101 Connie is one of my favorites as well (connies that is)
....along with My Father Connie, Cornelius & Anthony Ariel, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave.
That's a good list. Haven't tried the C&A and I haven't been crazy about their other stuff but I'll take your word for it.
Agree, their line is like $2 more a stick than what I consider comparable.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
Today is Chip's birthday.
Miss not having him around.
....not that I mind doing the morning news and birthdays... ::)
Been a while since he posted on FB, even in our cigar group. Do we know if he's still on this side of the grass?
Yea he is.  Last year was a very tough one for him.
Indeed. I think he lost his mom and his wife in a very short timeframe.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 12:50:29 PM
Today is Chip's birthday.
Miss not having him around.
....not that I mind doing the morning news and birthdays... ::)
Been a while since he posted on FB, even in our cigar group. Do we know if he's still on this side of the grass?
Yea he is.  Last year was a very tough one for him.
Indeed. I think he lost his mom and his wife in a very short timeframe.
I think his daughter wasn't well either for a while but I was led to believe she made it out OK.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 12:52:18 PM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
The Room 101 Connie is one of my favorites as well (connies that is)
....along with My Father Connie, Cornelius & Anthony Ariel, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave.
My box of Luminosa arrived Wednesday, so just the SA's for me today.
Have you ever had the Daruma?  That's the one in the line I never cared for.  Tasted very much like a Davidoff (wonder why?) which I don't care for....mushroom and earth.  Daruma Gold, while not a fav., tasted very different.
Not a fan of those or the HN's.  And still plenty of Cool Arrow's on hand.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 01:01:37 PM
Nice variety of Room 101 discontinued over at Holts.
Dang, might have to restock on the SA's at that price.
The Room 101 Connie is one of my favorites as well (connies that is)
....along with My Father Connie, Cornelius & Anthony Ariel, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, Crowned Heads Luminosa, EPC New Wave.
My box of Luminosa arrived Wednesday, so just the SA's for me today.
Have you ever had the Daruma?  That's the one in the line I never cared for.  Tasted very much like a Davidoff (wonder why?) which I don't care for....mushroom and earth.  Daruma Gold, while not a fav., tasted very different.
Not a fan of those or the HN's.  And still plenty of Cool Arrow's on hand.
Either Davidoff is sending all their leftovers to Holts for disposal or Holts was stuck with a heck of an inventory.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on October 12, 2018, 01:02:13 PM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Can't split 25..... :P
Have an order in so will be happy to.
Great, if Tony also orders we can split 50 3-ways so the math works better!
25 two ways, one guy get 13 the other 12.
50 three way split, two get 17, one gets 16.....
the only thing a three way Jersey split, saves you is the shipping, to each other.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 01:05:11 PM
All the way up to page nine, and no help from Flip, Sam or RevRaz.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 01:06:42 PM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Can't split 25..... :P
Have an order in so will be happy to.
Great, if Tony also orders we can split 50 3-ways so the math works better!
25 two ways, one guy get 13 the other 12.
50 three way split, two get 17, one gets 16.....
the only thing a three way Jersey split, saves you is the shipping, to each other.
Or if we each order one, than we can split it three ways evenly!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 01:06:59 PM
Right on cue Flip.  What's for lunch?
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 01:08:19 PM
All the way up to page nine, and no help from Flip, Sam or RevRaz.
Even Dean is out, must be taking a nice nap recovering from his night out.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 01:09:34 PM
Gonna be lost tomorrow, Clemson has a bye week.  I think ND does as well.
Looking forward to heading down for the NCSU game on the 20th.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on October 12, 2018, 01:09:50 PM
Right on cue Flip.  What's for lunch?
some salads(hearts of palm/avocado, walnut celery & mozzerala) a piece of pork loin with mushrooms and Marsala,
and some sauteed spinach.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Can't split 25..... :P
Have an order in so will be happy to.
Great, if Tony also orders we can split 50 3-ways so the math works better!
25 two ways, one guy get 13 the other 12.
50 three way split, two get 17, one gets 16.....
the only thing a three way Jersey split, saves you is the shipping, to each other.
A New Jersey three-way?  Afraid that might prompt a mental image lull.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on October 12, 2018, 01:11:18 PM
they were filming a movie, had some guy hooked up to a crane for a flying effect, on the corner of 33rd street
and 8th Ave this morning.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 01:15:25 PM
@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 01:17:11 PM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Can't split 25..... :P
Have an order in so will be happy to.
