Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2016, 06:17:35 PM »

http://www.holts.com/cigars/boutique-liquidation.html?limit=all&p=0&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Boo-tique%2010/23&utm_content=Boo-tique+10%2F23

Worth a look.
Thanks for looking out. Checking it out now.
Some nice buys on there, thus most of those are sold out.
Very tempting deals still available.
I was too late but uwould have jumped all over the Mr SAMs and Namakubis
Considering La Palinas Classic corona, lancero, or toros.
All good choices.
Got the lawn mowed...hopefully for the last time this season and went out for a nice ride while the weather was cooperating.
I need to mow but I will not be the last time here, that usually comes around Thanksgiving.
I did that yesterday, slacker.
I have been slacking on that chore
+1

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2016, 06:18:33 PM »

La Riqueza lit, very nice out.

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2016, 06:18:55 PM »

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2016, 06:25:48 PM »

http://www.holts.com/cigars/boutique-liquidation.html?limit=all&p=0&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Boo-tique%2010/23&utm_content=Boo-tique+10%2F23

Worth a look.
Thanks for looking out. Checking it out now.
Some nice buys on there, thus most of those are sold out.
Very tempting deals still available.
I was too late but uwould have jumped all over the Mr SAMs and Namakubis
Considering La Palinas Classic corona, lancero, or toros.
All good choices.
Got the lawn mowed...hopefully for the last time this season and went out for a nice ride while the weather was cooperating.
I need to mow but I will not be the last time here, that usually comes around Thanksgiving.
I did that yesterday, slacker.
I have been slacking on that chore
+1
:o
Indeed.  Hope Mr. Mom's warden doesn't notice.

« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2016, 07:01:37 PM »

[...]

A big ole GFY to my Texan brethren.

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2016, 07:15:20 PM »

[...]

Such an irreverent message and on Sunday too. :(

« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2016, 07:25:18 PM »

[...]

He's Catholic. He'll go to confession. I'm Protestant. I'm allowed to swear.

Afternoon, muchachos.

« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2016, 07:55:18 PM »

[...]

I belong to the church of cigarbanter.

« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2016, 07:55:37 PM »

[...]

Howdy, Raz.

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2016, 07:57:13 PM »

[...]

So you're telling me you're the only Italian in New Jersey who isn't Catholic? I call shenanigans.

« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2016, 10:42:34 PM »

[...]

No no no, I'm catholic. Just not always practicing.

« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2016, 11:25:53 PM »

[...]

Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2016, 11:54:38 PM »

[...]

Mark, that is just hilarious! Tony, you are honest. Raz, you are very perceptive.  I'm happy to call you brothers (of the leaf).
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]