Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2022, 01:22:46 PM »

I'm expecting my brown box from cigar.com today but it hasn't arrived yet.

In the meantime, I received an unexpected package from Drew Estate with an apology for cancelling their event last year due to Covid-19. Very cool, especially the spray can torch lighter. It even rattles like a real paint can.

That's definitely an interesting looking lighter.

My package is still in transit, so I'm not getting it today. Hope it's still here on Sunday evening.

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2022, 01:50:05 PM »

I'm expecting my brown box from cigar.com today but it hasn't arrived yet.

In the meantime, I received an unexpected package from Drew Estate with an apology for cancelling their event last year due to Covid-19. Very cool, especially the spray can torch lighter. It even rattles like a real paint can.

That's definitely an interesting looking lighter.

My package is still in transit, so I'm not getting it today. Hope it's still here on Sunday evening.
You might be able to leave a sign asking not to leave any packages. Then you can pick it up from the local UPS office on Monday.

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2022, 01:59:28 PM »

I'm expecting my brown box from cigar.com today but it hasn't arrived yet.

In the meantime, I received an unexpected package from Drew Estate with an apology for cancelling their event last year due to Covid-19. Very cool, especially the spray can torch lighter. It even rattles like a real paint can.

That's definitely an interesting looking lighter.

My package is still in transit, so I'm not getting it today. Hope it's still here on Sunday evening.
You might be able to leave a sign asking not to leave any packages. Then you can pick it up from the local UPS office on Monday.
That's definitely an option, though, I feel like that's making an announcement that no one is home.

I've never had a package stolen before, so I'll just cross my fingers and hope.

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2022, 02:18:14 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2022, 03:16:05 PM »

I'm expecting my brown box from cigar.com today but it hasn't arrived yet.

In the meantime, I received an unexpected package from Drew Estate with an apology for cancelling their event last year due to Covid-19. Very cool, especially the spray can torch lighter. It even rattles like a real paint can.

That's definitely an interesting looking lighter.

My package is still in transit, so I'm not getting it today. Hope it's still here on Sunday evening.
You might be able to leave a sign asking not to leave any packages. Then you can pick it up from the local UPS office on Monday.
That's definitely an option, though, I feel like that's making an announcement that no one is home.

I've never had a package stolen before, so I'll just cross my fingers and hope.
You can do it on their website

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2022, 03:17:21 PM »

Afternoon.

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2022, 03:53:55 PM »

Afternoon.
Are you and the pooch back on the porch?

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2022, 03:55:05 PM »

I'm expecting my brown box from cigar.com today but it hasn't arrived yet.

In the meantime, I received an unexpected package from Drew Estate with an apology for cancelling their event last year due to Covid-19. Very cool, especially the spray can torch lighter. It even rattles like a real paint can.

That's definitely an interesting looking lighter.

My package is still in transit, so I'm not getting it today. Hope it's still here on Sunday evening.
You might be able to leave a sign asking not to leave any packages. Then you can pick it up from the local UPS office on Monday.
That's definitely an option, though, I feel like that's making an announcement that no one is home.

I've never had a package stolen before, so I'll just cross my fingers and hope.
My brown box showed up. I may smoke one OTT tomorrow.

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2022, 09:46:08 PM »

Early tomorrow morning, the RealFeel is supposed to be 23°. I'm so over this.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]