Great, if Tony also orders we can split 50 3-ways so the math works better!
25 two ways, one guy get 13 the other 12.
50 three way split, two get 17, one gets 16.....
the only thing a three way Jersey split, saves you is the shipping, to each other.
A New Jersey three-way?  Afraid that might prompt a mental image lull.
Then you definitely want to avoid Somerville.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 01:17:57 PM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Can't split 25.....
Have an order in so will be happy to.
Great, if Tony also orders we can split 50 3-ways so the math works better!
25 two ways, one guy get 13 the other 12.
50 three way split, two get 17, one gets 16.....
the only thing a three way Jersey split, saves you is the shipping, to each other.
Or if we each order one, than we can split it three ways evenly!
I believe that ship has sailed.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 01:19:54 PM
@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
Felons like big asses?
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 01:26:16 PM
@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
Felons like big asses?
Felons like any asses (or so I've heard), and Kim's gets bonus points for being bodacious and female.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 01:27:02 PM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Can't split 25.....
Have an order in so will be happy to.
Great, if Tony also orders we can split 50 3-ways so the math works better!
25 two ways, one guy get 13 the other 12.
50 three way split, two get 17, one gets 16.....
the only thing a three way Jersey split, saves you is the shipping, to each other.
Or if we each order one, than we can split it three ways evenly!
I believe that ship has sailed.
.....I got mine....
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 01:29:26 PM
@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
Felons like big asses?
All the more incentive for you to remain a law abiding citizen.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 01:30:29 PM
@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
Felons like big asses?
All the more incentive for you to remain a law abiding citizen.
D'oh!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 01:31:22 PM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Can't split 25..... :P
Have an order in so will be happy to.
Great, if Tony also orders we can split 50 3-ways so the math works better!
25 two ways, one guy get 13 the other 12.
50 three way split, two get 17, one gets 16.....
the only thing a three way Jersey split, saves you is the shipping, to each other.
A New Jersey three-way?  Afraid that might prompt a mental image lull.
Too late, we're already there.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 01:34:26 PM
@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
I would definitely get arrested to have a go at that thing. Though, if her original reason for being famous is any indication, she's a bit of a dead fish in bed.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 01:40:11 PM
All the way up to page nine, and no help from Flip, Sam or RevRaz.
Even Dean is out, must be taking a nice nap recovering from his night out.
I guess you don't read all the posts.
I was mowing.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 01:44:24 PM
All the way up to page nine, and no help from Flip, Sam or RevRaz.
Even Dean is out, must be taking a nice nap recovering from his night out.
I guess you don't read all the posts.
I was mowing.
Thought you were doing that last night.
Try to read all, may miss a statement or two along the way.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 01:46:56 PM
All the way up to page nine, and no help from Flip, Sam or RevRaz.
Even Dean is out, must be taking a nice nap recovering from his night out.
I guess you don't read all the posts.
I was mowing.
Thought you were doing that last night.
Try to read all, may miss a statement or two along the way.
Besides, you  said you would be thinking about mowing, not that you were actually going to do it.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 01:59:12 PM
All the way up to page nine, and no help from Flip, Sam or RevRaz.
Even Dean is out, must be taking a nice nap recovering from his night out.
I guess you don't read all the posts.
I was mowing.
Thought you were doing that last night.
Try to read all, may miss a statement or two along the way.
Besides, you said you would be thinking about mowing, not that you were actually going to do it.
Indeed.  Flag on the play.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 02:03:44 PM
@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
I would definitely get arrested to have a go at that thing. Though, if her original reason for being famous is any indication, she's a bit of a dead fish in bed.
I don't require that much animation.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 02:05:02 PM
https://halfwheel.com/providencia-ships-la-mision-lancero/282910
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 02:05:32 PM
@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
I would definitely get arrested to have a go at that thing. Though, if her original reason for being famous is any indication, she's a bit of a dead fish in bed.
I don't require that much animation.
I didn't say I wouldn't find a way to work with it, just that she's a dead fish. ;)
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 02:05:40 PM
https://halfwheel.com/rocky-patel-alr-robusto/282855
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 02:06:22 PM
https://halfwheel.com/camacho-hard-charger-ships/282863
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 02:16:40 PM
All the way to page 11 today, we were in some kinda form. Time to hit the bricks, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 02:18:02 PM
All the way up to page nine, and no help from Flip, Sam or RevRaz.
