Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

OK, I'm outta here.  Think I'll go grab one of those Imperial Biscotti Breaks after all, treat myself.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
I hope it wasn't something I said.  :(
Tony, fuck...ya scared em away again!
Was it my avvy?  You think he's a homophobe?
Just cause he's gubment doesn't make him a homophobe.
Quite the opposite.  No one quicker to anal-assault you than the government.
LOL.  It's gonna happen anyway so just as long as they use the expensive lube.  Hi Bret.
Lube?  We don't got any lube.  We don't need any lube.  We don't got to give you no stinkin' lube!

Hiya, T.

OK, I'm outta here.  Think I'll go grab one of those Imperial Biscotti Breaks after all, treat myself.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
I hope it wasn't something I said.  :(
Tony, fuck...ya scared em away again!
Was it my avvy?  You think he's a homophobe?
Just cause he's gubment doesn't make him a homophobe.
Quite the opposite.  No one quicker to anal-assault you than the government.
LOL.  It's gonna happen anyway so just as long as they use the expensive lube.  Hi Bret.
Lube?  We don't got any lube.  We don't need any lube.  We don't got to give you no stinkin' lube!

Hiya, T.
What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

OK, I'm outta here.  Think I'll go grab one of those Imperial Biscotti Breaks after all, treat myself.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
I hope it wasn't something I said.  :(
Tony, fuck...ya scared em away again!
Was it my avvy?  You think he's a homophobe?
Just cause he's gubment doesn't make him a homophobe.
Quite the opposite.  No one quicker to anal-assault you than the government.
LOL.  It's gonna happen anyway so just as long as they use the expensive lube.  Hi Bret.
Lube?  We don't got any lube.  We don't need any lube.  We don't got to give you no stinkin' lube!

Hiya, T.
What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?
43deg, thanks for askin!

OK, I'm outta here.  Think I'll go grab one of those Imperial Biscotti Breaks after all, treat myself.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
I hope it wasn't something I said.  :(
Tony, fuck...ya scared em away again!
Was it my avvy?  You think he's a homophobe?
Just cause he's gubment doesn't make him a homophobe.
Quite the opposite.  No one quicker to anal-assault you than the government.
LOL.  It's gonna happen anyway so just as long as they use the expensive lube.  Hi Bret.
Lube?  We don't got any lube.  We don't need any lube.  We don't got to give you no stinkin' lube!

Hiya, T.
What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?
43deg, thanks for askin!
Apparently it's up to 70° here.  I had no idea.  Haven't been out since early this morning.

OK, I'm outta here.  Think I'll go grab one of those Imperial Biscotti Breaks after all, treat myself.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
I hope it wasn't something I said.  :(
Tony, fuck...ya scared em away again!
Was it my avvy?  You think he's a homophobe?
Just cause he's gubment doesn't make him a homophobe.
Quite the opposite.  No one quicker to anal-assault you than the government.
LOL.  It's gonna happen anyway so just as long as they use the expensive lube.  Hi Bret.
Lube?  We don't got any lube.  We don't need any lube.  We don't got to give you no stinkin' lube!

Hiya, T.
What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?
43deg, thanks for askin!
Apparently it's up to 70° here.  I had no idea.  Haven't been out since early this morning.
Apparently the sun shines too, dark when I go to work and dark when i leave...commies!

TV for my homies - damn nice reviews for a no-name brand
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889623018

CG87 out...have a good rest of your night gents!

OK, I'm outta here.  Think I'll go grab one of those Imperial Biscotti Breaks after all, treat myself.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
I hope it wasn't something I said.  :(
Tony, fuck...ya scared em away again!
Was it my avvy?  You think he's a homophobe?
Just cause he's gubment doesn't make him a homophobe.
Quite the opposite.  No one quicker to anal-assault you than the government.
LOL.  It's gonna happen anyway so just as long as they use the expensive lube.  Hi Bret.
Lube?  We don't got any lube.  We don't need any lube.  We don't got to give you no stinkin' lube!

Hiya, T.
What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?
Sorry, got distracted by work.  Drizzly here, but warmer than usual.  Still in the high 40's.  Usually after Halloween it starts getting cold.

[...]

Same here now.  Pretty much dark by 5pm.

OK, I'm outta here.  Think I'll go grab one of those Imperial Biscotti Breaks after all, treat myself.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
I hope it wasn't something I said.  :(
Tony, fuck...ya scared em away again!
Was it my avvy?  You think he's a homophobe?
Just cause he's gubment doesn't make him a homophobe.
Quite the opposite.  No one quicker to anal-assault you than the government.
LOL.  It's gonna happen anyway so just as long as they use the expensive lube.  Hi Bret.
Lube?  We don't got any lube.  We don't need any lube.  We don't got to give you no stinkin' lube!

Hiya, T.
What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?
Sorry, got distracted by work.  Drizzly here, but warmer than usual.  Still in the high 40's.  Usually after Halloween it starts getting cold.
Ditto on the work.  Looking to split in a few.  Getting cigar ready.

Hola Muchacho's Como Estas?

Hola Muchacho's Como Estas?
Bien, bien.  Y usted?

Hola Muchacho's Como Estas?
Bien, bien.  Y usted?
Google translator must be busted.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Google translator must be busted.-----AFoC-----Is youse guys going to CI the day after Thanksgiving again like last year?  Oh, and good evening Sir Antnee, Regent of Rigatoni!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon