CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: 4/28/2017  (Read 8488 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 4/28/2017
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2017, 06:33:41 PM »

North Korea carried out another banned ballistic missile test on Friday, U.S. officials confirmed to NBC News, but the missile exploded just after launch.

"The launch was unsuccessful and exploded in midair," a South Korean military official told NBC News. South Korea is "totally ready to meet any and all kinds of provocation," the official added.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2017, 06:40:07 PM »

North Korea carried out another banned ballistic missile test on Friday, U.S. officials confirmed to NBC News, but the missile exploded just after launch.

"The launch was unsuccessful and exploded in midair," a South Korean military official told NBC News. South Korea is "totally ready to meet any and all kinds of provocation," the official added.
Fucking gooks!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2017, 06:44:45 PM »

Fucking gooks!
LMAO, dumbass ones at that.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2017, 08:22:19 PM »

Fucking gooks!
LMAO, dumbass ones at that.
Commies!

Threebean

« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2017, 10:23:20 PM »

Dumbass commie lull.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]