CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 20, 2014, 01:05:29 AM

Title: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on October 20, 2014, 01:05:29 AM
Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't proceed if you have thin skin.  Then light a cigar, pop open your favorite pumpkin beer and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:01:29 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:31:08 AM
Today is Monday, Oct. 20, the 293rd day of 2014. There are 72 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:32:12 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On Oct. 20, 1944, during World War II, Gen. Douglas MacArthur stepped ashore at Leyte (LAY'-tee) in the Philippines, 2 1/2 years after saying, "I shall return." The cities of Belgrade and Dubrovnik were liberated by Russian and Yugoslav troops. The Guatemala Revolution took place as student and military leaders overthrew the military dictatorship. A series of gas storage tank explosions and fires in Cleveland killed 130 people.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:32:42 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:33:08 AM
In 1714, the coronation of Britain's King George I took place in Westminster Abbey.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:33:32 AM
In 1803, the U.S. Senate ratified the Louisiana Purchase.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:33:53 AM
In 1914, "Stay Down Here Where You Belong," an antiwar song by Irving Berlin, was published by Waterson, Berlin & Snyder Co. in New York.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:34:15 AM
1936, Helen Keller's teacher, Anne Sullivan Macy, died in Forest Hills, New York, at age 70.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:34:33 AM
In 1947, the House Un-American Activities Committee opened hearings into alleged Communist influence and infiltration in the U.S. motion picture industry.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:34:57 AM
In 1964, the 31st president of the United States, Herbert C. Hoover, died in New York at age 90.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:36:21 AM
In 1967, seven men were convicted in Meridian, Mississippi, of violating the civil rights of three slain civil rights workers.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:36:44 AM
In 1968, former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy married Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:37:10 AM
1973, in the so-called "Saturday Night Massacre," special Watergate prosecutor Archibald Cox was dismissed and Attorney General Elliot L. Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William B. Ruckelshaus resigned.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:37:33 AM
In 1981, a bungled armored truck robbery carried out by members of radical groups in Nanuet, New York, left a guard and two police officers dead.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:37:55 AM
In 1994, actor Burt Lancaster died in Los Angeles at age 80.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:38:30 AM
In 2011, Moammar Gadhafi, 69, Libya's dictator for 42 years, was killed as revolutionary fighters overwhelmed his hometown of Sirte (SURT) and captured the last major bastion of resistance two months after his regime fell.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:38:57 AM
Ten years ago: A U.S. Army staff sergeant, Ivan "Chip" Frederick, pleaded guilty to abusing Iraqi detainees at Abu Ghraib prison. (Frederick was sentenced to eight years in prison; he was paroled in 2007.) After being just three outs from getting swept in the AL championship series three nights earlier, the Boston Red Sox finally beat the New York Yankees, winning Game 7 in a 10-3 shocker to become the first major league team to overcome a 3-0 postseason series deficit.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:39:34 AM
Five years ago: Ignoring appeals by Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and even rock star Sting, Iran sentenced an Iranian-American academic, Kian Tajbakhsh (KEE'-ahn tahj-BAHKSH'), to 12 years in prison for his alleged role in anti-government protests. Afghanistan's election commission ordered a runoff in the disputed presidential poll. (The runoff was later canceled, and President Hamid Karzai proclaimed the winner.)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:39:54 AM
One year ago: A suicide bomber slammed his explosives-laden car into a busy cafe in Baghdad, killing some three dozen people. In Egypt, masked gunmen fired on a Coptic church holding a wedding in the Cairo district of Warraq, killing five people.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:40:40 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor William Christopher is 82. Japan's Empress Michiko is 80. Rockabilly singer Wanda Jackson is 77. Former actress Rev. Mother Dolores Hart is 76. Singer Tom Petty is 64. Actor William "Rusty" Russ is 64. Actress Melanie Mayron is 62. Retired MLB All-Star Keith Hernandez is 61. Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., is 59. Movie director Danny Boyle is 58. Former Labor Secretary Hilda Solis is 57. Actor Viggo Mortensen is 56. Rock musician Jim Sonefeld (Hootie & The Blowfish) is 50. Rock musician David Ryan is 50. Rock musician Doug Eldridge (Oleander) is 47. Political commentator and blogger Michelle Malkin is 44. Actor Kenneth Choi is 43. Rapper Snoop Lion (formerly Snoop Dogg) is 43. Singer Dannii Minogue is 43. Singer Jimi Westbrook (country goup Little Big Town) is 43. Country musician Jeff Loberg is 38. Actor Sam Witwer is 37. Actor John Krasinski is 35. Rock musician Daniel Tichenor (Cage the Elephant) is 35. Actress Katie Featherston is 32. Actress Jennifer Nicole Freeman is 29.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:41:24 AM
Thought for Today: "Being a politician is a poor profession. Being a public servant is a noble one." — President Herbert C. Hoover (1874-1964).
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:42:01 AM
Tax Form Humor
-------------------------

MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (AP) - The city's tax superintendent has been suspended without pay for a week for trying to inject some humor in the city income tax filing instructions.

The forms - with such lines as, "If we can tax it, we will," - were sent last week to all Middletown businesses and residents who pay city income tax.

The attempt at humor by Linda Stubbs was called "misguided" by city Finance Director John Lyons.

Lyons said revised forms were sent out immediately at a cost to taxpayers of about $5,500.

Among the lines that city officials didn't think were very funny was this one:

"Free advice: if you don't have a profit in a five-year period, you might want to consider another line of work."

Middletown is about 25 miles northeast of Cincinnati.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 02:53:48 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 04:44:12 AM
Almost time for a double sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 05:31:01 AM
Morning LSU, is it Monday again?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 05:31:43 AM
Sheesh on the offerings today!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 05:46:56 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Time to get another week started.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 05:49:27 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Time to get another week started.
Morning Golfing Dave.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 05:53:35 AM
Time to get ready and hit the road.  BBL
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 06:11:28 AM
Good Monday morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 06:15:40 AM
Good Monday morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Good morning Native and to the Dave's.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 06:16:04 AM
Good Monday morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Nice boobs Dave!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 06:19:28 AM
Good Monday morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Nice boobs Dave!
Gee, thanks.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 06:19:56 AM
Where's Mr. Monday.....FloriDean?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 06:50:12 AM
Good morning boys! A little thin on the "cigar deal" front today. I can't stand Sunday jams BTW, I wonder how they sell vs weekdays
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 06:50:16 AM
Where's Mr. Monday.....FloriDean?
Waiting to rub it in that he got lucky again last night and that he got to sleep late.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2014, 06:50:46 AM
Good morning boys! A little thin on the "cigar deal" front today. I can't stand Sunday jams BTW, I wonder how they sell vs weekdays
A little?  Good morning Scott.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 06:55:22 AM
Good morning boys! A little thin on the "cigar deal" front today. I can't stand Sunday jams BTW, I wonder how they sell vs weekdays
A little?  Good morning Scott.
An understatement indeed, morning Chip
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 07:00:18 AM
Good morning boys! A little thin on the "cigar deal" front today. I can't stand Sunday jams BTW, I wonder how they sell vs weekdays
A little?  Good morning Scott.
An understatement indeed, morning Chip
Good to see you checking in littlefish.  Morning
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 07:03:50 AM
Good morning boys! A little thin on the "cigar deal" front today. I can't stand Sunday jams BTW, I wonder how they sell vs weekdays
A little?  Good morning Scott.
An understatement indeed, morning Chip
And yet, you know somewhere, someone is saying, "yes, they finally put up the La Perla Morados!"
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 07:12:15 AM
Good morning boys! A little thin on the "cigar deal" front today. I can't stand Sunday jams BTW, I wonder how they sell vs weekdays
A little?  Good morning Scott.
An understatement indeed, morning Chip
Good to see you checking in littlefish.  Morning
Morning Dave
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 07:14:33 AM
Good morning boys! A little thin on the "cigar deal" front today. I can't stand Sunday jams BTW, I wonder how they sell vs weekdays
A little?  Good morning Scott.
An understatement indeed, morning Chip
And yet, you know somewhere, someone is saying, "yes, they finally put up the La Perla Morados!"
That's funny and must be true. I'm sure other single guys can sit around on Sunday, watch football and watch the jams also
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 07:22:02 AM
Halfwheel certainly liked the new Tat TAA 2014

