CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 14, 2014, 11:35:32 PM

Title: 11/15/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 14, 2014, 11:35:32 PM
Don't be a turkey!  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 14, 2014, 11:38:40 PM
Can't keep my eyes open 20 more minutes so let's flip now and I'll bid you, nighty night.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on November 15, 2014, 12:11:01 AM
Can't keep my eyes open 20 more minutes so let's flip now and I'll bid you, nighty night.
Good night Anthony and Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 15, 2014, 12:42:08 AM
Can't keep my eyes open 20 more minutes so let's flip now and I'll bid you, nighty night.
Good night Anthony and Good morning everyone!
hey FB, just got home from work. I'll be smoking Buckeyes tomorrow.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:04:21 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:10:22 AM
Today is Saturday, Nov. 15, the 319th day of 2014. There are 46 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:10:47 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 15, 1864, during the Civil War, Union forces led by Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman began their "March to the Sea" from Atlanta, with the goal of crippling the region's military and economic resources; the campaign ended with the capture of Savannah on Dec. 21.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:11:39 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:12:53 AM

In 1777, the Second Continental Congress approved the Articles of Confederation
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:14:18 AM
In 1806, explorer Zebulon Pike sighted the mountaintop now known as Pikes (cq) Peak in present-day Colorado.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:15:14 AM
In 1889, Brazil was proclaimed a republic as its emperor, Dom Pedro II, was overthrown.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:15:36 AM
In 1939, President Franklin D. Roosevelt laid the cornerstone of the Jefferson Memorial in Washington, D.C.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:16:03 AM
In 1942, the naval Battle of Guadalcanal ended during World War II with a decisive U.S. victory over Japanese forces.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:16:26 AM
In 1954, actor-director Lionel Barrymore, 76, died in Van Nuys, California.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:16:46 AM
In 1958, actor Tyrone Power, 44, died in Madrid, Spain, while filming "Solomon and Sheba." (Power's part was recast with Yul Brynner.)
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:17:26 AM
In 1959, four members of the Clutter family of Holcomb, Kansas, were found murdered in their home. (Ex-convicts Richard Hickock and Perry Smith were later convicted of the killings and hanged.)
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:17:49 AM
In 1964, Bonanza Air Lines Flight 114, a Fairchild F-27A, crashed outside of Las Vegas, killing all 29 people on board.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:18:26 AM

In 1974, the disaster movie "Earthquake" was released by Universal Pictures in "Sensurround," which bombarded the audience with low-frequency sound waves during the quake scenes.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:18:50 AM

In 1984, Stephanie Fae Beauclair, the infant publicly known as "Baby Fae" who had received a baboon's heart to replace her own congenitally deformed one, died at Loma Linda University Medical Center in California three weeks after the transplant.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:19:18 AM
In 1989, Polish labor activist Lech Walesa (lek vah-WEN'-sah) addressed a joint meeting of the U.S. Congress. Time Warner launched The Comedy Channel, which later merged with Viacom's HA! network to form Comedy Central.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:19:45 AM
Ten years ago: The White House announced that Secretary of State Colin Powell was leaving President George W. Bush's Cabinet, along with Education Secretary Rod Paige, Agriculture Secretary Ann Veneman and Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham. The U.N. Security Council imposed an arms embargo on Ivory Coast's hard-line government after its violent confrontation with France.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:20:09 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama concluded a two-day summit with Asia-Pacific leaders in Singapore, where they pledged to persist with stimulus spending until a global recovery was assured. Kosovo's first independent elections ended peacefully, with Prime Minister Hashim Thaci (HAH'-shihm THAH'-chee) claiming victory for his party. Michelle Wie earned her first win on the LPGA Tour, closing with a 3-under 69 to finish two strokes ahead of Paula Creamer in the Lorena Ochoa Invitational.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:20:37 AM
One year ago: Toronto Mayor Rob Ford vowed to take the City Council to court after it voted overwhelmingly to strip him of some of his powers over his admitted drug use, public drinking and increasingly erratic behavior. China's leaders announced the first significant easing of their one-child policy in nearly 30 years and moved to abolish its labor camp system. Dressed in a black Batman costume, 5-year-old leukemia patient Miles Scott fulfilled his wish to be his favorite superhero, fighting villains and rescuing a damsel in distress in an elaborate fantasy staged by the city of San Francisco and arranged by the Make-a-Wish Foundation. (The event cost the city $105,000, but the tab was picked up by the John and Marcia Goldman Foundation.)
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:21:42 AM
Today's Birthdays: Judge Joseph Wapner is 95. Actor Ed Asner is 85. Singer Petula Clark is 82. Comedian Jack Burns is 81. Actress Joanna Barnes is 80. Actor Yaphet Kotto is 75. Actor Sam Waterston is 74. Classical conductor Daniel Barenboim is 72. Pop singer Frida (ABBA) is 69. Actor Bob Gunton is 69. Former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson is 67. Actress Beverly D'Angelo is 63. Director-actor James Widdoes is 61. Rock singer-producer Mitch Easter is 60. News correspondent John Roberts is 58. Former "Jay Leno Show" bandleader Kevin Eubanks is 57. Comedian Judy Gold is 52. Actress Rachel True is 48. Rapper E-40 is 47. Country singer Jack Ingram is 44. Actor Jay Harrington is 43. Actor Jonny Lee Miller is 42. Actress Sydney Tamiia (tuh-MY'-yuh) Poitier is 41. Christian rock musician David Carr (Third Day) is 40. Rock singer-musician Chad Kroeger is 40. Rock musician Jesse Sandoval is 40. Actress Virginie Ledoyen is 38. Actor Sean Murray (TV: "NCIS") is 37. Pop singer Ace Young (TV: "American Idol") is 34. Golfer Lorena Ochoa is 33. Hip-hop artist B.o.B is 26. Actress Shailene Woodley is 23. Actress-dancer Emma Dumont is 20.

Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:31:15 AM
Thought for Today: "My father used to say superior people never make long visits." — Marianne Moore, American poet (1887-1972).

Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:33:10 AM
Job Opening
-------------------------

A blonde walks into the police department looking for a job. The officer wants to ask her a few questions....

Officer: What's 2+2?

Blonde: Ummmmm... 4!

Officer: What's the square root of 100?

Blonde: Ummmm... 10!

Officer: Good! Now, who killed Abraham Lincoln?

Blonde: Ummmm... I dunno.

Officer: Well, you can go home and think about it. Come back tomorrow.

The blonde goes home and calls up one of her friends, who asks her if she got the job. The blonde says, excitedly, "Not only did I get the job, I'm already working on a murder case!"

Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 05:35:21 AM
Time for a double sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 15, 2014, 05:49:18 AM
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 05:51:15 AM
Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 05:51:35 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 05:51:56 AM
Morning Chip.
Morning Golf, you working today?
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 05:52:33 AM
Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 05:53:51 AM
Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
30° and feels like 24° here this morning.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 05:59:13 AM
Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
I got a email this morning from my Mother, she does not sound to happy being in Austin now, she says its so cold and nothing but a bunch of Hippies there, I am not sure she is going to make it to Thanksgiving there.  Pardon her typing skills but she is trying to learn how to type on a IPad, kind of funny a country person going to a big city that is so different from what she is used to. "Austin too much like new. Orleans...without the crime rate."guys walk around with ba gs.  I gue. S s  for. Lap top.yeste dray w as unreal."s h e is off today so she. Can cope with things..ha d th e dog outside,tele phone.  Ri ging and couldn't. Find the. Phone and th en the show e r nd cur gain fell.last nite shoe. ANC Christine left"she assured me the deadbolt on back door..and it.  Wasnt and cold air pouring in."w ell got the deadbolt on and the security system went be rserk."called er and left message..the thing went off...got to the br Togo to bed and phone rang.  So back to this area..ran junto the wall, banged my head, bent my glasses...it. W as Sara calling..get back to bed and someone knocks at door...don't know. W oh be cause I wasn't opening door...life is easier at home....be glad when I have a computer er to use."
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 06:06:13 AM
Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
I got a email this morning from my Mother, she does not sound to happy being in Austin now, she says its so cold and nothing but a bunch of Hippies there, I am not sure she is going to make it to Thanksgiving there.
LMAO!  She is about correct Austin is a far left hippie town for sure, especially anywhere near the downtown area and it has been unseasonably cold.  Should be mostly in the 70's now.  I live 25 miles from downtown and not such an extreme hippie culture out here but we do have some.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 06:07:39 AM
Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
Good morning Native.
Well it is way colder in BR than here so your Mother is at least somewhat better.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 06:12:13 AM
Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
I got a email this morning from my Mother, she does not sound to happy being in Austin now, she says its so cold and nothing but a bunch of Hippies there, I am not sure she is going to make it to Thanksgiving there.
LMAO!  She is about correct Austin is a far left hippie town for sure, especially anywhere near the downtown area and it has been unseasonably cold.  Should be mostly in the 70's now.  I live 25 miles from downtown and not such an extreme hippie culture out here but we do have some.
You will have to go back and read the post again, I added part of her email she just sent, yes she is a early person also.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 06:19:58 AM
Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
I got a email this morning from my Mother, she does not sound to happy being in Austin now, she says its so cold and nothing but a bunch of Hippies there, I am not sure she is going to make it to Thanksgiving there.
LMAO!  She is about correct Austin is a far left hippie town for sure, especially anywhere near the downtown area and it has been unseasonably cold.  Should be mostly in the 70's now.  I live 25 miles from downtown and not such an extreme hippie culture out here but we do have some.
You will have to go back and read the post again, I added part of her email she just sent, yes she is a early person also.
Bless her heart, travel is not easy on elderly people.   Messes them all up when they have to change their routines.  I screw up on this iPAD all the time just had to go back and fix a post that made no sense.  The auto correct is a big part of the problem.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 06:20:55 AM
Time to pour another cup of hot CDM.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 06:28:06 AM
