Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

« Reply #285 on: August 07, 2014, 04:03:05 PM »

NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.

« Reply #286 on: August 07, 2014, 04:18:42 PM »

NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
You go to a likker sto or a fruit stand?  Or a fruit stand that ran through the likker sto window?

« Reply #287 on: August 07, 2014, 04:19:07 PM »

NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
Interesting.  I have a feeling there is more to this story though.

« Reply #288 on: August 07, 2014, 04:31:11 PM »

Howdy, Mike.  Smoking anything yet?  I'm looking at an EPC 2nd corona for the commute.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #289 on: August 07, 2014, 04:33:12 PM »

NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight. 3 boiler makers for lunch, a dozen drafts with ham hocks for dinner.

« Reply #290 on: August 07, 2014, 04:36:03 PM »

NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight.
Breakfast of champions?

« Reply #291 on: August 07, 2014, 04:36:43 PM »

NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight.
Damn right it will, because you'll be in the terminal stages of alcoholism by the time you start drinking that.  Extreme weight loss follows rigor mortis.

« Reply #292 on: August 07, 2014, 04:38:06 PM »

Howdy, Mike.  Smoking anything yet?  I'm looking at an EPC 2nd corona for the commute.
Blew OSD right out of the water - TWO Boxes of seegars!  Perdomo Champagne Noir Corona Extra and My Father La Antiguedad Corona Grande.  Guess what in the old days - like 4 years ago - you'd a called 'em toros.  Don't know what came over me.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #293 on: August 07, 2014, 04:40:37 PM »

NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight.
Breakfast of champions?
beer on my Wheaties.

« Reply #294 on: August 07, 2014, 04:41:21 PM »

NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight.
Damn right it will, because you'll be in the terminal stages of alcoholism by the time you start drinking that.  Extreme weight loss follows rigor mortis.
Thank you Dr. Raz.  Have considered a career in broadcast journalism?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #295 on: August 07, 2014, 04:41:51 PM »

NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight.
Damn right it will, because you'll be in the terminal stages of alcoholism by the time you start drinking that.  Extreme weight loss follows rigor mortis.
it worked for me during 27 years and I didn't turn out too bad. hahsha.

« Reply #296 on: August 07, 2014, 04:43:00 PM »

Howdy, Mike.  Smoking anything yet?  I'm looking at an EPC 2nd corona for the commute.
Blew OSD right out of the water - TWO Boxes of seegars!  Perdomo Champagne Noir Corona Extra and My Father La Antiguedad Corona Grande.  Guess what in the old days - like 4 years ago - you'd a called 'em toros.  Don't know what came over me.
You bought them today?  Or that's what you're smoking?  Either way, kudos to you my friend.

« Reply #297 on: August 07, 2014, 04:50:24 PM »

Howdy, Mike.  Smoking anything yet?  I'm looking at an EPC 2nd corona for the commute.
Blew OSD right out of the water - TWO Boxes of seegars!  Perdomo Champagne Noir Corona Extra and My Father La Antiguedad Corona Grande.  Guess what in the old days - like 4 years ago - you'd a called 'em toros.  Don't know what came over me.
You bought them today?  Or that's what you're smoking?  Either way, kudos to you my friend.
Nope, not a two fisted smoker. Got 'em in the mail today.  Looking forward to some OTT smoking later.

« Reply #298 on: August 07, 2014, 04:51:10 PM »

NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight.
Damn right it will, because you'll be in the terminal stages of alcoholism by the time you start drinking that.  Extreme weight loss follows rigor mortis.
it worked for me during 27 years and I didn't turn out too bad. hahsha.
Speak for yourself.  Oh, you did. Never mind.

« Reply #299 on: August 07, 2014, 04:57:43 PM »

Alright gents, I'm outta here.  Stay classy!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22