CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 21, 2014, 11:50:03 PM

Title: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on October 21, 2014, 11:50:03 PM
Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't proceed if you have thin skin.  Then light a cigar, pop open your favorite pumpkin beer and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 22, 2014, 12:31:54 AM
Happy hump day everyone!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 01:16:41 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 01:54:55 AM
Today is Wednesday, Oct. 22, the 295th day of 2014. There are 70 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 01:55:29 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Oct. 22, 1934, bank robber Charles "Pretty Boy" Floyd was shot to death by federal agents and local police at a farm near East Liverpool, Ohio.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 01:56:00 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 01:56:23 AM
In 1746, Princeton University was first chartered as the College of New Jersey.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 01:56:47 AM
In 1797, French balloonist Andre-Jacques Garnerin (gahr-nayr-AN') made the first parachute descent, landing safely from a height of about 3,000 feet over Paris.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:03:09 AM
1836, Sam Houston was inaugurated as the first constitutionally elected president of the Republic of Texas.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:03:40 AM
In 1883, the original Metropolitan Opera House in New York held its grand opening with a performance of Gounod's "Faust."
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:04:11 AM
In 1928, Republican presidential nominee Herbert Hoover spoke of the "American system of rugged individualism" in a speech at New York's Madison Square Garden.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:04:39 AM
In 1953, the Franco-Lao Treaty of Amity and Association effectively made Laos an independent member of the French Union.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:04:57 AM
In 1962, President John F. Kennedy revealed the presence of Soviet-built missile bases under construction in Cuba and announced a quarantine of all offensive military equipment being shipped to the Communist island nation.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:05:23 AM
In 1964, Jean-Paul Sartre was named winner of the Nobel Prize in literature, even though the French writer had said he would decline the award.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:05:51 AM
In 1979, the U.S. government allowed the deposed Shah of Iran to travel to New York for medical treatment — a decision that precipitated the Iran hostage crisis. French conductor and music teacher Nadia Boulanger died in Paris.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:06:28 AM
1981, the Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization was decertified by the federal government for its strike the previous August.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:06:57 AM
In 1986, President Ronald Reagan signed into law sweeping tax-overhaul legislation.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:07:22 AM
In 1991, the European Community and the European Free Trade Association concluded a landmark accord to create a free trade zone of 19 nations by 1993.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:08:10 AM
Ten years ago: In a wrenching videotaped statement, aid worker Margaret Hassan, kidnapped in Baghdad, begged the British government to help save her by withdrawing its troops from Iraq, saying these "might be my last hours." (Hassan was apparently killed by her captors a month later.) President George W. Bush signed a corporate tax overhaul to close loopholes and provide $136 billion in new tax breaks for businesses, farmers and others.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:08:37 AM
Five years ago: Mortars fired by Islamic militants slammed into Somalia's airport as President Sheik Sharif Sheik Ahmed boarded a plane, sparking battles that killed at least 24 people; the president was unhurt. Gunmen kidnapped Gauthier Lefevre, a French staff member working for the International Committee of the Red Cross, in Sudan's western Darfur region. (Lefevre was released in March 2010.) Comedian Soupy Sales died in New York at age 83.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:08:59 AM
One year ago: The United States defended drone strikes targeting al-Qaida operatives and others, rejecting reports by Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International questioning the legality of attacks that the groups asserted had killed or wounded scores of civilians in Yemen and Pakistan.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:09:39 AM
Today's Birthdays: Black Panthers co-founder Bobby Seale is 78. Actor Christopher Lloyd is 76. Actor Derek Jacobi is 76. Actor Tony Roberts is 75. Movie director Jan (yahn) de Bont is 71. Actress Catherine Deneuve is 71. Rock musician Leslie West (Mountain) is 69. Former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour is 67. Actor Jeff Goldblum is 62. Rock musician Greg Hawkes is 62. Movie director Bill Condon is 59. Actor Luis Guzman is 57. Actor-writer-producer Todd Graff is 55. Rock musician Cris Kirkwood is 54. Actor-comedian Bob Odenkirk is 52. Olympic gold medal figure skater Brian Boitano is 51. Christian singer TobyMac is 50. Singer-songwriter John Wesley Harding is 49. Actress Valeria Golino is 48. Comedian Carlos Mencia is 47. Country singer Shelby Lynne is 46. Reggae rapper Shaggy is 46. Movie director Spike Jonze is 45. Rapper Tracey Lee is 44. Actress Saffron Burrows is 42. MLB player Ichiro Suzuki is 41. Actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson is 39. Christian rock singer-musician Jon Foreman (Switchfoot) is 38. Actor Michael Fishman is 33. Talk show host Michael Essany is 32. Rock musician Rickard (correct) Goransson (Carolina Liar) is 31. Rock musician Zac Hanson (Hanson) is 29. Actor Jonathan Lipnicki is 24. Actress Sofia Vassilieva (vas-ihl-lee-A'-vuh) is 22.

Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:10:25 AM
Thought for Today: "There is no such thing as notoriety in the United States these days, let alone infamy. Celebrity is all." — Christopher Hitchens, Anglo-American author and essayist (1949-2011).
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:11:34 AM
Zachary Disease
-------------------------

"Diane, I just don't understand?! I don't have a boyfriend or a husband, I can never get a date and guys just don't seem interested in me. I don't know what's wrong with me."

"You know what", her friend replied, "I know a Chinese doctor that can help you".

So, her friend gave her the doctor's address and the next day she went to see him.

She tells the doctor what her problem was and he proceeded to give her instructions.

"Take off your crows", the doctor says.

"What, what did you say?" she replied.

"take off your crows", the doctor repeated, motioning for her to take off her clothes.

"Ok, now craw to the window".

"What?", she asks.

"Craw to the window" he said as he got down on all fours to show her what he meant.

So she crawled to the window.

"Now craw back to me" he says motioning her to come back.

"Ah-ha!", he says, "I know what your problem is".

"Well, doctor, what is it?" she says anxiously.

"You have Zachary disease".

"Zachary disease, what's that?" she asks.