2nd Hot cup poured now.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 15, 2014, 06:30:01 AM
30° and a soccer tourney (Team Cunt) for my daughter starting in 45 minutes.  This is their playoffs so they just keep playing until they lose or take the whole thing.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 15, 2014, 06:34:06 AM
Morning Chip.
Morning Golf, you working today?
Yes indeed.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 06:34:12 AM
30° and a soccer tourney (Team Cunt) for my daughter starting in 45 minutes.  This is their playoffs so they just keep playing until they lose or take the whole thing.  Sheesh.
Oh man that is a rough way to start off the day!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 06:34:35 AM
Good Morning Tony
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 06:35:24 AM
30° and a soccer tourney (Team Cunt) for my daughter starting in 45 minutes.  This is their playoffs so they just keep playing until they lose or take the whole thing.  Sheesh.
Bring a flask!  Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 06:38:16 AM
30° and a soccer tourney (Team Cunt) for my daughter starting in 45 minutes.  This is their playoffs so they just keep playing until they lose or take the whole thing.  Sheesh.
Bring a flask!  Good morning Tony.
Excellent suggestion
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 15, 2014, 06:38:26 AM
30° and a soccer tourney (Team Cunt) for my daughter starting in 45 minutes.  This is their playoffs so they just keep playing until they lose or take the whole thing.  Sheesh.
Bring a flask!  Good morning Tony.
Awesome idea!  By the way, loved your mom's note.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 15, 2014, 06:38:41 AM
30° and a soccer tourney (Team Cunt) for my daughter starting in 45 minutes.  This is their playoffs so they just keep playing until they lose or take the whole thing.  Sheesh.
So, here's hoping for a loss then?
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 15, 2014, 06:40:35 AM
30° and a soccer tourney (Team Cunt) for my daughter starting in 45 minutes.  This is their playoffs so they just keep playing until they lose or take the whole thing.  Sheesh.
Bring a flask!  Good morning Tony.
I actually have one somewhere that friends bought me for my birthday almost 25 years ago.  Wonder where that is?
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 15, 2014, 06:41:15 AM
Good Morning Tony
Good morning to you, sir.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 15, 2014, 06:45:16 AM
30° and a soccer tourney (Team Cunt) for my daughter starting in 45 minutes.  This is their playoffs so they just keep playing until they lose or take the whole thing.  Sheesh.
So, here's hoping for a loss then?
You got that right!  Howdy, Dave.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 06:45:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 06:48:13 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 15, 2014, 06:55:39 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
It only hurts because it's true.  Argh!  My wife gets to go to an all day, indoor event with daughter #1.  WTF?
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 06:55:53 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 06:56:20 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 07:13:59 AM
Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
Just about the same as us this morning.....38
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 07:14:50 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 07:15:31 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
Oui
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 15, 2014, 07:16:14 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
LMAO!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 07:20:09 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 07:40:50 AM
You got the early game today French Dave and a 2.5 pt favorite.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 07:48:19 AM
You got the early game today French Dave and a 2.5 pt favorite.
GT always gives us trouble..... haven't won in Atlanta since 2003, but hoping for the best.  Damn chop blocks.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 07:49:52 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's.
Probably my least favorite cuisine of my regular stops.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 07:51:59 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's.
So should I put my schedule on the calendar?  Only two more trips this year.... week of Dec. 9 to York PA and Dec. 15 to Reno NV.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 15, 2014, 07:52:55 AM
good morning Daves, Chip, Tony. back from breakfast. 41 fucking degrees in Florida! HC connie and more coffee. tattoo getting finished today, 1 pm - however long it takes.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 07:55:22 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's.
Probably my least favorite cuisine of my regular stops.
My brother travels around over there and says Italy has wonderful food.  I just know the food in London and Wales is mostly terrible.  What is your favorite (outside of the U.S.)?
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 07:56:37 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's.
So should I put my schedule on the calendar?  Only two more trips this year.... week of Dec. 9 to York PA and Dec. 15 to Reno NV.
Reno is nice.  You are on cruise control then for this year.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 07:57:52 AM
