Sheesh it is a slow Banter day!  I am on hold with Verizon so I got plenty of time to banter.
I'm convinced there are a finite number of banter posts.  If we use them up on a Wednesday, there will be less for the rest of the week.  Think of this lull as a banter refractory period.
Give us a blue pill and we'll be able to post more right now.
CiagraBanter.com?
Now we just need a black and white picture of 2 guys smoking in bathtubs to act as our logo.
Will this do?
That'll work. I went looking for a picture of Gibson and Garner sitting in the tub at the end of Maverick, but came up empty.
Thank god!

Sheesh it is a slow Banter day!  I am on hold with Verizon so I got plenty of time to banter.
I'm convinced there are a finite number of banter posts.  If we use them up on a Wednesday, there will be less for the rest of the week.  Think of this lull as a banter refractory period.
Give us a blue pill and we'll be able to post more right now.
CiagraBanter.com?
Or CigalisBanter.com  (got to keep the options open)
Always!  Never know if someone is squatting on the domain name.  ;)

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Murcielago robusto and toro, box or bundle at Atlantic!
Toro, bundle
    20/$71

Sheesh it is a slow Banter day!  I am on hold with Verizon so I got plenty of time to banter.
I'm convinced there are a finite number of banter posts.  If we use them up on a Wednesday, there will be less for the rest of the week.  Think of this lull as a banter refractory period.
Give us a blue pill and we'll be able to post more right now.
CiagraBanter.com?
Now we just need a black and white picture of 2 guys smoking in bathtubs to act as our logo.
Will this do?
That'll work. I went looking for a picture of Gibson and Garner sitting in the tub at the end of Maverick, but came up empty.
did you try Maverick and Goose?
That beach volleyball scene is too hot for this banter.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Sheesh it is a slow Banter day!  I am on hold with Verizon so I got plenty of time to banter.
I'm convinced there are a finite number of banter posts.  If we use them up on a Wednesday, there will be less for the rest of the week.  Think of this lull as a banter refractory period.
Give us a blue pill and we'll be able to post more right now.
CiagraBanter.com?
Or CigalisBanter.com  (got to keep the options open)
Always!  Never know if someone is squatting on the domain name.  ;)
kegon just started Cigarbarter.com a community to trade cigars and get ripped off.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Sheesh it is a slow Banter day!  I am on hold with Verizon so I got plenty of time to banter.
I'm convinced there are a finite number of banter posts.  If we use them up on a Wednesday, there will be less for the rest of the week.  Think of this lull as a banter refractory period.
Give us a blue pill and we'll be able to post more right now.
CiagraBanter.com?
Now we just need a black and white picture of 2 guys smoking in bathtubs to act as our logo.
Will this do?
That'll work. I went looking for a picture of Gibson and Garner sitting in the tub at the end of Maverick, but came up empty.
did you try Maverick and Goose?
That beach volleyball scene is too hot for this banter.
yea, that Scientology Gay Porn is a bit over the top.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

So Cigars..........adios

Just got in my Opus buy from Monday - woof, I can feel my wallet cringing

So Cigars..........adios
Giving up on them totally now?

So Cigars..........adios
Giving up on them totally now?
FIRE SALE!
So then he has no reason to go to Florida in January...

Lunch time - taco in a bag!

Just like Oy, stop in, drop either a bombshell or a red herring then wander off to let us speculate.