"Well, your face looks Zachary like your butt".
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 02:44:01 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 04:49:27 AM
Time for a double sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 05:48:35 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 05:55:59 AM
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 06:23:22 AM
Morning Chip and Dave
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 06:24:24 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave. Hump Day
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 22, 2014, 06:32:18 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave. Hump Day
Good morning Dave, Dave and Scott.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 06:35:30 AM
Okay we've got the greetings out of the way, what now?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 06:37:28 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
Just this morning?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 06:38:03 AM
Okay we've got the greetings out of the way, what now?
Like you haven't been through this before?  Get with the program.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 06:42:09 AM
I checked the various internet sites, no deals
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 06:48:42 AM
I checked the various internet sites, no deals
OK, so we're done here...
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 06:50:45 AM
I checked the various internet sites, no deals
OK, so we're done here...
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 06:58:04 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 06:59:28 AM
I checked the various internet sites, no deals
Well, there are some Murcielago rounds on sale at Atlantic...
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 07:02:35 AM
Oh, and Drew Estate was bought by Swisher.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 07:11:07 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 07:11:16 AM
Oh, and Drew Estate was bought by Swisher.
Thanks, Scott.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 07:14:26 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 07:33:37 AM
Oh, and Drew Estate was bought by Swisher.
I hadn't heard
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 22, 2014, 07:33:55 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
I fit that profile. morning Chip.
good morning Daves and Scott.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 07:36:42 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
I fit that profile. morning Chip.
good morning Daves and Scott.
Morning Dean. I'd ask what's on the docket today, but that'd just piss me off.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 07:38:09 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
I fit that profile. morning Chip.
good morning Daves and Scott.
Morning Dean, let's aggravate LTG. What's on the docket today?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 07:42:32 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
I fit that profile. morning Chip.
good morning Daves and Scott.
Morning Dean, let's aggravate LTG. What's on the docket today?
La la la various internet deals la la la.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 07:55:09 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
And I am one of them!  Two rare events occured this morning and the first one was I was still sleeping when the alarm went off second one was I went back to sleep.  Oh well must have been tired I guess.  Good Morning All.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 07:56:45 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 07:58:11 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
I fit that profile. morning Chip.
good morning Daves and Scott.
I believe as to this site you created the profile!  So did you lick the spoon after eating your dessert last night?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 22, 2014, 07:58:49 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
I fit that profile. morning Chip.
good morning Daves and Scott.
Morning Dean. I'd ask what's on the docket today, but that'd just piss me off.
actually I just got home from 'dessert' last night.
heading to the golf course late morning. 1:20pm tee time but I need to hit the driving range and play in the bunkers.
also need to hit am ATM, getting low on cash.
JdN Rosalone robusto and coffee going here.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 08:00:25 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
I fit that profile. morning Chip.
good morning Daves and Scott.
Morning Dean, let's aggravate LTG. What's on the docket today?
La la la various internet deals la la la.
CI offer would make a nice looking box in CG's humidor.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 08:00:33 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
I fit that profile. morning Chip.
good morning Daves and Scott.
Morning Dean, let's aggravate LTG. What's on the docket today?
La la la various internet deals la la la.
Now that's gonna be stuck in my head all day.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 08:01:00 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 22, 2014, 08:01:43 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
so you're really thinking of moving to South Carolina?
even after almost forcing me to move to Texas? sonofabitch!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 08:01:46 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
And I am one of them!  Two rare events occured this morning and the first one was I was still sleeping when the alarm went off second one was I went back to sleep.  Oh well must have been tired I guess.  Good Morning All.
Or still drunk.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 08:01:46 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
I fit that profile. morning Chip.
good morning Daves and Scott.
Morning Dean. I'd ask what's on the docket today, but that'd just piss me off.
actually I just got home from 'dessert' last night.
heading to the golf course late morning. 1:20pm tee time but I need to hit the driving range and play in the bunkers.
also need to hit am ATM, getting low on cash.
JdN Rosalone robusto and coffee going here.
Simply stated you ain't worth a crap!  :)  :)  :)  Yes that is only spoken out of jealousy!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 08:01:48 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 08:02:33 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
And I am one of them!  Two rare events occured this morning and the first one was I was still sleeping when the alarm went off second one was I went back to sleep.  Oh well must have been tired I guess.  Good Morning All.
Or still drunk.  Just sayin'.
For once that is not the case as only 1 Octoberfest yesterday and nothing the day before.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 22, 2014, 08:02:50 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 08:03:01 AM
Conference call training session now, aka 2.5 hours of slacking on the internet.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 08:03:20 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 08:03:37 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 08:04:47 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
And I am one of them!  Two rare events occured this morning and the first one was I was still sleeping when the alarm went off second one was I went back to sleep.  Oh well must have been tired I guess.  Good Morning All.
Or still drunk.  Just sayin'.
For once that is not the case as only 1 Octoberfest yesterday and nothing the day before.
Ahhh, there's the problem
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 22, 2014, 08:05:22 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
if I had to work for another 40 years I think I would............nevermind, don't want to give you any ideas.
:)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 08:06:08 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dave, Tony, Dean, Tex, NJDavenotinNJbutalmostClemsonbound
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 08:06:10 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 08:06:19 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
so you're really thinking of moving to South Carolina?
even after almost forcing me to move to Texas? sonofabitch!
Looks like that is where our son and soon to be DIL are going to land so it is not without reason at all.   Also we lived there for 5 years and have quite a few friends we have stayed in touch with.  We like it there but all-in-all TX is a better place to live for many reasons but we would be two old farts a long ways from all of our family unless we go back to LA, SC or MS.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 08:06:30 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 08:07:14 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
And I am one of them!  Two rare events occured this morning and the first one was I was still sleeping when the alarm went off second one was I went back to sleep.  Oh well must have been tired I guess.  Good Morning All.
Or still drunk.  Just sayin'.
For once that is not the case as only 1 Octoberfest yesterday and nothing the day before.
In that case it sounds like for twice.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 08:07:48 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
My 40 will be up in August.  I graduated from college the first time and got married the same day 40 years ago in  August, 2015..
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 08:08:17 AM
morning CG and Tony.
What's up, lucky dwg?  Wait.  Don't answer that!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 08:08:54 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dave, Tony, Dean, Tex, NJDavenotinNJbutalmostClemsonbound
Good Morning CG!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 08:09:01 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
Solid retirement plan there, don't retire, expire.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 08:09:49 AM
Bunch of slackers this morning.
And I am one of them!  Two rare events occured this morning and the first one was I was still sleeping when the alarm went off second one was I went back to sleep.  Oh well must have been tired I guess.  Good Morning All.
Or still drunk.  Just sayin'.
For once that is not the case as only 1 Octoberfest yesterday and nothing the day before.
Ahhh, there's the problem
Now that could be reality!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 08:10:21 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 08:11:08 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
Solid retirement plan there, don't retire, expire.
Good way to avoid the problem of running out of money in retirement.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 08:17:28 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
Solid retirement plan there, don't retire, expire.
Good way to avoid the problem of running out of money in retirement.
Probably the only guaranteed way
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 08:20:58 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 08:21:17 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
Solid retirement plan there, don't retire, expire.
Good way to avoid the problem of running out of money in retirement.
Probably the only guaranteed way
That's the truth!  Especially since the stock market has had Ebola lately...
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 08:22:18 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
Solid retirement plan there, don't retire, expire.
Good way to avoid the problem of running out of money in retirement.
My bet is Tony lives longer than he thinks, he'll be late for his own funeral
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 08:23:07 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 08:24:03 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
;)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 22, 2014, 08:24:04 AM
morning CG and Tony.
What's up, lucky dwg?  Wait.  Don't answer that!
LMAO.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 08:24:15 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
Solid retirement plan there, don't retire, expire.
Good way to avoid the problem of running out of money in retirement.
My bet is Tony lives longer than he thinks, he'll be late for his own funeral
That's POTD material right there!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 08:24:43 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
I wish it were that easy.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 22, 2014, 08:25:07 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
so you're really thinking of moving to South Carolina?
even after almost forcing me to move to Texas? sonofabitch!
Looks like that is where our son and soon to be DIL are going to land so it is not without reason at all.   Also we lived there for 5 years and have quite a few friends we have stayed in touch with.  We like it there but all-in-all TX is a better place to live for many reasons but we would be two old farts a long ways from all of our family unless we go back to LA, SC or MS.
sounds good to me. you still won't be to far to greet.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 08:27:53 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
Solid retirement plan there, don't retire, expire.
Good way to avoid the problem of running out of money in retirement.
Probably the only guaranteed way
That's the truth!  Especially since the stock market has had Ebola lately...
The stock market is bleeding from the ears?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 22, 2014, 08:33:04 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
I started working fulltime at 13 and quit at 62. I do not recommend anybody working for 49 years, unless you are stuck with deadbeats.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 08:34:44 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
He thinks he can just say a bunch of shit because he's young.  Then he'll claim we're not hip enough.  Fuck him!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 08:39:08 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
Solid retirement plan there, don't retire, expire.
Good way to avoid the problem of running out of money in retirement.
Probably the only guaranteed way
That's the truth!  Especially since the stock market has had Ebola lately...
The stock market is bleeding from the ears?
You ain't seen nothing yet wait till the Fed can't print anymore $.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 08:39:36 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
He thinks he can just say a bunch of shit because he's young.  Then he'll claim we're not hip enough.  Fuck him!
Which hole?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 22, 2014, 08:42:10 AM
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- If you've got an extra $750 burning a hole in your wallet, there's a Houston bar that will happily help you spend it.

