Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
No big plans, son is home for a short visit and we are having Thanksgiving lunch today, he will not be back until Christmas.  Tires I ordered came yesterday so got to drop my truck off this morning to get them put on.

PAYDAY!  Mornin Gents!
Is it? I know it's Friday, no idea when I get paid but cheers!
Well, YOU don't, but a deposit in your name is put in your wife's bank account.

PAYDAY!  Mornin Gents!
Is it? I know it's Friday, no idea when I get paid but cheers!
Well, YOU don't, but a deposit in your name is put in your wife's bank account.
Bingo! hahaha  Mornin Dave and Scotty!

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
No big plans, son is home for a short visit and we are having Thanksgiving lunch today, he will not be back until Christmas.  Tires I ordered came yesterday so got to drop my truck off this morning to get them put on.
Need to get an astrostart and some winter floor mats for the wifes car...will probably wait till black Friday to see if there are any coupons since those two items rarely go on sale.

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
Maybe you could put feet on that cigar cabinet.

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
No big plans, son is home for a short visit and we are having Thanksgiving lunch today, he will not be back until Christmas.  Tires I ordered came yesterday so got to drop my truck off this morning to get them put on.
Need to get an astrostart and some winter floor mats for the wifes car...will probably wait till black Friday to see if there are any coupons since those two items rarely go on sale.
Well, it seems black Friday has started already....and don't forget cyber Monday.

PAYDAY!  Mornin Gents!
Is it? I know it's Friday, no idea when I get paid but cheers!
Must be nice.

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
Maybe you could put feet on that cigar cabinet.
Maybe you could GFY?  ;)  I will be making some stogie stands - picked up some cool woods yesterday: tiger maple, purple heart, paduk, bocote, and wenge

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
No big plans, son is home for a short visit and we are having Thanksgiving lunch today, he will not be back until Christmas.  Tires I ordered came yesterday so got to drop my truck off this morning to get them put on.
Need to get an astrostart and some winter floor mats for the wifes car...will probably wait till black Friday to see if there are any coupons since those two items rarely go on sale.
Well, it seems black Friday has started already....and don't forget cyber Monday.
I am banking on WeatherTec having a sale, if not I will probably just get those anyways.

Out of here for a while on the way to the tire store.  Stay warm!

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
Maybe you could put feet on that cigar cabinet.
Maybe you could GFY?  ;)  I will be making some stogie stands - picked up some cool woods yesterday: tiger maple, purple heart, paduk, bocote, and wenge
Is that wood or pot varieties?

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
Maybe you could put feet on that cigar cabinet.
Maybe you could GFY?  ;)  I will be making some stogie stands - picked up some cool woods yesterday: tiger maple, purple heart, paduk, bocote, and wenge
Is that wood or pot varieties?
The Bocote I am most excited about, looks like this:

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
Maybe you could put feet on that cigar cabinet.
Maybe you could GFY?  ;)  I will be making some stogie stands - picked up some cool woods yesterday: tiger maple, purple heart, paduk, bocote, and wenge
Is that wood or pot varieties?
And I picked up some leopard-wood too!

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
Maybe you could put feet on that cigar cabinet.
Maybe you could GFY?  ;)  I will be making some stogie stands - picked up some cool woods yesterday: tiger maple, purple heart, paduk, bocote, and wenge
Is that wood or pot varieties?
And I picked up some leopard-wood too!
Do you have a Starbucks for wood nearby?