Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

« Reply #330 on: July 30, 2014, 03:43:40 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
Ha! Bomb tosser!
Moi?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #331 on: July 30, 2014, 03:50:05 PM »

Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
Should have cancelled on principal...FB would have.
Yeah FB has fuk't up customer service throughout the cigar industry.  Actually I will rant again about this topic since you brought it up.  I had a Xikar Cutter for many years gifted to me by my wife and it got pretty dull so called them up.  No problem just send it to us it is guaranteed for life and we will repair or replace. Sent it express mail and within about 10 days total I had a brand shiny new one back.  Could not ask for more could I????  Well yes I could the one I sent was Made In The U.S.A. and the new one I got back is clearly stamped CHINA which totally pissed me off.

Well, that's shitty. Especially from a company that brandishes 'made in American', or at least used to.

They didn't actually have the finish available for mine. Said it was discontinued (Bronze), but I could choose any of the 5 basic solid Xi1. Just chose the Black one... and now that I think of it, mine for sure said MIA around the pivot pin. Guess we'll see what I get.
I am just about to send my 009 Punch cutter in, will probably do it next week.

I'd like to get a new punch. Looked at this one I think. Is it the oblong one... not the milled that twists. Definitely want a 9.
Mine is the 'pull out' style, not the twist...I have a 007 twist and prefer the pullout...and I also prefer the pullout...HEY-O

Yeah. The line is strange in that the 7mm and the 11mm are the twist style with the milled look, and the 9mm is the pullo out, smooth oblong looking one. I was choosing on the size alone... even though the pullout can get kinda messy.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #332 on: July 30, 2014, 03:51:05 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!

[unfiltered]
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #333 on: July 30, 2014, 03:52:02 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
Ha! Bomb tosser!
Moi?
Hey Tony,  come join us over at Joe's place tonight.  We're gonna herf and talk cigars.

« Reply #334 on: July 30, 2014, 03:58:06 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
Ha! Bomb tosser!
Moi?
Hey Tony,  come join us over at Joe's place tonight.  We're gonna herf and talk cigars.
I will if I can.  I'll bring some cappuccino stout too.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #335 on: July 30, 2014, 04:00:19 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
Ha! Bomb tosser!
Moi?
Hey Tony,  come join us over at Joe's place tonight.  We're gonna herf and talk cigars.
I will if I can.  I'll bring some cappuccino stout too.

Who's that? Joe Pesci.  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #336 on: July 30, 2014, 04:01:53 PM »

Allright, peanut butter and jamholers... gotta fly!

« Reply #337 on: July 30, 2014, 04:06:11 PM »

Allright, peanut butter and jamholers... gotta fly!
Have a good night!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #338 on: July 30, 2014, 04:24:21 PM »

Allright, peanut butter and jamholers... gotta fly!
See ya!

« Reply #339 on: July 30, 2014, 04:53:03 PM »

Well shit then, I'm gonna call it a day too...  With a San Lotano Oval Maduro robusto.  Ciao.

« Reply #340 on: July 30, 2014, 04:55:12 PM »

Well shit then, I'm gonna call it a day too...  With a San Lotano Oval Maduro robusto.  Ciao.
See ya Tony!  Few minutes left for me before I meet the wife for dinner.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #341 on: July 30, 2014, 04:55:54 PM »

Sheesh all around.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #342 on: July 30, 2014, 05:04:25 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
Ha! Bomb tosser!
Moi?
Hey Tony,  come join us over at Joe's place tonight.  We're gonna herf and talk cigars.
im in, I'll also be drinking a PB&J Stout, watching NASCAR in the rain with 15-20 mph winds.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #343 on: July 30, 2014, 05:06:18 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
Ha! Bomb tosser!
Moi?
Hey Tony,  come join us over at Joe's place tonight.  We're gonna herf and talk cigars.
im in, I'll also be drinking a PB&J Stout, watching NASCAR in the rain with 15-20 mph winds.
LMAOROTFL.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #344 on: July 30, 2014, 05:08:17 PM »

nice nap. dinner and lunch on order.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26