Reserve 101 is now selling The Pride 1978, one of the rarest whiskeys in the world. It will set you back $750 per shot.

The 34-year-old liquor was aged for 19 years before being extra matured for an additional 15 years. That is the longest ever extra-maturation for a Glenmorangie whiskey.

The Downtown EaDo Houston whiskey bar gave away samples of The Pride 1978 Monday on their first day selling the drink.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 08:45:37 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
Solid retirement plan there, don't retire, expire.
Good way to avoid the problem of running out of money in retirement.
Probably the only guaranteed way
That's the truth!  Especially since the stock market has had Ebola lately...
The stock market is bleeding from the ears?
Shitting out of every orifice!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 08:48:27 AM
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- If you've got an extra $750 burning a hole in your wallet, there's a Houston bar that will happily help you spend it.

Reserve 101 is now selling The Pride 1978, one of the rarest whiskeys in the world. It will set you back $750 per shot.

The 34-year-old liquor was aged for 19 years before being extra matured for an additional 15 years. That is the longest ever extra-maturation for a Glenmorangie whiskey.

The Downtown EaDo Houston whiskey bar gave away samples of The Pride 1978 Monday on their first day selling the drink.
Chump change to a buttload of assholes in Houston.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 08:54:56 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
He thinks he can just say a bunch of shit because he's young.  Then he'll claim we're not hip enough.  Fuck him!
Talk shit, get hit!  8)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 09:03:58 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
He thinks he can just say a bunch of shit because he's young.  Then he'll claim we're not hip enough.  Fuck him!
Talk shit, get hit!  8)
"If it doesn't fit, you must acquit"
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 22, 2014, 09:08:23 AM
heading out guys.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 09:11:13 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dave, Tony, Dean, Tex, NJDavenotinNJbutalmostClemsonbound
Had to work for that one, I'm impressed!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 09:12:13 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dave, Tony, Dean, Tex, NJDavenotinNJbutalmostClemsonbound
Had to work for that one, I'm impressed!
:)  Who does Clemson play this weekend?  You going to the game?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 09:13:10 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
He thinks he can just say a bunch of shit because he's young.  Then he'll claim we're not hip enough.  Fuck him!
Talk shit, get hit!  8)
"If it doesn't fit, you must acquit"
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 09:14:30 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
I started working fulltime at 13 and quit at 62. I do not recommend anybody working for 49 years, unless you are stuck with deadbeats.
He probably walked to school and back (uphill both ways) bare footed too?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 09:18:17 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
I started working fulltime at 13 and quit at 62. I do not recommend anybody working for 49 years, unless you are stuck with deadbeats.
He probably walked to school and back (uphill both ways) bare footed too?
And only had 1 dress to wear.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 09:18:45 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dave, Tony, Dean, Tex, NJDavenotinNJbutalmostClemsonbound
Had to work for that one, I'm impressed!
:)  Who does Clemson play this weekend?  You going to the game?
Homecoming isn't it?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 09:19:26 AM
heading out guys.
Check your zipper first.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 09:28:55 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
I started working fulltime at 13 and quit at 62. I do not recommend anybody working for 49 years, unless you are stuck with deadbeats.
He probably walked to school and back (uphill both ways) bare footed too?
And only had 1 dress to wear.
I've been pondering this one for several minutes.  I know it's funny but somehow I'm more disturbed by the mental image.  Perhaps because I've met Dean in person?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 09:31:57 AM
The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 09:33:25 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dave, Tony, Dean, Tex, NJDavenotinNJbutalmostClemsonbound
Had to work for that one, I'm impressed!
:)  Who does Clemson play this weekend?  You going to the game?

Syracuse... it's a 7pm game, so that may be too late for Dave.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 09:34:52 AM
The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 09:36:44 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dave, Tony, Dean, Tex, NJDavenotinNJbutalmostClemsonbound
Had to work for that one, I'm impressed!
:)  Who does Clemson play this weekend?  You going to the game?

Syracuse... it's a 7pm game, so that may be too late for Dave.
Orange v Orange...hopefully the fans don't get confused!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 09:40:07 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dave, Tony, Dean, Tex, NJDavenotinNJbutalmostClemsonbound
Had to work for that one, I'm impressed!
:)  Who does Clemson play this weekend?  You going to the game?

Syracuse... it's a 7pm game, so that may be too late for Dave.
Orange v Orange...hopefully the fans don't get confused!

I'm sure there will be a smattering of Burple
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 09:43:53 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
I started working fulltime at 13 and quit at 62. I do not recommend anybody working for 49 years, unless you are stuck with deadbeats.
He probably walked to school and back (uphill both ways) bare footed too?
And only had 1 dress to wear.
I've been pondering this one for several minutes.  I know it's funny but somehow I'm more disturbed by the mental image.  Perhaps because I've met Dean in person?
Dean in a dress with his Rhode Island State Trooper mustache? What's disturbing about that? I just threw up in my mouth a little
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 09:44:47 AM
[...]
Sounds like a nice new diet plan!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 09:48:59 AM
The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 09:50:25 AM
The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.
I'm a big fan of them.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 09:50:28 AM
[...]

Sounds like an old Bugs Bunny cartoon... I'm sure they don't show any more. Political incorrectness and such stupidity.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 09:56:58 AM
The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.
I'm a big fan of them.
Little Devils are SO MONEY...love em!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 09:57:23 AM
I just received back to back emails - 1st from BJ's Member's Services and the 2nd from Dick's, already forwarded to the warden
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 09:57:33 AM
The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.
I'm a big fan of them.

Yeah... if I come across a 5er, I may. Haven't seen them on the jams lately.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 09:58:25 AM
I just received back to back emails - 1st from BJ's Member's Services and the 2nd from Dick's, already forwarded to the warden

Great story... I got an email once.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 09:58:59 AM
The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.
I'm a big fan of them.
Little Devils are SO MONEY...love em!
They're so money and they don't even know it
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 09:59:20 AM
The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.
I'm a big fan of them.

Yeah... if I come across a 5er, I may. Haven't seen them on the jams lately.
They show up every couple jams. 10/$32.50 for the robustos.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 10:00:04 AM
I just received back to back emails - 1st from BJ's Member's Services and the 2nd from Dick's, already forwarded to the warden

Great story... I got an email once.
Well then, try to get a BJ next as you seem to be on a roll
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:00:07 AM
The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.
I'm a big fan of them.
Little Devils are SO MONEY...love em!
They're so money and they don't even know it
-1
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 10:03:46 AM
I just received back to back emails - 1st from BJ's Member's Services and the 2nd from Dick's, already forwarded to the warden

Great story... I got an email once.
Well then, try to get a BJ next as you seem to be on a roll

Oh, I AM a BJ Member... Just didn't understand the context. Renewal?

I've got a Best Buy, Bank, Phone Co.... you want any of those?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 10:04:32 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 10:05:27 AM
The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.
I'm a big fan of them.
Little Devils are SO MONEY...love em!
They're so money and they don't even know it
-1
Didn't get the reference, Junior?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 10:05:52 AM
I just received back to back emails - 1st from BJ's Member's Services and the 2nd from Dick's, already forwarded to the warden

Great story... I got an email once.
Well then, try to get a BJ next as you seem to be on a roll

Oh, I AM a BJ Member... Just didn't understand the context. Renewal?

I've got a Best Buy, Bank, Phone Co.... you want any of those?

Oh, and a Cigar.com... Did you know Drew Estate was purchased by Swisher.  ;D
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 10:06:59 AM
The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.
I'm a big fan of them.
Little Devils are SO MONEY...love em!
They're so money and they don't even know it
-1
Didn't get the reference, Junior?

That would surprise me. I figured he was hip to the pretty babies.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:07:06 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
ROOF ROOF!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:07:34 AM
The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.
I'm a big fan of them.
Little Devils are SO MONEY...love em!
They're so money and they don't even know it
-1
Didn't get the reference, Junior?
Ohh I got it, just wasn't funny ;)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 10:07:40 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
There's no way you understood that jibberish
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 10:09:41 AM
I just received back to back emails - 1st from BJ's Member's Services and the 2nd from Dick's, already forwarded to the warden

Great story... I got an email once.
Well then, try to get a BJ next as you seem to be on a roll

Oh, I AM a BJ Member... Just didn't understand the context. Renewal?

I've got a Best Buy, Bank, Phone Co.... you want any of those?
BJ, member, service, Dicks - seriously?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 10:10:04 AM
The various internet sites are disappointing this morning.
I'm curious to see how the Hair of the Dog figurados would be compared to the robustos, but not enough to buy 10 of them.

Haven't had any HotD... You saying the robustos are decent then? Only AJF on the current 'to try' list were the Man o War Little Devils.
I'm a big fan of them.
Little Devils are SO MONEY...love em!
They're so money and they don't even know it
-1
Didn't get the reference, Junior?
Ohh I got it, just wasn't funny ;)
Ohhhh, in that case GFY!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 10:10:55 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
ROOF ROOF!
Really? There's 40 years between you 2 guys
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:11:09 AM
wc50 works for 50% off Xikar butane with $3 shipping...just picked me up another can
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
ROOF ROOF!
Really? There's 40 years between you 2 guys
I didn't tell you, we are related...
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:12:49 AM
One of the funnier things I have seen in a while (sfw) - on the BP Oil Spill(parody): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 10:13:30 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
There's no way you understood that jibberish
Are you inferring that due to my age that I am unable to understand contemporary vernacular?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:15:42 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
There's no way you understood that jibberish
Are you inferring that due to my age that I am unable to understand contemporary vernacular?
That wasn't that hard to understand...assuming he got the 'hang-low' "stank" reference.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 10:17:11 AM
I just received back to back emails - 1st from BJ's Member's Services and the 2nd from Dick's, already forwarded to the warden

Great story... I got an email once.
Well then, try to get a BJ next as you seem to be on a roll

Oh, I AM a BJ Member... Just didn't understand the context. Renewal?

I've got a Best Buy, Bank, Phone Co.... you want any of those?
BJ, member, service, Dicks - seriously?

Yeah, yeah. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 10:19:15 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
There's no way you understood that jibberish
Are you inferring that due to my age that I am unable to understand contemporary vernacular?
Yes, I'm not convinced you got it
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 10:19:37 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
ROOF ROOF!
Really? There's 40 years between you 2 guys
She was smiling at what an asshole you are
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 10:20:56 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
There's no way you understood that jibberish
Are you inferring that due to my age that I am unable to understand contemporary vernacular?
That wasn't that hard to understand...assuming he got the 'hang-low' "stank" reference.

Well, He did say 'Strange'... and that's not yo bitch.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 10:22:35 AM
Get to head to SC tomorrow for a couple of days....that aren't work!
A trip with no work, nice.
;D    8)
And some breaking SC news we are thinking about retiring in the next 9-15 months and moving back to SC.
Good deal. Can't wait until my retirement is in sight. Which should be in about 40 years.
I'm thinking 25 but I'm betting I'll be dead before then.
I started working fulltime at 13 and quit at 62. I do not recommend anybody working for 49 years, unless you are stuck with deadbeats.
He probably walked to school and back (uphill both ways) bare footed too?
And only had 1 dress to wear.
I've been pondering this one for several minutes.  I know it's funny but somehow I'm more disturbed by the mental image.  Perhaps because I've met Dean in person?
It was meant as disturbing humor so there it worked!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 10:23:17 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Haven't you heard?  It's no greetings Wednesday.
Then I better do a GFY to get my street cred back!
Better yet, go out and get some strange stank on the hang-low like Dean!
Shiiiii, go see if my bitch can get me from 6 to midnight and then she can take er from there (fistbump)
Huh?
Thats was a serious PW sounds like when he gets let off the leash for a few hours.
There's no way you understood that jibberish
Are you inferring that due to my age that I am unable to understand contemporary vernacular?
That wasn't that hard to understand...assuming he got the 'hang-low' "stank" reference.

Well, He did say 'Strange'... and that's not yo bitch.
Geez, right? He was talking about regaining street cred, sheesh
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 10:24:07 AM
wc50 works for 50% off Xikar butane with $3 shipping...just picked me up another can
I need some what site does wc50 apply to?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 10:26:24 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 10:26:25 AM
[...]
LMFAO!  Awesome description!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 10:26:48 AM
wc50 works for 50% off Xikar butane with $3 shipping...just picked me up another can
I need some what site does wc50 apply to?
www.cigarplace.biz
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:27:57 AM
wc50 works for 50% off Xikar butane with $3 shipping...just picked me up another can
I need some what site does wc50 apply to?
Various...

the cigarplace.biz
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:28:19 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!
You had what for dinner last night?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 10:29:22 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!
And that is different from most every other day how?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 10:29:28 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!
I agree Scott, cheddar IS better than swiss.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:30:09 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!
I agree Scott, cheddar IS better than swiss.
You hear some guy got Ebola and died...fucked up man!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 10:31:07 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!
I agree Scott, cheddar IS better than swiss.
FREDBOB WAS RIGHT!!!!!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 10:31:53 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!
I guess it is nothing on here today makes shit-for-sense!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 10:33:35 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:34:25 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
Who?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:34:34 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 10:36:40 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 10:37:51 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.