good morning Daves, Chip, Tony. back from breakfast. 41 fucking degrees in Florida! HC connie and more coffee. tattoo getting finished today, 1 pm - however long it takes.
Well WTF you been hiding?  Last time we heard from you you were going to the Verizon store 2 days ago.  Oh Yeah Good. Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 07:59:04 AM
Finished my biscuits and honey time for Cup #3
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 08:20:25 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's.
Probably my least favorite cuisine of my regular stops.
My brother travels around over there and says Italy has wonderful food.  I just know the food in London and Wales is mostly terrible.  What is your favorite (outside of the U.S.)?
I agree with Italy followed by Spain and then Germany.  Yea, Ireland and England have something to be desired, but the pub food is fun and the beer and whiskey make it worthwhile.  Germany is my favorite place to stay.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 08:21:51 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's.
So should I put my schedule on the calendar?  Only two more trips this year.... week of Dec. 9 to York PA and Dec. 15 to Reno NV.
Reno is nice.  You are on cruise control then for this year.
Yea, pretty much.  Off all Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks and a couple of other days in there.  Year is pretty much done.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 08:26:23 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's.
So should I put my schedule on the calendar?  Only two more trips this year.... week of Dec. 9 to York PA and Dec. 15 to Reno NV.
Reno is nice.  You are on cruise control then for this year.
Reno is not a favorite.  First off, can't get there from here, then there is the mix between the locals and the Tahoe crowd.   Kind of like that Hessian House commercial with Johnny football and his group mixing with Rodger Staubach (sp.) and his.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 08:29:34 AM
[...]
Funny.  Easy to get there from here but I have not been there in probably 15 years or more so probably nothing like I remember!  I worked on a project in Tahoe for a month or so.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 15, 2014, 08:30:09 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's.
So should I put my schedule on the calendar?  Only two more trips this year.... week of Dec. 9 to York PA and Dec. 15 to Reno NV.
Reno is nice.  You are on cruise control then for this year.
Yea, pretty much.  Off all Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks and a couple of other days in there.  Year is pretty much done.
Bastige.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 08:33:47 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's.
So should I put my schedule on the calendar?  Only two more trips this year.... week of Dec. 9 to York PA and Dec. 15 to Reno NV.
Reno is nice.  You are on cruise control then for this year.
Yea, pretty much.  Off all Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks and a couple of other days in there.  Year is pretty much done.
I am off 2 days for Thanksgiving and 2-1/2 for Christmas but will go to the office the other days and carry the leave time over.  Will not be 10 people out of the 56 in the office those weeks so good time to be there and we are not traveling for the Holiday's PTL!  Going to Sc in mid-December for about a week.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 15, 2014, 08:37:50 AM
good morning Daves, Chip, Tony. back from breakfast. 41 fucking degrees in Florida! HC connie and more coffee. tattoo getting finished today, 1 pm - however long it takes.
Well WTF you been hiding?  Last time we heard from you you were going to the Verizon store 2 days ago.  Oh Yeah Good. Morning Dean.
sat with the manager at Verizon yesterday morning. the nitwits working for him don't know shit. next month I break the contract. going to cost me $510 but it will be worth it. if I drop it now it would cost $640. this way the 'family' has time to figure something out for themselves. my new individual plan will only be $60 a month plus extra $50 if I upgrade the 18 month old phone. in the long run I'll be money ahead. next week I go to terminate the car insurance.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 15, 2014, 08:39:39 AM
Good mornin gents!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 08:41:50 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's.
So should I put my schedule on the calendar?  Only two more trips this year.... week of Dec. 9 to York PA and Dec. 15 to Reno NV.
Reno is nice.  You are on cruise control then for this year.
Yea, pretty much.  Off all Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks and a couple of other days in there.  Year is pretty much done.
Bastige.
;D
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 08:43:13 AM
good morning Daves, Chip, Tony. back from breakfast. 41 fucking degrees in Florida! HC connie and more coffee. tattoo getting finished today, 1 pm - however long it takes.
Well WTF you been hiding?  Last time we heard from you you were going to the Verizon store 2 days ago.  Oh Yeah Good. Morning Dean.
sat with the manager at Verizon yesterday morning. the nitwits working for him don't know shit. next month I break the contract. going to cost me $510 but it will be worth it. if I drop it now it would cost $640. this way the 'family' has time to figure something out for themselves. my new individual plan will only be $60 a month plus extra $50 if I upgrade the 18 month old phone. in the long run I'll be money ahead. next week I go to terminate the car insurance.
Moving forward!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 08:45:22 AM
good morning Daves, Chip, Tony. back from breakfast. 41 fucking degrees in Florida! HC connie and more coffee. tattoo getting finished today, 1 pm - however long it takes.
Well WTF you been hiding?  Last time we heard from you you were going to the Verizon store 2 days ago.  Oh Yeah Good. Morning Dean.
sat with the manager at Verizon yesterday morning. the nitwits working for him don't know shit. next month I break the contract. going to cost me $510 but it will be worth it. if I drop it now it would cost $640. this way the 'family' has time to figure something out for themselves. my new individual plan will only be $60 a month plus extra $50 if I upgrade the 18 month old phone. in the long run I'll be money ahead. next week I go to terminate the car insurance.
Moving forward!
+1 and keep moving that direction
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 08:46:15 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning CG what brings you here on Saturday?  Too damn cold up there to be anywhere else?
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 08:47:14 AM
good morning Daves, Chip, Tony. back from breakfast. 41 fucking degrees in Florida! HC connie and more coffee. tattoo getting finished today, 1 pm - however long it takes.
Well WTF you been hiding?  Last time we heard from you you were going to the Verizon store 2 days ago.  Oh Yeah Good. Morning Dean.
sat with the manager at Verizon yesterday morning. the nitwits working for him don't know shit. next month I break the contract. going to cost me $510 but it will be worth it. if I drop it now it would cost $640. this way the 'family' has time to figure something out for themselves. my new individual plan will only be $60 a month plus extra $50 if I upgrade the 18 month old phone. in the long run I'll be money ahead. next week I go to terminate the car insurance.
Dumbasses at AT&T are no different either.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 15, 2014, 08:47:52 AM
Game #1, won 5-0.  Next game starts in 10 minutes.  In the car now trying to warm up the tootsies.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 15, 2014, 08:48:17 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning CG what brings you here on Saturday?  Too damn cold up there to be anywhere else?
Way too damn cold!  Doing some work for a little bit and will then resume my garage projects and get in a cigar :)
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 15, 2014, 08:49:00 AM
Game #1, won 5-0.  Next game starts in 10 minutes.  In the car now trying to warm up the tootsies.
Hot-box that biach!  Mornin Tony, Dave, Dave, Tex, Dean, and anyone else I missed!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 08:49:02 AM
Under 200 to go in 12 days for 5 Turkey's!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 08:49:57 AM
Game #1, won 5-0.  Next game starts in 10 minutes.  In the car now trying to warm up the tootsies.
Sux to win!  You better dig out that flask.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 15, 2014, 08:51:51 AM
good morning Daves, Chip, Tony. back from breakfast. 41 fucking degrees in Florida! HC connie and more coffee. tattoo getting finished today, 1 pm - however long it takes.
Well WTF you been hiding?  Last time we heard from you you were going to the Verizon store 2 days ago.  Oh Yeah Good. Morning Dean.
sat with the manager at Verizon yesterday morning. the nitwits working for him don't know shit. next month I break the contract. going to cost me $510 but it will be worth it. if I drop it now it would cost $640. this way the 'family' has time to figure something out for themselves. my new individual plan will only be $60 a month plus extra $50 if I upgrade the 18 month old phone. in the long run I'll be money ahead. next week I go to terminate the car insurance.
Moving forward!
yep, and all that will be left will be the tax levy that I'm not getting help with. hopefully when my lawyer daughter sends the wife the legal paperwork she'll come to her senses and put the camper up for sale.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 15, 2014, 08:52:28 AM
Good mornin gents!
morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 08:52:52 AM
Under 200 to go in 12 days for 5 Turkey's!
Don't hurt yourself,  settle for 5 trees.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 15, 2014, 08:53:56 AM
Under 200 to go in 12 days for 5 Turkey's!
GOGOGO!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 15, 2014, 08:54:22 AM
Good mornin gents!
morning Shaun.
Mornin Dean - how's the weekend lookin?
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 15, 2014, 08:56:07 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 15, 2014, 08:57:57 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning Shaun.
How's it goin today Dave?
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 15, 2014, 09:00:27 AM
Good mornin gents!
morning Shaun.
Mornin Dean - how's the weekend lookin?
another 6 hours under the ink gun today, maybe movie night later. too early to know.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 15, 2014, 09:04:00 AM
Good mornin gents!
morning Shaun.
Mornin Dean - how's the weekend lookin?
another 6 hours under the ink gun today, maybe movie night later. too early to know.