http://halfwheel.com/review-tatuaje-taa-2014/72206
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 20, 2014, 07:26:25 AM
Good grief, the sun isn't even up yet...!  Good morning everyone.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 07:36:25 AM
Halfwheel certainly liked the new Tat TAA 2014

http://halfwheel.com/review-tatuaje-taa-2014/72206
Start saving those pennies fishy.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 07:36:51 AM
Mostly off the grid today.  Have a good one all!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 20, 2014, 07:41:10 AM
Mostly off the grid today.  Have a good one all!
Later Dave.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Fitzy on October 20, 2014, 07:45:04 AM
Good morning gents!  Enjoying a day off today...  Need to clean the basement... So half a day off...
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 07:48:13 AM
Mostly off the grid today.  Have a good one all!
See ya Dave
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 07:48:25 AM
Good morning Gents...MONDAY!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 07:48:50 AM
Halfwheel certainly liked the new Tat TAA 2014

http://halfwheel.com/review-tatuaje-taa-2014/72206
Start saving those pennies fishy.
I may have to take on a 2nd paper route
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 07:49:21 AM
Good Monday morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Morning Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 07:49:22 AM
Good morning gents!  Enjoying a day off today...  Need to clean the basement... So half a day off...
Morning Pat
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 07:50:05 AM
Good morning Gents...MONDAY!
Morning Shaun, looks like you should've bought 2 boxes of the TAAs
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 07:50:24 AM
Where's Mr. Monday.....FloriDean?
Hah - lucky to see his retired azz show up by 9:00 anymore.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 20, 2014, 07:51:25 AM
Good morning Gents...MONDAY!
Good morning Shaun, Fritz, Dave(s), Fish and Chips...
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 07:51:30 AM
Good morning Gents...MONDAY!
Morning Shaun, looks like you should've bought 2 boxes of the TAAs
They got quite the ringing endorsement from HW...I might still get two, just will wait a week or so.  Didn't intend on buying a dress box :/
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 07:51:43 AM
Good morning Gents...MONDAY!
Good morning Shaun, Fritz, Dave(s), Fish and Chips...
Good morning Everyone!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 07:52:16 AM
Morning Fish, BD, CG and Fitzy.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 07:52:27 AM
Smoked my first Bueso Odyssey this weekend while blowing leaves, nice cigar, had the torp from CF '13. The leaves seemed happy when I was done  ;D
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 07:53:24 AM
Smoked my first Bueso Odyssey this weekend while blowing leaves, nice cigar, had the torp from CF '13. The leaves seemed happy when I was done  ;D
I figured you would make sure they were satisfied with their end of the bargain
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 07:54:46 AM
Smoked my first Bueso Odyssey this weekend while blowing leaves, nice cigar, had the torp from CF '13. The leaves seemed happy when I was done  ;D
My damn leaf blower shit the bed on me yesterday. It was like losing a trusted companion.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 07:54:53 AM
Where's Mr. Monday.....FloriDean?
Hah - lucky to see his retired azz show up by 9:00 anymore.
He'll show up and claim wireless issues and that he's already had breakfast, lunch, 3 cigars, 2 pots of coffee and fixed the roof on his neighbor's place but I think we all know he's sleeping in  ;)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 07:56:26 AM
Smoked my first Bueso Odyssey this weekend while blowing leaves, nice cigar, had the torp from CF '13. The leaves seemed happy when I was done  ;D
My damn leaf blower shit the bed on me yesterday. It was like losing a trusted companion.
My BIL and I invested in a commercial backpack blower 2 years ago, that thing's awesome
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 07:56:26 AM
good morning guys. I love Mondays! this Monday especially. today is my wedding anniversary and I didn't get a gift, or a card, or a dinner invitation. best gift is being elsewhere from her, the deadbeats, the chaos, the drama. Happy Anniversary to me!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 07:56:54 AM
Smoked my first Bueso Odyssey this weekend while blowing leaves, nice cigar, had the torp from CF '13. The leaves seemed happy when I was done  ;D
My damn leaf blower shit the bed on me yesterday. It was like losing a trusted companion.
Oh no, not the dreaded rake?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 07:58:14 AM
Good morning Gents...MONDAY!
Good morning Shaun, Fritz, Dave(s), Fish and Chips...
Morning BD
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 07:58:42 AM
Smoked my first Bueso Odyssey this weekend while blowing leaves, nice cigar, had the torp from CF '13. The leaves seemed happy when I was done  ;D
My damn leaf blower shit the bed on me yesterday. It was like losing a trusted companion.
Oh no, not the dreaded rake?
Nah, I'll have to get another one. I use it for the roof and gutters too, so I'll need it shortly.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 08:00:26 AM
Good morning Gents...MONDAY!
Morning Shaun, looks like you should've bought 2 boxes of the TAAs
They got quite the ringing endorsement from HW...I might still get two, just will wait a week or so.  Didn't intend on buying a dress box :/
The high-end Tats are never a bad investment
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 08:01:53 AM
Good morning Gents...MONDAY!
Morning Shaun, looks like you should've bought 2 boxes of the TAAs
They got quite the ringing endorsement from HW...I might still get two, just will wait a week or so.  Didn't intend on buying a dress box :/
The high-end Tats are never a bad investment
Agreed - but with Sharks looming, that's another $235ish that will vanish at the end of Nov.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 08:04:35 AM
Smoked my first Bueso Odyssey this weekend while blowing leaves, nice cigar, had the torp from CF '13. The leaves seemed happy when I was done  ;D
My damn leaf blower shit the bed on me yesterday. It was like losing a trusted companion.
My BIL and I invested in a commercial backpack blower 2 years ago, that thing's awesome
Now get rid of the BIL and you got it made!    IF you got much blowing to do it is definitely the way to go.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 08:05:19 AM
good morning guys. I love Mondays! this Monday especially. today is my wedding anniversary and I didn't get a gift, or a card, or a dinner invitation. best gift is being elsewhere from her, the deadbeats, the chaos, the drama. Happy Anniversary to me!
Have a smoke and celebrate!  Morning Dean
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 08:14:06 AM
good morning guys. I love Mondays! this Monday especially. today is my wedding anniversary and I didn't get a gift, or a card, or a dinner invitation. best gift is being elsewhere from her, the deadbeats, the chaos, the drama. Happy Anniversary to me!
