CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

Author Topic: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!  (Read 32144 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2014, 06:14:43 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Happy fuckin' Tuesday.
Morning Golf

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2014, 06:17:33 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2014, 06:18:04 AM »

Chip, has Shortstack been around lately?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2014, 06:21:53 AM »

I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2014, 06:27:04 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Morning Dave

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2014, 06:38:37 AM »

I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
If you had some lingerie and breakfast in there, you'd have a BD-worthy story. But seriously, good on you for helping him out.

dwgbryant

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2014, 06:39:15 AM »

good morning guys.

thank you to those that served, those still serving those that gave all, and all their loved ones.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2014, 06:41:11 AM »

Interesting that Austin seems to have as many if not more homeless than many big cities.  Seems like there is someone with a sign at most every intersection of 35...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2014, 06:42:06 AM »

Morning Dean.  People been asking about photo's of the progress of your artwork.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2014, 06:42:43 AM »

If you had some lingerie and breakfast in there, you'd have a BD-worthy story. But seriously, good on you for helping him out.
If you were in Colorado I would say it could be my son, people make some bad decisions that cause them a lot of misery.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2014, 06:43:00 AM »

+1

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2014, 06:43:13 AM »

good morning guys.

thank you to those that served, those still serving those that gave all, and all their loved ones.
Good morning Dean and Dave.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2014, 06:44:33 AM »

Chip, has Shortstack been around lately?
Its been awhile since I have seen him posting, I stopped bothering the poor guy, I think I was annoying him.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2014, 06:48:16 AM »

Problem with "helping" most of them you are really hurting them.  There are thousands of them in the Downtown Austin area and generally speaking helping them is not the thing to do but it was easy to tell this one was different. 

dwgbryant

« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2014, 06:52:43 AM »

Morning Dean.  People been asking about photo's of the progress of your artwork.
everybody will have to wait for the final product. 2nd session will be this weekend. may even finish it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18