Is this session 2 of 3?  When do we get to see the masterpiece?
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 15, 2014, 09:06:05 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning Shaun.
How's it goin today Dave?
Drive into work was ok despite all the snow we've gotten over the last 48 hours, so no complaints here. You know, other than being at work. You?
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 15, 2014, 09:06:18 AM
Good mornin gents!
morning Shaun.
Mornin Dean - how's the weekend lookin?
another 6 hours under the ink gun today, maybe movie night later. too early to know.
Is this session 2 of 3?  When do we get to see the masterpiece?
he thinks he can finish it today if I hold up long enough. when it is complete I will post a picture.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 15, 2014, 09:07:05 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning Shaun.
How's it goin today Dave?
Drive into work was ok despite all the snow we've gotten over the last 48 hours, so no complaints here. You know, other than being at work. You?
snow? what's snow?
:)
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 15, 2014, 09:15:25 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning Shaun.
How's it goin today Dave?
Drive into work was ok despite all the snow we've gotten over the last 48 hours, so no complaints here. You know, other than being at work. You?
snow? what's snow?
:)
Double bastige.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 09:25:46 AM
Under 200 to go in 12 days for 5 Turkey's!
Don't hurt yourself,  settle for 5 trees.
LOL you are just trying to trick me so you can pass me up. :)
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 15, 2014, 09:44:06 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning Shaun.
How's it goin today Dave?
Drive into work was ok despite all the snow we've gotten over the last 48 hours, so no complaints here. You know, other than being at work. You?
Just took my first HR quiz, now off to Home Depot to get some goodies(lightbulbs, lag bolts, poly, and dog treats) :)
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 15, 2014, 09:44:42 AM
Good mornin gents!
morning Shaun.
Mornin Dean - how's the weekend lookin?
another 6 hours under the ink gun today, maybe movie night later. too early to know.
Is this session 2 of 3?  When do we get to see the masterpiece?
he thinks he can finish it today if I hold up long enough. when it is complete I will post a picture.
Awesome!  Excited to see this mystery piece!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 15, 2014, 09:44:56 AM
I'm out gents, have a good weekend!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 15, 2014, 09:46:08 AM
I'm out gents, have a good weekend!
Later Shaun. Have a good one.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 09:48:47 AM
I'm out gents, have a good weekend!
Later Shaun. Have a good one.
+1
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 15, 2014, 10:00:17 AM
I'm out gents, have a good weekend!
enjoy Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 15, 2014, 10:00:34 AM
Game #2 we tied 0-0.  Refs fault because the other team scored and he called an incorrect offside.  So next game in 30.  My daughter has played a total of 3 minutes and it is freezing out there.  I'm almost ready to go home.  Don't like the idea and message of quitting though.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 15, 2014, 10:06:02 AM
Game #2 we tied 0-0.  Refs fault because the other team scored and he called an incorrect offside.  So next game in 30.  My daughter has played a total of 3 minutes and it is freezing out there.  I'm almost ready to go home.  Don't like the idea and message of quitting though.
Damn refs and their reverse screw-ups.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 15, 2014, 10:06:54 AM
Game #2 we tied 0-0.  Refs fault because the other team scored and he called an incorrect offside.  So next game in 30.  My daughter has played a total of 3 minutes and it is freezing out there.  I'm almost ready to go home.  Don't like the idea and message of quitting though.
maybe you ought to sign her up for hockey. at least you'd be inside.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 10:13:19 AM
Game #2 we tied 0-0.  Refs fault because the other team scored and he called an incorrect offside.  So next game in 30.  My daughter has played a total of 3 minutes and it is freezing out there.  I'm almost ready to go home.  Don't like the idea and message of quitting though.
maybe you ought to sign her up for hockey. at least you'd be inside.
Golf, tennis or swimming - all warm weather sports.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 10:14:33 AM
Guess I will get my lazy azz moving and walk the dogs.  Week 12 of great football kicks off at noon EST.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 15, 2014, 10:29:44 AM
Game #2 we tied 0-0.  Refs fault because the other team scored and he called an incorrect offside.  So next game in 30.  My daughter has played a total of 3 minutes and it is freezing out there.  I'm almost ready to go home.  Don't like the idea and message of quitting though.
maybe you ought to sign her up for hockey. at least you'd be inside.
Golf, tennis or swimming - all warm weather sports.
I think Tony just needs indoor cold weather sports.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 15, 2014, 10:30:20 AM
Guess I will get my lazy azz moving and walk the dogs.  Week 12 of great football kicks off at noon EST.

