Had a nice little surprise waiting for me this morning, thanks Dave!  Question, though... what are the two, foil wrapped EPCs?  One even says its a Short Run '12 but I was unaware of that vitola...
Left to Right:

Mason-Dixon North
EPC 5th Anniversary
La Paulina Black Label
EPC Medalla d'Oro    (Federal Exclusive)
EPC Medalla d'Platino  (Federal Exclusive)
EPC Generoso (Casa de Montecristo)
EPC (Perez/Carrillo) La Historia
Savinelli Special '05
I really liked the La Historia
Agreed, and very reasonable price (relatively speaking) and a simply beautiful box presentation.
Famous carries them but currently out of stock, good to work the coupon deal there though
$54.95/10 Toro , $50.95 robusto at Atlantic VIP
Any reviews on the size preference?

Had a nice little surprise waiting for me this morning, thanks Dave!  Question, though... what are the two, foil wrapped EPCs?  One even says its a Short Run '12 but I was unaware of that vitola...
Left to Right:

Mason-Dixon North
EPC 5th Anniversary
La Paulina Black Label
EPC Medalla d'Oro    (Federal Exclusive)
EPC Medalla d'Platino  (Federal Exclusive)
EPC Generoso (Casa de Montecristo)
EPC (Perez/Carrillo) La Historia
Savinelli Special '05
I really liked the La Historia
Agreed, and very reasonable price (relatively speaking) and a simply beautiful box presentation.
Famous carries them but currently out of stock, good to work the coupon deal there though
$54.95/10 Toro , $50.95 robusto at Atlantic VIP
Any reviews on the size preference?
I couldn't find any difference between the Robusto and Toro, haven't had the Churchill.
Logged

jswaykos

Well, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all!

Well, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all!
Have a good weekend Joe!

[...]

Good to know...might snag a box after Christmas if they are still available.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Well, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all!
take care, Joe!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

[...]

I usually like the Toro size but looking at how they are gauged, i think the churchill would be the way to go.  more filler and roughly the same size wrapper as the toro.  I mention the filler since I like to believe the better cigars are blended to have all the tobacco work together and they tend to use the Toro size for this.  in this blend, the churchill seems to be more the right size as most other toros.

[...]

Why wait, you have all that storage space now?  You'll want to order a backup box after Christmas once you've tried them.

[...]

Did someone say hinges?

[...]

I agree.  I usually go to toro's for that reason.  This one is 6 1/8 x 50 which I consider a pretty standard toro size.  The Churchill is 6 7/8 x 54....and for full informational dump, price is 76.95 or 61.95 VIP

[...]

You still don't have that done?  I thought you ordered and installed weeks ago.

Had a nice little surprise waiting for me this morning, thanks Dave!  Question, though... what are the two, foil wrapped EPCs?  One even says its a Short Run '12 but I was unaware of that vitola...
Left to Right:

Mason-Dixon North
EPC 5th Anniversary
La Paulina Black Label
EPC Medalla d'Oro    (Federal Exclusive)
EPC Medalla d'Platino  (Federal Exclusive)
EPC Generoso (Casa de Montecristo)
EPC (Perez/Carrillo) La Historia
Savinelli Special '05
I really liked the La Historia
Agreed, and very reasonable price (relatively speaking) and a simply beautiful box presentation.
Famous carries them but currently out of stock, good to work the coupon deal there though
$54.95/10 Toro , $50.95 robusto at Atlantic VIP
Wow that's great pricing, worth every cent

[...]

Ohh no, I do...just reminiscing ;)

[...]

Didn't realize this was the cigar of choice on Stogieguys today....Patrick S say's he's not a fan of San Andres wrapper and still liked it.

Had a nice little surprise waiting for me this morning, thanks Dave!  Question, though... what are the two, foil wrapped EPCs?  One even says its a Short Run '12 but I was unaware of that vitola...
Left to Right:

Mason-Dixon North
EPC 5th Anniversary
La Paulina Black Label
EPC Medalla d'Oro    (Federal Exclusive)
EPC Medalla d'Platino  (Federal Exclusive)
EPC Generoso (Casa de Montecristo)
EPC (Perez/Carrillo) La Historia
Savinelli Special '05
I really liked the La Historia
Agreed, and very reasonable price (relatively speaking) and a simply beautiful box presentation.
Famous carries them but currently out of stock, good to work the coupon deal there though
$54.95/10 Toro , $50.95 robusto at Atlantic VIP
Wow that's great pricing, worth every cent
Indeed.  I keep on rechecking thinking it must be a typo or something.....but that was the pricing for the three boxes I ordered.  Only negative is that the boxes are a challenge for the humi.