Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2017, 08:29:40 AM »

Sex in an airplane seat? Making staff cry?  Why airline passengers have lost the plot

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sex-in-an-airplane-seat-berating-staff-on-video-airline-passengers-reach-a-new-low-2017-06-09
talk about flying united!
Sounds like your kind of airline.
Morning Dean.

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2017, 08:31:05 AM »

clothes ironed and sport coat dug out of closet. sheesh, gussied up to stand around for a few hours, eat, and listen to a speaker, just to pack up and put things back again to do again next month.
Makes no sense to me but "To Each His Own", I have listened to enough bad speakers and put on enough dog and pony shows  in my life and don't plan on listening to or performing anymore after July 20th.
Never say never... ;)

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2017, 08:32:32 AM »

so, TexSCDave, do you have a lot of stuff to move into the new condo?
Quite a bit but only about 1/3 of what is and was in this house.  Condo is right at half the square footage of this house.
With probably a lot less storage space.
I missed out on conversations this week...did you get the condo you were bidding on?

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2017, 08:37:01 AM »

This is a pint-sized version of what I am looking for.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/fuo/6163165325.html
seems kind of small for the number of cigars you have.
You need to read the post again ;)
22"x40"x25" seems small to me.

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2017, 08:40:11 AM »

This is a pint-sized version of what I am looking for.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/fuo/6163165325.html
As you are in a temperature controlled condo, I really don't see the need for the added expense.  Sure, I get it, ideal conditions, but...

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2017, 08:40:47 AM »

This is a pint-sized version of what I am looking for.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/fuo/6163165325.html
seems kind of small for the number of cigars you have.
You need to read the post again ;)
22"x40"x25" seems small to me.
Agreed, that's why he said "pint sized"

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2017, 08:43:34 AM »

clothes ironed and sport coat dug out of closet. sheesh, gussied up to stand around for a few hours, eat, and listen to a speaker, just to pack up and put things back again to do again next month.
Makes no sense to me but "To Each His Own", I have listened to enough bad speakers and put on enough dog and pony shows  in my life and don't plan on listening to or performing anymore after July 20th.
Never say never... ;)
Please notice I did not say Never.......

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2017, 08:46:24 AM »

okay, time to head for the event.

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2017, 08:49:42 AM »

so, TexSCDave, do you have a lot of stuff to move into the new condo?
Quite a bit but only about 1/3 of what is and was in this house.  Condo is right at half the square footage of this house.
With probably a lot less storage space.
I missed out on conversations this week...did you get the condo you were bidding on?
A hell f a lot less storage but in reality all we need.

Purchase has been a nightmare and still a work in progress.  The owner is a 2-bit commercial real estate agent and a total jackass or AKA a Dick to try and deal with.  He is a pompous ass and refuses to say anything except "I will not take a penny under my asking price" We sent him a full price cash offer with no contingencies yesterday afternoon but he has responded yet.

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2017, 08:51:20 AM »

This is a pint-sized version of what I am looking for.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/fuo/6163165325.html
As you are in a temperature controlled condo, I really don't see the need for the added expense.  Sure, I get it, ideal conditions, but...
Agreed and if buying a new one I would certainly not opt for that expense but for a half priced used one I will gladly take it.

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2017, 09:04:55 AM »

This is a pint-sized version of what I am looking for.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/fuo/6163165325.html
seems kind of small for the number of cigars you have.
You need to read the post again ;)
22"x40"x25" seems small to me.
Agreed, that's why he said "pint sized"
The one I have packed full now is that big.

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2017, 09:10:43 AM »

Good morning, guys.

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2017, 09:19:04 AM »

This is a pint-sized version of what I am looking for.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/fuo/6163165325.html
seems kind of small for the number of cigars you have.
You need to read the post again ;)
22"x40"x25" seems small to me.
Agreed, that's why he said "pint sized"
The one I have packed full now is that big.
TNWSS

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2017, 09:22:45 AM »

Morning Tony.
Got that one in on time.  Benefit of weekend posting.

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2017, 09:25:30 AM »

Morning Tony.
Got that one in on time.  Benefit of weekend posting.
Mark's been busy lately, so...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5