CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: 8/2/2016  (Read 10187 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 8/2/2016
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2016, 11:03:23 PM »

CLE Corojo selected.
Almost went with the same. Had a La Flor Dominicana 1994 instead. Not too shabby. Just got home.
First one of those corojo's I have smoked, enjoyed it.
I need to revisit the corojo. I preferred the cuarenta but recently heard some good reviews of the corojo. Something about Christian Eiroa having access to authentic corojo that others don't have access to. Don't quote me though.
I probably prefer the Cuarenta but they are so different there is adequate reason to keep some of both in the humi.  This one had 2013 on the label but I have not had it very long.
I went through a corojo phase for a while. I no longer like them as much as I used to. Plus the wrappers are usually too delicate.
There may be something to that authentic wrappers story because this one was not fragile and was a lot different (better) than most corojo's I have had.
Of course. Do you think I just talk out of my ass? Never mind, don't answer that.
That's never been a limiting factor before.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 8/2/2016
« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2016, 11:14:27 PM »

CLE Corojo selected.
Almost went with the same. Had a La Flor Dominicana 1994 instead. Not too shabby. Just got home.
First one of those corojo's I have smoked, enjoyed it.
I need to revisit the corojo. I preferred the cuarenta but recently heard some good reviews of the corojo. Something about Christian Eiroa having access to authentic corojo that others don't have access to. Don't quote me though.
I probably prefer the Cuarenta but they are so different there is adequate reason to keep some of both in the humi.  This one had 2013 on the label but I have not had it very long.
I went through a corojo phase for a while. I no longer like them as much as I used to. Plus the wrappers are usually too delicate.
There may be something to that authentic wrappers story because this one was not fragile and was a lot different (better) than most corojo's I have had.
Of course. Do you think I just talk out of my ass? Never mind, don't answer that.
That's never been a limiting factor before.
You don't need to be so quick to agree.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]