Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

Author Topic: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!  (Read 32144 times)

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Morning Chip, Dave. Happy fuckin' Tuesday.
Morning Golf

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Chip, has Shortstack been around lately?

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Morning Dave

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
If you had some lingerie and breakfast in there, you'd have a BD-worthy story. But seriously, good on you for helping him out.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

good morning guys.

thank you to those that served, those still serving those that gave all, and all their loved ones.

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
Interesting that Austin seems to have as many if not more homeless than many big cities.  Seems like there is someone with a sign at most every intersection of 35...

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Morning Dean.  People been asking about photo's of the progress of your artwork.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
If you had some lingerie and breakfast in there, you'd have a BD-worthy story. But seriously, good on you for helping him out.
If you were in Colorado I would say it could be my son, people make some bad decisions that cause them a lot of misery.

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
If you had some lingerie and breakfast in there, you'd have a BD-worthy story. But seriously, good on you for helping him out.
+1
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

good morning guys.

thank you to those that served, those still serving those that gave all, and all their loved ones.
Good morning Dean and Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Chip, has Shortstack been around lately?
Its been awhile since I have seen him posting, I stopped bothering the poor guy, I think I was annoying him.

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
If you had some lingerie and breakfast in there, you'd have a BD-worthy story. But seriously, good on you for helping him out.
Problem with "helping" most of them you are really hurting them.  There are thousands of them in the Downtown Austin area and generally speaking helping them is not the thing to do but it was easy to tell this one was different.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Morning Dean.  People been asking about photo's of the progress of your artwork.
everybody will have to wait for the final product. 2nd session will be this weekend. may even finish it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18