Have you guys smoked both the corona and the robusto in the 601 Green line? I've only ever had the Tronco (robusto) which I really like, how do the other vitolas compare? Thank you, GFYs in advance for your sarcastic replies
Great question.  I don't know either because I've only ever smoked the robusto too.  I have a full box of coronas that have been sitting in the humi for over a year.  I'll crack it open and share the next time we get together.

for Tony:

Women are like computers -- even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
No doubt.  The difference is you can unplug a computer.

for Tony:

Women are like computers -- even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
No doubt.  The difference is you can unplug a computer.
Or even knock the shit out of a computer

Have you guys smoked both the corona and the robusto in the 601 Green line? I've only ever had the Tronco (robusto) which I really like, how do the other vitolas compare? Thank you, GFYs in advance for your sarcastic replies
Have not had the Corona but looked at them on the Mash this week and thought about it but sat on my hands to keep from another click.  Right now I think the Green is pretty good and definitely the best of the 3 in the color line.  Blue went to crap when they changed it and Red is just  a bit "harsh" tasting but not terrible at all.
I've only smoked one red label and didn't like it, just didn't suit me. I love the greens and blues, haven't had the new label blues yet, Famous has all old label stock still. I want to try the 601 Steel line from Famous, I'll grab them on their bid site for a bargain or when they mash
LaBomba is good also and the Warhead is absolutely great but at a much higher price point.
I'm a big La Bomba fan as most know, they're my favorite of the 601 line. I bought a Warhead II in FL that I haven't smoked yet, the size is nicer than the first version IMO. The Warhead I should be coming down in price, I keep an eye on them on bid sites

@NJDave:  When are you home again after this week?

@NJDave:  When are you home again after this week?
Here we go

@NJDave:  When are you home again after this week?
Here we go

Can you just give us access to your personal calendar?

@NJDave:  When are you home again after this week?
Here we go
I never see you trying to organize anything, you fucker.

@NJDave:  When are you home again after this week?
Here we go
I never see you trying to organize anything, you fucker.
Here we go again 10 pages of banter to find out 2/3 of  you are not going to show up.........

By the way, on my way in I smoked a Kinky Friedman Utopia with about 5 years on it, gifted to me by TGO.  Awesome morning smoke.

By the way, on my way in I smoked a Kinky Friedman Utopia with about 5 years on it, gifted to me by TGO.  Awesome morning smoke.
Funny, had no idea what they would be like never tried one.  I am not sure they even still make them.

@NJDave:  When are you home again after this week?
Here we go
I never see you trying to organize anything, you fucker.
Here we go again 10 pages of banter to find out 2/3 of  you are not going to show up.........
Exactly! There's no reason trying to organize anything with Tony, it's an exercise in futility. Case in point: He was trying last week and the beginning of this week to "organize" a herf. He didn't have a place, just threw the question out there about being near the Flemington area. Then the dickhead cancels his own herf (which never was) because seemingly he and his wife don't talk to each other.

Need I remind you he "organized" one last winter and got 4 people lost and one sick for 3 months. NJDave and I managed to arrange a meeting to exchange cigars, it took 3 texts and we met the following day, on time. Tell me who's the common Effed-up denominator? My guess is the answer is a portly North Jersey Italian with not-so uncommon mannerisms

By the way, on my way in I smoked a Kinky Friedman Utopia with about 5 years on it, gifted to me by TGO.  Awesome morning smoke.
Funny, had no idea what they would be like never tried one.  I am not sure they even still make them.
As Tony the Tiger used to say, the coronas are GREAT. Better tasting than the robs, IMFO.

By the way, on my way in I smoked a Kinky Friedman Utopia with about 5 years on it, gifted to me by TGO.  Awesome morning smoke.
Funny, had no idea what they would be like never tried one.  I am not sure they even still make them.
As Tony the Tiger used to say, the coronas are GREAT. Better tasting than the robs, IMFO.
Morning Mark, you're referring back to the 601 discussion, yes?

And good morning, girls.