CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: 11/4/2014  (Read 18464 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/4/2014
« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2014, 09:34:40 PM »

Google translator must be busted.-----AFoC-----Is youse guys going to CI the day after Thanksgiving again like last year?  Oh, and good evening Sir Antnee, Regent of Rigatoni!   
It's not a normal occurrence.  I guess anything is possible.  You heading back up again?

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #151 on: November 04, 2014, 09:51:45 PM »

It's not a normal occurrence.  I guess anything is possible.  You heading back up again?-----AFoC-----Going to Scranton again for Thanksgiving.  Last minute change.  We were going to stay home this year, but Papo and Mercy sounded so disappointed when we said we weren't coming, that we decided to go.  Taking Baby Valentina once again, too.  The crapload of relatives in NJ all want to see her. 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #152 on: November 04, 2014, 10:04:12 PM »

KC, how's the babysitting going..?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #153 on: November 04, 2014, 10:08:27 PM »

It's not a normal occurrence.  I guess anything is possible.  You heading back up again?-----AFoC-----Going to Scranton again for Thanksgiving.  Last minute change.  We were going to stay home this year, but Papo and Mercy sounded so disappointed when we said we weren't coming, that we decided to go.  Taking Baby Valentina once again, too.  The crapload of relatives in NJ all want to see her.
Not sure what's in store for me that weekend because we may wind up going away too.  Keep me apprised and I'll do the same.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #154 on: November 04, 2014, 10:09:17 PM »

Hey BD, you're on kinda late.  What's up?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #155 on: November 04, 2014, 10:13:32 PM »

Hey BD, you're on kinda late.  What's up?
I'm just waiting for my wife to get up and go to work, so I can get the bed.. :)

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #156 on: November 04, 2014, 10:19:03 PM »

Not sure what's in store for me that weekend because we may wind up going away too.  Keep me apprised and I'll do the same.-----AFoC-----Wasn't sure if it was an annual thing youse guys did, just wanted to check.  I'll stay in touch. 

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #157 on: November 04, 2014, 10:20:52 PM »

KC, how's the babysitting going..?-----BD-----Evening BD! Valentina got the "Terrible Two's" 4 month's early. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #158 on: November 04, 2014, 10:32:07 PM »

Not sure what's in store for me that weekend because we may wind up going away too.  Keep me apprised and I'll do the same.-----AFoC-----Wasn't sure if it was an annual thing youse guys did, just wanted to check.  I'll stay in touch.
We did it last year only because you were coming to the area.  When Charlie and I hang out, it is generally in NY or NJ.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #159 on: November 04, 2014, 10:32:11 PM »

KC, how's the babysitting going..?-----BD-----Evening BD! Valentina got the "Terrible Two's" 4 month's early.
Oh boy, fun times....  My grandson only went through that for about 5 months.  Every time he acted up, mommy had a very nice talk with him and tried to get him to understand, and it seemed to have worked.  I'm glad he's over it, because if looks could kill, he sure did give me some...  I gave him a few time outs, and put him into the corner, but I tried to also make it fun.  Like picking a corner in the kitchen under a counter, while wearing daddy's shoes. He was more concerned that it wasn't his regular corner to stand in. So he knew he was getting a time out, but he couldn't figure out way it was kinda fun... I have to maintain my fun Pawpa status.. :)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #160 on: November 04, 2014, 10:33:06 PM »

They go away when they turn 30.

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #161 on: November 04, 2014, 10:39:12 PM »

Evening Gentlemen.  Been a while since I checked in.  Like maybe 4 months.  What have I missed? 

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #162 on: November 04, 2014, 10:43:51 PM »

They go away when they turn 30.-----AFoC-----No they don't.  I have living proof.  Yadi is 37, Cathy is 34, and Cynthia is 30.  They still haven't gotten past the "Terrible Two's". 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #163 on: November 04, 2014, 10:44:13 PM »

Evening Gentlemen.  Been a while since I checked in.  Like maybe 4 months.  What have I missed?
Hello.... I'd say you missed about 1,000 smoked cigars by the other members.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #164 on: November 04, 2014, 10:46:56 PM »

Oh boy, fun times....  My grandson only went through that for about 5 months.  Every time he acted up, mommy had a very nice talk with him and tried to get him to understand, and it seemed to have worked.  I'm glad he's over it, because if looks could kill, he sure did give me some...  I gave him a few time outs, and put him into the corner, but I tried to also make it fun.  Like picking a corner in the kitchen under a counter, while wearing daddy's shoes. He was more concerned that it wasn't his regular corner to stand in. So he knew he was getting a time out, but he couldn't figure out way it was kinda fun... I have to maintain my fun Pawpa status.. :)-----BD-----We're working on it.  Sometimes I take her out on the back porch to Jackie and Ralphie's enclosure, and tell her I'm putting her in it.  When she tries to climb in on her own, I realize that is not the right approach. 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12