Amen brother...light one up!  Then go find the landlady and give er all ya got!  8)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 08:16:26 AM
I liked that Montecristo Media Noche churchill so much last night I lit one for breakfast.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 08:16:53 AM
Smoked my first Bueso Odyssey this weekend while blowing leaves, nice cigar, had the torp from CF '13. The leaves seemed happy when I was done  ;D
My damn leaf blower shit the bed on me yesterday. It was like losing a trusted companion.
My BIL and I invested in a commercial backpack blower 2 years ago, that thing's awesome
Now get rid of the BIL and you got it made!    IF you got much blowing to do it is definitely the way to go.
I have a wooded acre and he has an acre that's just slightly less wooded. The share works well because he's a police officer and has days off that I don't. My street name is Woodland Way, what was I thinking?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 08:18:17 AM
Smoked my first Bueso Odyssey this weekend while blowing leaves, nice cigar, had the torp from CF '13. The leaves seemed happy when I was done  ;D
My damn leaf blower shit the bed on me yesterday. It was like losing a trusted companion.
My BIL and I invested in a commercial backpack blower 2 years ago, that thing's awesome
Now get rid of the BIL and you got it made!    IF you got much blowing to do it is definitely the way to go.
I have a wooded acre and he has an acre that's just slightly less wooded. The share works well because he's a police officer and has days off that I don't. My street name is Woodland Way, what was I thinking?
Sounds more rustic than 38th Ave W!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 08:22:38 AM
good morning guys. I love Mondays! this Monday especially. today is my wedding anniversary and I didn't get a gift, or a card, or a dinner invitation. best gift is being elsewhere from her, the deadbeats, the chaos, the drama. Happy Anniversary to me!
You guys are still married?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 08:26:13 AM
good morning guys. I love Mondays! this Monday especially. today is my wedding anniversary and I didn't get a gift, or a card, or a dinner invitation. best gift is being elsewhere from her, the deadbeats, the chaos, the drama. Happy Anniversary to me!
You guys are still married?
yes, just living separate lives until June when all the financial commitments end.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 08:28:46 AM
Uhh ohh...http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/bodies-slain-women-found-nw-indiana-26315993 (http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/bodies-slain-women-found-nw-indiana-26315993)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 08:30:47 AM
For Tony  ;)
(http://i.imgur.com/ojcSjl5.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 08:33:16 AM
Uhh ohh...http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/bodies-slain-women-found-nw-indiana-26315993 (http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/bodies-slain-women-found-nw-indiana-26315993)
Damn that is crazy.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 08:40:16 AM
Last one: (http://i.imgur.com/zdVaA4u.png)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 20, 2014, 08:42:17 AM
Time to go... Later all..!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 08:43:07 AM
So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 08:43:11 AM
Time to go... Later all..!
See ya later BD!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 08:45:13 AM
So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 08:49:24 AM
So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
That gives me the douche chills just thinking about it. The Horny Goat growler was excellent Friday night, had some Firestone Union Jack IPA yesterday that was very good
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 08:50:44 AM
So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
That gives me the douche chills just thinking about it. The Horny Goat growler was excellent Friday night, had some Firestone Union Jack IPA yesterday that was very good
Yeah it was pathetic...at least the beer was good.  I dont think we get HG around here, but if we do I will check it out.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 08:56:04 AM
So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
Wow that sounds really sick sick sick IMHO.  It had to have been a challenge you to endure!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 08:58:47 AM
So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
That gives me the douche chills just thinking about it. The Horny Goat growler was excellent Friday night, had some Firestone Union Jack IPA yesterday that was very good
Yeah it was pathetic...at least the beer was good.  I dont think we get HG around here, but if we do I will check it out.
Brewed in Milwaukee, WI so it shouldn't be out of the question to find by you
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 09:00:22 AM
So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
That gives me the douche chills just thinking about it. The Horny Goat growler was excellent Friday night, had some Firestone Union Jack IPA yesterday that was very good
Texas Dave got himself a growler for the weekend as well.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 09:05:30 AM
So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
That gives me the douche chills just thinking about it. The Horny Goat growler was excellent Friday night, had some Firestone Union Jack IPA yesterday that was very good
Texas Dave got himself a growler for the weekend as well.
What was it filled with?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 09:08:47 AM
So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
That gives me the douche chills just thinking about it. The Horny Goat growler was excellent Friday night, had some Firestone Union Jack IPA yesterday that was very good
Texas Dave got himself a growler for the weekend as well.
Yes sir, 1/2 gallon and my very first growler and it was excellent to the last drop from Pinthouse Pizza in Austin:
Old Beluga is perfect for anyone looking for a flavorful, easy drinking amber ale, relying upon 9 varieties of English malts that play nicely with a blend of American herbal hops. Features: complex malt flavor and a dry, crisp, and refreshing finish.

Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 09:13:04 AM
Had one of these at Pinthouse with lunch and it was fantastic but needed a growler of something the warden would drink:

Nitro Seal is a nitrogenated version of our Bearded Seal, poured through a Nitro tap, yielding a beautiful cascading effect, subtly changing the character of our Dry Irish Stout, and creating a luxurious, creamy mouth feel.

This is their best and most popular brew but they are out until the next batch aging is completed in December:

Jaguar Shark
Bourbon Barrel Aged, Imperial Dry Irish Stout

The Jaguar Shark starts out life as The Admiral – Imperial Dry Irish Stout but is quickly sequestered into bourbon barrels for aging, yielding an amazingly complex beer. Features: a hint of bourbon on the nose, a little heat from the higher ABV, and the coffee and chocolate components from The Admiral combined with subtle hints of oak and vanilla for the barrels.

Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 09:14:14 AM
So CG did everybody giggle when you revealed yourself?
It was so game, ugh.  There were like 10-12 parents/aunts/uncles/etc there and 15-20 of us(24-29yr olds) so it was just weird.  They popped a balloon filled with pink confetti, aka: they are expecting a girl.  Thank god I brought some micro brews to drink, cause it was L.A.M.E.  I had a HODAD and a Surly Coffee Bender.
That gives me the douche chills just thinking about it. The Horny Goat growler was excellent Friday night, had some Firestone Union Jack IPA yesterday that was very good
Yeah it was pathetic...at least the beer was good.  I dont think we get HG around here, but if we do I will check it out.
Brewed in Milwaukee, WI so it shouldn't be out of the question to find by you
Good to know...they probably have it in MN then
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 09:21:03 AM
Mondays...damn meetings!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 09:25:12 AM
Mondays...damn meetings!
Hell yeah i got one from 2 - 3:30 this afternoon myself.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 09:29:50 AM
Mondays...damn meetings!
Hell yeah i got one from 2 - 3:30 this afternoon myself.
I may go to one at noon myself.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 09:33:10 AM
New York (AP) -- A news report finds 34,500 people are now listed as too mentally unstable to have guns in New York state, under a 19-month-old law that is one of the nation's toughest concerning mental health and firearms. The New York Times (http://nyti.ms/1tDh0xE ) reported Sunday that fewer than 300 of the people on the list had a handgun permit, which would then have been revoked. Officials say they're unsure how many guns were seized. Mental health professionals must report patients seen as likely to cause serious harm to themselves or others. If county officials agree, the patients go into the database for five years. The names aren't public. Some mental health advocates fear too many people are being deemed dangerous. Gun control advocates say the potential consequences merit casting a wide net.

Read More at: http://13wham.com//news/features/top-stories/stories/34500-ny-mental-health-nogun-list-16839.shtml
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 09:36:48 AM
[...]

They live in NY, they vote in NY and they get what comes to them in NY so just keep it the fuk in NY (well and CA, NJ, CT, MD, DC and MA too I guess)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 09:44:33 AM
[...]

Yes, and please keep all the mental health patients that get to keep their guns in TX. ;)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2014, 09:52:53 AM
[...]

Please do a little research and learn something about what the you are talking about.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 09:57:01 AM
[...]

(http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/beating-and-fighting/smileys-beating-and-fighting-635937.gif)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 09:58:54 AM
[...]

you notice nothing was said about the number of people with mental health problems that don't seek help and not in the system.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 10:02:44 AM
me like this.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 10:07:30 AM
Texas gun control laws are among the least-restrictive among U.S. states. While machine guns, saw-off shotguns, silencers, armor-piercing bullets, zip guns, and explosive weapons are illegal, Texas does not have a waiting period for gun purchases. Additionally, Texas allows all qualified applicants to carry a concealed firearm with a permit. - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-gun-control-laws.html#sthash.8vF8iiej.dpuf
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 10:12:38 AM
[...]

I learn more and more about mental health every day I log in here.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 10:15:52 AM
Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 10:16:08 AM
[...]

Zing!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 10:20:29 AM
Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Good mornin BS!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 10:21:14 AM
[...]

just ask me. I'm 'certified'.
hahaha.
show me you're nuts.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 10:22:19 AM
[...]

Good thing you used the proper you're there.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 10:23:54 AM
[...]

Ba-Zing!  I am declaring today=Monday-Tuesday!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 10:25:27 AM
As of July 1, 2008, Florida became a "Take your gun to work" state.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 10:26:26 AM
[...]

I was an English major.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 10:26:52 AM
Texas gun control laws are among the least-restrictive among U.S. states. While machine guns, saw-off shotguns, silencers, armor-piercing bullets, zip guns, and explosive weapons are illegal, Texas does not have a waiting period for gun purchases. Additionally, Texas allows all qualified applicants to carry a concealed firearm with a permit. - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-gun-control-laws.html#sthash.8vF8iiej.dpuf

I think it's Vermont that allows carry/concealed WITHOUT a permit.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 10:27:45 AM
back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 10:29:06 AM
[...]

I think he meant certifiable as well.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 10:29:25 AM
Texas gun control laws are among the least-restrictive among U.S. states. While machine guns, saw-off shotguns, silencers, armor-piercing bullets, zip guns, and explosive weapons are illegal, Texas does not have a waiting period for gun purchases. Additionally, Texas allows all qualified applicants to carry a concealed firearm with a permit. - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-gun-control-laws.html#sthash.8vF8iiej.dpuf

I think it's Vermont that allows carry/concealed WITHOUT a permit.
That is 100% correct sir!  But it doesn't have reciprocity in a lot of other states, if any, unlike a 'permit' has
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 10:30:14 AM
back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Stick to your strengths ;)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 10:31:51 AM
Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Good mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun. Saw the 1st six of Orange Shandy this weekend. Had a nice cart going, but I picked up 2 before they sell out. Murphy's Law.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 10:32:26 AM
Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Good mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun. Saw the 1st six of Orange Shandy this weekend. Had a nice cart going, but I picked up 2 before they sell out. Murphy's Law.
I really enjoy that Orange Shandy, good stuff!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 10:34:53 AM
Texas gun control laws are among the least-restrictive among U.S. states. While machine guns, saw-off shotguns, silencers, armor-piercing bullets, zip guns, and explosive weapons are illegal, Texas does not have a waiting period for gun purchases. Additionally, Texas allows all qualified applicants to carry a concealed firearm with a permit. - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-gun-control-laws.html#sthash.8vF8iiej.dpuf

I think it's Vermont that allows carry/concealed WITHOUT a permit.
That is 100% correct sir!  But it doesn't have reciprocity in a lot of other states, if any, unlike a 'permit' has

The problem is still, "these aren't the guns the police are looking for."
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 10:42:25 AM
Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Good mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun. Saw the 1st six of Orange Shandy this weekend. Had a nice cart going, but I picked up 2 before they sell out. Murphy's Law.
I really enjoy that Orange Shandy, good stuff!

Me too. One of the other's I picked up was a Ballast Point INDRA KUNINDRA. A curry export stout. Gonna save that one for when the BIL comes over. Payback for the Terrapin Guano Loco...

http://www.ballastpoint.com/beer/indra-kunindra/
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 10:45:21 AM
[...]

With a minor in marriages. BA-BOOM!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 10:45:24 AM
just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 10:49:08 AM
Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Good mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun. Saw the 1st six of Orange Shandy this weekend. Had a nice cart going, but I picked up 2 before they sell out. Murphy's Law.
I really enjoy that Orange Shandy, good stuff!

Me too. One of the other's I picked up was a Ballast Point INDRA KUNINDRA. A curry export stout. Gonna save that one for when the BIL comes over. Payback for the Terrapin Guano Loco...

http://www.ballastpoint.com/beer/indra-kunindra/
Sounds interesting...
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 10:50:37 AM

http://www.jrcigars.com/jr/index.cfm/hurl/evt=newsite?utm_source=promo&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Promotional&trk_msg=U6PEAM86SR8438OCLGSNDSB9QC&trk_contact=2VOOTKSB692H0153NSSGQIQAJC&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=SHOP+NOW&utm_campaign=Promotional

Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 10:59:47 AM
just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.
(http://www.pic4ever.com/images/84.gif)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 11:12:41 AM
just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.
(http://www.pic4ever.com/images/84.gif)
she says she loves watching me works, it turns her on.
can we apply something to the rent?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 20, 2014, 11:15:52 AM
just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.
Hopefully she meant giving them and not receiving them.

You never know what secrets people are keeping.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 11:18:03 AM
just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.
Hopefully she meant giving them and not receiving them.

