Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)
So now the truth comes out CG - you are a commie?
Hahaha, busted!  Need to get a little harassment in with the calm Tuesday we had yesterday...it was inevitable.

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Screw you both, I'll have my own Fn Antnee herf!
Yeah, GFY TonyBiebs!

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)
So now the truth comes out CG - you are a commie?
Hahaha, busted!  Need to get a little harassment in with the calm Tuesday we had yesterday...it was inevitable.
Yeah, barely made 18 on Tuesday and a lot of pussy-foot'n around to get that so need to air things out a little this morning to make up for it.

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Screw you both, I'll have my own Fn Antnee herf!
Yeah, GFY TonyBiebs!
I'm stepping aside, Dave clearly wants to Ef Tony on his own

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Screw you both, I'll have my own Fn Antnee herf!
Yeah, GFY TonyBiebs!
I'm stepping aside, Dave clearly wants to Ef Tony on his own
Maybe you can be the cameraman...at least you won't be smoking Tony's cigar...

How cold is it up your way CG?

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Oh Really? You had no place to meet and your wife has a "mandatory" PTA meeting? Who are you kidding?
Is getting defensive one of the symptoms you're experiencing?

10 5 Vegas Gold Nuggets (corona)
          10/19.50
 9 La Aurora Barrel Aged Robusto
           5/19.99
 8 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/34.50
 7 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5"x52)
          5/22.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto(5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 Padilla 1932 Torpedo (6.1"x52)
          5/24.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3  Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
           5/29.99
 2  Man O War Gordo Box
         10/39.99
 1  Cuenca y Blanco  (CyB) Robusto
          5/20.00

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)
So now the truth comes out CG - you are a commie?
Hahaha, busted!  Need to get a little harassment in with the calm Tuesday we had yesterday...it was inevitable.
Yeah, barely made 18 on Tuesday and a lot of pussy-foot'n around to get that so need to air things out a little this morning to make up for it.
Lack of alphabet "deals" made us soft.

$1.95 cigars up,  now that is lovely to find on a premium cigar Jam.

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Oh Really? You had no place to meet and your wife has a "mandatory" PTA meeting? Who are you kidding?
Is getting defensive one of the symptoms you're experiencing?
Just get him his Midol

How cold is it up your way CG?
21deg right now...highs in the mid 20s all week  :-[

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Screw you both, I'll have my own Fn Antnee herf!
Yeah, GFY TonyBiebs!
I'm stepping aside, Dave clearly wants to Ef Tony on his own
Maybe you can be the cameraman...at least you won't be smoking Tony's cigar...
I'll pass, I want nothing to do with Tony's De Nobili

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Oh Really? You had no place to meet and your wife has a "mandatory" PTA meeting? Who are you kidding?
Is getting defensive one of the symptoms you're experiencing?
Just get him his Midol
Sheesh.  I hope he didn't come here looking for sympathy?

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)
So now the truth comes out CG - you are a commie?
Hahaha, busted!  Need to get a little harassment in with the calm Tuesday we had yesterday...it was inevitable.
Yeah, barely made 18 on Tuesday and a lot of pussy-foot'n around to get that so need to air things out a little this morning to make up for it.
Lack of alphabet "deals" made us soft.
Use whatever excuse you need to Dave.  There are pills for that however.