(http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 10:38:03 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
I'll right that wrong... Incoming!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:38:36 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 10:40:02 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:40:42 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 10:42:59 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Ebola
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 10:43:27 AM
wc50 works for 50% off Xikar butane with $3 shipping...just picked me up another can
I need some what site does wc50 apply to?
Various...

the cigarplace.biz
Well tried to order 2 and it is $7.50 shipping so the real savings is a big $3.50.  Not such a deal.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 10:44:08 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:52:26 AM
wc50 works for 50% off Xikar butane with $3 shipping...just picked me up another can
I need some what site does wc50 apply to?
Various...

the cigarplace.biz
Well tried to order 2 and it is $7.50 shipping so the real savings is a big $3.50.  Not such a deal.
The cans are $10 for me locally and they last 2-3years, 1 was enough :)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 10:53:19 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 10:55:18 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
What's a cafa-teria?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 10:56:44 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!
Chili would really hit the spot today.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 10:58:59 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!
Chili would really hit the spot today.
Now I could go for a chili dog, dammit
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 11:02:12 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!
Kinda like our banter.  Where's Mark been?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 11:06:17 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!
Chili would really hit the spot today.
Now I could go for a chili dog, dammit
With bacon and cheese!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 11:06:34 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!
Kinda like our banter.  Where's Mark been?
Tony with a nice single!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 11:11:31 AM
Meatloaf sammich for me. Although, Chili does sound good.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 11:23:33 AM
Meatloaf sammich for me. Although, Chili does sound good.
Had meatloaf yesterday, probably the same meat that will be in my chili today!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 11:24:00 AM
Meatloaf sammich for me. Although, Chili does sound good.
Mmmmm, meatloaf!  I made two loaves on Monday and they went quickly.  A salad isn't gonna cut it for me today.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 11:24:46 AM
Meatloaf sammich for me. Although, Chili does sound good.
Mmmmm, meatloaf!  I made two loaves on Monday and they went quickly.  A salad isn't gonna cut it for me today.
Hardee's(Carl's Jr) 1/2lb Baconator with a Large Curly Fries and a Chocolate Shake?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 11:25:59 AM
60 never looked so good!
(http://i.imgur.com/dy93S5C.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 11:27:17 AM
(http://media20.giphy.com/media/5xaOcLslst8IiEwY6Gs/giphy.gif?w=320)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 11:30:11 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!
Well if the weather is cool (yeah like that is in question up there) then chili bar sounds pretty good to me.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 11:30:17 AM
(http://media20.giphy.com/media/5xaOcLslst8IiEwY6Gs/giphy.gif?w=320)
Great reflexes!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 11:30:58 AM
Meatloaf sammich for me. Although, Chili does sound good.
Mmmmm, meatloaf!  I made two loaves on Monday and they went quickly.  A salad isn't gonna cut it for me today.
Hardee's(Carl's Jr) 1/2lb Baconator with a Large Curly Fries and a Chocolate Shake?
Gross~
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 11:31:18 AM
Meatloaf sammich for me. Although, Chili does sound good.
Mmmmm, meatloaf!  I made two loaves on Monday and they went quickly.  A salad isn't gonna cut it for me today.
No salad here either.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 11:33:27 AM
60 never looked so good!
(http://i.imgur.com/dy93S5C.jpg)
Serious MILFage to be sure.  Shame it's very much the exception to the rule.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 11:33:36 AM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!
Well if the weather is cool (yeah like that is in question up there) then chili bar sounds pretty good to me.
Highs in the 60s and 70s lately this week! Too warm!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 11:36:08 AM
(http://media20.giphy.com/media/5xaOcLslst8IiEwY6Gs/giphy.gif?w=320)
Great reflexes!
For sure!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 11:41:30 AM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 11:44:57 AM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 11:48:10 AM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
BAM!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 11:49:52 AM
60 never looked so good!
(http://i.imgur.com/dy93S5C.jpg)
No joke.  Still doable.  SCRAAAAAAAAAPE!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 11:52:13 AM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
How thoughtless and inconsiderate of you to suggest a Tuesday lunch on Wednesday, Jeez get a calendar!  :)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 11:54:58 AM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
How thoughtless and inconsiderate of you to suggest a Tuesday lunch on Wednesday, Jeez get a calendar!  :)
Someone missed the memo...PM sent

(sorry, never gets old!)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 11:57:38 AM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
How thoughtless and inconsiderate of you to suggest a Tuesday lunch on Wednesday, Jeez get a calendar!  :)
Someone missed the memo...PM sent

(sorry, never gets old!)
Maybe fried chicken would be good that is readily available.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 11:59:02 AM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
How thoughtless and inconsiderate of you to suggest a Tuesday lunch on Wednesday, Jeez get a calendar!  :)

Tony deactivated my calender and my PM's. Totally out of the loop.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 12:01:08 PM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
How thoughtless and inconsiderate of you to suggest a Tuesday lunch on Wednesday, Jeez get a calendar!  :)

Tony deactivated my calender and my PM's. Totally out of the loop.
At least you are a 3pump!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 12:03:39 PM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
How thoughtless and inconsiderate of you to suggest a Tuesday lunch on Wednesday, Jeez get a calendar!  :)

Tony deactivated my calender and my PM's. Totally out of the loop.
At least you are a 3pump!
Perhaps Tony can deactivate his pumps too.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 12:04:06 PM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
How thoughtless and inconsiderate of you to suggest a Tuesday lunch on Wednesday, Jeez get a calendar!  :)

Tony deactivated my calender and my PM's. Totally out of the loop.
At least you are a 3pump!

Quiet down, NFM!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 12:06:20 PM
Ebola seems to be falling off the charts maybe would should put together a pool betting operation on next weeks cover-up crisis.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: TRO on October 22, 2014, 12:09:23 PM
Is there a free shipping code out there? If so, please let me know. Thanks.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: TRO on October 22, 2014, 12:09:44 PM
and good afternoon gents
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 12:11:35 PM
Is there a free shipping code out there? If so, please let me know. Thanks.
SHFREE4A
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 12:12:03 PM
and good afternoon gents
Good afternoon sir!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: TRO on October 22, 2014, 12:13:28 PM
Is there a free shipping code out there? If so, please let me know. Thanks.
SHFREE4A
Thanks Dave.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 12:13:37 PM
Is there a free shipping code out there? If so, please let me know. Thanks.

Hey there. Looks like you got one for CI... that what you're looking for?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: TRO on October 22, 2014, 12:13:55 PM
and good afternoon gents
Good afternoon sir!
HI and bye Shaun.  Heading out.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: TRO on October 22, 2014, 12:14:29 PM
Is there a free shipping code out there? If so, please let me know. Thanks.

Hey there. Looks like you got one for CI... that what you're looking for?
Yes, thanks.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 12:15:26 PM
Is there a free shipping code out there? If so, please let me know. Thanks.

Hey there. Looks like you got one for CI... that what you're looking for?
Yes, thanks.

Take care. (http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/wave-smileys/wave_smiley69.gif)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 12:28:04 PM
@TexDave, Did you have the Xikar lighter with the CI logo return issue? (Inpress?)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 12:29:18 PM
Read back on this entire page, it's a shit-show. Nobody knows what the others are saying, it's Miscommunication Wednesday!