You never know what secrets people are keeping.
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 11:19:27 AM
just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.
(http://www.pic4ever.com/images/84.gif)
she says she loves watching me works, it turns her on.
can we apply something to the rent?
SEAL THE DEAL!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 11:19:51 AM
just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.
Hopefully she meant giving them and not receiving them.

You never know what secrets people are keeping.
Check for that Adam's Apple!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 11:29:24 AM
just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.
(http://www.pic4ever.com/images/84.gif)
she says she loves watching me works, it turns her on.
can we apply something to the rent?
SEAL THE DEAL!
she due to inspect the inside of the camper soon.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 11:33:52 AM
just got a big hug from the landlady.
she asked if the park managers used the leave blower.
she said she loves blowjobs. about choked on my coffee.
(http://www.pic4ever.com/images/84.gif)
she says she loves watching me works, it turns her on.
can we apply something to the rent?
SEAL THE DEAL!
she due to inspect the inside of the camper soon.
Turn on that video conferencing!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 11:36:42 AM
back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Stick to your strengths ;)
Shouldn't be hard.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 11:37:43 AM
back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Stick to your strengths ;)
Shouldn't be hard.
Good mornin Dave!  Where are you at this week?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 11:37:49 AM
back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Stick to your strengths ;)
Shouldn't be hard.
At least until she gets there for "camper" inspection.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 11:39:17 AM
back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Stick to your strengths ;)
Shouldn't be hard.
At least until she gets there for "camper" inspection.
ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!  Dave, you have some extra coffee this mornin...cause you are on a ROLL!  ;D
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 11:41:43 AM
Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Good mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun. Saw the 1st six of Orange Shandy this weekend. Had a nice cart going, but I picked up 2 before they sell out. Murphy's Law.
I really enjoy that Orange Shandy, good stuff!
Leftover summer stuff.  Don't go with Shandy's after August.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 11:42:10 AM
Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Good mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun. Saw the 1st six of Orange Shandy this weekend. Had a nice cart going, but I picked up 2 before they sell out. Murphy's Law.
I really enjoy that Orange Shandy, good stuff!
Leftover summer stuff.  Don't go with Shandy's after August.
The Orange is the winter release, c'mon now!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 11:52:56 AM
back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Stick to your strengths ;)
Shouldn't be hard.
At least until she gets there for "camper" inspection.
ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!  Dave, you have some extra coffee this mornin...cause you are on a ROLL!  ;D
Indeed   8)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 11:54:21 AM
back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Stick to your strengths ;)
Shouldn't be hard.
At least until she gets there for "camper" inspection.
ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!  Dave, you have some extra coffee this mornin...cause you are on a ROLL!  ;D
Maybe I should hazzuh now, leave on a high note. It's all about showmanship, Jerry.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 11:54:33 AM
Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Good mornin BS!
In California maybe...

Morning, Shaun. Saw the 1st six of Orange Shandy this weekend. Had a nice cart going, but I picked up 2 before they sell out. Murphy's Law.
I really enjoy that Orange Shandy, good stuff!
Leftover summer stuff.  Don't go with Shandy's after August.
The Orange is the winter release, c'mon now!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 11:59:15 AM
back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Stick to your strengths ;)
Shouldn't be hard.
At least until she gets there for "camper" inspection.
ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!  Dave, you have some extra coffee this mornin...cause you are on a ROLL!  ;D
Maybe I should hazzuh now, leave on a high note. It's all about showmanship, Jerry.
;)  No reason we can't start Tuesday a little early
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 12:01:31 PM
Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Good mornin BS!
In California maybe...

Morning, Shaun. Saw the 1st six of Orange Shandy this weekend. Had a nice cart going, but I picked up 2 before they sell out. Murphy's Law.
I really enjoy that Orange Shandy, good stuff!
Leftover summer stuff.  Don't go with Shandy's after August.
The Orange is the winter release, c'mon now!
Orange is Sept  & Oct
Cranberry Ginger is Nov
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 12:04:08 PM
Yep... Feels like Monday. Morning, Fellas.
Good mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun. Saw the 1st six of Orange Shandy this weekend. Had a nice cart going, but I picked up 2 before they sell out. Murphy's Law.
I really enjoy that Orange Shandy, good stuff!
Leftover summer stuff.  Don't go with Shandy's after August.
The Orange is the winter release, c'mon now!

Indeed, The Orange is a Fall/Winter release.
They are also looking at 3 new for Fall/Winter: Harvest Patch, Old Fashioned and Cranberry Ginger Shandy's
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 12:14:30 PM
Hey lil'fish....Stogieguys has an assessment on Room 101 Big Payback, pretty much along the lines of what I had discussed,
AKA worth it for the price and not a junk discount riding on the name.  Did you try your's yet?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 12:16:50 PM
back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Stick to your strengths ;)
Shouldn't be hard.
At least until she gets there for "camper" inspection.

Sounds like she's fuckin with him hard... "messin with his emotions", so to speak. lol
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 12:24:16 PM
Shopping list:
http://beerstreetjournal.com/seasonal-return/
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 12:26:56 PM
AJ Overrun perfecto and water while I finish cleaning the venetian blinds. what a pain they are.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 12:29:31 PM
back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Stick to your strengths ;)
Shouldn't be hard.
At least until she gets there for "camper" inspection.

Sounds like she's fuckin with him hard... "messin with his emotions", so to speak. lol
Wouldn't be surprised, but I hope not.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 12:39:43 PM
back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Stick to your strengths ;)
Shouldn't be hard.
At least until she gets there for "camper" inspection.

Sounds like she's fuckin with him hard... "messin with his emotions", so to speak. lol
Wouldn't be surprised, but I hope not.
she's okay. just playing.
she played her cards right she could celebrate my anniversary with me tonight.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 20, 2014, 12:43:36 PM
Finally no work today. Off to the lake to drop a line.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 12:43:37 PM
back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Stick to your strengths ;)
Shouldn't be hard.
Good mornin Dave!  Where are you at this week?
Home for a couple of days then down to Clemson on Thursday.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 12:45:00 PM
Shopping list:
http://beerstreetjournal.com/seasonal-return/

Good looking list there. The Terrapin MooHoo Cocolate Milk Stout is always good. Even more rare is the White Chocolate version. Only had a few oz since we had to share a bomber last year. I will definitely look for that WnB.

The Heavy Seas Greater Pumpkin is pretty good. Not as heavy on the pumpkin/clove flavors as the ST Pumking.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 12:48:47 PM
Shopping list:
http://beerstreetjournal.com/seasonal-return/

Good looking list there. The Terrapin MooHoo Cocolate Milk Stout is always good. Even more rare is the White Chocolate version. Only had a few oz since we had to share a bomber last year. I will definitely look for that WnB.

The Heavy Seas Greater Pumpkin is pretty good. Not as heavy on the pumpkin/clove flavors as the ST Pumking.

That Sweetwater Happy Ending is also PFG!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 12:49:51 PM
Shopping list:
http://beerstreetjournal.com/seasonal-return/

Good looking list there. The Terrapin MooHoo Cocolate Milk Stout is always good. Even more rare is the White Chocolate version. Only had a few oz since we had to share a bomber last year. I will definitely look for that WnB.