later Dave.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 15, 2014, 10:32:02 AM
Game #2 we tied 0-0.  Refs fault because the other team scored and he called an incorrect offside.  So next game in 30.  My daughter has played a total of 3 minutes and it is freezing out there.  I'm almost ready to go home.  Don't like the idea and message of quitting though.
maybe you ought to sign her up for hockey. at least you'd be inside.
Golf, tennis or swimming - all warm weather sports.
I think Tony just needs indoor cold weather sports.
Or try to get his kids more excited about coloring.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 15, 2014, 11:22:01 AM
heading out for lunch, a bit of shopping, and 6 hours under the ink gun.
enjoy your Saturday guys.
may check back in later tonight.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 15, 2014, 11:29:02 AM
heading out for lunch, a bit of shopping, and 6 hours under the ink gun.
enjoy your Saturday guys.
may check back in later tonight.
Have fun Dean, and remember - no tears!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 11:37:34 AM
Game #2 we tied 0-0.  Refs fault because the other team scored and he called an incorrect offside.  So next game in 30.  My daughter has played a total of 3 minutes and it is freezing out there.  I'm almost ready to go home.  Don't like the idea and message of quitting though.
maybe you ought to sign her up for hockey. at least you'd be inside.
Golf, tennis or swimming - all warm weather sports.
Actually swimming is a winter sport....luckily contested indoors.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 15, 2014, 12:12:36 PM
Game #2 we tied 0-0.  Refs fault because the other team scored and he called an incorrect offside.  So next game in 30.  My daughter has played a total of 3 minutes and it is freezing out there.  I'm almost ready to go home.  Don't like the idea and message of quitting though.
maybe you ought to sign her up for hockey. at least you'd be inside.
Golf, tennis or swimming - all warm weather sports.
Actually swimming is a winter sport....luckily contested indoors.
But if you're in your trunks and someone opens the outside door - wooooo! That's a rush!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 12:35:18 PM
Sorry about your Tigers Dave, still a long way to go.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 01:22:22 PM
Sorry about your Tigers Dave, still a long way to go.
And his Coot's are all tied up. :)
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 02:46:20 PM
Judging by Daves absence he is drinking and smoking now, it's hard to win without a quarterback.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 03:00:47 PM
Judging by Daves absence he is drinking and smoking now, it's hard to win without a quarterback.
Yeah but he is watching that game somewhere.  Yes,  our Tigers have clearly demonstrated all year how difficult winning without a quarterback is!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 03:13:41 PM
Sorry about your Tigers Dave, still a long way to go.
Just sad, folded after the first quarter.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 03:14:21 PM
Judging by Daves absence he is drinking and smoking now, it's hard to win without a quarterback.
Exactly where I am.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 03:16:18 PM
Judging by Daves absence he is drinking and smoking now, it's hard to win without a quarterback.
Exactly where I am.
Well that is probably appropriate.  I am sweating out these Cock's losing.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 03:27:04 PM
If FL loses this game and does not fire Muschamp then they never deserve to win another game.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:31:27 PM
If FL loses this game and does not fire Muschamp then they never deserve to win another game.
We have to wait till the end of OT now.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:32:00 PM
Sorry about your Tigers Dave, still a long way to go.
Just sad, folded after the first quarter.