I thought miscommunication day was Thursday... nobody tells me shit. No PM's either!
PM sent!
Damn, beat me to it.
"Yeah, I'll send you a few Opus, PM sent" - the most epic burn in the history of the banter, via Sauce
Who?
What's for lunch?
Hell if I know what does the cafateria have today maybe it will give the rest of us an idea.
I think it's just a chili bar, bean-less of course!
Well if the weather is cool (yeah like that is in question up there) then chili bar sounds pretty good to me.
All this talk of chili....picked up a burrito bowl for lunch today.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 12:31:07 PM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
How thoughtless and inconsiderate of you to suggest a Tuesday lunch on Wednesday, Jeez get a calendar!  :)

Tony deactivated my calender and my PM's. Totally out of the loop.
We know that that's a lie....Antnee does not have near that kind of control over this site....can't even keep out the trolls...
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 12:33:04 PM
Ebola seems to be falling off the charts maybe would should put together a pool betting operation on next weeks cover-up crisis.
Well, we're getting to election day, that should keep them occupied for a week and a half with lead up and analysis after.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 12:33:20 PM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
How thoughtless and inconsiderate of you to suggest a Tuesday lunch on Wednesday, Jeez get a calendar!  :)

Tony deactivated my calender and my PM's. Totally out of the loop.
We know that that's a lie....Antnee does not have near that kind of control over this site....can't even keep out the trolls...

Folks have been telling me they are sending PM's, and I never get 'em. So, he musta done sumpin.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 12:35:49 PM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
How thoughtless and inconsiderate of you to suggest a Tuesday lunch on Wednesday, Jeez get a calendar!  :)

Tony deactivated my calender and my PM's. Totally out of the loop.
We know that that's a lie....Antnee does not have near that kind of control over this site....can't even keep out the trolls...

Folks have been telling me they are sending PM's, and I never get 'em. So, he musta done sumpin.  ;)
Site has computer-Ebola....hell on PM's.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 12:37:13 PM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
How thoughtless and inconsiderate of you to suggest a Tuesday lunch on Wednesday, Jeez get a calendar!  :)

Tony deactivated my calender and my PM's. Totally out of the loop.
We know that that's a lie....Antnee does not have near that kind of control over this site....can't even keep out the trolls...

Folks have been telling me they are sending PM's, and I never get 'em. So, he musta done sumpin.  ;)
Site has computer-Ebola....hell on PM's.

Yeah, I think Shaun has that too. Shit comes out of his mouth all the time.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 12:40:39 PM
@TexDave, Did you have the Xikar lighter with the CI logo return issue? (Inpress?)
No sir, never owned a Xikar lighter.  Sent back a Xikar cutter a  couple of years ago and great service no problem but the new one they sent me was stamped "made in China" and my old one was made in USA.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 12:43:17 PM
Hot toasted Parmesan Chicken Sandwich for me.  Tasty!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 12:52:04 PM
@TexDave, Did you have the Xikar lighter with the CI logo return issue? (Inpress?)
No sir, never owned a Xikar lighter.  Sent back a Xikar cutter a  couple of years ago and great service no problem but the new one they sent me was stamped "made in China" and my old one was made in USA.

Ahh. Wasn't sure. I had an Inpress lighter with the CI logo stop working, so I remembered someone's story about having to return it to CI for replacement.  Nothing special. A nice single flame I've used for almost 2 years.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 12:52:21 PM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
How thoughtless and inconsiderate of you to suggest a Tuesday lunch on Wednesday, Jeez get a calendar!  :)

Tony deactivated my calender and my PM's. Totally out of the loop.
We know that that's a lie....Antnee does not have near that kind of control over this site....can't even keep out the trolls...

Folks have been telling me they are sending PM's, and I never get 'em. So, he musta done sumpin.  ;)
Site has computer-Ebola....hell on PM's.

Yeah, I think Shaun has that too. Shit comes out of his mouth all the time.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  ;D
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 12:53:11 PM
@TexDave, Did you have the Xikar lighter with the CI logo return issue? (Inpress?)
No sir, never owned a Xikar lighter.  Sent back a Xikar cutter a  couple of years ago and great service no problem but the new one they sent me was stamped "made in China" and my old one was made in USA.

Ahh. Wasn't sure. I had an Inpress lighter with the CI logo stop working, so I remembered someone's story about having to return it to CI for replacement.  Nothing special. A nice single flame I've used for almost 2 years.
Don't know about a CI logo return but i will tell you they certainly honor their lifetime warranties very well on the regular stuff.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 01:01:10 PM
@TexDave, Did you have the Xikar lighter with the CI logo return issue? (Inpress?)
No sir, never owned a Xikar lighter.  Sent back a Xikar cutter a  couple of years ago and great service no problem but the new one they sent me was stamped "made in China" and my old one was made in USA.

Ahh. Wasn't sure. I had an Inpress lighter with the CI logo stop working, so I remembered someone's story about having to return it to CI for replacement.  Nothing special. A nice single flame I've used for almost 2 years.
Don't know about a CI logo return but i will tell you they certainly honor their lifetime warranties very well on the regular stuff.

I think the logo is the catch. Being a promo, Xikar wants it to go back through CI. Not a big deal, but apparently CI's customer service couldn't find the invoice with the lighter. Fuckin Lori made me go back through my email confirmations to tell her what order it was on. I guess the burden of proof is on me, but wouldn't you think they have all the same information as I do... and then some. Anyway, replacement is on the way.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 01:03:24 PM
[...]

Don't put anything past that fuckin bitch!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 01:08:50 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/RJQbnMl.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/Cna6opv.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 01:11:48 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/RJQbnMl.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/Cna6opv.jpg)
Ha!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 01:15:06 PM
No great suggestions for lunch might have to be a 7-11 sandwich I guess.  Pizza sounds damn good but not so readily available here.

How 'bout a nice bowl of GFY!  ;)
How thoughtless and inconsiderate of you to suggest a Tuesday lunch on Wednesday, Jeez get a calendar!  :)

Tony deactivated my calender and my PM's. Totally out of the loop.
We know that that's a lie....Antnee does not have near that kind of control over this site....can't even keep out the trolls...
I heard that!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 01:15:37 PM
[...]

CI and Famous both got out of the customer service business a year or so ago.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 01:15:45 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/RJQbnMl.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/Cna6opv.jpg)

I'd like to thank all the people who ever put door dings in my car for this award. If you dumb asses could park and open a door with some consideration to someone else's property, I could have never won. Thank you all... and GFY's
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 01:16:11 PM
Tony, you dropped your fortune cookie...
(http://i.imgur.com/YxyrYy2.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 01:19:59 PM
Tony, you dropped your fortune cookie...
(http://i.imgur.com/YxyrYy2.jpg)
I'm hungry now and I just got back from lunch.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 22, 2014, 01:23:18 PM
Tony, you dropped your fortune cookie...
(http://i.imgur.com/YxyrYy2.jpg)
I'm hungry now and I just got back from lunch.