The Heavy Seas Greater Pumpkin is pretty good. Not as heavy on the pumpkin/clove flavors as the ST Pumking.
Also looking forward to the ST 2XMAS and Old Man Winter.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 12:55:34 PM
back to cigars!
OOO toro and last of the coffee.
Stick to your strengths ;)
Shouldn't be hard.
Good mornin Dave!  Where are you at this week?
Home for a couple of days then down to Clemson on Thursday.
Awesome!!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 01:23:17 PM
.... and the lunchtime slow down.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 01:24:08 PM
.... and the lunchtime slow down.
Just had some meatloaf...say some prayers for my stomach gents!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 01:36:19 PM
.... and the lunchtime slow down.
Just had some meatloaf...say some prayers for my stomach gents!
burgers and hot Italian sausage going on the grill soon for a late lunch early dinner.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 01:37:30 PM
.... and the lunchtime slow down.
Just had some meatloaf...say some prayers for my stomach gents!
burgers and hot Italian sausage going on the grill soon for a late lunch early dinner.
Hot Italian Sausage, that the land lady's nickname for you?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 01:43:22 PM
.... and the lunchtime slow down.
Just had some meatloaf...say some prayers for my stomach gents!
burgers and hot Italian sausage going on the grill soon for a late lunch early dinner.
Hot Italian Sausage, that the land lady's nickname for you?
Are they still planning on selling?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 01:47:45 PM
.... and the lunchtime slow down.
Just had some meatloaf...say some prayers for my stomach gents!
burgers and hot Italian sausage going on the grill soon for a late lunch early dinner.
Hot Italian Sausage, that the land lady's nickname for you?
Ha!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 01:48:25 PM
It's like y'all have been double dutchin' for a while now and I don't know how to jump in...  Ms. Mary Mack, Mack, Mack...
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 01:52:26 PM
It's like y'all have been double dutchin' for a while now and I don't know how to jump in...  Ms. Mary Mack, Mack, Mack...
Quack Quack...good afternoon to ya Tony!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2014, 01:56:00 PM
Hey lil'fish....Stogieguys has an assessment on Room 101 Big Payback, pretty much along the lines of what I had discussed,
AKA worth it for the price and not a junk discount riding on the name.  Did you try your's yet?
Hey Dave, just catching up, online safety training today. I have not tried the Payback yet but I will this weekend. I did smoke the Jericho Hill though, that was really good
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 02:09:23 PM
.... and the lunchtime slow down.
Just had some meatloaf...say some prayers for my stomach gents!
burgers and hot Italian sausage going on the grill soon for a late lunch early dinner.
Hot Italian Sausage, that the land lady's nickname for you?
Are they still planning on selling?
she says it's been on the market for years. I'm sure if she got a reasonable offer she'd take it. basically it belongs to her husband, he wants nothing to do with it.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 02:11:28 PM
Hey lil'fish....Stogieguys has an assessment on Room 101 Big Payback, pretty much along the lines of what I had discussed,
AKA worth it for the price and not a junk discount riding on the name.  Did you try your's yet?
Hey Dave, just catching up, online safety training today. I have not tried the Payback yet but I will this weekend. I did smoke the Jericho Hill though, that was really good

That much better than the Headley?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 02:18:41 PM
It's like y'all have been double dutchin' for a while now and I don't know how to jump in...  Ms. Mary Mack, Mack, Mack...
That image is just a little disturbing.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 20, 2014, 02:21:23 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 02:21:48 PM
Hey lil'fish....Stogieguys has an assessment on Room 101 Big Payback, pretty much along the lines of what I had discussed,
AKA worth it for the price and not a junk discount riding on the name.  Did you try your's yet?
Hey Dave, just catching up, online safety training today. I have not tried the Payback yet but I will this weekend. I did smoke the Jericho Hill though, that was really good

That much better than the Headley?
Headley Grange is a fine cigar.  I would say the Jericho Hill is a little older, subtler, more refined version of a HG.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 02:23:41 PM
Hazzuh!

See ya, Davo
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 02:24:07 PM
.... and the lunchtime slow down.
Just had some meatloaf...say some prayers for my stomach gents!
burgers and hot Italian sausage going on the grill soon for a late lunch early dinner.
Hot Italian Sausage, that the land lady's nickname for you?
Are they still planning on selling?
she says it's been on the market for years. I'm sure if she got a reasonable offer she'd take it. basically it belongs to her husband, he wants nothing to do with it.
Time for her to get a little D, ugh, I mean Dean, in her life!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 02:24:28 PM
Hazzuh!
See ya Dave!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 02:24:42 PM
Have a good one Dave!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 02:25:25 PM
Hey lil'fish....Stogieguys has an assessment on Room 101 Big Payback, pretty much along the lines of what I had discussed,
AKA worth it for the price and not a junk discount riding on the name.  Did you try your's yet?
Hey Dave, just catching up, online safety training today. I have not tried the Payback yet but I will this weekend. I did smoke the Jericho Hill though, that was really good

That much better than the Headley?
Headley Grange is a fine cigar.  I would say the Jericho Hill is a little older, subtler, more refined version of a HG.
I will have a review for the JH in a few days...bought some from a brother on SnS $6ea for the LBV size, or w/e it's called, $6ea for Viaje HHGs, and a $12 tin of Papas Fritas!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 02:26:59 PM
Hey lil'fish....Stogieguys has an assessment on Room 101 Big Payback, pretty much along the lines of what I had discussed,
AKA worth it for the price and not a junk discount riding on the name.  Did you try your's yet?
Hey Dave, just catching up, online safety training today. I have not tried the Payback yet but I will this weekend. I did smoke the Jericho Hill though, that was really good

That much better than the Headley?
Headley Grange is a fine cigar.  I would say the Jericho Hill is a little older, subtler, more refined version of a HG.

Which vitola do you prefer for the Jericho? I like the corona in both the Four Kicks and The Headley.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 02:37:34 PM
It's like y'all have been double dutchin' for a while now and I don't know how to jump in...  Ms. Mary Mack, Mack, Mack...
That image is just a little disturbing.
Could be worse.  How goes it, ClemsonboundDave?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 02:48:15 PM
And it's done!  http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299 (http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 20, 2014, 02:49:35 PM
good morning guys. I love Mondays! this Monday especially. today is my wedding anniversary and I didn't get a gift, or a card, or a dinner invitation. best gift is being elsewhere from her, the deadbeats, the chaos, the drama. Happy Anniversary to me!
The difference between a divorce and a legal separation is that a legal separation gives a husband time to hide his money .  -- Johnny Carson

Happy Separation....!!!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 03:09:51 PM
And it's done!  http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299 (http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299)
I hope they don't wind up changing the formula of the Deep Dish.  ???
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 03:13:12 PM
And it's done!  http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299 (http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299)
I hope they don't wind up changing the formula of the Deep Dish.  ???
You are probably hoping Gurk is next and they will make you a nice Gurk Beast Kuba Kuba!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 20, 2014, 03:14:32 PM
good morning guys. I love Mondays! this Monday especially. today is my wedding anniversary and I didn't get a gift, or a card, or a dinner invitation. best gift is being elsewhere from her, the deadbeats, the chaos, the drama. Happy Anniversary to me!
The difference between a divorce and a legal separation is that a legal separation gives a husband time to hide his money .  -- Johnny Carson

Happy Separation....!!!
thanks BD. no money to hide, just paying bills that didn't get caught up in years.
paperwork is at my attorney's office just waiting for June. divorce will give me a small percentage of her pension, she waived any rights to mine because of the money she spent on the deadbeats.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 03:19:29 PM
And it's done!  http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299 (http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299)
I hope they don't wind up changing the formula of the Deep Dish.  ???
You are probably hoping Gurk is next and they will make you a nice Gurk Beast Kuba Kuba!
There is nothing to buy.  Hansotia doesn't grow our blend anything.  I guess someone can buy the name?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 03:21:18 PM
And it's done!  http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299 (http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299)
I hope they don't wind up changing the formula of the Deep Dish.  ???
You are probably hoping Gurk is next and they will make you a nice Gurk Beast Kuba Kuba!
There is nothing to buy.  Hansotia doesn't grow our blend anything.  I guess someone can buy the name?
That's what happened with DE...does DE grow tobacco?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 20, 2014, 03:21:54 PM
2015 Calendar's ....  Dollar General had $1.00 2015 Calendar's.  Wall, purse, and ones that look like little books. The wall calendars had various themes such as Kittens, Puppies, Hot Rods, Mountains, and Tropical.  I only mentioned it because last year we couldn't find a calendar any where except for the expensive one $15 and up, and they were on the internet.  We use ours to write down out doctors appointments, birthdays, paid bills, and anything else we wish to keep track of.  We never gave a calendar a 2nd thought until March of 2014 when we started going nuts trying to keep track of things, and ended up buying an expensive one.  (Mmmm, I wonder if anyone really cares about a calendar other than me...?)  Use your phone apps I guess..?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 03:23:06 PM
And it's done!  http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299 (http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299)

Not psyched about that at all... Swisher will put Acid in every gas station from coast to coast. I'm sure that was their biggest interest in DE.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 03:24:48 PM
2015 Calendar's ....  Dollar General had $1.00 2015 Calendar's.  Wall, purse, and ones that look like little books. The wall calendars had various themes such as Kittens, Puppies, Hot Rods, Mountains, and Tropical.  I only mentioned it because last year we couldn't find a calendar any where except for the expensive one $15 and up, and they were on the internet.  We use ours to write down out doctors appointments, birthdays, paid bills, and anything else we wish to keep track of.  We never gave a calendar a 2nd thought until March of 2014 when we started going nuts trying to keep track of things, and ended up buying an expensive one.  (Mmmm, I wonder if anyone really cares about a calendar other than me...?)  Use your phone apps I guess..?
All on my phone :)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 20, 2014, 03:25:28 PM
And it's done!  http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299 (http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299)
I hope they don't wind up changing the formula of the Deep Dish.  ???
You are probably hoping Gurk is next and they will make you a nice Gurk Beast Kuba Kuba!
There is nothing to buy.  Hansotia doesn't grow our blend anything.  I guess someone can buy the name?
That's what happened with DE...does DE grow tobacco?
I have no idea.  But I do know you can't grow a cookie tree with elves in it.  Plant one of your favorite cookies, and pour 1/2 gal. of milk on it.  At least it didn't work for me..!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 03:32:43 PM
Hello Shaun Harrison,

Thanks again for shopping with Atlantic Cigar!

You asked us to send you an e-mail when the My Father Connecticut  My Father Connecticut Corona Gorda was in stock. Good News! These are in stock and ready for delivery (supplies may be limited).
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 03:35:31 PM
And it's done!  http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299 (http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299)
I hope they don't wind up changing the formula of the Deep Dish.  ???
You are probably hoping Gurk is next and they will make you a nice Gurk Beast Kuba Kuba!
There is nothing to buy.  Hansotia doesn't grow our blend anything.  I guess someone can buy the name?
That's what happened with DE...does DE grow tobacco?
I don't think he grows anything but he's got to blend and have tons of tobacco infusing, etc.  So it's slightly different.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 03:37:25 PM
2015 Calendar's ....  Dollar General had $1.00 2015 Calendar's.  Wall, purse, and ones that look like little books. The wall calendars had various themes such as Kittens, Puppies, Hot Rods, Mountains, and Tropical.  I only mentioned it because last year we couldn't find a calendar any where except for the expensive one $15 and up, and they were on the internet.  We use ours to write down out doctors appointments, birthdays, paid bills, and anything else we wish to keep track of.  We never gave a calendar a 2nd thought until March of 2014 when we started going nuts trying to keep track of things, and ended up buying an expensive one.  (Mmmm, I wonder if anyone really cares about a calendar other than me...?)  Use your phone apps I guess..?
Google Calendar for me.  Sorry to shit on your point.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 03:45:07 PM
2015 Calendar's ....  Dollar General had $1.00 2015 Calendar's.  Wall, purse, and ones that look like little books. The wall calendars had various themes such as Kittens, Puppies, Hot Rods, Mountains, and Tropical.  I only mentioned it because last year we couldn't find a calendar any where except for the expensive one $15 and up, and they were on the internet.  We use ours to write down out doctors appointments, birthdays, paid bills, and anything else we wish to keep track of.  We never gave a calendar a 2nd thought until March of 2014 when we started going nuts trying to keep track of things, and ended up buying an expensive one.  (Mmmm, I wonder if anyone really cares about a calendar other than me...?)  Use your phone apps I guess..?
Google Calendar for me.  Sorry to shit on your point.

Speaking of Calender... When the fuck is Shauns herf? Like we're all just going to schedule around him at the last minute. WTF  ;)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 20, 2014, 03:45:31 PM
2015 Calendar's ....  Dollar General had $1.00 2015 Calendar's.  Wall, purse, and ones that look like little books. The wall calendars had various themes such as Kittens, Puppies, Hot Rods, Mountains, and Tropical.  I only mentioned it because last year we couldn't find a calendar any where except for the expensive one $15 and up, and they were on the internet.  We use ours to write down out doctors appointments, birthdays, paid bills, and anything else we wish to keep track of.  We never gave a calendar a 2nd thought until March of 2014 when we started going nuts trying to keep track of things, and ended up buying an expensive one.  (Mmmm, I wonder if anyone really cares about a calendar other than me...?)  Use your phone apps I guess..?
Google Calendar for me.  Sorry to shit on your point.
I guess I'm not high tech yet.. :)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 03:45:39 PM
It's like y'all have been double dutchin' for a while now and I don't know how to jump in...  Ms. Mary Mack, Mack, Mack...
That image is just a little disturbing.
Could be worse.  How goes it, ClemsonboundDave?
Just gotta survive two more days in the office...
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 20, 2014, 03:46:21 PM
The laptop battery is low.  Time to recharge.  Bbl.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 03:47:41 PM
[...]

