« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2016, 01:15:29 PM »

Morning Mr. Flip and Mr. Sunshine CB.
traveled to Staten Island on Sunday, was instructed to return with two items:
1.) Marinated octopus and Squid salad with arugala & green olives,
2.) New York bagels....
beat the rain back, but it came down in droves as I went to leave the legion,
sat back down and finished my beer.  Some streets were flooded on the short ride home.
Door Number One just regurgitated my lunch.
good thing there was no scunguilli (conch) in the salad.
I eat conch in the Caribbean but don't think I want any in New York.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/2/2016
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2016, 01:55:59 PM »

What's up, conch sniffers?

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2016, 01:59:09 PM »

What's up, conch sniffers?
I think we all passed out from the smell. Afternoon, Steve.

« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2016, 02:00:27 PM »

What's up, conch sniffers?
My lunch that I had swallowed just prior to the octopus and squid sniff.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/2/2016
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2016, 02:03:19 PM »

What's up, conch sniffers?
I think we all passed out from the smell. Afternoon, Steve.

Hey Golf, you get to see the movie yesterday?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/2/2016
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2016, 02:05:49 PM »

What's up, conch sniffers?
My lunch that I had swallowed just prior to the octopus and squid sniff.

Not a fan of any of those myself...

« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2016, 02:06:12 PM »

What's up, conch sniffers?
I think we all passed out from the smell. Afternoon, Steve.

Hey Golf, you get to see the movie yesterday?
Couldn't wait for him, I caught it on Sunday.

« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2016, 02:06:29 PM »

Afternoon Steve.

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2016, 02:07:24 PM »

What's up, conch sniffers?
I think we all passed out from the smell. Afternoon, Steve.

Hey Golf, you get to see the movie yesterday?
Couldn't wait for him, I caught it on Sunday.
I did indeed get to see it yesterday, loved it.

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2016, 02:08:35 PM »

What's up, conch sniffers?
My lunch that I had swallowed just prior to the octopus and squid sniff.
Octopus and squid are delish!  No smell....unless they gave you the stuff that had been out for a couple of days.... :o
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/2/2016
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2016, 02:08:36 PM »

What's up, conch sniffers?
I think we all passed out from the smell. Afternoon, Steve.

Hey Golf, you get to see the movie yesterday?
Couldn't wait for him, I caught it on Sunday.

Thumbs up or GFY? lol

« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2016, 02:10:08 PM »

What's up, conch sniffers?
I think we all passed out from the smell. Afternoon, Steve.

Hey Golf, you get to see the movie yesterday?
Couldn't wait for him, I caught it on Sunday.

Thumbs up or GFY? lol
Thought it was good, not great.  Visuals were outstanding and actors were fine.  Thought the storyline was a little bumpy at times, particularly with the hurried end.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/2/2016
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2016, 02:11:05 PM »

What's up, conch sniffers?
I think we all passed out from the smell. Afternoon, Steve.

Hey Golf, you get to see the movie yesterday?
Couldn't wait for him, I caught it on Sunday.
I did indeed get to see it yesterday, loved it.

Awesome. I'm going Friday unless the warden changes the plans... again.  ;)

« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2016, 02:13:13 PM »

What's up, conch sniffers?
I think we all passed out from the smell. Afternoon, Steve.

Hey Golf, you get to see the movie yesterday?
Couldn't wait for him, I caught it on Sunday.

Thumbs up or GFY? lol
Thought it was good, not great.  Visuals were outstanding and actors were fine.  Thought the storyline was a little bumpy at times, particularly with the hurried end.
Lol, that's pretty much Star Trek in a nutshell. They have a tendency to do that at the end. "Maybe if I just boost this, ok, problem solved."

« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2016, 02:13:27 PM »

What's up, conch sniffers?
I think we all passed out from the smell. Afternoon, Steve.

Hey Golf, you get to see the movie yesterday?
Couldn't wait for him, I caught it on Sunday.
I did indeed get to see it yesterday, loved it.

Awesome. I'm going Friday unless the warden changes the plans... again.  ;)
I don't think you'll be disappointed.