Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2017, 06:50:52 AM »

Sex in an airplane seat? Making staff cry?  Why airline passengers have lost the plot

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sex-in-an-airplane-seat-berating-staff-on-video-airline-passengers-reach-a-new-low-2017-06-09

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2017, 06:51:43 AM »

GOOD MORNING. AF Cuban corona and coffee. today is the Founders Day brunch. my display is set and laptops charged.
golf day tomorrow.
Morning Dean

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2017, 07:00:46 AM »

Overpriced CAO's for the Sis's offering today.  Yawn!
Perdomo Lot 23's on CI,(must have been a real big lot).
While it has never been worth much the FU has become a total joke.

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 07:08:02 AM »

Sex in an airplane seat? Making staff cry?  Why airline passengers have lost the plot

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sex-in-an-airplane-seat-berating-staff-on-video-airline-passengers-reach-a-new-low-2017-06-09
True, airlines in general have gotten bad enough as mass carriers, but the "no-frills" airlines are a whole level worse.

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2017, 07:08:39 AM »

Overpriced CAO's for the Sis's offering today.  Yawn!
Perdomo Lot 23's on CI,(must have been a real big lot).
While it has never been worth much the FU has become a total joke.
FU takes on a whole new meaning....or the original one....

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2017, 07:12:57 AM »

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2017, 07:15:20 AM »

Sex in an airplane seat? Making staff cry?  Why airline passengers have lost the plot

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sex-in-an-airplane-seat-berating-staff-on-video-airline-passengers-reach-a-new-low-2017-06-09
True, airlines in general have gotten bad enough as mass carriers, but the "no-frills" airlines are a whole level worse.
Indeed the low budget carriers are a general nightmare but I will say that my 2 experiences on Frontier since they became a no-frills budget carrier were quite good other than the even smaller seats.

I must say though banging a babe in the seat would be quite a "Thrilling Frill" :o

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2017, 07:15:47 AM »

clothes ironed and sport coat dug out of closet. sheesh, gussied up to stand around for a few hours, eat, and listen to a speaker, just to pack up and put things back again to do again next month.

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2017, 07:19:54 AM »

clothes ironed and sport coat dug out of closet. sheesh, gussied up to stand around for a few hours, eat, and listen to a speaker, just to pack up and put things back again to do again next month.
Makes no sense to me but "To Each His Own", I have listened to enough bad speakers and put on enough dog and pony shows  in my life and don't plan on listening to or performing anymore after July 20th.

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2017, 07:26:29 AM »

clothes ironed and sport coat dug out of closet. sheesh, gussied up to stand around for a few hours, eat, and listen to a speaker, just to pack up and put things back again to do again next month.
Makes no sense to me but "To Each His Own", I have listened to enough bad speakers and put on enough dog and pony shows  in my life and don't plan on listening to or performing anymore after July 20th.
and not getting paid for it other than to appreciate another day without a drink.

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2017, 07:30:12 AM »

This is a pint-sized version of what I am looking for.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/fuo/6163165325.html

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2017, 07:44:42 AM »

This is a pint-sized version of what I am looking for.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/fuo/6163165325.html
seems kind of small for the number of cigars you have.

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2017, 07:45:44 AM »

so, TexSCDave, do you have a lot of stuff to move into the new condo?

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2017, 08:13:58 AM »

This is a pint-sized version of what I am looking for.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/fuo/6163165325.html
seems kind of small for the number of cigars you have.
You need to read the post again ;)

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2017, 08:15:45 AM »

so, TexSCDave, do you have a lot of stuff to move into the new condo?
Quite a bit but only about 1/3 of what is and was in this house.  Condo is right at half the square footage of this house.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5