Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2015
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2015, 06:29:35 AM »

Morning LSU, quiet Saturday.  Nice large cup of CDM going here.
So how did you like the article about our stupid quarterback and a few of his team mates yesterday?

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2015, 06:29:41 AM »

good morning guys. it was a rough day for the bikerlady, surgery was more intensive than she thought. she hurts. I am off to Orlando to pick my daughter up at the airport. cigars and coffee.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2015
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2015, 06:30:05 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave.
Good morning Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2015
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2015, 06:30:56 AM »

good morning guys. it was a rough day for the bikerlady, surgery was more intensive than she thought. she hurts. I am off to Orlando to pick my daughter up at the airport. cigars and coffee.
Good morning Dean, enjoy your time with your daughter.

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2015, 06:32:52 AM »

Lets at least turn the page, shall we?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2015
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2015, 06:35:51 AM »

Lets at least turn the page, shall we?
I don't think we will be flipping many pages today.

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2015, 06:36:45 AM »

Morning Dean, safe travels.  If you're going to be in Orlando, you should stop off at Corona Cigar lounge.

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2015, 06:37:21 AM »

Lets at least turn the page, shall we?
I don't think we will be flipping many pages today.
I believe you're correct there sir.

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2015, 06:44:32 AM »

Morning LSU, quiet Saturday.  Nice large cup of CDM going here.
So how did you like the article about our stupid quarterback and a few of his team mates yesterday?
LOL maybe they will keep him in jail so he can't play forcing them to find a decent quarterback.  But since it was in EBR Parish charges will likely be dropped against all,of them.

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2015, 06:45:15 AM »

Morning LSU, quiet Saturday.  Nice large cup of CDM going here.
Good morning Native, Decaf Community Cafe here, I sure miss the real coffee.
Man I bet you do miss the real deal.  Are you still smoking a few cigars?

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2015, 06:48:12 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave and Bye Dean, drive safe.  Corona would be a nice stop, might run into Tiger there since he is not at the U.S. Open today.  Michael Jordon is a customer there too.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2015
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2015, 06:49:24 AM »

Morning LSU, quiet Saturday.  Nice large cup of CDM going here.
Good morning Native, Decaf Community Cafe here, I sure miss the real coffee.
Man I bet you do miss the real deal.  Are you still smoking a few cigars?
Only about 3 Robusto or larger cigars this year, I smoke mostly the little La Aurora Leoninos coronas and can't seem to finish 1 of them at a time. I think the warden had the doctor spike my medicine to make me behave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2015
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2015, 06:52:45 AM »

Morning LSU, quiet Saturday.  Nice large cup of CDM going here.
So how did you like the article about our stupid quarterback and a few of his team mates yesterday?
LOL maybe they will keep him in jail so he can't play forcing them to find a decent quarterback.  But since it was in EBR Parish charges will likely be dropped against all,of them.
All but one got out yesterday on bond, only 1 guy still in parish prison on 15,000.00 bond since he can't shave himself and even his family must be tired of his antics.  We might be better off without Jennings anyway, hopefully Les just cuts the idiots and we are done with them all.

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2015, 06:55:34 AM »

Morning LSU, quiet Saturday.  Nice large cup of CDM going here.
So how did you like the article about our stupid quarterback and a few of his team mates yesterday?
LOL maybe they will keep him in jail so he can't play forcing them to find a decent quarterback.  But since it was in EBR Parish charges will likely be dropped against all,of them.
All but one got out yesterday on bond, only 1 guy still in parish prison on 15,000.00 bond since he can't shave himself and even his family must be tired of his antics.  We might be better off without Jennings anyway, hopefully Les just cuts the idiots and we are done with them all.
Indeed, getting rid of Jennings would definitely be a plus.

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2015, 08:09:57 AM »

SHEESH!  Went back to sleep for an hour and not a single post while I was done.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6