Shit, sorry BotL.  Wed night work for you ladies?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 03:48:55 PM
2015 Calendar's ....  Dollar General had $1.00 2015 Calendar's.  Wall, purse, and ones that look like little books. The wall calendars had various themes such as Kittens, Puppies, Hot Rods, Mountains, and Tropical.  I only mentioned it because last year we couldn't find a calendar any where except for the expensive one $15 and up, and they were on the internet.  We use ours to write down out doctors appointments, birthdays, paid bills, and anything else we wish to keep track of.  We never gave a calendar a 2nd thought until March of 2014 when we started going nuts trying to keep track of things, and ended up buying an expensive one.  (Mmmm, I wonder if anyone really cares about a calendar other than me...?)  Use your phone apps I guess..?
Google Calendar for me.  Sorry to shit on your point.
I guess I'm not high tech yet.. :)
You're on here, so that's something.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 03:49:51 PM
[...]

You weren't invited?  Check your PMs.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 03:52:45 PM
It's like y'all have been double dutchin' for a while now and I don't know how to jump in...  Ms. Mary Mack, Mack, Mack...
That image is just a little disturbing.
Could be worse.  How goes it, ClemsonboundDave?
Just gotta survive two more days in the office...
I hear ya.  Considering heading out a little early to enjoy myself a Perdomo that I pulled out blind, this morning.  Not even sure which one it was.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 03:53:59 PM
And it's done!  http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299 (http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299)
Well that explain the bailing of all the senior staff this year.  I'm sure Swisher will love the infused, be interesting to see how much freedom is given to LPs...
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 03:55:52 PM
And it's done!  http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299 (http://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-acquires-drew-estate/72299)
Well that explain the bailing of all the senior staff this year.  I'm sure Swisher will love the infused, be interesting to see how much freedom is given to LPs...
Agreed - more $$ for Tats!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 03:59:04 PM
Hey lil'fish....Stogieguys has an assessment on Room 101 Big Payback, pretty much along the lines of what I had discussed,
AKA worth it for the price and not a junk discount riding on the name.  Did you try your's yet?
Hey Dave, just catching up, online safety training today. I have not tried the Payback yet but I will this weekend. I did smoke the Jericho Hill though, that was really good

That much better than the Headley?
Headley Grange is a fine cigar.  I would say the Jericho Hill is a little older, subtler, more refined version of a HG.

Which vitola do you prefer for the Jericho? I like the corona in both the Four Kicks and The Headley.
I've only had the corona and toro and liked them both.  The four vitola sampler is nice on Atlantic for $26 ($23 for VIP), but I haven't worked my way all the way through one without sharing yet.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 04:00:40 PM
Hey lil'fish....Stogieguys has an assessment on Room 101 Big Payback, pretty much along the lines of what I had discussed,
AKA worth it for the price and not a junk discount riding on the name.  Did you try your's yet?
Hey Dave, just catching up, online safety training today. I have not tried the Payback yet but I will this weekend. I did smoke the Jericho Hill though, that was really good
That much better than the Headley?
Headley Grange is a fine cigar.  I would say the Jericho Hill is a little older, subtler, more refined version of a HG.
Which vitola do you prefer for the Jericho? I like the corona in both the Four Kicks and The Headley.
I've only had the corona and toro and liked them both.  The four vitola sampler is nice on Atlantic for $26 ($23 for VIP), but I haven't worked my way all the way through one without sharing yet.
Fixed it.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 04:01:40 PM
Go figure... Today's Joe is a David.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 04:05:02 PM
[...]

What's a PM?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2014, 04:15:05 PM
Go figure... Today's Joe is a David.
Yea, and your point is??   ???
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 04:19:00 PM
[...]

The explanation is in a 2nd PM.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 20, 2014, 04:41:23 PM
[...]

Thanks. I'll check my mailbox when I get home.

Peace out, A town.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 04:59:35 PM
[...]

Have a good night!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 05:22:04 PM
[...]

No.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 05:27:11 PM
[...]

Tony, it's not Tuesday yet, please save those sort of comments until tomorrow. ;)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2014, 05:30:37 PM
CG87 out...go Steelers!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 05:52:30 PM
[...]

Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 05:53:04 PM
CG87 out...go Steelers!
+1
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Johnny on October 20, 2014, 06:00:09 PM
CG87 out...go Steelers!
+1
Tony, I can't log in by regular channels, and I can't get into my Email, help!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 06:38:21 PM
CG87 out...go Steelers!
+1
Tony, I can't log in by regular channels, and I can't get into my Email, help!
What do you mean?  What is the exact error you're getting?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Johnny on October 20, 2014, 06:44:46 PM
CG87 out...go Steelers!
+1
Tony, I can't log in by regular channels, and I can't get into my Email, help!
What do you mean?  What is the exact error you're getting?
CG87 out...go Steelers!
+1
Tony, I can't log in by regular channels, and I can't get into my Email, help!
It says log in and password are wrong.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Johnny on October 20, 2014, 07:12:43 PM
I'm fine here on the phone but was trying to get the laptop logged on.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Johnny on October 20, 2014, 07:38:13 PM
I'm fine here on the phone but was trying to get the laptop logged on.
On my net book it has me listed as guest.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 09:06:31 PM

I'm fine here on the phone but was trying to get the laptop logged on.
On my net book it has me listed as guest.

Sorry Johnny, been a busy evening and I haven't had a chance to look into this.  So are you saying that you can log on properly from your phone but not from your netbook?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 09:08:15 PM
I'm fine here on the phone but was trying to get the laptop logged on.
Sorry again, Johnny.  I just saw this.  Give me a moment.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 20, 2014, 09:09:34 PM
I'm just lurking...  ;)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 09:19:18 PM
Johnny, can you see the PMs on this site using your phone?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 20, 2014, 09:34:10 PM
Johnny, can you see the PMs on this site using your phone?
Johnny, how many fingers am I holding up...?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 09:48:38 PM
Johnny, can you see the PMs on this site using your phone?
Johnny, how many fingers am I holding up...?
One?
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 09:53:27 PM
Johnny, I've gotta get on a conference call in 6 minutes.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2014, 10:53:08 PM
Johnny, can you see the PMs on this site using your phone?
Johnny, how many fingers am I holding up...?
One?
Oh schitt, haven't been on all day, but logging on to see this short exchange was worth it.  LMAO.
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2014, 11:04:02 PM
Johnny, can you see the PMs on this site using your phone?
Johnny, how many fingers am I holding up...?
One?
Oh schitt, haven't been on all day, but logging on to see this short exchange was worth it.  LMAO.
We do what we can.  LOL.  :)
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 20, 2014, 11:10:29 PM
Johnny, can you see the PMs on this site using your phone?
Johnny, how many fingers am I holding up...?
One?
Oh schitt, haven't been on all day, but logging on to see this short exchange was worth it.  LMAO.
Good evening Bean...!
Title: Re: 10/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 20, 2014, 11:18:41 PM
It's past my bed time.... Good night all..!!!!