Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Morning Chip. OT this morning, along with my first drive in the snow of the season. Sheesh.
Cold as can be here also, down in the mid 20's this morning and Saturday morning.
Friend of mine who works overnight told me he had 13 inches of snow at his house when he came in last night, who knows what he's got now. The snow belt is no joke.
Lot of snow for mid-November.
Indeed. Lots of back-ups yesterday because of accidents, glad it was my day off. People always, ALWAYS forget how to drive in the snow during the summer months. It's a phenomenon that should have a name.
The name is stupidity - it's a broad ranging term though

Morning Chip. OT this morning, along with my first drive in the snow of the season. Sheesh.
Cold as can be here also, down in the mid 20's this morning and Saturday morning.
Friend of mine who works overnight told me he had 13 inches of snow at his house when he came in last night, who knows what he's got now. The snow belt is no joke.
Lot of snow for mid-November.
Indeed. Lots of back-ups yesterday because of accidents, glad it was my day off. People always, ALWAYS forget how to drive in the snow during the summer months. It's a phenomenon that should have a name.
The name is stupidity - it's a broad ranging term though
Simple enough for everyone to understand? :)

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Littlefish.

Good morning, guys.

Morning Travellin Dave & Tony.

Morning Chip. OT this morning, along with my first drive in the snow of the season. Sheesh.
Cold as can be here also, down in the mid 20's this morning and Saturday morning.
Friend of mine who works overnight told me he had 13 inches of snow at his house when he came in last night, who knows what he's got now. The snow belt is no joke.
Lot of snow for mid-November.
Indeed. Lots of back-ups yesterday because of accidents, glad it was my day off. People always, ALWAYS forget how to drive in the snow during the summer months. It's a phenomenon that should have a name.
The name is stupidity - it's a broad ranging term though
Exactly. I need something more specific.

Famous' home page is really strange, the graphics and images are bizarre. That applies to their emails and everything, weird stuff

Morning Travellin Dave & Tony.
Hola Davide!

Morning Chip. OT this morning, along with my first drive in the snow of the season. Sheesh.
Cold as can be here also, down in the mid 20's this morning and Saturday morning.
Friend of mine who works overnight told me he had 13 inches of snow at his house when he came in last night, who knows what he's got now. The snow belt is no joke.
Lot of snow for mid-November.
Indeed. Lots of back-ups yesterday because of accidents, glad it was my day off. People always, ALWAYS forget how to drive in the snow during the summer months. It's a phenomenon that should have a name.
The name is stupidity - it's a broad ranging term though
Exactly. I need something more specific.

Lack of intelligence, foolishness, denseness, brainlessness, ignorance, dull-wittedness, slow-wittedness, doltishness, slowness;

For those seeking an armored car here is a cool test of one to consider.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J8i5d5toEDk

Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony, Dave, Chip, WirelessDean

Morning Chip. OT this morning, along with my first drive in the snow of the season. Sheesh.
Cold as can be here also, down in the mid 20's this morning and Saturday morning.
Friend of mine who works overnight told me he had 13 inches of snow at his house when he came in last night, who knows what he's got now. The snow belt is no joke.
Lot of snow for mid-November.
Indeed. Lots of back-ups yesterday because of accidents, glad it was my day off. People always, ALWAYS forget how to drive in the snow during the summer months. It's a phenomenon that should have a name.
The name is stupidity - it's a broad ranging term though
Exactly. I need something more specific.
Amsnowsia?

Morning Chip. OT this morning, along with my first drive in the snow of the season. Sheesh.
Cold as can be here also, down in the mid 20's this morning and Saturday morning.
Friend of mine who works overnight told me he had 13 inches of snow at his house when he came in last night, who knows what he's got now. The snow belt is no joke.
Lot of snow for mid-November.
Indeed. Lots of back-ups yesterday because of accidents, glad it was my day off. People always, ALWAYS forget how to drive in the snow during the summer months. It's a phenomenon that should have a name.
And too many fail to regain any of that memory over the course of the winter.

Morning LSU and Golf.  You are posting early Golf.
Good morning Native.
Hey there Chilly Chip.
Worst part is that now that it's cold and everyone is out of town, I get emails from the people off having fun to check on there houses, it might have been a good idea to leave me a key, 3 houses and no keys.
You did your job, checked the houses...now go home and have another nice hot coffee.

Famous' home page is really strange, the graphics and images are bizarre. That applies to their emails and everything, weird stuff
Agreed...must be sourcing some of that tobacco from Colorado.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13