Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2022, 09:53:57 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Former Secretary of State James A. Baker III is 92.
Actor-singer Ann-Margret is 81.
Actor Paul Guilfoyle is 73.
Former “Tonight Show” host Jay Leno is 72.
Rock musician Chuck Leavell is 70.
Actor Mary McDonnell is 70.
Rock singer-musician Kim Gordon (Sonic Youth) is 69.
Actor Nancy Lee Grahn is 66.
Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan is 62.
Rapper Too Short is 56.
Actor Bridget Moynahan is 51.
Actor Chris Young is 51.
Rapper Big Gipp is 50.
Actor Jorge Garcia is 49.
Actor Elisabeth Rohm is 49.
Actor Penelope Cruz is 48.
Actor Nate Richert is 44.
TV personalities Drew and Jonathan Scott are 44.
Actor Jessica Alba is 41.
Actor Harry Shum Jr. is 40.
Actor Jenna Ushkowitz is 36.
Actor Aleisha Allen is 31.

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2022, 09:54:22 AM »

Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2022, 09:59:46 AM »

Nothing but system issues here today, just about ready to punch something.

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2022, 10:00:36 AM »

Good morning, Dave. Getting ready for road trip weekend? Are you taking tomorrow off?
Yes sir, we're leaving tomorrow morning, back on Sunday.
I also have a long weekend but I'm taking the extra day on the other side.
Nice. What's on your docket?
Car needs to get serviced. Cigar needs to get smoked. Lunch needs to be eaten. I'll play the rest by ear.
Sounds like a good start.
Let's hope the weather cooperates.
Supposed to be in the 60s this weekend, so there's that.
And no rain in the forecast for the drive tomorrow, so that's nice.
You think you'll have time to visit Famous or CI? Although, I heard that Famous got rid of the restaurant. That place was great. There is still the Wooden Match.
I'll be visiting the downtown CI store Saturday. We'll be on that main drag for lunch at Brew Works and an escape room next door. The CI store is just a couple stores down the block.
I was just doing a quick check...they used to offer in-store coupons on the website, but couldn't find any....(been a good while since I've looked_)

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2022, 10:00:58 AM »

Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9
Do we count the twins if we could spot them, but not which one is which? Lol

4

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2022, 10:02:22 AM »

Nothing but system issues here today, just about ready to punch something.
?

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2022, 10:02:28 AM »

[...]
Interesting, the site now shows the downtown location has a lounge. I wonder if they're referring to the 2 chairs in the back, or if they've actually expanded that location.

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2022, 10:02:56 AM »

Nothing but system issues here today, just about ready to punch something.
?
That would be better than what I'm planning to do.  ;D

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2022, 10:26:37 AM »

Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9
Eleven.

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2022, 11:55:35 AM »

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2022, 11:56:21 AM »

I'm baaaaaack!
Welcome baaaaaack, Dave.

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2022, 12:09:43 PM »

[...]

Coinkydink of the day...

Despite their age, Kim Gordon and Chris Young will never be old.
Edit:  Also, Jenna Ushkowitz and Harry Shum Jr may or may not have dated.

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2022, 12:17:00 PM »

[...]

CNS

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2022, 12:20:08 PM »

[...]

By the way, I don't know any of them from my previous post.

8 for me.

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2022, 12:48:26 PM »

I'm expecting my brown box from cigar.com today but it hasn't arrived yet.

In the meantime, I received an unexpected package from Drew Estate with an apology for cancelling their event last year due to Covid-19. Very cool, especially the spray can torch lighter. It even rattles like a real paint can.

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4