It's funny 'cause it's true.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 01:35:01 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/RJQbnMl.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/Cna6opv.jpg)
So do you park that way every day?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 01:40:20 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/RJQbnMl.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/Cna6opv.jpg)
So do you park that way every day?
I would have scratched the message into his hood instead.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 01:40:22 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/RJQbnMl.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/Cna6opv.jpg)
So do you park that way every day?
The car matches the pimp lingo he was spewing out of his mouth-hole this morning too.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 01:43:40 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/RJQbnMl.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/Cna6opv.jpg)
So do you park that way every day?
The car matches the pimp lingo he was spewing out of his mouth-hole this morning too.
(http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/b1b/1df/e7e/resized/silly-willy-meme-generator-what-chu-talkin-bout-willis-3549d1.jpg?1331321106.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 01:44:20 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/RJQbnMl.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/Cna6opv.jpg)
So do you park that way every day?
I would have scratched the message into his hood instead.
Naah, by the time you got there he would've been gone
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 01:45:15 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/RJQbnMl.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/Cna6opv.jpg)
So do you park that way every day?
I would have scratched the message into his hood instead.
Naah, by the time you got there he would've been gone
ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 02:07:49 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/RJQbnMl.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/Cna6opv.jpg)
So do you park that way every day?
I would have scratched the message into his hood instead.
Naah, by the time you got there he would've been gone
He'd come back eventually.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 02:13:56 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/22/9172af3406ab0ce04aee5fff0b15fd73.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 02:19:54 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/22/9172af3406ab0ce04aee5fff0b15fd73.jpg)
Nice! Those the new PFs with the sweet wood tips?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 02:21:19 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/22/9172af3406ab0ce04aee5fff0b15fd73.jpg)
Nice! Those the new PFs with the sweet wood tips?
$12 for the tin shipped...still had the $24 price tag on it!  :P
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 02:23:06 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/22/9172af3406ab0ce04aee5fff0b15fd73.jpg)
Those JHs are nice
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 02:24:30 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/22/9172af3406ab0ce04aee5fff0b15fd73.jpg)
Nice! Those the new PFs with the sweet wood tips?
$12 for the tin shipped...still had the $24 price tag on it!  :P
That's a crazy good price on those. Way better price per stick than the jam.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 22, 2014, 02:25:07 PM
Taking Friday off for the little one's fall festival at school, so I'll see you bastiges on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 02:26:13 PM
Taking Friday off for the little one's fall festival at school, so I'll see you bastiges on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Later Dave, enjoy the days off
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 02:26:39 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/22/9172af3406ab0ce04aee5fff0b15fd73.jpg)
Nice! Those the new PFs with the sweet wood tips?
$12 for the tin shipped...still had the $24 price tag on it!  :P
Is that stuff from the SnS store?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 02:28:09 PM
Taking Friday off for the little one's fall festival at school, so I'll see you bastiges on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Have a good Thur/Fri Dave!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 02:28:38 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/22/9172af3406ab0ce04aee5fff0b15fd73.jpg)
Nice! Those the new PFs with the sweet wood tips?
$12 for the tin shipped...still had the $24 price tag on it!  :P
Is that stuff from the SnS store?
Just from a fellow member doing some sales of his personal stash.  He threw in the sticker and the 2007 Tatuaje
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 02:30:43 PM
Taking Friday off for the little one's fall festival at school, so I'll see you bastiges on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Enjoy.  Take care.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 02:49:28 PM
Sheesh is it time to go home yet???  Damn I am ready to get out of this place.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 02:57:37 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/22/9172af3406ab0ce04aee5fff0b15fd73.jpg)
Those JHs are nice
Nice pickup, JH's are great, PF's solid and H&HG's are IMHO the best from Viaje.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 03:03:23 PM
Taking Friday off for the little one's fall festival at school, so I'll see you bastiges on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Have a good Thur/Fri Dave!
I will, thank you!....how did you know I'm going to see my little one for the fall homecoming weekend ?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 03:05:54 PM
Taking Friday off for the little one's fall festival at school, so I'll see you bastiges on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Have a good Thur/Fri Dave!
I will, thank you!....how did you know I'm going to see my little one for the fall homecoming weekend ?
He's a phony/copycat!  ;D
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 03:16:02 PM
59 More Minutes!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 03:17:34 PM
59 More Minutes!
plus like another hour and a half :(
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 03:22:54 PM
Taking Friday off for the little one's fall festival at school, so I'll see you bastiges on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Have a good Thur/Fri Dave!
I will, thank you!....how did you know I'm going to see my little one for the fall homecoming weekend ?
He's a phony/copycat!  ;D
I'll be sure to pass that on to him.  He's not near as easygoing and forgiving as his father...
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 03:25:40 PM
Taking Friday off for the little one's fall festival at school, so I'll see you bastiges on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Have a good Thur/Fri Dave!
I will, thank you!....how did you know I'm going to see my little one for the fall homecoming weekend ?
He's a phony/copycat!  ;D
I'll be sure to pass that on to him.  He's not near as easygoing and forgiving as his father...
Good lookin crew there Dave!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 03:31:42 PM
Taking Friday off for the little one's fall festival at school, so I'll see you bastiges on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Have a good Thur/Fri Dave!
I will, thank you!....how did you know I'm going to see my little one for the fall homecoming weekend ?
He's a phony/copycat!  ;D
I'll be sure to pass that on to him.  He's not near as easygoing and forgiving as his father...
Good lookin crew there Dave!
Lot better look'n than Dave!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 03:32:29 PM
Taking Friday off for the little one's fall festival at school, so I'll see you bastiges on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Have a good Thur/Fri Dave!
I will, thank you!....how did you know I'm going to see my little one for the fall homecoming weekend ?
He's a phony/copycat!  ;D
I'll be sure to pass that on to him.  He's not near as easygoing and forgiving as his father...
Good lookin crew there Dave!
Only the two on the right are mine.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 03:35:12 PM
Taking Friday off for the little one's fall festival at school, so I'll see you bastiges on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Have a good Thur/Fri Dave!
I will, thank you!....how did you know I'm going to see my little one for the fall homecoming weekend ?
He's a phony/copycat!  ;D
I'll be sure to pass that on to him.  He's not near as easygoing and forgiving as his father...
Good lookin crew there Dave!
Only the two on the right are mine.
Still better look'n than you! :)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 03:36:25 PM
As if it ain't bad enough putting up with Dean's schedule now he gets a fuk'n raise in January!   Social Security benefits to go up by 1.7 percent
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 03:37:54 PM
As if it ain't bad enough putting up with Dean's schedule now he gets a fuk'n raise in January!   Social Security benefits to go up by 1.7 percent
Well shit...makes me feel good knowing my paycheck keeps Dean smoking and his hang-low stanky via the landlady!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 03:39:29 PM
And ain't this some shit!

