Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2017, 06:33:41 PM »

North Korea carried out another banned ballistic missile test on Friday, U.S. officials confirmed to NBC News, but the missile exploded just after launch.

"The launch was unsuccessful and exploded in midair," a South Korean military official told NBC News. South Korea is "totally ready to meet any and all kinds of provocation," the official added.

« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2017, 06:40:07 PM »

North Korea carried out another banned ballistic missile test on Friday, U.S. officials confirmed to NBC News, but the missile exploded just after launch.

"The launch was unsuccessful and exploded in midair," a South Korean military official told NBC News. South Korea is "totally ready to meet any and all kinds of provocation," the official added.
Fucking gooks!

« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2017, 06:44:45 PM »

North Korea carried out another banned ballistic missile test on Friday, U.S. officials confirmed to NBC News, but the missile exploded just after launch.

"The launch was unsuccessful and exploded in midair," a South Korean military official told NBC News. South Korea is "totally ready to meet any and all kinds of provocation," the official added.
Fucking gooks!
LMAO, dumbass ones at that.

« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2017, 08:22:19 PM »

North Korea carried out another banned ballistic missile test on Friday, U.S. officials confirmed to NBC News, but the missile exploded just after launch.

"The launch was unsuccessful and exploded in midair," a South Korean military official told NBC News. South Korea is "totally ready to meet any and all kinds of provocation," the official added.
Fucking gooks!
LMAO, dumbass ones at that.
Commies!

« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2017, 10:23:20 PM »

Dumbass commie lull.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]