Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2020, 11:00:15 AM »

so, I get my Spectrum bill last week and it is 31% higher than previous bills. I call Customer Service and of course there is a back log of calls. I log onto their website and can't seem to figure out what the problem is. I try the Chat feature and ask about the increase and I'm told I was probably in arrears. I download 12 months of billing statements, all paid in full and on time. I spend two days calling Customer Service, nothing, and now their website is down. finally I did the robo call and get through. the wonderful lady was pleasant and helpful. a promotion I had expired and that caused the increase. I asked about dropping some services, tv channels, dvr, landline, and that I was going to look into Spectrum Mobile seeing how my Verizon contract was up but now have second thoughts. by the time she got done with me I ended up with a better tv plan, Spectrum Mobile, a new phone, and they took care of Verizon for me. all told, my new bill will be a dollar and change less than I was paying, and no Verizon bill. for 12 months anyway. the phone is out for delivery.

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2020, 11:05:49 AM »

@Mr.Bean  The Union has filed a grievance with the labor board about being forced to edit gender titles beyond today  They also refuse the overtime necessary to look up uncertain genders based on name.  Furthermore, our HR department has mandated that if this is continued, we have to broaden this to include at least 31 gender identifications.

Therefore  the listing will not longer be edited, you are welcome to have your staff revise as you please.
Hahaha

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2020, 11:06:07 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Former Chinese president Jiang Zemin (jahng zuh-MEEN’) is 94.
Former MLB All-Star Boog Powell is 79.
Actor Robert DeNiro is 77.
Movie directress Martha Coolidge is 74.
Rock musician Gary Talley (The Box Tops) is 73.
Actor-screenwriter-producer Julian Fellowes is 71.
Actor Robert Joy is 69.
International Tennis Hall of Famer Guillermo Vilas is 68.
Rock singer Kevin Rowland (Dexy’s Midnight Runners) is 67.
Rock musician Colin Moulding (XTC) is 65.
Country singer-songwriter Kevin Welch is 65.
Olympic gold medal figure skater Robin Cousins is 63.
Singresse Belinda Carlisle is 62.
Author Jonathan Franzen is 61.
Actor Sean Penn is 60.
Jazz musician Everette Harp is 59.
Rock musician Gilby Clarke is 58.
Singresse Maria McKee is 56.
Rock musician Steve Gorman (The Black Crowes) is 55.
Rock musicianesse Jill Cunniff (kuh-NIHF’) is 54.
Actor David Conrad is 53.
Actress Helen McCrory is 52.
Singer Donnie Wahlberg is 51.
College Basketball Hall of Famer and retired NBA All-Star Christian Laettner is 51.
Rapper Posdnuos (PAHS’-deh-noos) is 51.
International Tennis Hall of Famer Jim Courier is 50.
Retired MLB All-Star Jorge Posada is 49.
TV personalitresse Giuliana Rancic is 46.
Actor Bryton James is 34.
Actor Brady Corbet (kohr-BAY’) is 32.
Actor Austin Butler is 29.
Actress Taissa Farmiga is 26.
Olympic bronze medal figure skateress Gracie Gold is 25.
CNS, now we're talking!

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2020, 11:09:29 AM »

@Mr.Bean  The Union has filed a grievance with the labor board about being forced to edit gender titles beyond today  They also refuse the overtime necessary to look up uncertain genders based on name.  Furthermore, our HR department has mandated that if this is continued, we have to broaden this to include at least 31 gender identifications.

Therefore  the listing will not longer be edited, you are welcome to have your staff revise as you please.
Hahaha
Pay no attention to his bellyaching, he just returned from another protest-against-historical-artifacts rally and is all worked up.

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2020, 11:10:30 AM »

[...]
I wish you the best of luck, my friend. I fear we haven't heard the end of this story. I have a similar story and mine ends with regret.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/17/2020
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2020, 11:24:50 AM »

@Mr.Bean  The Union has filed a grievance with the labor board about being forced to edit gender titles beyond today  They also refuse the overtime necessary to look up uncertain genders based on name.  Furthermore, our HR department has mandated that if this is continued, we have to broaden this to include at least 31 gender identifications.

Therefore  the listing will not longer be edited, you are welcome to have your staff revise as you please.
Hahaha
Pay no attention to his bellyaching, he just returned from another protest-against-historical-artifacts rally and is all worked up.
tell them you identify as a cigar and let your ash hang out.

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2020, 11:34:06 AM »

[...]
I'm sure the story hasn't ended. still going to wait and see after a few billing cycles and how their mobile service adds up.

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2020, 11:34:47 AM »

@Mr.Bean  The Union has filed a grievance with the labor board about being forced to edit gender titles beyond today  They also refuse the overtime necessary to look up uncertain genders based on name.  Furthermore, our HR department has mandated that if this is continued, we have to broaden this to include at least 31 gender identifications.

Therefore  the listing will not longer be edited, you are welcome to have your staff revise as you please.
Hahaha
Pay no attention to his bellyaching, he just returned from another protest-against-historical-artifacts rally and is all worked up.
tell them you identify as a cigar and let your ash hang out.
After two hip replacements, not as pleasant to hang out as it was during my Speedo modeling days... 8)

« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2020, 11:38:27 AM »

@Mr.Bean  The Union has filed a grievance with the labor board about being forced to edit gender titles beyond today  They also refuse the overtime necessary to look up uncertain genders based on name.  Furthermore, our HR department has mandated that if this is continued, we have to broaden this to include at least 31 gender identifications.

Therefore  the listing will not longer be edited, you are welcome to have your staff revise as you please.
Has this been notarized?

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2020, 11:39:42 AM »

[...]
Most due when dealing with Spectrum.

« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2020, 11:41:12 AM »

@Mr.Bean  The Union has filed a grievance with the labor board about being forced to edit gender titles beyond today  They also refuse the overtime necessary to look up uncertain genders based on name.  Furthermore, our HR department has mandated that if this is continued, we have to broaden this to include at least 31 gender identifications.

Therefore  the listing will not longer be edited, you are welcome to have your staff revise as you please.
Has this been notarized?
Indeed, for each of the eight signatures on the required approval document.

« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2020, 11:43:55 AM »

@Mr.Bean  The Union has filed a grievance with the labor board about being forced to edit gender titles beyond today  They also refuse the overtime necessary to look up uncertain genders based on name.  Furthermore, our HR department has mandated that if this is continued, we have to broaden this to include at least 31 gender identifications.

Therefore  the listing will not longer be edited, you are welcome to have your staff revise as you please.
Has this been notarized?
Indeed, for each of the eight signatures on the required approval document.
Then faxed in triplicate to the home office.

« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2020, 11:44:32 AM »

@Mr.Bean  The Union has filed a grievance with the labor board about being forced to edit gender titles beyond today  They also refuse the overtime necessary to look up uncertain genders based on name.  Furthermore, our HR department has mandated that if this is continued, we have to broaden this to include at least 31 gender identifications.

Therefore  the listing will not longer be edited, you are welcome to have your staff revise as you please.
Has this been notarized?
Indeed, for each of the eight signatures on the required approval document.
It was done by Executive Order.

« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2020, 11:46:29 AM »

@Mr.Bean  The Union has filed a grievance with the labor board about being forced to edit gender titles beyond today  They also refuse the overtime necessary to look up uncertain genders based on name.  Furthermore, our HR department has mandated that if this is continued, we have to broaden this to include at least 31 gender identifications.

Therefore  the listing will not longer be edited, you are welcome to have your staff revise as you please.
Has this been notarized?
Indeed, for each of the eight signatures on the required approval document.
It was done by Executive Order.
Great, so now you still have to do it while the executive order is hung up in court before it's ultimately struck down.

« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2020, 12:41:21 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
RazMan !
Back from the sea.  Morning, Deano.  Nice to hear you're up to your old shenanigans.
Any stories of billfish and sharks old man?
No sharks or billfish.  Harbor seals, porpoises, and the J-Pod Orcas.  A damaged wiring loom on the boat. And various scheduling changes due to putting a Pastor, his Publisher wife, his Western Digital financial analyst daughter, and WADOH Data Services Supervisor son on the same boat during a pandemic.  But we managed to have a good time.
Hopefully adult beverages and cigars were allowed.
Most assuredly.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7