Sorry about your loss Dave.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:36:04 PM
If FL loses this game and does not fire Muschamp then they never deserve to win another game.
Slim pickings for coaching prospects for them though, there have been so many coaches fired in the last 5 years so the old well has been just about dried up.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 03:39:46 PM
If FL loses this game and does not fire Muschamp then they never deserve to win another game.
Looks like we will see now SC 23 - Fl 20.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 03:49:32 PM
If FL loses this game and does not fire Muschamp then they never deserve to win another game.
Looks like we will see now SC 23 - Fl 20.
They may have to find one and bring him out of the boneyard.  Pathetic the way they lost that game to a not very good team.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 15, 2014, 03:50:26 PM
If FL loses this game and does not fire Muschamp then they never deserve to win another game.
Looks like we will see now SC 23 - Fl 20.
Damn Coots
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 04:05:48 PM
If FL loses this game and does not fire Muschamp then they never deserve to win another game.
Looks like we will see now SC 23 - Fl 20.
Damn Coots
I see it as damn Florida - they handed it to them.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 04:18:26 PM
Still early but not shaping up well for MS State either.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 15, 2014, 05:02:28 PM
Still early but not shaping up well for MS State either.
Not so early now and it's looking worse for them.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 15, 2014, 05:21:37 PM
My phone died.  We got to the championship game... Tied at end of regulation, still tied at end of OT.  We lost in penalty kicks.  My daughter played a total of 10 minutes in all of the "post season" and not at all in the final game.  I'm glad Team Cunt lost.  Especially to the team to which they lost.  Anyhoo, championship football game (cheerleading) for my other daughter starts in an hour.  Woohoo!  More outdoor time!
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 05:26:53 PM
My phone died.  We got to the championship game... Tied at end of regulation, still tied at end of OT.  We lost in penalty kicks.  My daughter played a total of 10 minutes in all of the "post season" and not at all in the final game.  I'm glad Team Cunt lost.  Especially to the team to which they lost.  Anyhoo, championship football game (cheerleading) for my other daughter starts in an hour.  Woohoo!  More outdoor time!
Chit man you better refill the flask you have had a brutal day and not done yet.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 05:27:39 PM
Still early but not shaping up well for MS State either.
Not so early now and it's looking worse for them.
Yeah I think the Cinderella Season is ending today.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 15, 2014, 05:41:42 PM
My phone died.  We got to the championship game... Tied at end of regulation, still tied at end of OT.  We lost in penalty kicks.  My daughter played a total of 10 minutes in all of the "post season" and not at all in the final game.  I'm glad Team Cunt lost.  Especially to the team to which they lost.  Anyhoo, championship football game (cheerleading) for my other daughter starts in an hour.  Woohoo!  More outdoor time!
Chit man you better refill the flask you have had a brutal day and not done yet.
Really wish I had found the flask.
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 15, 2014, 06:12:27 PM
A High School Football Stadium in the Houston Suburbs

Katy > Katy Sports
Planning begins for for Katy's $58 million stadium
Darla Guillen, Houston Chronicle | November 14, 2014 | Updated: November 14, 2014 1:00pm
Title: Re: 11/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 15, 2014, 07:26:52 PM
I'm wore out. 6 hours today. that's what, 12 now? 2-3 hours to finish next week.
Tatuaje Tattoo robusto and water.