CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: 8/7/2014  (Read 50863 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #285 on: August 07, 2014, 04:03:05 PM »

NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #286 on: August 07, 2014, 04:18:42 PM »

NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
You go to a likker sto or a fruit stand?  Or a fruit stand that ran through the likker sto window?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #287 on: August 07, 2014, 04:19:07 PM »

Interesting.  I have a feeling there is more to this story though.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #288 on: August 07, 2014, 04:31:11 PM »

Howdy, Mike.  Smoking anything yet?  I'm looking at an EPC 2nd corona for the commute.

dwgbryant

« Reply #289 on: August 07, 2014, 04:33:12 PM »

grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight. 3 boiler makers for lunch, a dozen drafts with ham hocks for dinner.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #290 on: August 07, 2014, 04:36:03 PM »

grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight.
Breakfast of champions?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #291 on: August 07, 2014, 04:36:43 PM »

Damn right it will, because you'll be in the terminal stages of alcoholism by the time you start drinking that.  Extreme weight loss follows rigor mortis.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #292 on: August 07, 2014, 04:38:06 PM »

Howdy, Mike.  Smoking anything yet?  I'm looking at an EPC 2nd corona for the commute.
Blew OSD right out of the water - TWO Boxes of seegars!  Perdomo Champagne Noir Corona Extra and My Father La Antiguedad Corona Grande.  Guess what in the old days - like 4 years ago - you'd a called 'em toros.  Don't know what came over me.

dwgbryant

« Reply #293 on: August 07, 2014, 04:40:37 PM »

Breakfast of champions?
beer on my Wheaties.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #294 on: August 07, 2014, 04:41:21 PM »

Damn right it will, because you'll be in the terminal stages of alcoholism by the time you start drinking that.  Extreme weight loss follows rigor mortis.
Thank you Dr. Raz.  Have considered a career in broadcast journalism?

dwgbryant

« Reply #295 on: August 07, 2014, 04:41:51 PM »

it worked for me during 27 years and I didn't turn out too bad. hahsha.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #296 on: August 07, 2014, 04:43:00 PM »

Blew OSD right out of the water - TWO Boxes of seegars!  Perdomo Champagne Noir Corona Extra and My Father La Antiguedad Corona Grande.  Guess what in the old days - like 4 years ago - you'd a called 'em toros.  Don't know what came over me.
You bought them today?  Or that's what you're smoking?  Either way, kudos to you my friend.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #297 on: August 07, 2014, 04:50:24 PM »

You bought them today?  Or that's what you're smoking?  Either way, kudos to you my friend.
Nope, not a two fisted smoker. Got 'em in the mail today.  Looking forward to some OTT smoking later.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #298 on: August 07, 2014, 04:51:10 PM »

it worked for me during 27 years and I didn't turn out too bad. hahsha.
Speak for yourself.  Oh, you did. Never mind.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #299 on: August 07, 2014, 04:57:43 PM »

Alright gents, I'm outta here.  Stay classy!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22