Even Dean is out, must be taking a nice nap recovering from his night out.
I guess you don't read all the posts.
I was mowing.
Thought you were doing that last night.
Try to read all, may miss a statement or two along the way.
Besides, you said you would be thinking about mowing, not that you were actually going to do it.
Indeed.  Flag on the play.
#fakebanter
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2018, 02:18:04 PM
And to save everyone the trouble, I looked back, and 5/30 was the last time we hit 11 pages.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 02:19:49 PM
@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
I would definitely get arrested to have a go at that thing. Though, if her original reason for being famous is any indication, she's a bit of a dead fish in bed.
I don't require that much animation.
I didn't say I wouldn't find a way to work with it, just that she's a dead fish. ;)
When you get that much badunkadunk moving, the vibrations should continue for quite some time.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
All the way to page 11 today, we were in some kinda form. Time to hit the bricks, hazzuh!
Damn, already? We are going for 18 today...
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 02:33:59 PM
lawn work done.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 02:45:15 PM
building red sauce for pasta. hot Italian sausage cooking to throw in with mushrooms, garlic, onion, and green pepper.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 02:46:17 PM
https://www.cigarjournal.com/cigar-news/new-releases/
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 02:52:52 PM
https://www.cigarjournal.com/cigar-news/new-releases/
I'm interested in that AJF New World Cameroon.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 03:01:13 PM
https://www.cigarjournal.com/cigar-news/new-releases/
I'm interested in that AJF New World Cameroon.
You can bring them to the next herf!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 03:06:05 PM
http://smokinghotcigarchick.com/ezra-zion-tantrum-cigar-coffee-pairing
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2018, 03:21:59 PM
Heading over to my friend John's for dinner, smoke and beverages tonight.  Have a LFD La Volcada to give a try.
Enjoy, tell John I said Hello
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 03:37:14 PM
https://www.cigarjournal.com/cigar-news/new-releases/
I'm interested in that AJF New World Cameroon.
You can bring them to the next herf!
I will certainly attempt to do so. They're not available yet and my connection is extremely flaky.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 03:50:14 PM
A stick from the AOK sampler sparked in the man cave.  In honor of today's long-legged banter.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 05:01:20 PM
Cusano maduro robusto and coffee.
dinner was wonderful. enough left over for tomorrows lunch.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2018, 05:35:52 PM
Heading to a fund-raiser dinner for my boy's soccer association. No time for a smoke today. Not happy about it.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 06:23:43 PM
Heading over to my friend John's for dinner, smoke and beverages tonight.  Have a LFD La Volcada to give a try.
Enjoy, tell John I said Hello
Will do
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2018, 06:25:03 PM
Room 101 Part Deux and Macallan before dinner. Yum!
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 08:04:04 PM
AF Special and coffee, then a hot tub soak, and bed.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 08:15:41 PM
Page 12.  Well done, post whores.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 09:04:44 PM
https://halfwheel.com/screwpop-chopo-cigar-cutter/282899
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 09:07:57 PM
https://halfwheel.com/starky-arias-resigns-as-a-j-fernandez-marketing-director/282983
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 09:09:59 PM
https://cigarcigarinfo.com/best-cigar-cutter/
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 09:18:45 PM
Lonely I'm so lonely
I have nobody
To call my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody
To call my own
I'm so lonely
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 09:53:42 PM
Lonely I'm so lonely
I have nobody
To call my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody
To call my own
I'm so lonely
Sounds like you misplaced your little black book.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 09:56:16 PM
@ClemsonDave.  ND does not have a bye this weekend. So if you need a football game watch of consequence, 2:30 EST vs Pitt
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 12, 2018, 09:57:34 PM
Lonely I'm so lonely
I have nobody
To call my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody
To call my own
I'm so lonely
Sounds like you misplaced your little black book.
I was referring to the banter Mark.
Title: Re: 10/12/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2018, 10:49:55 PM
Lonely I'm so lonely
I have nobody
To call my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody
To call my own
I'm so lonely
Sounds like you misplaced your little black book.
I was referring to the banter Mark.
Oh, my bad. Accurate sentiment this time of day/week. I'll offer up this one in reply.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egNHPnrtY_8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egNHPnrtY_8)