Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

3 ways to tell it is election time:   1) Ebola has been cured  2) ISIS is on vacation  3)  Gasoline prices have fallen near 50 cents a gallon in the past month
Rack price on regular gas has been down around 2.45 a gallon for the last couple of weeks, it started to inch up yesterday so by the end of next week we should be well over 3.00 a gallon again. It's just like that joke I posted, caviar and champagne today and garbage tomorrow after you have voted.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning Native, Dave and Tony.

Good morning Native, Dave and Tony.
Good morning, Chip.  I hear ya on the gas prices.

3 ways to tell it is election time:   1) Ebola has been cured  2) ISIS is on vacation  3)  Gasoline prices have fallen near 50 cents a gallon in the past month
Rack price on regular gas has been down around 2.45 a gallon for the last couple of weeks, it started to inch up yesterday so by the end of next week we should be well over 3.00 a gallon again. It's just like that joke I posted, caviar and champagne today and garbage tomorrow after you have voted.
Oh yeah gas will creep back up quickly,  ISIS will be attacking from all sides and Ebola will be threatening us all within a week or two - No matter who wins or loses.

3 ways to tell it is election time:   1) Ebola has been cured  2) ISIS is on vacation  3)  Gasoline prices have fallen near 50 cents a gallon in the past month
Rack price on regular gas has been down around 2.45 a gallon for the last couple of weeks, it started to inch up yesterday so by the end of next week we should be well over 3.00 a gallon again. It's just like that joke I posted, caviar and champagne today and garbage tomorrow after you have voted.
Oh yeah gas will creep back up quickly,  ISIS will be attacking from all sides and Ebola will be threatening us all within a week or two - No matter who wins or loses.
Cb's fault?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

3 ways to tell it is election time:   1) Ebola has been cured  2) ISIS is on vacation  3)  Gasoline prices have fallen near 50 cents a gallon in the past month
Rack price on regular gas has been down around 2.45 a gallon for the last couple of weeks, it started to inch up yesterday so by the end of next week we should be well over 3.00 a gallon again. It's just like that joke I posted, caviar and champagne today and garbage tomorrow after you have voted.
Oh yeah gas will creep back up quickly,  ISIS will be attacking from all sides and Ebola will be threatening us all within a week or two - No matter who wins or loses.
It happens every 2 years I am afraid, bD part is that few remember and we always get screwed every time there is an election. Our old Governor Edwin Edwards is even on the ballot this time, running for a office somewhere in the state and I am sure he will win again, he is pretty open and honest about what kind of man he is though, the old Silver Zipper returns.

3 ways to tell it is election time:   1) Ebola has been cured  2) ISIS is on vacation  3)  Gasoline prices have fallen near 50 cents a gallon in the past month
Rack price on regular gas has been down around 2.45 a gallon for the last couple of weeks, it started to inch up yesterday so by the end of next week we should be well over 3.00 a gallon again. It's just like that joke I posted, caviar and champagne today and garbage tomorrow after you have voted.
Oh yeah gas will creep back up quickly,  ISIS will be attacking from all sides and Ebola will be threatening us all within a week or two - No matter who wins or loses.
Cb's fault?
Could be

[...]
Hell he is better than most of them these days.

[...]
And the bogus stock exchanges hit some all time highs the past two days also.  That too will soon change.

Well I'm gonna take advantage and gas up before my drive.  The only positive note to going to the other office is that I can smoke on the way there.  I'm looking at a La Herencia Cubana.  Happy fucking Tuesday to all!

Well I'm gonna take advantage and gas up before my drive.  The only positive note to going to the other office is that I can smoke on the way there.  I'm looking at a La Herencia Cubana.  Happy fucking Tuesday to all!
Drive safe and enjoy the cheap gas but don't light up at the pump!

Tuesday!

Tuesday!
Let the GFYing begin! Morning Shaun.

Tuesday!
Let the GFYing begin! Morning Shaun.
Here goes nothing!  Good mornin Dave!

Tuesday!
Let the GFYing begin! Morning Shaun.
Here goes nothing!  Good mornin Dave!
Strange, that's what I say whenever I get into bed with the wife.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12