Texas to pay athletes $10,000 apiece under new rules, AD says The money will cover college expenses that aren’t covered by a traditional full scholarship and give each player $5,000 in return for the right to use players' images.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 03:40:11 PM
Taking Friday off for the little one's fall festival at school, so I'll see you bastiges on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Have a good Thur/Fri Dave!
I will, thank you!....how did you know I'm going to see my little one for the fall homecoming weekend ?
He's a phony/copycat!  ;D
I'll be sure to pass that on to him.  He's not near as easygoing and forgiving as his father...
Good lookin crew there Dave!
Lot better look'n than Dave!
No argument there...thanks to their mother!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 03:41:24 PM
Later gents, think I'll get a haircut on the way home.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 03:43:30 PM
Later gents, think I'll get a haircut on the way home.
See ya Dave...hopefully she rubs her breasts along your shoulders(love when they do that!)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 03:45:31 PM
Later gents, think I'll get a haircut on the way home.
OK Dean, don't have dessert at the hair studio.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: sfish on October 22, 2014, 03:47:54 PM
Taking Friday off for the little one's fall festival at school, so I'll see you bastiges on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Have a good Thur/Fri Dave!
I will, thank you!....how did you know I'm going to see my little one for the fall homecoming weekend ?
He's a phony/copycat!  ;D
I'll be sure to pass that on to him.  He's not near as easygoing and forgiving as his father...
Hey I know that dude on the right
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 03:54:15 PM
Taking Friday off for the little one's fall festival at school, so I'll see you bastiges on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Have a good Thur/Fri Dave!
I will, thank you!....how did you know I'm going to see my little one for the fall homecoming weekend ?
He's a phony/copycat!  ;D
I'll be sure to pass that on to him.  He's not near as easygoing and forgiving as his father...
Hey I know that dude on the right
Me too!  His Dad and his brother both have IDs on this site.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 04:04:25 PM
BTAC bottles hit our main liquor store today...spendy fuckers.  Pappy landed too and is already gone
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 04:05:22 PM
BTAC bottles hit our main liquor store today...spendy fuckers.  Pappy landed too and is already gone
I would like to have some Pappy but likely will not happen too much trouble to get it.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 04:06:40 PM
BTAC bottles hit our main liquor store today...spendy fuckers.  Pappy landed too and is already gone
I would like to have some Pappy but likely will not happen too much trouble to get it.
Amazing how bat-shit people are for it
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 04:08:00 PM
OK, close enought I am getting out of this place!  Later folks.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 22, 2014, 04:08:29 PM
BTAC bottles hit our main liquor store today...spendy fuckers.  Pappy landed too and is already gone
I would like to have some Pappy but likely will not happen too much trouble to get it.
Amazing how bat-shit people are for it
Hell and everything else these days.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 04:08:43 PM
OK, close enought I am getting out of this place!  Later folks.
Have a good night Tex!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 04:14:39 PM
OK, close enought I am getting out of this place!  Later folks.
Have a good night Tex!
Did he take his ball with him?  WTF?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 04:33:56 PM
OK, close enought I am getting out of this place!  Later folks.
Have a good night Tex!
Did he take his ball with him?  WTF?
Bastige!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 04:34:34 PM
OK, close enought I am getting out of this place!  Later folks.
Have a good night Tex!
Did he take his ball with him?  WTF?
Bastige!
Ya know you can say, "Bastard" on this site?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 04:35:27 PM
OK, close enought I am getting out of this place!  Later folks.
Have a good night Tex!
Did he take his ball with him?  WTF?
Bastige!
Ya know you can say, "Bastard" on this site?
I do it for old times sake  ;)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 05:08:45 PM
I could stay for a while longer because I have tons of shit to do... Or I can keep pushing it off and get the fuck out of here.  Gonna go with the latter.  Later.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 05:11:45 PM
OK, close enought I am getting out of this place!  Later folks.
Have a good night Tex!
Did he take his ball with him?  WTF?
Bastige!
Ya know you can say, "Bastard" on this site?
I do it for old times sake  ;)
I'm all for tradition as well.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 05:12:09 PM
I could stay for a while longer because I have tons of shit to do... Or I can keep pushing it off and get the fuck out of here.  Gonna go with the latter.  Later.
See ya Tony, have a good night!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 05:12:15 PM
I could stay for a while longer because I have tons of shit to do... Or I can keep pushing it off and get the fuck out of here.  Gonna go with the latter.  Later.
You're getting smarter.  Still raining up there?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 05:14:35 PM
I could stay for a while longer because I have tons of shit to do... Or I can keep pushing it off and get the fuck out of here.  Gonna go with the latter.  Later.
You're getting smarter.  Still raining up there?
Not sure because I'm no where near a window.  I'll figure it out when I get downstairs.  The real issue is do I prepare a cigar for the case that it isn't raining?  Stay tuned...
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 05:17:47 PM
GBP40M ($50 off order of $150+) for Famous - FYI
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 05:20:14 PM
GBP40M ($50 off order of $150+) for Famous - FYI
Maybe it's $40 off, who fuckin knows
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 05:28:23 PM
I could stay for a while longer because I have tons of shit to do... Or I can keep pushing it off and get the fuck out of here.  Gonna go with the latter.  Later.
You're getting smarter.  Still raining up there?
Not sure because I'm no where near a window.  I'll figure it out when I get downstairs.  The real issue is do I prepare a cigar for the case that it isn't raining?  Stay tuned...
For anyone keeping score, it's pouring in NYC so no smoke for me.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 05:31:08 PM
I could stay for a while longer because I have tons of shit to do... Or I can keep pushing it off and get the fuck out of here.  Gonna go with the latter.  Later.
You're getting smarter.  Still raining up there?
Not sure because I'm no where near a window.  I'll figure it out when I get downstairs.  The real issue is do I prepare a cigar for the case that it isn't raining?  Stay tuned...
For anyone keeping score, it's pouring in NYC so no smoke for me.
Dark skies here...about to start raining
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 22, 2014, 05:31:19 PM
That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 22, 2014, 05:56:15 PM
That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 06:03:19 PM
That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 22, 2014, 06:12:17 PM
That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 06:26:15 PM
That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.
We're in our open enrollment period too.  I've gotta get on that.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 22, 2014, 06:34:48 PM
That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.
We're in our open enrollment period too.  I've gotta get on that.
Adding to our flow of junk mail, both sons have used our address as a permenant address.  We were talking about open enrollment and wondered how anybody figures out what the best plan is.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 06:38:35 PM
That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.
We're in our open enrollment period too.  I've gotta get on that.
Adding to our flow of junk mail, both sons have used our address as a permenant address.  We were talking about open enrollment and wondered how anybody figures out what the best plan is.
You almost have to make figuring it out a full-time job.  Invariably, I fuck it up.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 22, 2014, 06:54:46 PM
That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.
We're in our open enrollment period too.  I've gotta get on that.
Adding to our flow of junk mail, both sons have used our address as a permenant address.  We were talking about open enrollment and wondered how anybody figures out what the best plan is.
You almost have to make figuring it out a full-time job.  Invariably, I fuck it up.
Doctor, lawyer, accountant, insurance guru and some luck helps.  Do you feel lucky?
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 07:02:41 PM
That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.
We're in our open enrollment period too.  I've gotta get on that.
Adding to our flow of junk mail, both sons have used our address as a permenant address.  We were talking about open enrollment and wondered how anybody figures out what the best plan is.
You almost have to make figuring it out a full-time job.  Invariably, I fuck it up.
Doctor, lawyer, accountant, insurance guru and some luck helps.  Do you feel lucky?
I hate that we used to rely on outside professionals and now we can't.  Instead we have to become experts in everything ourselves.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 22, 2014, 07:14:09 PM
That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.
We're in our open enrollment period too.  I've gotta get on that.
Adding to our flow of junk mail, both sons have used our address as a permenant address.  We were talking about open enrollment and wondered how anybody figures out what the best plan is.
You almost have to make figuring it out a full-time job.  Invariably, I fuck it up.
Doctor, lawyer, accountant, insurance guru and some luck helps.  Do you feel lucky?
I hate that we used to rely on outside professionals and now we can't.  Instead we have to become experts in everything ourselves.
And you could trust them to get it right.  Yep, not like we ain't got some smarts, edgemacation, amd experience.  Well, some of us at least.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 08:25:20 PM
[...]
Agreed.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 10:10:29 PM
[...]
Hell, put it on black and give it a spin.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 10:20:22 PM
[...]
Except I may already have a bit of a gambling problem.  Might do that with my severance though.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 11:01:30 PM
[...]
Sounds like a sure thing!
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 22, 2014, 11:44:40 PM
[...]
me to, I always see, to bet on a bad cigar.
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 22, 2014, 11:50:49 PM
[...]
Lets not be too negative.  I think you've had a winner or two on a regular basis....
Title: Re: 10/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 22, 2014, 11:58:48 PM
Are you guys here too keep me honest?