CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: 11/15/2014  (Read 19014 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 11/15/2014
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2014, 08:33:47 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's.
So should I put my schedule on the calendar?  Only two more trips this year.... week of Dec. 9 to York PA and Dec. 15 to Reno NV.
Reno is nice.  You are on cruise control then for this year.
Yea, pretty much.  Off all Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks and a couple of other days in there.  Year is pretty much done.
I am off 2 days for Thanksgiving and 2-1/2 for Christmas but will go to the office the other days and carry the leave time over.  Will not be 10 people out of the 56 in the office those weeks so good time to be there and we are not traveling for the Holiday's PTL!  Going to Sc in mid-December for about a week.

dwgbryant

« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2014, 08:37:50 AM »

good morning Daves, Chip, Tony. back from breakfast. 41 fucking degrees in Florida! HC connie and more coffee. tattoo getting finished today, 1 pm - however long it takes.
Well WTF you been hiding?  Last time we heard from you you were going to the Verizon store 2 days ago.  Oh Yeah Good. Morning Dean. 
sat with the manager at Verizon yesterday morning. the nitwits working for him don't know shit. next month I break the contract. going to cost me $510 but it will be worth it. if I drop it now it would cost $640. this way the 'family' has time to figure something out for themselves. my new individual plan will only be $60 a month plus extra $50 if I upgrade the 18 month old phone. in the long run I'll be money ahead. next week I go to terminate the car insurance.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2014, 08:39:39 AM »

Good mornin gents!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2014, 08:41:50 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's.
So should I put my schedule on the calendar?  Only two more trips this year.... week of Dec. 9 to York PA and Dec. 15 to Reno NV.
Reno is nice.  You are on cruise control then for this year.
Yea, pretty much.  Off all Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks and a couple of other days in there.  Year is pretty much done.
Bastige.
;D

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2014, 08:43:13 AM »

good morning Daves, Chip, Tony. back from breakfast. 41 fucking degrees in Florida! HC connie and more coffee. tattoo getting finished today, 1 pm - however long it takes.
Well WTF you been hiding?  Last time we heard from you you were going to the Verizon store 2 days ago.  Oh Yeah Good. Morning Dean. 
sat with the manager at Verizon yesterday morning. the nitwits working for him don't know shit. next month I break the contract. going to cost me $510 but it will be worth it. if I drop it now it would cost $640. this way the 'family' has time to figure something out for themselves. my new individual plan will only be $60 a month plus extra $50 if I upgrade the 18 month old phone. in the long run I'll be money ahead. next week I go to terminate the car insurance.
Moving forward!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2014, 08:45:22 AM »

Moving forward!
+1 and keep moving that direction

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2014, 08:46:15 AM »

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG what brings you here on Saturday?  Too damn cold up there to be anywhere else?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2014, 08:47:14 AM »

Dumbasses at AT&T are no different either.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2014, 08:47:52 AM »

Game #1, won 5-0.  Next game starts in 10 minutes.  In the car now trying to warm up the tootsies.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2014, 08:48:17 AM »

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG what brings you here on Saturday?  Too damn cold up there to be anywhere else?
Way too damn cold!  Doing some work for a little bit and will then resume my garage projects and get in a cigar :)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2014, 08:49:00 AM »

Game #1, won 5-0.  Next game starts in 10 minutes.  In the car now trying to warm up the tootsies.
Hot-box that biach!  Mornin Tony, Dave, Dave, Tex, Dean, and anyone else I missed!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2014, 08:49:02 AM »

Under 200 to go in 12 days for 5 Turkey's!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2014, 08:49:57 AM »

Sux to win!  You better dig out that flask.

dwgbryant

« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2014, 08:51:51 AM »

Moving forward!
yep, and all that will be left will be the tax levy that I'm not getting help with. hopefully when my lawyer daughter sends the wife the legal paperwork she'll come to her senses and put the camper up for sale.

dwgbryant

« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2014, 08:52:28 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10