CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: 11/4/2014  (Read 18668 times)

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 11/4/2014
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2014, 06:23:52 AM »

3 ways to tell it is election time:   1) Ebola has been cured  2) ISIS is on vacation  3)  Gasoline prices have fallen near 50 cents a gallon in the past month
Rack price on regular gas has been down around 2.45 a gallon for the last couple of weeks, it started to inch up yesterday so by the end of next week we should be well over 3.00 a gallon again. It's just like that joke I posted, caviar and champagne today and garbage tomorrow after you have voted.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2014, 06:24:39 AM »

Good morning Native, Dave and Tony.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2014, 06:26:05 AM »

Good morning Native, Dave and Tony.
Good morning, Chip.  I hear ya on the gas prices.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2014, 06:35:59 AM »

3 ways to tell it is election time:   1) Ebola has been cured  2) ISIS is on vacation  3)  Gasoline prices have fallen near 50 cents a gallon in the past month
Rack price on regular gas has been down around 2.45 a gallon for the last couple of weeks, it started to inch up yesterday so by the end of next week we should be well over 3.00 a gallon again. It's just like that joke I posted, caviar and champagne today and garbage tomorrow after you have voted.
Oh yeah gas will creep back up quickly,  ISIS will be attacking from all sides and Ebola will be threatening us all within a week or two - No matter who wins or loses.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2014, 06:40:01 AM »

Oh yeah gas will creep back up quickly,  ISIS will be attacking from all sides and Ebola will be threatening us all within a week or two - No matter who wins or loses.
Cb's fault?

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2014, 06:45:37 AM »

It happens every 2 years I am afraid, bD part is that few remember and we always get screwed every time there is an election. Our old Governor Edwin Edwards is even on the ballot this time, running for a office somewhere in the state and I am sure he will win again, he is pretty open and honest about what kind of man he is though, the old Silver Zipper returns.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2014, 06:47:19 AM »

Cb's fault?
Could be

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2014, 06:48:24 AM »

It happens every 2 years I am afraid, bD part is that few remember and we always get screwed every time there is an election. Our old Governor Edwin Edwards is even on the ballot this time, running for a office somewhere in the state and I am sure he will win again, he is pretty open and honest about what kind of man he is though, the old Silver Zipper returns.
Hell he is better than most of them these days. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2014, 06:53:47 AM »

And the bogus stock exchanges hit some all time highs the past two days also.  That too will soon change.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2014, 06:54:23 AM »

Well I'm gonna take advantage and gas up before my drive.  The only positive note to going to the other office is that I can smoke on the way there.  I'm looking at a La Herencia Cubana.  Happy fucking Tuesday to all!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2014, 07:00:19 AM »

Well I'm gonna take advantage and gas up before my drive.  The only positive note to going to the other office is that I can smoke on the way there.  I'm looking at a La Herencia Cubana.  Happy fucking Tuesday to all!
Drive safe and enjoy the cheap gas but don't light up at the pump!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2014, 07:39:02 AM »

Tuesday!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2014, 07:50:47 AM »

Tuesday!
Let the GFYing begin! Morning Shaun.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2014, 07:54:26 AM »

Tuesday!
Here goes nothing!  Good mornin Dave!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2014, 07:57:27 AM »

Tuesday!
Here goes nothing!  Good mornin Dave!
Strange, that's what I say whenever I get into bed with the wife.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12